Surrogacy route

HanRIchie 45 Posts Monday March 12, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - Mar 29, 2018 at 10:59 AM - Latest reply:  littlebeastshaya
- Jul 7, 2018 at 07:43 AM
Hi there everyone! I hope you all are well. TTC can be very tough. I haven't been through it myself because I sadly have no uterus. I lost it to cancerous polyps. However, I joined many forums and this is a great problem I see for people. I think my experience can help out a bit here. I tried out surrogacy in my down period of time. It's been amazing. I chose a clinic in Europe due to the finances and I'm so happy with it. I got my little girl! The clinic even offered IVF for those who want to conceive themselves. I think these are great options that one can look into. Wishing everyone the happiness of a child. It's truly a blessing. Good luck!
See more 

Your reply

43 replies

mistygray 132 Posts Friday February 16, 2018Registration date October 16, 2018 Last seen - Mar 29, 2018 at 11:06 AM
Thank you
Hey! How are you? This was a great post. Thank you for sharing this with us. It is great that you accepted the reality and did something about it. Choosing surrogacy was a great decision. I'm so glad you are a mother now. I was told that I would never be able to have a baby of my own. But I proved them wrong. I had my son through surrogacy from Ukraine. You are right. Ukraine is very affordable for surrogacy and IVF. My friend will be flying there soon for her IVF procedure. I'm sure your post will inspire and help people who are struggling right now. Congratulations on having your daughter. Glad it all worked out in the end.
Respond to mistygray
nur_atikson 88 Posts Friday March 23, 2018Registration date August 18, 2018 Last seen - Mar 30, 2018 at 02:23 PM
Thank you
Hi dear, good to see you here. I was just looking for someplace where I could share my problem. I have been TTC for over more than two years. But every time I faced failures. I got some hope after reading your experience. I have come to know about a new term surrogacy. So, can you please share more details about your experience? Also, the clinic you opted for your surrogacy treatment. This means a lot to me! Thanks.
Respond to nur_atikson
Meezee 5 Posts Friday March 30, 2018Registration date June 3, 2018 Last seen - Mar 30, 2018 at 03:27 PM
Thank you
Hello! How are you? This was an incredible post. Much thanks to you for offering this to us. It is incredible that you acknowledged the truth and made a move. Picking surrogacy was an incredible choice. I'm so happy you are a mother now. I was informed that I could never have the capacity to have my very own infant. Be that as it may, I demonstrated them off-base. I had my child through surrogacy. Good look to eveeyone who is working on it.
Respond to Meezee
NatashaLiam 98 Posts Friday February 16, 2018Registration date August 22, 2018 Last seen - Mar 31, 2018 at 12:26 AM
Thank you
Now i am married again and me and my husband are thinking of having of having a baby.
I guess keeping in aspects like me a woman should probably go for surrogacy method to have a baby..
We are looking for a good clinic to support us and guide us through the whole process.
I'm looking for a good woman who can carry our child in her womb for 9 months with care
I know that at this age and keeping in mind all the aspects regarding mt previous pregnancy complications getting pregnant again will be not a good idea.
So i have convinced my husband for having a baby via surrogacy.
For that purpose we have consulted a number of clinics and have positive reviews about surrogacy.
Now as i and my husband are ready for surrogacy option,
But still i am looking for a perfect lady who can help us.
I met many women who are offering their services to many clinics regarding surrogacy.
Tired of all the complications i had gone through during pregnancy i gave up upon the hope of having a baby.
Please share your experience if you have any regarding surrogacy.
Thanks in advance.
Respond to NatashaLiam
tandy789 37 Posts Wednesday March 21, 2018Registration date July 19, 2018 Last seen - Mar 31, 2018 at 12:41 AM
Thank you
Hey dear, happy to see your post. You posted about your success story of surrogacy. It's really good. Because here many sort of ladies come who are depresses and tensed as well. When they read such positive posts, they became encouraged and confident as well. The only thing that is required is determination. If you are determined, then no matter what obstacles are, you will find your path one day. But if you lose hope, you will get nothing in return. I also chose surrogacy option for myself. As I am also an infertile lady. At first, I was also very tensed. But then I gain courage. And started searching for other options. No I am on my way to have a baby of mine. I wish best of luck to all ladies who are in their journey to achieve success of becoming a mommy.
