Successful IVF!

Registration date
Monday February 19, 2018
Last seen
August 27, 2018
- - Latest reply:  Laura191 - Dec 9, 2018 at 12:50 PM
Hey there! I hope you all are doing great. My name is Alisa. Many of you know me here. From the last 4 years, I was living a terrible life. Conceiving was such a difficult task, and after which when I miscarried, it was heartbreaking. I still didn't understand where I did something wrong. I had 3 MCs in the past 4 years. It was the worst phase of my life. My doctor suggested me to go for IVF. Of which he said that it may also result in a miscarriage. I was desperate for a baby and thought that there isn't any harm in giving it a shot. I conceived just after my first cycle. It was surprising. And today, I have an adorable son. Miracles happen every day. Never stop believing. Stay blessed you all!
See more 

Your reply

20/72 replies

Registration date
Saturday March 17, 2018
Last seen
August 14, 2018
Thank you
I joined this forum long ago.I like to read the stories of different people.Its been a very long time.I feel happy after reading successful stories of different people.
I'm also infertile.But i had to go for surrogacy.We firstly moved to Europe form Japan.Surrogacy is ban in Japan so we moved there.We stayed in Europe for 4 months.We contacted clinics in Europe.My husband didn't liked them.Than we moved to Ukraine.As we heard alot about the clinics in Ukraine so we moved there.There we found a very good clinic.The clinic found a good surrogate for us.The surrogate is pregnant with our twin dolls.We are so happy.We are so happy that we will have our own kids now,We are so thankful to the clinic and surrogate.
Everyone cheers and good luck.
Fareen1
Registration date
Thursday June 21, 2018
Last seen
July 16, 2018
-
Hi, dear Monika966. It's really good to know that you are going to have twins. Surrogacy is such a blessing for infertile couples. I am glad you made a right choice. I definitely appreciate efforts of the clinic to make it possible. You went through difficulties. But managed to achieve the happiness. Your story is inspirational for others. People learn from others you were really patient. You left hometown which is quite heartbreaking. I know how much overjoyed you will be right now. Sufferings and hard work pay off. I want to congratulate you on the babies. I would really like if you share more about it. Hope you will have the best. Wish luck people.
Respond to Monika966
Registration date
Monday March 26, 2018
Last seen
July 30, 2018
Thank you
Hey! congratulations. such a great news.
How is your baby?
Thank you for this post with full of positivity. I seriously loved reading this.
I am desperately waiting to carry my baby in arms.
what a perfect moment it would be.
I would love to know details of your procedure. not actually only me but the most of the individuals on this forum.
That probably would help those who are seeking for this procedure.
I rarely came across to the success stories where women had a baby on very first cycle.
such a great thing. What a luck I would say.
keep sharing here often about your baby or keep interacting.
you might help so many people out here.
congratulations again!
Respond to Alana90
Registration date
Monday March 12, 2018
Last seen
August 29, 2018
Thank you
You've been through a lot. However, you're very lucky as well. Not everyone's IVF is successful. Especially not in the first round. You're blessed to have experienced this. I wish you all the best with your baby. Good luck! Keep us posted. :)
Respond to HanRIchie
Registration date
Tuesday January 30, 2018
Last seen
August 19, 2018
Thank you
Congratulations Alisa! Well, I'm really glad for you. So, yeah! It's really an amazing success story. I'm glad you've been through it successfully. I've seen many people having a child through an IVF route. I'm also having an IVF later this year at a repro center in Ukraine. I've my dates for June. Just need the luck to work now... xx
jeenia
Registration date
Sunday October 7, 2018
Last seen
November 21, 2018
-
Hi sashaMarcus, I hope you are doing good. Congratulations on the first process of parenthood. Infertility was not you choose right, so why sit back and cry. Science and technology have given us so many another alternative for success. I wish you good luck with the IVF, please let us know how was your experience. I wish the clinic you selected is a good one. Do not fall on false traps. Good luck dear.
Respond to SashaMarcus
Registration date
Sunday March 18, 2018
Last seen
August 29, 2018
Thank you
Hello Alisa. I hope you're okay. I'm so happy for you! This makes me feel so, so good. I really had no hopes from IVF. I have a friend who went through it and it worked for her. However, the friends I made in the few infertility club meetings, all had problems with their uterus. It was almost a no-chance situation regarding IVF for them. Most of them opted for surrogacy. IVF scares me a lot. I don't think I could ever live with myself if I had another miscarriage. Which is why I chose surrogacy for myself. Kudos to you for trying. I'm really happy that it worked out for you. Congratulations on your baby!
