What to do now? Suggestions needed!

alisa123 89 Posts Monday February 19, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Apr 2, 2018 at 02:21 PM - Latest reply: Emilykingston 10 Posts Friday March 30, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen
- Aug 29, 2018 at 05:27 PM
Hey there Ladies! I hope you all are doing good. I've been on this forum for a while now. Many of you must know me. So, this time I'm here for my sister. We both are facing infertility. With the help and suggestions of you people, I opted for an IVF. It was successful and now I have a son. But, my sister had many failed IVF's. She is very depressed. And because of me having a baby now, she gets upset a lot. I really can't see her like that. I suggested her surrogacy but her husband doesn't agree on that. Now, I want to offer them me carrying their baby. Maybe her husband agrees on that. What do you guys suggest? I love her a lot. We've been best friends since childhood. I can't see her like that.
See more 

Your reply

32 replies

Monika966 58 Posts Saturday March 17, 2018Registration date August 14, 2018 Last seen - Apr 2, 2018 at 03:08 PM
Thank you
Surrogacy has been a good thing for me after all.I read about surrogacy alot.I heard people talking about it mostly on the forums or on different social platforms.
I had hystrestomy cancer.I am cancer free but i can't be a mom anymore.I was ver upset and stressed.But my husband was there to support me.He assured me that he will do everything to have us a baby.
So we came to know about surrogacy.Firstly we both searched about surrogacy we understood every aspect of surrogacy.Than we moved to Europe from Japan.Japan has banned surrogacy totally so we moved.We stayed in Europe for 4 months and consulted some clinics too.
but due to several reasons my husband was not very satisfied.Then we moved to Ukraine.We heard from many people about many clincis in Ukraine.Ukraine is very popular as per surrogacy.In Ukraine we contacted a clinic and than the clinic started our journey of surrogacy.
Now the surrogate mother is pregnant with our twin daughters.We are very excited to have our own babies now.
Surrogacy has been something worth being thankful for me after all.I read about surrogacy a lot.I heard individuals discussing it generally on the gatherings or on various social stages. yet I can't be a mother anymore.I was exceptionally vexed and stressed.But my significant other was there to help me.He guaranteed me that he will do everything to have us an infant. So we came to think about surrogacy.Firstly we both sought about surrogacy we saw each part of surrogacy.Then we moved to Europe from Japan.Japan has prohibited surrogacy absolutely so we moved.We remained in Europe for 4 months and counseled a few centers as well. be that as it may, because of a few reasons, my significant other was not exceptionally fulfilled. At that point we moved to Europe.We got notification from numerous individuals about numerous facilities in Europe.Europe is extremely mainstream according to surrogacy.In Europe, we reached a centre and afterwards the centre began our excursion of surrogacy.
Respond to Monika966
HanRIchie 45 Posts Monday March 12, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - Apr 5, 2018 at 08:57 PM
Thank you
That is so great of you to offer her! I'm sorry she hasn't been able to conceive. IVF often doesn't work for some. I'd say give it time if you can. I, of course, understand this could be affecting her mental health. So just assess the situation. If it's getting worse, go for this option. It's a great one in my opinion. Nothing could be better. I myself have experience with surrogacy. Just that mine was with a clinic. Make sure it's legal in your country. Go for it then. I wish you all the best. I have my fingers crossed for you.
Hello there! My name is Linnea Lopez. I'm 24 years old. I want to share my bad experience with you. When i'm suffering from infertility. Then me and my husband can build our hope and don't be hopeless. Then, we decide to get a treatment from good clinic. This will make me happy at tha time. Then we hear about the L***s clinic. We hear that this clinic is good and well reputed. Then, we visit this clinic. There are so many staff are available. But they didn't know that how we can talk with the patients. The phone is ringing continusely, but the nurse cannot recieve it. Doctors are also dirty and not educated. They didn't wash their hands after the check up of patients.
Respond to HanRIchie
BellaJones998 52 Posts Friday April 6, 2018Registration date July 10, 2018 Last seen - Apr 6, 2018 at 08:58 AM
Thank you
Hey there Alisa. Really sorry to hear about you and your sister. I know it must be really hard for you both. Glad that you had success with IVF. You seem to care a lot about your sister. It really warms my heart to see this. Its wonderful of you to make such an offer. It would be a selfless thing. She would love you a lot for it. I am sure about it. Go for it talk to her and her husband. Surrogacy is great. It's a blessing. Good luck. Take care.