Respond to tandy789
claudiopeters 88 Posts Sunday March 18, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - Mar 31, 2018 at 04:57 AM
Thank you
Hello there. This is a great post. I love reading about successful assisted conception stories. It gives me a lot of hope. I will be undergoing the process really soon, as well. I can't wait to get started either! I've read great things about that clinic as well. They are so professional in their set up. They know exactly what to do in every situation. It's exactly what I needed after my recent miscarriage. I hope I can experience happiness similar to yours. I have always wanted a baby. How can people not consider assisted conception as a blessing? This is genuinely like a dream coming true. Thank you for this post. Much love.
Respond to claudiopeters
Nicolebill123 29 Posts Monday March 5, 2018Registration date August 23, 2018 Last seen - Mar 31, 2018 at 05:41 AM
Thank you
You are very right. The child is a blessing. I always feel sorry for those who cannot conceive naturally. I think the infertile couples should move on. Rather than repenting they should go for IVF or Surrogacy. one of my aunts tried for 10 years. Ultimately she went for IVF in Europe. She was blessed with the baby. But she suffered for 10 years. I always hoped that she had better taken this decision earlier. She could have enjoyed this blessing in her young age. It is again very difficult to convince others. I think people should be encouraging. They should promote others. Again it is a detailed process. It can be very troublesome for few people. I personally believe it is a tough journey.
Respond to Nicolebill123
Thank you
HanRIchie that’s so depressing. A woman is considered to be completed with a baby. I am really sorry for your loss. I know this is not your fault. You have to remove it to remain in this world. But you can adopt artificial ways. Surrogacy or IVF is one of the treatment. For this, you need extra amount and lot of patience. Just test it and see what is best for you.
Respond to Rhuma123
Thank you
tandy789 that’s sad to you. I don’t think so surrogacy is the last option. You can go through many other procedures for curing. If trouble is related to your blood flow, then try to make this flow regular. You can use any tips for doing this. Fresh juices can play an important role in it. secondly, multiple medicines are now available in the market. Try to make use of them. Take an appointment with your doctor and consult it to him. He will suggest some beneficial tips. That may help you. in this way, you will save your money and time from surrogacy. most important you will abide by the infertile title given by others. If you see that nothing is working for you. you can go through surrogacy. Europe, India, South Africa and Ukraine if offering such service. See their success rate and methods of proceedings.
Respond to Rhuma123
SashaMarcus 96 Posts Tuesday January 30, 2018Registration date August 19, 2018 Last seen - Mar 31, 2018 at 09:15 AM
Thank you
Hi Hanriche. Just went through your post. So, yeah! I know what's it like. I think going for an IVF would be a great option...Yes! I agree European centers are the best! I'm also going to a center in Eastern Europe; it's in Kiev, Ukraine. I've got my dates for June. Anyway! Wish you best of luck dear! Stay blessed. xx
Respond to SashaMarcus
stacyben 88 Posts Tuesday March 20, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Mar 31, 2018 at 11:03 AM
Thank you
Hey! I am sorry for you that you faced this. But I am happy that you chose something for you. I am happy that people are now much aware of this. I was not in favour of this procedure until this was my last hope. It was new to me but I wanted babies. I was so hopeless before that I gave up on babies but a miracle happen. I was blessed with a baby. I chose surrogacy and went to a clinic. I am so happy that I chose it. I am the happiest mother now.
Respond to stacyben
Thank you
HanRIchie that’s so depressing. A woman is considered to be completed with a baby. I am really sorry for your loss. I know this is not your fault. You have to remove it to remain in this world. But you can adopt artificial ways. Surrogacy or IVF is one of the treatment. For this, you need extra amount and lot of patience. Just test it and see what is best for you.