Monika966
Registration date
Saturday March 17, 2018
Last seen
August 14, 2018
-
IVF are little bit more complex than surrogacy. Surrogacy is easy than it. I like to read the stories of different people.Its been a very long time.I feel happy after reading successful stories of different people.
I'm also infertile.But i had to go for surrogacy.We firstly moved to Europe form Japan.Surrogacy is ban in Japan so we moved there.We stayed in Europe for 4 months.We contacted clinics in Europe.My husband didn't liked them.Than we moved to Ukraine.As we heard alot about the clinics in Ukraine so we moved there.There we found a very good clinic.The clinic found a good surrogate for us.The surrogate is pregnant with our twin dolls.We are so happy.We are so happy that we will have our own kids now,We are so thankful to the clinic and surrogate.
Everyone cheers and good luck.
Respond to claudiopeters
Registration date
Friday March 23, 2018
Last seen
August 18, 2018
Thank you
Congrats Alisa! I'm very happy for you. You are really a role model to follow. I'm happy you've fought and overcome it effectively. I've seen a lot of couples having a kid through surrogacy treatment. I'm likewise having a surrogacy from a very prominent clinic. My appointment in June. Your best wishes are required!
Respond to nur_atikson
Registration date
Monday January 22, 2018
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
I think it's great. You know I always tell people that. It's all about time. It's all that is written for us. We could never do anything besides that. I guess it's all true in your case. You are indirectly saying all of this exactly the same. We should never stop believing. I am very glad that you did it. Now see you are happy. We should all make an example out of this for us. This could be really helpful for us in life. Thanks a bunch for sharing a success story. It's really awesome to hear some good news while covering in depression.
Respond to pheobe412
Registration date
Friday April 6, 2018
Last seen
July 10, 2018
Thank you
Hey there Alisa. Glad to hear from you. This is really an inspiring story. I know it must have been a beautiful feeling. Having to hold your child in your hand. IVF is a great process. I hope more people go for it. I wish you good luck. Take care.
Respond to BellaJones998
Registration date
Monday March 5, 2018
Last seen
August 23, 2018
Thank you
I always believe in miracles. I think we all should be optimistic. your story is inspiring. It is motivating. You have done a great job of sharing it. I think your story will take out of the stress soon. You are a happy mom now. Share more of your story. In this way, the struggling can have some idea. I have seen people who immediately go for the other options. Thuy has lost the patience. Your story will let them believe in the patience. I wish you the best in future.
jeenia
Registration date
Sunday October 7, 2018
Last seen
November 21, 2018
-
Absolutely right. Her story is very motivating. I hope this helps many other women o move forward in life. One just cannot sit back with a failure. An infertile mother has to stand up with all the hurdles in life. I wish every other to be parent learns from the story you have shared. Failure is the pillar of success. You have proved it.
Respond to Nicolebill123
Registration date
Thursday February 22, 2018
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
Great to hear from you my warrior. It is really amazing. Your timely decision paid off. You are enjoying your life as a parent. This all happened because of IVF. It has really proved its worth for the infertile couples. I hope you will enjoy the parenthood and its blessings.
Respond to Angela1214
Registration date
Tuesday March 20, 2018
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
Hey girl. I am so happy for you. You took an amazing decision. I wish you would stay happy and blessed. I know infertility take alot out of a woman. But you fought it. It doesn't matter what procedure you chose. IVF is good but this procedure didn't work for me. I went for it and it failed in the second cycle. This failure led me to another procedure. I went for surrogacy hopelessly. I never knew that it would be successful. I am so happy that I made a right decision. I am a mother now.
Respond to stacyben
Registration date
Sunday January 21, 2018
Last seen
November 16, 2018
Thank you
Thank you for sharing such a positive story. I feel so good after reading success stories. My husband sometimes gets really annoyed after seeing me either reading or watching success stories. I am literally doing this all the time. Look at the joyful and happy faces of success always gets me emotional. I hope you and your little one are doing great. I myself am going through the assisted conception process. I hope it turns out to be in my favor as well. I love kids and I can't wait to have my own as well. I think by having children in the household life becomes soo much more positive. So far the treatment is going really well. The clinic is doing a great job as everything is being done systematically. They know I am a control freak and also understand how desperate I am. So are always willing to cooperate with me which I find really nice. Please do pray for me.