Respond to BellaJones998
amanda280 37 Posts Tuesday March 13, 2018Registration date June 27, 2018 Last seen - Apr 6, 2018 at 11:18 AM
Thank you
Oh, that's so sad to hear. I know she is in a lot of pain. But I think surrogacy or adoption is the only way she can have a baby now. First thing is that you should convince her husband on surrogacy. Once he agrees, then there's no harm if you become the surrogate. You are her sister. What other best option she could have? I just hope her husband agrees on that. It'll be really good. But you guys will have to undergo some tests. You'll have to check if everything is fine with you in order to carry a baby. Be very sure before taking a final decision. I hope your sister is blessed with a baby soon. All the best to you and to her. Much love.
Respond to amanda280
stacyben 88 Posts Tuesday March 20, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Apr 6, 2018 at 11:30 AM
Thank you
Hey, I am so happy for you and sorry for your sister. Infertility is so hard to face. I am also an infertile woman. I have faced infertility for 4-5 years. Then I decided to take a right decision. I decided to go for surrogacy. I asked my husband and he was agreed. He also wanted babies badly. We decided to go to the clinic in Europe. So we went there and they provided us all the facilities and a healthy surrogate. They gave us all the rights to the baby legally so that surrogate may not change her mind. Now I have a baby. I am so happy to have the baby.
Respond to stacyben
Emilykingston 10 Posts Friday March 30, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - Apr 6, 2018 at 01:32 PM
Thank you
Oh, so you had a baby through IVF. That means you can carry a baby easily. Well, I am not surprised to see her husband doesn't approve of surrogacy. Many men don't approve of it. They are not the ones suffering that's why. They can always get another woman. Anyways, that is very sweet of you to offer her your womb. You truly proved to be a great friend. I hope you didn't have any complications in your surrogacy. Also is your husband supportive? If he is then Bingo!. You should ask your friend to talk to his husband. I hope he agrees this time. It must have been so hard on your sister. Sending loads of wishes and love your way. Fingers crossed!
Respond to Emilykingston
Alana90 82 Posts Monday March 26, 2018Registration date July 30, 2018 Last seen - Apr 6, 2018 at 02:22 PM
Thank you
Oh my dear!
This post is one of its kinds. I felt your words deep inside.
Such a beautiful thought my girl you have. You are such a good soul.
I often feel for surrogates. What great work they have been doing.
They are making others smile. Giving them a reason to live. And there you are who wants to do same for your sister.
This is what surrogacy is supposed to do. They never want anyone left behind infertile.
I would really appreciate if you would do that.
You should ask them for this thing. What could be better than having a sister as a surrogate?
This is what you often look for in surrogate. Someone you could trust one.
A better brought up and trustworthy person is everything to carry a baby.
Cheers to you lady.
Go for this.XX
Looking forward to hearing some really great news.
Respond to Alana90
mistygray 130 Posts Friday February 16, 2018Registration date October 14, 2018 Last seen - Apr 14, 2018 at 12:31 PM
Thank you
Hi. It is actually very nice of you to offer that. You seem like such a good person. You actually know what it feels like to know that you can't have kids on your own. I can feel it too because I have bee there. I got the news about my infertility more than a year ago. But I have a son now. I had through gestational surrogacy in Ukraine. I'm glad I chose surrogacy for myself. It was very affordable too. I think you should go there for your IVF and implantation of your sister's embryo. They are professionals. They will handle your matter in the right way. You should really consider taking my advice. I would also suggest you do your research on this. Do not rush into anything. I hope it works out.
Respond to mistygray
Alessia.Violet 137 Posts Sunday January 21, 2018Registration date October 13, 2018 Last seen - Apr 14, 2018 at 01:59 PM
Thank you
Hey, Alisa, I hope you're doing good. I think the best sister award should go to you. I think you should make your sister and her husband sit and have a serious talk with them. As it is unwise to spend 100's of dollars on IVF when it isn't working out for them. Her husband might have some reason as to why he isn't agreeing to go for the process, try clearing that reason out. I remember even I had a really hard time in explaining about surrogacy to my husband. As in the society we live in their are many misconceptions regarding surrogacy which are not true and I think they need to clear out. I myself am going through the surrogacy and honestly speaking it has made me soo much positive regarding life. I get to meet couples who had been trying to conceive for 10 years finally going to have a baby. Meeting such people has made me realize how we should be grateful for the opportunities that are available to us. I think you should conceive them to visit a proper clinic as well. I am saying this because even when I wasn't fully able to make my DH understand I took him with me to the clinic. I had already got in touch with the clinic and they had invited me to their first free consultation meeting this was indeed the best opportunity for making things more understandable. They helped me make my DH understand the process and now that he understands the process it is so interesting talking to him about it. I hope your sister is soon able to have a baby as well sending baby dust her way.
