Update on friend's IVF

mistygray 130 Posts Friday February 16, 2018Registration date October 14, 2018 Last seen - Apr 16, 2018 at 03:14 PM - Latest reply:  jeenia
- Oct 11, 2018 at 07:35 AM
Hey all. So my friend met with her doctor's today at the clinic and she is feeling so much better about IVF now. At first, she was really confused and scared. But they explained her everything with such detail and made her feel better about this. She will be starting her procedure in a couple of days now. Really excited for her. Do remember her in your prayers.
See more 

Your reply

62 replies

Nelly_J1 16 Posts Tuesday March 13, 2018Registration date August 18, 2018 Last seen - Apr 17, 2018 at 01:03 PM
Thank you
That is great news! I bet your friend is hyped. I'm very excited for her, too. IVF is such a great method. My friend had it. She was so devastated the first time. Her first attempt had failed. But the doctors encouraged her. They told her that it is normal for first attempts to fail. She tried again and conceived soon. However, that ended in MC. She thought it was over for her. But with her husband's support, she gave it a third try. Now, she's a happy mother. See, good things happen over time.
mistygray 130 Posts Friday February 16, 2018Registration date October 14, 2018 Last seen - Jun 4, 2018 at 04:39 PM
Hi Nelly. How are you doing? Thanks for commenting on my post. I'm glad you shared your friend's story here. Congratulations to her. At first, I didn't know that IVF works better in the second cycle. According to my research, I got to know that it works best for women with PCOS. So we really thought this would work for her the first time. We were devastated when it didn't work. My friend had lost all hope. I don't think she would've gone for a third cycle. Your friend is a very patient person. I love how she didn't lose hope and kept on trying. This is so inspiring. Thanks for sharing this with me.
Respond to Nelly_J1
Hannahdrake 63 Posts Wednesday April 11, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - Apr 17, 2018 at 01:45 PM
Thank you
I am glad to hear that. I hope things work out for her. Where did she go for the procedure? What were the total costs? Any help would mean a lot. Is the treatment painful?I would love to hear more. XOXO
Respond to Hannahdrake
NatashaLiam 98 Posts Friday February 16, 2018Registration date August 22, 2018 Last seen - May 17, 2018 at 01:42 AM
Thank you
Happy to hear about your friend. Hope so everything goes well for her.
I had a number of complications while getting pregnant. I was somehow pregnant for 3 times but resulted in miscarriage every time. So i gave up on getting pregnant again. I have persuaded my husband to go for surrogacy now and he has agreed to it. Soon we will go for surrogacy to have a baby.
Respond to NatashaLiam
Monika966 58 Posts Saturday March 17, 2018Registration date August 14, 2018 Last seen - May 17, 2018 at 06:27 AM
Thank you
Congratulations on your friend IVF. Wish her some luck from my side as well.
I had my surrogacy journey from Ukraine. Ukraine is very popular for its clinics regarding infertility. I have been there in Ukraine myself. there are a number of clinics in Ukraine for infertility solutions.
I was infertile due to hysterectomy cancer. I was cancer free after sometime but it resulted in my total infertility. My husband decided that we will go for surrogacy to have a child. here in Japan surrogacy is prohibited. So we moved to Ukraine for surrogacy. There we found a very good clinic which is best for its surrogacy. We started our surrogacy journey at that clinic. Clinic founded a good surrogate for us. Then we went through the whole process and everything was just perfect. Now our surrogate is pregnant with our twin daughters. We are so happy that we will finally have our baby with us.
We will be flying to Ukraine once the clinic let us know the delivery date of our surrogate.
This is the story of our surrogacy journey.
Good luck to your friend.
mistygray 130 Posts Friday February 16, 2018Registration date October 14, 2018 Last seen - Jun 1, 2018 at 12:18 PM
Hi Mon. How are you doing? Thank you so much for commenting on my post. This is very supportive of you. I really appreciate this you know. It's great that you shared your story here. My friend went to the same clinic you mentioned. It is actually a great one. I did my research on it. The internet is full of good reviews about it. You are really being blessed now. Not once but twice. Twins sound amazing. Good luck with the birth of your babies. Loved connecting with you.
Respond to Monika966
stacyben 88 Posts Tuesday March 20, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - May 17, 2018 at 11:21 AM
Thank you
Hey. I am so happy that your friend made a decision for herself. It is a dream of a woman to have babies. After my miscarriages, I was so devastated. I wanted babies at any cost. I was so upset but I didnt lose hope. I went for IVF. I failed to conceive through it. I gave up on having babies. Later when I realize that I really want a baby at any cost, I went to a clinic in Europe to have a baby through surrogacy. It was my last option. I am happy I chose it. I was blessed with a baby. I was so happy because I realized that I made a right decision. I hope this will help others too.
