Last seen
July 19, 2018
- - Latest reply: NatashaLiam
Registration date
Friday February 16, 2018
Last seen
August 22, 2018
- May 11, 2018 at 01:08 AM
Hello ladies, I want some help from you. I am really tensed about my health condition. I am 33 years old. My problem is that I cannot conceive naturally. Because doctor recognized me of heart disease. I have mitral stenosis. Due to which blood in my heart veins do not flow in a streamline manner. Rather its flow is in turbulent way. Thus, doctor said that I should not try to conceive in future. Now I am thinking of any other way to have a baby. As I read different posts about surrogacy and its success stories. But don’t have any proper information about it. That which clinic I should visit. What are your opinion in this regard. Please suggest me some good clinic as I am very tensed that what gonna happen with me now If I cant become a mommy.
See more 

Your reply

15 replies

Registration date
Sunday March 18, 2018
Last seen
August 29, 2018
Thank you
Hey Tandy. How are you doing today? Hope things are going well. Your story is no doubt, quite sad. Keep the faith though. There's nothing good that ever comes from losing faith. It's good that your doctor advised you not to conceive naturally. Being realistic, there's a high chance that you wouldn't be able to carry it. This means there's a high chance you might have to experience a traumatic condition. That really isn't the way to go when one has a heart disease. Plus there is no need to try when you have other options like surrogacy. Surrogacy is perfect in your case. It is safe, low-risk and although it's expensive, it still is a proven way. I can understand the need for a baby. I'd definitely suggest you go for it. Check out about clinics in Europe, they're quite cheap.
tandy789 that’s sad to you. I don’t think so surrogacy is the last option. You can go through many other procedures for curing. If trouble is related to your blood flow, then try to make this flow regular. You can use any tips for doing this. Fresh juices can play an important role in it. secondly, multiple medicines are now available in the market. Try to make use of them. Take an appointment with your doctor and consult it to him. He will suggest some beneficial tips. That may help you. in this way, you will save your money and time from surrogacy. most important you will abide by the infertile title given by others. If you see that nothing is working for you. you can go through surrogacy. Europe, India, South Africa and Ukraine if offering such service. See their success rate and methods of proceedings.
Respond to claudiopeters
Registration date
Tuesday January 30, 2018
Last seen
August 19, 2018
Thank you
Hi Tandy! I'm very sorry for your condition...I know it's not easy to go with it. It's pretty critical. So, yeah! Well, I think surrogacy is a good option to be going with. Last year, my cousin sister also had her procedure of surrogacy at a clinic in Ukraine. Well, I think you should try clinics in Kiev, Ukraine. I think they are pretty moderate in terms of expenses and good in terms of technological aspects. Because there are also other options such as India or U.S.A. But America is pretty expensive these days for the procedure. Secondly, India is pretty less reliable as per my opinion...So, try somewhere in EU. It's better option to go with...
Respond to SashaMarcus
Registration date
Monday March 12, 2018
Last seen
August 29, 2018
Thank you
Hi there! I hope you're feeling better. It's a tough time you're going through. I can't imagine what it must be like. I'm sorry you have to face this. However, don't feel down. We're all here with you. I think you should definitely go for surrogacy. It'll be great for you. There are many doubts a person has beforehand. But I promise I'll be well worth it. Just make sure to choose a good clinic. They'll handle so much of the stress for you. My experience with it has been great. I have a little girl now. In the end, you'll be so happy, it won't matter the way you got her. Anyway, good luck! Keep us updated!
Respond to HanRIchie
Registration date
Tuesday March 20, 2018
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
Hey! I am so sorry for you. I know it is so painful for you. We really want to have babies of our own. Every woman wants to get pregnant and feel the baby. But few are not lucky enough. I was one of them. I always wanted a baby of my own, a biological baby. But that was not in fate. Sometimes it hurts a lot but no one can fight destiny. I chose surrogacy for me. IVF was an option and I was not in favour of it. It's risky and too painful. We found a clinic in Europe and went there for surrogacy. I was a bit doubtful but my husband supported me. we went through the process and now I have babies. I am so glad that I found about this process and now I am blessed.
Respond to stacyben
Registration date
Monday March 12, 2018
Last seen
August 19, 2018
Thank you
Hey there. How are you doing? I hope you are doing great. I am really sorry that you have to go through this. It really breaks my heart. I know it must be hard. I know because I could not have a child either. I know it must have destroyed your hope. But don't repeat my mistake. Why don't you try other options? Surrogacy is a great option. I think you should research it. It's a blessing. A wonder of science. I wish you good luck. Take care.
Respond to MaryJones998
Registration date
Friday February 16, 2018
Last seen
November 29, 2018
Thank you
Hi. So sad to hear about your condition. You must be going through a lot. Surrogacy is a very suitable option for you. I'm glad you are considering it. You should do a lot of research on it before going for it though. It can get sensitive and risky. You want to avoid the risks. You can do this by choosing a good and reputable clinic. They handle almost all the matters so it is important that they are reliable. I went to Ukraine for my surrogacy. My experience was satisfactory. Maybe you can consider them for yourself too. They have done such a great job that the internet is full of good reviews about them. I think it is a safe option. If you have any more concerns about surrogacy, do tell us here. I'm sure you will get the help you are looking for here. Good luck.
