Last seen
April 2, 2018
- - Latest reply: ghostrain
Registration date
Sunday May 20, 2018
Last seen
May 20, 2018
- May 20, 2018 at 01:02 PM
Does anyone else struggling with feeling like something is missing in your life ?? or feeling lost and out of place because what we are TAUGHT to believe, accept, and display in our lives just doesn't seem clear??

I'm not a religious person but I am a very spiritual person and I am at the beginning of my journey were the first two steps are the most critical which is learning to reach within myself , awakening my inner spirit and vibrance and submitting to the powers invested in me through divine nature. The second step is accepting that it's my duty to seek the truth with a desire for supreme understanding, realizing that deception only controls it's own reflection meaning searching deeper than what I have bee
n taught or shown...... Understanding that knowledge is a powerful source and something that has been distorted, altered and hidden from us; out of fear that if we seek true understanding and are enlightened to the TRUTH of our existence that we become powerful and indestructible......

I need opinions.... and views!!!
See more 

Your reply

2 replies

Registration date
Tuesday January 30, 2018
Last seen
August 19, 2018
Thank you
I completely agree with you. But, today people don't think it's necessary! I mean they assume truth as they want. So, yeah! Well, for me in my journey. It took me a long time to accept infertility as my fate and stop trying naturally. So, yes! If I had known earlier or doctors had told me. I'd not have wasted years. Now, after 6 years I'm going for an IVF process at a repro center in Ukraine. But, still, I think It was meant to be. So, no issues. Stay blessed dear.
Respond to SashaMarcus
Registration date
Sunday May 20, 2018
Last seen
May 20, 2018
Thank you
Thanks Dee Woods
Respond to ghostrain