Respond to stacyben
Silvija2020 52 Posts Saturday April 7, 2018Registration date September 30, 2018 Last seen - May 17, 2018 at 11:22 AM
Thank you
I was trying to conceive from last 10 years but had no luck. I went to best clinics for checkup but the doctors can't find why i was unable to conceive. Firstly i had few cycles of IVF but i failed at IVF. Than i went for IUI and also failed at IUI. So a friend of mine told me about surrogacy. Now i am going for surrogacy. If you people have some suggestions for my plan please let me know.
Respond to Silvija2020
emily001 73 Posts Wednesday April 11, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - May 17, 2018 at 11:59 AM
Thank you
I am happy to the point that your companion settled on a choice. Every married woman wants babies. I faced infertility for 10 years and then, I was so crushed. The reason was unknown. I needed children. I was so vexed. I went for IVF. I failed to conceive a baby through it. I abandoned having babies. Later when I understood that I truly need a child at any cost, I went to a clinic in Europe to have an infant through surrogacy. It was my last alternative. I am upbeat I picked it. I was honored with an infant. I was so cheerful in light of the fact that I understood that I settled on a correct choice. I trust this will help other people as well.
Respond to emily001
SashaMarcus 96 Posts Tuesday January 30, 2018Registration date August 19, 2018 Last seen - May 17, 2018 at 12:11 PM
Thank you
That's really nice to hear! I'm also having my IVF this year in Kiev. I've been recommended for an IVF procedure as I can't conceive naturally due to the PCOS level, I've. Anyway! Wishing her all the best in her journey! I hope your friend finally do conceive. She is really lucky to have you as a supportive friend. xoxo
Respond to SashaMarcus
claudiopeters 88 Posts Sunday March 18, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - May 17, 2018 at 01:23 PM
Thank you
Hey. I hope you're doing well. I've been following your friends' story for quite some while now. I really hope this works out for her. She deserves it, after all that struggle. One thing's for sure, she's in the right hands. There really is no reason why it wouldn't work out. Although, the procedure is a bit tricky. She just needs a bit of luck. Also, you've been a great friend. She'll definitely need you there, too. She needs all the support. Exciting times. I'm glad that people are actually opting for these methods now. Good luck to her!
Respond to claudiopeters
Thank you
That is great news! I bet your friend is hyped. I'm very excited for her, too. IVF is such a great method. My friend had it. She was so devastated the first time. Her first attempt had failed. But the doctors encouraged her. They told her that it is normal for first attempts to fail. She tried again and conceived soon. However, that ended in MC. She thought it was over for her. But with her husband's support, she gave it a third try. Now, she's a happy mother. See, good things happen over time.
Silvija2020 52 Posts Saturday April 7, 2018Registration date September 30, 2018 Last seen - Sep 28, 2018 at 12:38 PM
I wish your friend very good luck for her next cycles. I also tried IVF several times but it didn't turned into a success for me. Also tried IUI but failed at IUI too. So i decided to go for surrogacy to have a baby. I live in Bulgaria. In Bulgaria surrogacy is not allowed. So me any my husband will soon move to some other country for surrogacy. We have heard Ukraine is very popular in this aspect. There are a number of clinics in Ukraine regarding surrogacy. My husband will soon take a break from his work and we will move to Ukraine.
Its been more than 10 years that i am trying to conceive. There is no such issue that i am infertile. I went through proper tests at different clinics. But the doctors can't even find the reason behind my infertility, That is why now we have decided to go for surrogacy.
Wish your friend very good luck again.
Respond to racheliqua
Alana90 82 Posts Monday March 26, 2018Registration date July 30, 2018 Last seen - May 28, 2018 at 02:27 PM
Thank you
So good to know about your friends IVF. That's normal to feel confused or shy, That's a big journey, And you got to trust the ones you have taken the services. If they are good at their work. They would surely make you feel better and would make sure to lead you to success. I am equally glad that you are this much concerned over your friends IVF. She would be in need of a friend to share all the odds and evens. And she is lucky to have you by her side. Keep sharing here. All the prayers for her.
Respond to Alana90
Sabera28 67 Posts Saturday April 14, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - May 30, 2018 at 12:11 PM
Thank you
Hey So happy to hear. I hope everything will go right in her way. I had many complications while getting pregnant. Later I found I had Cervix incompetence disease which left me Infertile. I had no idea what to do. Then I heard about Surrogacy in a forum. I went for it without any delay. Today I am a blessed mother. I hope it would help other a lot.