Respond to Alessia.Violet
Registration date
Wednesday April 11, 2018
Last seen
August 29, 2018
Thank you
Congratulations to you hun. Miracles do happen. I have a very similar story. I went through 7 MC. Can you imagine? 7 MC's? It was a very dark time. I can't even recall that. It feels like I was all numb at that time. It was a very difficult time. Then I decided to go for IVF. Well, it wasn't a good decision either. I was so depressed that my body rejected IVF too. Well, that was it. I decided to do something. I went for a vacation. Cleared my mind. Then I came back. I was all set for the new journey. I again tried IVF. There I got pregnant. This time it was twins.
Alana90
Registration date
Monday March 26, 2018
Last seen
July 30, 2018
-
Hey! I just found your comment below mine. And the number of MC you had just made me stop. I am so afraid of MC. Every time I get to hear about MC. Its just make me feel the pain of a woman. A pain of a mother. No mother could afford MC. And the number of MC you had. Is just hurting me. I seriously got never imagine 7 MC.
I single MC hurts so bad to a woman especially a mothers soul. But I am so happy that you got out of the situations that were so bad.
Cheers to you lady that you made a way out of the situation. This is a real struggle. That never stops. No matter how much difficult situations are. You are just the women I am inspired of. Thank you for commenting over here. You have made a level of encouragement to me. And I won't either quiet my struggle.
Respond to Hannahdrake
Registration date
Wednesday May 30, 2018
Last seen
May 31, 2018
Thank you
Yes, indeed miracles happen every day. Your story is also an example for other couples to follow. If you want something which you cant have naturally. You have to struggle for it. I'm happy that you have a nice little adorable boy now. It's very lucky to be a mother. My best wishes are with you. May you enjoy your all life with joy and happiness. Take care of your baby boy and yourself.
Respond to kennedir1265
Registration date
Wednesday May 30, 2018
Last seen
June 2, 2018
Thank you
Wowwwww what a great post .IVF can be successful .you have made my doubt clear .like I was in such a confusion .whether I should go for IVF or not . I have read many post majority post was about its failure .now will definitely get my treatment from a clinic in London. Thank you dear for sharing such an amazing journey of IVF
Respond to sarahk_14
Thank you
Thankful to you for this post with stacked with motivation. I really esteemed scrutinizing this. You've encountered an impressive measure. In any case, you're greatly lucky as well. Few out of every odd individual's IVF is productive. Especially not in the first round. You're regarded to have experienced this. I need you to appreciate all that life brings to the table with your newborn child. I wish you the best in future.
Respond to millie
Registration date
Wednesday May 16, 2018
Last seen
August 25, 2018
Thank you
Hey Alisa. How are you and your son? Indeed miracle happens every day. And there is no doubt about it. We should keep believing. Ivf is not an easy task. I am glad that you faced it. Indeed there is a beautiful destination after a difficult way. You have to give something to get something. Sending you positive vibes.
Respond to annataylor1
Registration date
Friday May 18, 2018
Last seen
August 25, 2018
Thank you
Hey! I hope you will be all right. I just read your post and it made me so sad. Miscarriage is such a painful thing for a woman. The grief is unforgettable. I have also walked through this situation. But I'm glad to know that you that you moved on instead of losing hope. It's a very difficult thing to do ( to rise again).
My heartiest congratulations
Stay blessed
Respond to pitjulie19
Thank you
Great news dear. You are the lucky one to enjoy the happiness. Your post would inspire many seeking advice on IVF. The post has revealed the significance of IVF. It is through this process that many can get the blessings. Parenthood is a gift. May you enjoy the best in your life.
Respond to Debra
Registration date
Sunday May 20, 2018
Last seen
August 18, 2018
Thank you
Hello sweety. I am so happy for you! Miracles do happy every day. And your story gave e hope to keep trying. Than you for sharing your story. I had uterine cancer. I lost my uterus because of that. I was very depressed and traumatized. My friends exposed me to surrogacy. But I was too scared. But now that I've read your story. I will o for it. Thank you for sharing it. God bless you.
Respond to aliceblake
1 2 3 4 Next