Respond to Rhuma123
amanda280 37 Posts Tuesday March 13, 2018Registration date June 27, 2018 Last seen - Mar 31, 2018 at 12:20 PM
Thank you
Thank you so much for this beautiful post. I am so happy for you. Reading such success stories make me really glad. I feel like you are very strong. Not everyone can be so brave. Your post is very motivating. I hope you keep spreading hope like this always. Good luck!
Respond to amanda280
Alessia.Violet 137 Posts Sunday January 21, 2018Registration date October 13, 2018 Last seen - Mar 31, 2018 at 01:13 PM
Thank you
Hey, there I hope you're doing good.Congratulations to you. I am sure you must have been soo happy. Surrogacy has indeed been helping a lot of people. I myself have opted for this process. When the doctors told me that I was infertile. I had to choose between IVF or surrogacy. However, under my condition. the doctors said that IVF would disappoint me as well. I thought life was treating me so unfair. As the doors were getting closed on me. Anyways, I visited the same clinic you have mentioned. The doctors were experienced and professional. I had a breakdown in front of them. As I felt so hopeless. Anyways, they said I should opt for surrogacy as that will open doors for me. I have now opted for it feeling really positive.
Respond to Alessia.Violet
Thank you
I am happy to know about you. This is such a good news. So finally you found some solution to your problem.Infertility is prevailing all over the world so rapidly. Every now and then I hear people talking about their infertility. This is so sad. It really makes me feel upset. I can totally understand the struggle they are putting into it. I opted for IVF. And I was lucky enough to be successful on my first attempt. I have heard many good reviews about surrogacy. It has a nice success rate. Many people opt for it nowadays. The choice of clinic is really important in this regard. You must chose wisely.
Lots of love and luck to you.
Respond to racheliqua
emily001 73 Posts Wednesday April 11, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Jun 5, 2018 at 12:02 PM
Thank you
Hello! I am sad for you that you confronted this. In any case, I am cheerful that you picked something for you. I am cheerful that individuals are currently much mindful of this. I was not for this method until the point that this was my last hope. I have faced infertility for 10 years. The reason was unknown. It was different to me however I wanted to become a mother. I was honoured with an infant. I picked surrogacy and went to a facility. I am happy to the point that I picked it. I am the most joyful mother now.
Respond to emily001
sidneywhite 77 Posts Thursday May 10, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Jun 5, 2018 at 01:09 PM
Thank you
Hi, I hope you are doing well. Thanks for sharing your story. Happy to see your post. It is good to accept the reality. I am happy for you. You didn't lose hope. Rather you choose to look for other options. We are in the same boat. I am also an infertile. I had 3 miscarriages before. I wanted to be a mother but can't because of my disease. I was in deep depression. Then i decided to look for other options. I chose surrogacy and went to a facility. I am happy that i made the right decision in time. Now i have a surrogate child. I am living happily with my family.
Respond to sidneywhite
pheobe412 178 Posts Monday January 22, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Jun 5, 2018 at 05:47 PM
Thank you
I am really sorry for your condition, dear. I don't know what to say. I am feeling what you've been through. It's tough. I am sorry once again. The IVF is not the right path for you. The condition you are saying. IVF can't work in that condition. I am really sorry. Please just forget about it. Try something else. You can go for adoption. That would be the easiest option for you. Give it a shot.
Respond to pheobe412
alisa123 89 Posts Monday February 19, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Jun 5, 2018 at 11:24 PM
Thank you
Hey there! It's amazing to see how surrogacy helped you have a little girl. Congratulations to you! You took the right decision and opted for surrogacy. It merely is a blessing for people. I'm thankful for these modern inventions which are working on making lives easier. Best wishes!
Respond to alisa123
Thank you
Hey there! Thanks for sharing your story here. Congratulations to you on having a baby. Well, I had TTC for many times but didn't conceive even a once. Then I opted surrogacy. I went Ukraine for surrogacy because it is banned in my country. Here I found a very reputable clinic with a low rate. Finally, I had blessed with a baby boy from surrogacy. Surrogacy is the such a blessing for infertile. Best wishes for future.
Respond to Eleanor045
1 2 3 Next