Infertility

Registration date
Wednesday March 21, 2018
Last seen
July 19, 2018
- - Latest reply:  Mitchael.1 - Nov 23, 2018 at 05:19 AM
Hello ladies. I want some help from you. I am really tensed about my health condition. I am 33 years old. My problem is that I cannot conceive naturally. Because doctor recognized me of heart disease. I have mitral stenosis. Due to which blood in my heart veins do not flow in a streamline manner. Rather its flow is in turbulent way. Thus, doctor said that I should not try to conceive in future. Now I am thinking of any other way to have a baby. But don’t have any proper information about it. That which clinic I should visit. What are your opinion in this regard. Please suggest me some good clinic as I am very tensed that what gonna happen with me now If I cant become a mommy. Everyone please guide me.
See more 

Your reply

20/42 replies

Registration date
Saturday April 7, 2018
Last seen
September 30, 2018
Thank you
Infertility is very harsh for many women.It breaks the childhood dream of many girls of having their babies.
I contacted a number of clinics regarding my infertility issue.But the doctors can't also find the main cause for my infertility.
The doctors are also not sure that whats the main cause for infertility.They also can't tell that should i'll have a baby naturally or not.
So i am getting old now and i guess keep on waiting is not a good idea.I got suggestions from my friends to go for surrogacy.They say that i can have a baby via surrogacy.
I don't know much about surrogacy but i searched about it over the web and found that many people are going for it to have a baby.
But as i live in Bulgaria.Here surrogacy is totally ban.I don't know what to do.
From forums i came to hear about that Ukraine has many good clinics regarding surrogacy.
I think i should move to Ukraine for surrogacy now.
If someone has experience about surrogacy please guide me.
Respond to Silvija2020
Registration date
Sunday March 18, 2018
Last seen
August 29, 2018
Thank you
Hey there. I hope things are well. Infertility is a pathetic situation to be in. It really is a horrible, horrible problem. The worst thing about all this is that there is no natural way to get over it. There are alternatives. Science has come up with a few. They are effective, but they aren't natural. I, myself, will be undergoing surrogacy procedure soon. Our reliance on science is growing day by day and we shouldn't think of it as a bad thing. I'd suggest you go for surrogacy too. It's very safe, low risk and very less hassle. You can always look into detail about the surrogacy procedure, or talk to me about it. I hope it works out for you. Good luck to you!
Respond to claudiopeters
Registration date
Tuesday January 30, 2018
Last seen
August 19, 2018
Thank you
Hi Tandy! I understand your health condition. It's not something normal. So, yeah! Well, I know it's not easy for you to have a child. So, yeah! Well, there are a few major considerations you can take place. So, yeah! Either you can go for an IVF or surrogacy. Because these are major options. First, you should get a recommendation or suggestion from your OBs that can you conceive through an IVF? If yes! Then you should be trying going for it. Like, I've PCOS and I'm opting for an IVF at a repro center in Ukraine. Just because I can't conceive naturally...But, still, my IVF chances are good. Otherwise, I had gone for surrogacy. It's more simple and result oriented. Wish you luck! Keep trying xx
Respond to SashaMarcus
Registration date
Monday February 19, 2018
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
Heart condition is a very risky condition. I feel very sorry for you, dear. I'll pray that God gives you health. I know you must be desperate for a baby now. Infertility is a very terrible thing a person can suffer from. But you shouldn't let infertility take over your life. It is been very common nowadays. And so, a lot of other ways are there to have a baby. I'll suggest you surrogacy. It is a method in which your egg and your husband's sperm will be fertilized, and then the embryo will be transplanted to another woman's womb. She is called the surrogate mother. She will carry your baby in her womb for 9 months, then the baby will be yours. You should research about it yourself and satisfy yourself. There are a lot of good clinics in eastern Europe. All the best!
Respond to alisa123
Registration date
Tuesday March 20, 2018
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
Hey. I am so sorry for your loss. I hope you will be a mother soon. You can be a mother. Dont be disheartened. You can go for IVF or surrogacy. IVF is a great procedure but it is painful and maybe it may fail as you have a heart disease. Surrogacy is another process. It is the safe and successful procedure. It is not painful at all. You can have a genetic baby through gestational surrogacy. I have a baby through surrogacy too. I was infertile and IVF was failed in my case. For surrogacy, I went to a clinic in Europe. I am so happy that I didn't waste much time. I just went for surrogacy on right time and today I am a happy mother. I hope this would help you.