Respond to Sabera28
Alessia.Violet 137 Posts Sunday January 21, 2018Registration date October 13, 2018 Last seen - Jun 5, 2018 at 07:59 PM
Thank you
Hey, I hope you and your friend are doing okay. I hope everything goes well. IVF is one of the most highly successful procedures so tell your friend not to worry. I am sure it will work out. For IVF it is really important that the clinic you choose has a high success rate. This procedure requires that the doctors are experienced and know what they are doing. Other than that tell her to make sure that she is in taking a healthy diet. IVF at certain stages can be uncomfortable so she should be prepared for that. Sending baby dust her way.
Respond to Alessia.Violet
anayahill 117 Posts Monday March 19, 2018Registration date August 28, 2018 Last seen - Jun 6, 2018 at 02:04 PM
Thank you
hey i am so happy to hear about your friend. Hope so everything goes well for her.I am so happy that your friend made a decision for herself. It is a dream of a woman to have babies. After my miscarriages, I was so devastated. I wanted babies at any cost. I was so upset but I didn't lose hope. I went for IVF. I failed to conceive through it. I gave up on having babies. Later when I realize that I really want a baby at any cost, I went to a clinic in Europe to have a baby through surrogacy. It was my last option. I am happy I chose it. I was blessed with a baby. I was so happy because I realized that I made a right decision. I hope this will help others too.
Respond to anayahill
Thank you
hello, misty gray. I read your post and feeling inspired. Everything is possible in this world. Nothing is more difficult as far as you make an assumption. The need is just to face every critical condition with bravery. You have to take it easy. Now hope so everything will be easy for her. Because she will never face any kind of surprises during her procedure. May she get success.
Respond to amelia
Thank you
Dear it is good that your friend start feeling comfortable. Actually this is natural that ladies get confused. Because they get scared from the treatments. But it all depends on doctors who have ability to calm down their patients. IVF and surrogacy are two successful infertility treatments. I am also infertile. I cant conceive naturally. Due to my heart disease. now finally I visited a clinic. I consulted the doctor. And tell all my health condition, my heart disease and infertility due to this disease. The doctor suggested me surrogacy. Because he said IVF will not suit you because you are a heart patient. Finally me and my DH decided to go for surrogacy. We have signed the agreement. And now the clinic will contact us soon. And will give us update about our surrogate. Needs your prayers that everything goes well and fine. Thanks.
Respond to tandy789
BarbaraHicks 33 Posts Monday March 5, 2018Registration date June 15, 2018 Last seen - Jun 12, 2018 at 04:34 AM
Thank you
Hello there! Its good that you care about your friend that much. I have an idea. Why don't you have her start a thread about every step of the surrogacy experience. It will help a lot of people here understand the process. And they can see what going through it actually feels like. So they can have a real first hand knowledge about ivf. What do you say? Your friend will get a lot of help and support here as well. Consider the idea. Actually I thought about doing that after my third ivf. But I went on to surrogacy really soon. So I didn't do it. Maybe I can write about surrogacy though. Well, let's see. Anyways, good luck to your friend. Congratulations. Take care.
Respond to BarbaraHicks
LydiaHarris 49 Posts Saturday May 19, 2018Registration date August 23, 2018 Last seen - Jun 12, 2018 at 07:31 AM
Thank you
Well, that's always relieving...I can relate stuff. I'm also undergoing surrogacy process this August in Ukraine. The previous month, I met ladies who have had it before for my kind information. It was really helping me. So, yeah! That's how it goes! Anyway! I wish her all the best! I hope she gets it done successfully. Baby dust sprinkles to her. Stay blessed! Tell her to remain strong and not to give up. :)
Respond to LydiaHarris
Jassiedeen01 35 Posts Tuesday June 12, 2018Registration date June 15, 2018 Last seen - Jun 12, 2018 at 03:35 PM
Thank you
Hello there! How are you? Its good to hear that your friend is feeling better now. IVF is a difficult procedure. Its not easy to understand if you don't have any basic knowledge. It was a good thing that her doctors explained to her the steps. IVF is a procedure in which the egg is fertilized by the sperm in a test tube. They usually use more than one eggs. So more than one embryos are formed. Different countries have different limitations on how many embryos can be transferred at a particular time. After transferring, you go home. Sounds like an easy process. But the medication and other stuff makes it very hard. Then there is anticipation and fear. It costs a lot too. But for those who are successful with it, it is no less than a miracle.
Respond to Jassiedeen01
sidney88 28 Posts Thursday June 7, 2018Registration date July 10, 2018 Last seen - Jun 20, 2018 at 04:13 PM
Thank you
This is a great news. I am so glad that she has decided right for herself. Tell her there is nothing to worry about now. Tell her to stay relaxed. It is going to be a life-challenging journey now. I hope her treatment goes great. Keeping her high in my prayer list.
Respond to sidney88
1 2 3 Next