Respond to mistygray
Registration date
Sunday January 21, 2018
Last seen
November 16, 2018
Thank you
Hey, there I hope you get better. Surrogacy is a good option to consider. I myself am undergoing this process. The clinic I chose is located abroad. I selected them because of certain things that I was particular about. These included it was legal, was providing the child's documents and lastly, they were systematic. I really liked the way with which they were carrying out things. So far everything is going great we are waiting for the embryos to develop in order for the process to really start.
Respond to Alessia.Violet
Thank you
You've been through a lot through your life. However, don't worry things will be alright. Surrogacy has indeed been helping a lot of people. I myself have opted for the process. It is lovely to see the reaction of couples at the clinic. As the intended parents finally are able to have their own children. The thing with surrogacy is it is different. The embryos instead of being inserted in you are inserted in the surrogate's uterus. However, the child is still genetically connected to you. I think that is rather the biggest factor. So I don't see why your behavior towards him/her would be different. As the babies behavior will depend on the love you give them. So child loves those who show them, love. Apart from that, it is a misconception to believe that the child's attitude will be different. It will remain the same so best of luck for your journey.
Respond to racheliqua
Registration date
Saturday March 17, 2018
Last seen
August 14, 2018
Thank you
Surrogacy is the best option.
Surrogacy gives the infertile people a chance to have some kids.Surrogacy is very good according to me.Surrogacy should not be banned.It is the source of happiness for many people.Surrogate moms give kids to others who are unable to have kids naturally.
For me surrogacy is the best thing in the world.i was infertile and i got my twin daughters from surrogacy.
Good luck to everyone.
Respond to Monika966
Registration date
Friday March 23, 2018
Last seen
August 18, 2018
Thank you
Surrogacy is the best choice. Surrogacy allows the infertile individuals to have kids. Surrogacy is great as much I know. Surrogacy ought not to be banned. Surrogate mothers give birth to the children of other people who can't have children normally. Surely, surrogacy is a great blessing by science. I was childless and I got my twin little girls from surrogacy. Good luck to everybody.
Respond to nur_atikson
Thank you
Being sensible, there's a high shot that you wouldn't have the capacity to convey it. This implies there's a high shot you may need to encounter a horrible condition. That truly isn't the approach when one shows some kindness illness. Additionally, there is no compelling reason to attempt when you have different choices like surrogacy. Surrogacy is flawless for your situation. It is protected, generally safe and in spite of the fact that it's costly, despite everything it is a demonstrated way. I can comprehend the requirement for a child. I'd unquestionably recommend you pull out all the stops. Look at about facilities in Europe, they're very shoddy.
Respond to beeny
Registration date
Friday March 30, 2018
Last seen
August 29, 2018
Thank you
Sorry to hear about your health. Its okay if you cant conceive. Surrogacy is indeed there. Where do you live? Have you looked for the clinic near you? I have heard clinics in Europe are great. They have great success stories and they are well known to be affordable too.
Respond to Emilykingston
Registration date
Monday March 26, 2018
Last seen
July 30, 2018
Thank you
Hey! feels really sorry to hear about your situation.
And yes surrogacy is no doubt a great procedure to have a baby.
In between these few days, I have come across to so many success stories about surrogacy.
Though I have no idea over which to the fertility clinic to suggest.
But you could go for the internet search and there you could find some of the good clinics.
One thing that I could ask you that. clinics official websites are a great source of information.
They could tell you about their success or what services they are offering.
Hope you make an appropriate selection
Respond to Alana90
Registration date
Tuesday April 17, 2018
Last seen
August 25, 2018
Thank you
I'm extremely sad for your condition...I know it is difficult to run with it. It's truly basic. In this way, definitely! Indeed, I think surrogacy is a decent alternative to run with. Surrogacy is an incredible alternative. I figure you should investigate it. It's a gift. A ponder of science. I wish you good fortunes.I figure you should explore it. It's a gift. A ponder of science. I wish you good fortunes. Fare thee well. Anyway, good fortunes! Keep us refreshed!
Respond to millie98
Registration date
Friday February 16, 2018
Last seen
August 22, 2018
Thank you
Sorry to hear about your present situation. Surrogacy is very common today to have a baby. There are very well known clinics regarding surrogacy. I guess surrogacy is the only solution to my problem.
A friend has now suggested me to search for some international clinics that do not reside in our country.
You should also visit a surrogacy related clinic.
I have recently found one situated in Ukraine.
They have quite a costless package with all the facilities.
I have had many treatments from many experts but they never turn out to work out for me the way I hope them to.
I have tried IUI and IVF but they failed for me many many times.
People have now told me about surrogacy and I am really thinking about going for it.
I just need some guidelines as surrogacy is illegal in the state where I live and I am very scared.
I just need to complete my life and my family before it is too late for me even to try.
I think you should give it a try too because in my view it is quite a suitable procedure for women of our age
I have pregnancy issue and complications from the past 10 years and I still am childless as I have always been.
There must be some way to carry out everything legally, right?
It is very difficult at times to handle the loneliness and the depression but there are always friends and family to make me feel better.
Respond to NatashaLiam