Respond to stacyben
Registration date
Friday February 16, 2018
Last seen
November 29, 2018
Thank you
Hey. How are you doing? I think I might be able to help you out here. Your doctor is right. You shouldn't TTC. It might get you to conceive but it can be very risky for you and the baby. But, there is no need to worry. There are other options that you can go for. Have you heard of surrogacy? It is being done in Europe these days at a very affordable price. I had my son through surrogacy too. He is genetically related to me and my husband. You can have your baby through gestational surrogacy too if your eggs work fine. The baby will be yours. Only the carrier of your baby will be different. Just make sure you choose a reliable clinic for it. They take care of most of the stuff including the legal papers with is very important. I'm sure you will make a wise decision. Good luck.
Respond to mistygray
Registration date
Tuesday March 13, 2018
Last seen
August 18, 2018
Thank you
Oh, dear, that is very upsetting. It's amazing how you are dealing with all this. I would really like to help. I had trouble conceiving, too. My problem was endometriosis. It kept getting worse every day. I didn't know if I could ever succeed in having a baby. Then I had a hysterectomy. It ended my TTC. I knew then it was impossible. Then, with my husband's support, I researched about other methods. Assisted conception methods sounded great to me. They were my hope. I opted for surrogacy. Now I am finally a happy parent!
Respond to Nelly_J1
Registration date
Saturday March 17, 2018
Last seen
August 14, 2018
Thank you
Don't worry.
Its the part of life.I am from Japan.I am also infertile.
We moved to Europe in search of a very good clinic.We didn't found a good clinic in Europe.We moved to Ukraine than.In Ukraine we found a clinic.It has many good reputation.As i am sharing my direct experience with you all.We found a good surrogate.Now she is pregnant with our two daughters.Soon we will have two daughters.
I guess you should also go for surrogacy.
Respond to Monika966
Registration date
Monday March 26, 2018
Last seen
July 30, 2018
Thank you
I wonder each time I show up to such forums I came across such huge hurdles that no one could suppose to have in their lives.
Though heart disease is supposed to create huge hurdles in way of conceiving.
But this sort of abnormality was never introduced to me before.
you must have some great test and scans. Refer to the doctor who could help you out in sorting your problem.
There are certain cases where doctors say them they won't conceive due to their heart disease but once they are sorted out with their disease they are able to conceive naturally.
So remember one thing. never quit trying you might conceive in future.
Though there is no such great clinic to refer you to.
But I do have suggestions that might help you out in considering what to do because it's been long on my Infertility journey. and I have come across to so many cases in this long journey.
before coming to any conclusion you must have some self-research over clinics.
That would probably help you an easier way to go.
Respond to Alana90
Registration date
Wednesday April 11, 2018
Last seen
August 29, 2018
Thank you
My condolence for your sufferings. I hope you feeling better now. Its okay if you cant get pregnant. Your health is more important. Medical science has evolved so much. There are many ways to help your situation. You can go for surrogacy. I mean you have adoption too. I suppose you'd want a newborn baby? Surrogacy can help you have it. Europe is considered great for it. The process there is very simple. The clinics are amazing. They are affordable too. You dont have to worry about the cost too. The legal procedure is taken care of too.
Respond to Hannahdrake
Registration date
Monday January 22, 2018
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
Please don't say like that. It's not true. It's not like it's not going to happen forever. Someday, It's about to happen for you as well. You don't need to worry about anything my friend. I guess everything is going to be alright. What you just need is to be a little calm and determined to what you want. It all depends upon that. I wish I could help you more but this is the heart problem. Only a qualified surgeon could get you out of this trouble.
Respond to pheobe412
Registration date
Wednesday April 11, 2018
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
So sad for your misfortune. I trust you will be a mother soon. You can be a mother. Dont be dampened. You can go for IVF or surrogacy. IVF is an incredible strategy yet it is difficult and perhaps it might flop as you have the disease. Surrogacy can be considered. It is the sheltered and effective technique. It isn't difficult in any way. You can have a hereditary infant through gestational surrogacy. I have an infant through surrogacy as well. I was barren and IVF was bombed for my situation. For surrogacy, I went to a clinic in Europe. I am happy to the point that I didn't squander much time. I just went for surrogacy at a suitable time and today I am a glad mother.
Respond to emily001
Registration date
Saturday April 14, 2018
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
So sad for your misfortune. I trust you will be a mother soon. You can be a mother. Dont be sad. You can go for IVF or surrogacy. Although,IVF is an incredible method yet it is difficult and painful. Surrogacy can be considered a good method. It is an effective technique. It isn't difficult in any way. You can have a hereditary infant through gestational surrogacy. I have an infant through surrogacy as well. I was barren and IVF was bombed for my situation. For surrogacy, I went to a clinic in Europe. I am happy to the point that I didn't waste much time. I just went for surrogacy at a suitable time and today I am a happy mother.