Respond to Alessia.Violet
Hannahdrake 63 Posts Wednesday April 11, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - Apr 24, 2018 at 01:04 PM
Thank you
Sounds like infertility runs in the family. There is no need to worry though. Congratulations to you on having a baby. That is very noble of you to think about your sister too. I dont think now her husband can refuse it. Tell him that your sister's body just can't accept a baby. It's not her fault. You can carry her baby for her. I hope he will agree.
Respond to Hannahdrake
rebeccaD 32 Posts Monday March 19, 2018Registration date July 18, 2018 Last seen - Updated by rebeccaD on 20/05/18 at 03:07 PM
Thank you
I can understand that you just wanna help them out and that's benevolent. But deciding whether you're the right person to be a surrogate can only be determined through a set of tests and Dr are the ones who are supposed to decide on that. It so happens that surrogates and donors are preferred to be below 30 as that enhance the chance of success. I'm sure none of you would want to go for surrogacy with a lesser success rate... it's both a constraint emotionally and financially. It's better to try and convince your sister's DH with logical reasoning for the surrogacy. If it's her own eggs then what difference does someone else carrying the baby makes? The surrogate will be medically checked before giving a clean chit for carrying on.... that pretty much rules out any other fears or concerns that might be what's making your BIL indecisive. A childless future if ever should be a choice and not out of obligations. Hope this sort out soon!
Respond to rebeccaD
tandy789 37 Posts Wednesday March 21, 2018Registration date July 19, 2018 Last seen - May 20, 2018 at 10:34 PM
Thank you
Hey dear. This is great. That you want to carry her baby. This is so kind of you for your sister. Your sister is very lucky to have you. I think your sister and her husband must agree on this.
Apart from this, surrogacy is also the best option. Now-a-days, many millions of couples are availing this services. Because infertility has risen to a great extent. There are many clinics as well. She should search for the best clinic and start her journey.
You ask your sister that don’t lose hope. As there is always a way out from your problems. Life is the name of challenges. Just face the challenges with such a strong power that everyone appreciates you. If you can’t conceive naturally. Then don’t worry. There are many other ways too. Today, many ladies are facing the problem of infertility. Only will power is required.
Monika966 58 Posts Saturday March 17, 2018Registration date August 14, 2018 Last seen - May 21, 2018 at 06:19 AM
I joined this forum long ago.I like to read the stories of different people.Its been a very long time.I feel happy after reading successful stories of different people.
I'm also infertile.But i had to go for surrogacy.We firstly moved to Europe form Japan.Surrogacy is ban in Japan so we moved there.We stayed in Europe for 4 months.We contacted clinics in Europe.My husband didn't liked them.Than we moved to Ukraine.As we heard alot about the clinics in Ukraine so we moved there.There we found a very good clinic.The clinic found a good surrogate for us.The surrogate is pregnant with our twin dolls.We are so happy.We are so happy that we will have our own kids now,We are so thankful to the clinic and surrogate.
Everyone cheers and good luck.
Hi all. There are so many people who are suffering from infertility. They can visit the so many clinic's but some are good and fine. When, i hear about the A****s clinic. Then, i'll send the so many emails about the treatment of surrogacy. But they didn't reply me of any single message. Then, i'm very disappointed. Then, i decided to search another clinic for better treatment.
Respond to tandy789
aliceblake 128 Posts Sunday May 20, 2018Registration date August 18, 2018 Last seen - Updated by aliceblake on 21/05/18 at 07:08 AM
Thank you
hello dear. I hope you are well. Your friend is going through a very hard phase in life. But you need to know that with time everything turns out okay. Last year, I lost my uterus due to uterine cancer. It was a very traumatic experience for me. It was as if my life turned upside down. I opted for surrogacy then. It worked out for me. Try to convince your friend's husband for surrogacy. Because the child will be theirs. Their very own. It is a perfectly successful process. I wish her pain eases soon.
Respond to aliceblake
Rose1214 2 Posts Monday May 21, 2018Registration date May 21, 2018 Last seen - May 21, 2018 at 12:37 PM
Thank you
Hi there well, I am impressed by you. You are so kind and lovely. Not only you understand her situation. You are also helping her by being a surrogate mother. It's the best gift you can give her. Her husband will allow you. It's not an easy thing. Being a surrogate mother is a great responsibility. In most cases, it fails because of the negligence of surrogate mothers. As you had gone through the process of IVF. So you can understand the situation better than anyone else. You are doing a great initiative .don't hesitate and go for it .till then best of luck. I hope everything goes well.
