August 29, 2018
- - Latest reply: Gilbert_6706
Registration date
Monday March 4, 2019
Status
Last seen
July 21, 2019
- Apr 17, 2019 at 03:01 AM
Hi there everyone! I hope you all are well. TTC can be very tough. I haven't been through it myself because I sadly have no uterus. I lost it to cancerous polyps. However, I joined many forums and this is a great problem I see for people. I think my experience can help out a bit here. I tried out surrogacy in my down period of time. It's been amazing. I chose a clinic in Europe due to the finances and I'm so happy with it. I got my little girl! The clinic even offered IVF for those who want to conceive themselves. I think these are great options that one can look into. Wishing everyone the happiness of a child. It's truly a blessing. Good luck!
See more 

8/48 replies

Registration date
Friday May 18, 2018
Status
Last seen
September 3, 2018
Thank you
Hi there. I hope you are doing good. I read your post. Yes, TTC is very tough. I am sorry that you have to go through so much pain. Infertility is really a big issue. I think surrogacy is a wonderful option for you and you should go for it. I hope all goes well for you. Take care. God bless.
Respond to littlebeastshaya
Registration date
Monday June 25, 2018
Status
Last seen
February 28, 2019
Thank you
Thank you for this post. I really needed this type of motivation. I myself am visiting the same clinic you have mentioned. It is because of the good reviews that I read about them which let me visit them. I am glad that your process with them worked out. I am hoping mine works out as well. We have opted for the guarantee program as well. In case if this doesn't work out something would.
Respond to Mitchael.1
Registration date
Wednesday December 26, 2018
Status
Last seen
March 23, 2019
Thank you
What a lovely post. This was so motivating. I'm glad you shared your story with us. Congratulations to you, honey. I'm so happy things worked out for you. You really do deserve it after the journey you've had. This also gives me a lot of inspiration to go for it!
Respond to Lilliana21
Registration date
Monday July 30, 2018
Status
Last seen
April 17, 2019
Thank you
There sure are. I'm so happy for you. Life hasn't really been too kind to you. But you made the right decisions at the right time. And you got rewarded for that. Congratulations on the birth of your little girl. You deserve her. Congratulations.
Respond to alissonclark
Registration date
Monday March 4, 2019
Status
Last seen
July 21, 2019
Thank you
I am glad that after such a difficult time you were finally able to conceive. I can understand how hard this must have been for you. However, staying strong and positive is really important. I always tell myself never to lose hope. My years back have been horrible! I remember one time a doctor told me to get this highly sensitive surgery done. He thought that through that he would make things work. I am glad I decided to refuse. Otherwise today I wouldn't have been able to conceive at all. We are now visiting a completely different clinic for our process. So far everything is going well. We decided to go for IVF with DE. This is my second time doing the process with DE. The first time I opted for it, it failed. So now I am really hoping for the best.
Respond to Gilbert_6706
Registration date
Sunday December 9, 2018
Status
Last seen
March 23, 2019
Thank you
What a lovely post. This cheered me up! I'm so glad everything fell into place. You deserved it, to be honest. After such a tough journey, a happy ending is an ideal situation! Thank you for sharing it with us. It makes the place a little brighter and a little happier.
Respond to Laura191
Registration date
Sunday January 21, 2018
Status
Last seen
March 23, 2019
Thank you
I am glad that eventually, things worked out for you. It is amazing to see how surrogacy has been helping people fight through infertility. I know soo many people apart from you whose only hope was surrogacy and it worked for them. The clinic you are talking about is the one I am visiting. They are actually doing an amazing job. I was so impressed by them just after the first communication. Really excited about my journey. Hoping for the best.
Respond to Alessia.Violet
Registration date
Monday March 4, 2019
Status
Last seen
July 21, 2019
Thank you
Congratulations to you! I am glad that things worked in your favor. It is amazing how the process is able to help people who are going through such tragedies in life. I am in the middle of an IVF process. So far everything is going great. I am really hoping that this process is able to help us out as well. I believe the clinic one visits plays a huge part as well. In my case it did help.
Respond to Gilbert_6706