Respond to Sabera28
Registration date
Saturday April 14, 2018
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
"Hey Don't confuse about Surrogacy.I am new on these forums but I read a lot about surrogacy. People here talk much about surrogacy. I have been trying to conceive from last 10 years but didn't conceive even for a single time.I gave up on TTC. Then I started looking for other alternatives. A friend of mine suggested me IVF. I went through IVF cycles but failed at IVF too. Then I went for IUI but failed at it also.
Then I came to know about surrogacy. I live in Bulgaria where surrogacy is prohibited. So started looking for countries where is legal. I heard about Europe that there are many clinics regarding surrogacy. I also heard it is cheaper there too. I have contracted there a clinic. they provided a healthy and Sound Surrogate who gave birth to our child. I am a happy and blessed mother now"
Respond to Sabera28
Thank you
hey honey, I am really pitiful for you. I can really understand the pain of the being infertile. there is nothing much painful in this world except infertile. it is the much harsh reality to face. well, the good news is, there are many treatments of these issues. you can go with IVF and Surrogacy as well. just ask your husband and consult with a good doctor as well. medical science has made much progress in this regard. I wish you all the best honey. just don't give up your struggles. you will have your best soon.
Respond to sarahhenry
Registration date
Wednesday April 11, 2018
Last seen
August 9, 2018
Thank you
I know the real deal of being infertile. I have been struggling with infertility for nearly 9 years. However, I am not experiencing any or suffering from, any heart disease. But yeah, the age factor has hindered my fertility. It has influenced badly my marriage, life, and social life. I have to even put off my social accounts in order to avoid the heartbreak and jealousy I feel for others my age conceiving naturally. This is why I know how you feel not being able to get pregnant by your will. Its GOD's will and he is the best planner. You must pray and don't despair. I am also pursuing surrogacy, I will guide you as you want. I have been researching many clinics that provide successful surrogacy cases. And I have come to finalize one. Would like to mention that I am pursuing surrogacy abroad. It is pretty cheaper but not cheaper obviously also the law is not that strict but within the standard laws.
mistygray
Registration date
Friday February 16, 2018
Last seen
November 29, 2018
-
Hi. I read your story and me cant help commenting now. I feel so bad for you. You struggled for such a long time. You must have lost your mind during all this. I'm glad you are having a child through surrogacy now. Can you tell me where you are going to for the procedure?
Respond to Sarahsth28
Thank you
Everything can do a magic if you have a good luck at that moment. I have watched many videos in which miracles do happen and the couples are amazed at their infertility treatment results. IVF can be surely a success for you. But for me surrogacy is the only option left now. everytime i conceived i resulted in a miscarriage. It happened 3 times and it is very hard for a woman to lose her unborn baby. So now me and my husband has decided to go for surrogacy as it is the last option for us.
Good luck to you.
Respond to arya
Registration date
Friday May 18, 2018
Last seen
August 25, 2018
Thank you
Hey! Hope so you are doing good. I really felt very sorry for you. As you are suffering from heart disease. The only option left to have your own baby is surrogacy. It's the latest advancement in the field of science. In this process, gametes are combined and embryo formed outside the body. After that, the embryo formed is inserted into the uterus of a surrogate mother (a third mother) for further growth. As you have a heart problem. So pregnancy could be fatal for you. So it's a safe and secure method to have a baby in your life. That's my opinion.
All my sympathies are with you.
Respond to pitjulie19
Registration date
Sunday May 20, 2018
Last seen
August 18, 2018
Thank you
Hello. You are going through a very traumatic phase. Don't lose hope. Look for more options. You could go for surrogacy. The best clinics are in Ukraine. They will give the best treatment. Take care.
Respond to aliceblake
Registration date
Friday May 11, 2018
Last seen
August 10, 2018
Thank you
Hi Tandi! so sorry to hear about your situation. I will try to help you out as best as I can. Do you know about surrogacy? If you can conceive naturally and want your own child than this is the best option for you. I have gone through the surrogacy procedure and can tell you that it was the best experience of my life. I am now a mother of a baby girl. I suggest you look for clinics in Ukraine. I also went there and have only positive things to say about them. I wish you the best of luck take care.
Respond to Oliviasmit
1 2 3 Next