Respond to Rose1214
marrie07 19 Posts Tuesday May 15, 2018Registration date July 3, 2018 Last seen - May 21, 2018 at 02:58 PM
Thank you
hello there. I hope you are doing great. I am really happy for you that your IVF was successful for you. and I am sorry about your sister. I think that she should not stress at all. as I found IVF totally successful for me. my doctor advised me to not stress, as it can be bad for the cycle. she should not lose hope. IVF is great and totally safe as it was for me and a friend of mine. surrogacy is also a great choice for women like us. if your sister finds IVF hard and painful than she should try surrogacy. surrogacy is a blessing of science. the baby is healthy and carries your gene, above all it will give you the happiness that you need to complete your family. so I would totally recommend going for surrogacy.
Respond to marrie07
scarett9999 66 Posts Saturday April 14, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - May 22, 2018 at 04:56 PM
Thank you
hello dear. how are you? it is really amazing. so genuinely nice of you to do that. I think should go for it. talk to her about this. I'm sure her husband would agree on this. I guess there's no other alternative. surrogacy is what she needs to opt for. it is a sure shot. I hope this works or you. more power to you. take care. will be waiting to hear from you. bye.
Respond to scarett9999
NatashaLiam 98 Posts Friday February 16, 2018Registration date August 22, 2018 Last seen - May 23, 2018 at 04:30 AM
Thank you
Congrats on your successful IVF's. Sorry to hear about your sisters condition. I think she should go for surrogacy. I heard it is the common method of having a baby for infertile couples. I am also going for surrogacy. I had 3 miscarriages from my first marriage. So i decided to give upon getting pregnant again. Instead i decided to go for surrogacy. I have persuaded my husband now to go for surrogacy and he is ready for it. Soon we will start our surrogacy at a good clinic.
Respond to NatashaLiam
anayahill 117 Posts Monday March 19, 2018Registration date August 28, 2018 Last seen - May 23, 2018 at 04:50 AM
Thank you
It is actually very nice of you to offer that. You seem like such a good person. You actually know what it feels like to know that you can't have kids on your own. I can feel it too because I have bee there. I got the news about my infertility more than a year ago. But I have a son now. I had through gestational surrogacy in Ukraine. I'm glad I chose surrogacy for myself. It was very affordable too. I think you should go there for your IVF and implantation of your sister's embryo. They are professionals. They will handle your matter in the right way. You should really consider taking my advice. I would also suggest you do your research on this. Do not rush into anything. I hope it works out.
Hello. I'm the dialy visitor of this forum. My name is Linnea Lopez. I'm 24 years old. I want to share my bad experience with you. When i'm suffering from infertility. Then me and my husband can build our hope and don't be hopeless. Then, we decide to get a treatment from good clinic. This will make me happy at tha time. Then we hear about the A****s clinic. We hear that this clinic is good and well reputed. Then, we visit this clinic. There are so many staff are available. But they didn't know that how we can talk with the patients. The phone is ringing continusely, but the nurse cannot recieve it. Doctors are also dirty and not educated. They didn't wash their hands after the check up of patients.
Respond to anayahill
SashaMarcus 96 Posts Tuesday January 30, 2018Registration date August 19, 2018 Last seen - May 23, 2018 at 05:11 AM
Thank you
Hello Alisa! Umm yes! That can be the way! I agree with it. If that works for them. But you guys really should have professional advise on this. Yes! I think surrogacy is a wonderful way. Even, my own cousin sister have had her procedure in Ukraine last year. It went fine for her. So, yeah! I'd definitely endorse it for others. Make him agreed! It's totally fine and natural. There are thousands of people having their children through it. So, yeah! Don't have to be uncomfortable. Child will be theirs genetically! Let them know the whole procedure!
Respond to SashaMarcus
BarbaraHicks 33 Posts Monday March 5, 2018Registration date June 15, 2018 Last seen - Jun 12, 2018 at 04:32 AM
Thank you
That is great. But I will give you the sincerest advice. You must know if you are totally ready for it. Ready to bear all that pregnancy thing. Ready to be totally selfless. Ready to take care of somebody else's baby for 9 months. Ready to get your husband on board. And most of all, ready to give up the baby in the end. You should not take it lightly. Even the professional surrogates go through psychiatric evaluation. Although there are many that go through this without any medical help and give up the babies in the end as well. But you need to know for sure. Hope you understand how crucial this is. Good luck. All my support is with you no matter what you decide.
Respond to BarbaraHicks
1 2 Next