Surrogacy route

Registration date
Monday March 12, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 29, 2018
-
 Gilbert_6706 -
Hi there everyone! I hope you all are well. TTC can be very tough. I haven't been through it myself because I sadly have no uterus. I lost it to cancerous polyps. However, I joined many forums and this is a great problem I see for people. I think my experience can help out a bit here. I tried out surrogacy in my down period of time. It's been amazing. I chose a clinic in Europe due to the finances and I'm so happy with it. I got my little girl! The clinic even offered IVF for those who want to conceive themselves. I think these are great options that one can look into. Wishing everyone the happiness of a child. It's truly a blessing. Good luck!

48 replies

Registration date
Monday March 19, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 28, 2018

Congratulations on the success of your journey. I am extremely sorry for your previous loss. But I must say you are a strong lady and you are handling it very well. To answer your question, I would say that you must wait for some more time. After the visit to your doctor in which you will see a heartbeat, you are good to break the news. You don’t worry about the bad sights and bad luck for your baby. You just have to stay strong and positive to fight every bad sight. You have to have the belief that you are going to have the baby this time. As far as I can think about it, believes play a vital role in our faith. More power to you and wishing you luck for future.
Registration date
Sunday May 20, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 18, 2018

Hello darling. How are you? I hope you are well. I am happy to know about you. This is such a good news. So finally you found some solution to your problem. Infertility is prevailing all over the world so rapidly. Every now and then I hear people talking about their infertility. This is so sad. It really makes me feel upset. I can totally understand the struggle they are putting into it. I opted for IVF. And I was lucky enough to be successful on my first attempt. I have heard many good reviews about surrogacy. It has a nice success rate. Many people opt for it nowadays. The choice of clinic is really important in this regard. You must chose wisely. Blessings to you.
hello than Richie. Yes, we all are well. How are you? What’s going on these days? I agree with you from the very first sentence. Really TTC is too much tough. Oh, that’s really a sad thing. All my sympathies are with you. I can understand the severity of the situation. OMG. You have gone through a cancerous procedure. It’s your courage and bravery. I salute your efforts. Congratulations dear. All of your hardships have turned into a better result. May you have a good and better experience with your child.
Registration date
Tuesday June 5, 2018
Status
Last seen
June 9, 2018

Hi there, I hope you may be fine. It’s a painful procedure. You have gone through a lot of tough time. Life purpose is to move on.IVF May be fail. So you go for surrogacy. Well, it’s a treatment in which you get your own biological child. A surrogate mother is appointed to you. My friend was suffering through a lot. IVF doesn’t work on her because she was not healthy. So she visited clinics in Europe . They treated her really well. Now she is having 3 children. She is loving it. You will also love it. Got for it and don’t hesitate. Best of luck my dear friend.
Registration date
Thursday June 7, 2018
Status
Last seen
June 29, 2018

Hey, you have indeed been through a lot. However, you are a strong woman and therefore never give up. i would like to advice some people here. Opting for surrogacy is a really good option. Just make sure you have properly researched on it. The process is not legal in many countries and therefore make sure the clinic you opt for is operating legally. Other than that it is a lengthy procedure, therefore, will require you to be patient. It is easy said than done as I myself am going through the process. It can sometimes be so difficult to wait but well nothing is really on our hands.
Registration date
Wednesday May 16, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 25, 2018

Hey. How are you? Hope so you and your family are having a good time. I am feeling sorry for you. Indeed infertility is a very difficult thing to cope with. But in modern day it is possible. I am glad that you did not give up. It needs hustle to achieve something big. Becoming a parent is one of the most beautiful feeling ever in the world. I am glad for you. No doubt surrogacy is helping us a lot. Surrogacy is like a saviour for infertile couples. You are very lucky. I think we should all spread awareness regarding this treatment. It is our duty to help others. Congratulation for your baby girl. Wish you a happy life ahead. Best of luck.
Registration date
Sunday May 20, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 18, 2018

I am sorry for you that you faced this. But I am happy that you chose something for you. I am happy that people are now much aware of this. I was not in favor of this procedure until this was my last hope. I tried it. And I have a beautiful daughter now. Take care.
Hey! Hope so you are doing good. I just read your post and I become so sad to know about your condition. It's a very painful thing for a woman. But you are such a strong girl. You faced all the situation bravely. Mostly, people lose hope at this moment but you keep on trying and find a way to overcome this. I'm really proud of you. My heartiest congratulation to you for having this. Surrogacy will be legalized in all the countries soon. So I hope everyone would be able to get the advantage of it. I also appreciate all the surrogate mothers that are sacrificing their life for someone.
Wish you best of luck
Take care
Registration date
Saturday April 14, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 27, 2018
hello dear. I'm so sorry to hear about your health condition. much health to you. please take care of yourself. ill pray for you. congratulations. hows the little girl? lots of love to her. thanks for sharing your experience.
Registration date
Monday March 26, 2018
Status
Last seen
July 30, 2018
Hey! Thank you for sharing your life experience over here. I am so sure that this would help many infertile women to select their way out of infertility. Many congratulations on your little girl. So glad to hear that you finally had your baby. That's such a blessing to feel that you are no more infertile. And finally, you got a baby to call your own.
That's amazing to know that people are finally looking out of the window and finding solutions besides of staying infertile whole life.
Love and positivity.XX
Registration date
Friday May 11, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 10, 2018

Hi Hanrichi! How are you? Hope you are in good health. I am glad that you are speaking so positively about surrogacy. I myself also stand with surrogacy and think that It should be legalized in all countries so people don’t have to resort to international clinics for this procedure. Everyone deserves to be a parent and Trying out alternative ways such as IVF and surrogacy are no longer considered immoral and unethical in society because now people are becoming more aware of it. I went to Ukraine for my surrogacy procedure. Ukraine has some of the best fertility clinics and I feel like people should be more aware of them. I wish everyone who is facing difficulties in conceiving a best of luck
Registration date
Friday May 18, 2018
Status
Last seen
September 3, 2018

Hi there. I hope you are doing good. I read your post. Yes, TTC is very tough. I am sorry that you have to go through so much pain. Infertility is really a big issue. I think surrogacy is a wonderful option for you and you should go for it. I hope all goes well for you. Take care. God bless.
Registration date
Saturday April 14, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 27, 2018
hello. how are you? I'm so sorry for your condition. hope you stay healthy. congratulations. such a thought-provoking success story. you've struggled a lot. but you did not give up. I'm so sorry to see this. lots of love to the kid. which in did you go to? I've heard about surrogacy success a lot. please do share the clinic details. I want it for my friend. take care. lots of love.
Yes, you are right dear. Surrogacy is a blessing for infertile couples. I wish there would be no infertile remaining in this world. Science has given us an amazing gift in the form of these alternate ways. I am so happy to see you are blessed to have a family now.
Registration date
Thursday June 21, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 27, 2018

hi, hope so you are doing great. So happy to know about this. My friend was unable to conceive naturally. So she chose surrogacy. She lives in Europe. Now she is blessed with a baby girl. We just have to handle the situation calmly. And not lose hope. Better things are coming. Just waiting for the perfect moment. My best wishes for your future. Lots of love. Best wishes for future.
Registration date
Thursday June 7, 2018
Status
Last seen
July 10, 2018

Hey. I hope you are doing good. How is your little baby doing? I am glad that you decided on surrogacy. It is an amazing process. Many people claim to find their rainbow through this process. I am glad you are one of them. Wish you all the happiness in the world.
Registration date
Saturday June 23, 2018
Status
Last seen
July 10, 2018

Congratulations on your baby girl. I am glad you made a right decision for yourself. Brave are those who struggle despite the hurdles in their way. You did get the fruit of your struggle. I am so happy for you. I am glad such assisted methods are fulfilling the dreams of the people. Good luck to all those TTC.
Registration date
Thursday June 21, 2018
Status
Last seen
July 16, 2018

Hi there. Hope you are doing well. Sorry about the worse part. But I am happy that you found your happiness. Your hard work paid off. Congratulations on the baby. Glad to know your journey. Good luck to you.
Registration date
Monday July 2, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 29, 2018

This forum is a great place to share our views on any topic we wish to. We don't know each other but still understand each other's situation very well. I believe that surrogacy is definitely a great option to go for. It is merely a blessing for the people who can't conceive naturally. I feel sorry about your condition. But I'm glad you didn't give up. Infertility is terrible, I agree. But we shouldn't let it take over our lives. I'm glad you opted for surrogacy. I wish more and more people can be aware of this so that we can beat infertility together. I myself am gonna opt for surrogacy soon. I'm happy for you. Lots of love.xx
Registration date
Thursday June 21, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 29, 2018

Hi dear, I hope you are fine. Yes, I know TTC is hard. There is a number of couples who are suffering from infertility. Nowadays there is a number of treatments which can be used to overcome this problem. Like IVF, IUI and surrogacy. So, no need to worry. We all need to be positive and stay strong. This will be helpful. Thank you.