Infertility

- - Latest reply:  MargoGonzalez - Dec 3, 2018 at 11:09 PM
Hi I am going to a fertility doctor but need a second opinion. Found out I have (hydro) one tube blocked and doctor wants me to do invitro and if it doesn't work remove the tube. Any advice?
See more 

Your reply

20/50 replies

Registration date
Saturday April 14, 2018
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
Hey! Don't go for IVF. Although IVF is a good procedure yet it is painful. I Suggest you go for Surrogacy. Surrogacy is the best procedure for those who can not conceive. By this method, you will have a baby of your own genes. I have a baby through Surrogacy. I am blessed to have her. I am trying to have another baby soon. Wish you good luck!
NatashaLiam
Registration date
Friday February 16, 2018
Last seen
August 22, 2018
-
I was also infertile. Everytime i conceived i resulted in a miscarriage. Miscarriages are very hard to face. I have been through this and i know how it feels. You are suggesting surrogacy as a best option for her. Kindly let me know if you have direct experience with surrogacy. I am now married for the second time at the age of 43. I have decided to go for surrogacy to have a baby now. I consulted some clinics they say that i can have a baby of my own DNA. As i have some substance left in me which can be used to have a baby. Share your direct experience with me so i can learn something from it.
Respond to Sabera28
Thank you
Hello dear. I will suggest you that you should also consider other alternatives as well. I have heard that surrogacy has more high success rates than any other procedure. You should gather information about it as well. You should not be afraid of changing your decision. As sometimes change brings success. Life is the name of challenges. Just face the challenges with such a strong power that everyone appreciates you. Today, many ladies are facing the problem of infertility. Those who keep strong will get something good in future. And those who lose heart remain empty handed. I am sure you have searched a lot for your problem at different forums. And I am sure you have gone through multiple information as well. My advise is that whatever decision you are gonna take, do proper research on it. Then consult with doctors. And have faith on God. Good luck!
Respond to tandy789
Registration date
Saturday March 17, 2018
Last seen
August 14, 2018
Thank you
It will be surely a thrilling experience to go for surrogacy.
We especially moved to Europe from japan in search of surrogacy.Japan had banned surrogacy.Than we moved to Ukraine.
Here we found a good clinic and we contacted the clinic.The clinic arranged a surrogate for us very soon.Now the surrogate is pregnant with our twin daughters and we are very happy.
If someone is looking for surrogacy in Ukraine than you should move to Ukraine.Contact a clinic and you will be happy with my suggestions.
Respond to Monika966
Registration date
Tuesday March 20, 2018
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
Hey. I am sorry for you. It might be so painful for you. IVF is a painful procedure. If it doesn't work you can go for surrogacy. You dont have any uterine and egg complication. So by donating the egg, you can have a genetic baby. I was not able to conceive a baby. This was hurtful to me. Everytime I conceived, I miscarried. Then I faced infertility. I went for surrogacy at last resort. I chose a clinic in Europe. I went for it and now I have babies. My clinic provided me with a healthy surrogate. I am a happy mother now.
Respond to stacyben
Registration date
Sunday March 18, 2018
Last seen
August 29, 2018
Thank you
Hi! I hope you're doing well. I do feel sorry for your situation. Invitro is a good option. It could be productive for you. Doctors definitely know better. My friend opted for it and she found a lot of success. Her first cycle worked out. She has a beautiful daughter, now. I am on the other hand not a massive fan of IVF. I am currently in the process of surrogacy. IVF is painful, there's always a chance of not working out. Surrogacy is completely different. More chance of working out and safe as well. I hope this helps you make a choice. Good luck!
Respond to claudiopeters
Registration date
Wednesday April 11, 2018
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
Hello. I am sad for you. It may be so hard for you. IVF is an excruciating method. On the off chance that it doesn't work you can go for surrogacy. So by giving the egg, you can have a hereditary infant. I was not ready to consider a child. This was frightful to me. Every time I considered, I prematurely delivered. At that point I confronted fruitlessness. I went for surrogacy finally resort. I picked a facility in Europe. I pulled out all the stops and now I have babies. I faced infertility for 10 years. Now I have got for what I have waited for. My centre facilitated me with a sound surrogate. I am a glad mother now.
Respond to emily001
Registration date
Friday May 11, 2018
Last seen
August 10, 2018
Thank you
Hi, I know what you must be going through I went through something similar some years ago. I was diagnosed with infertility and my doctor suggests IVF and the first cycle was successful and I was able to get pregnant but unfortunately, after 3 months I had an MC. I try it again and the same thing happened. Miss carriages can be really hard both physically and emotionally. Being told that you will never be able to conceive was probably the hardest. I had lost all hopes until a friend of mine told me about surrogacy. I tried giving it a shot and found that it had higher success rate than IVF.
Soon I got in touch with a clinic in Ukraine and they assured me they could make it possible. They feel good on their promise and now I have a little daughter that calls me mommy all thanks to surrogacy. I would ask you to consider surrogacy. IVF although works for most women is still a very painful process. Nevertheless, I hope it works for you and you end up happy.
Respond to Oliviasmit
Registration date
Friday February 16, 2018
Last seen
November 29, 2018
Thank you
Hi. Hope you are well. This is a good idea. IVF might work for you even after removal of the tube. The fallopian tube is where the egg is fertilized. in IVF, the egg is fertilized and the embryos are developed in the lab. So there really is no need for the tubes if you are going for. I really hope it works for you though. Just make sure you have chosen a good and reliable place for this procedure. These things can be very sensitive. It is important that you go to a trusted place for this. Do your research before finalizing. Do share your experience here. Good luck. I'm praying for you.
Respond to mistygray
Registration date
Saturday April 14, 2018
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
Hey! So sad to hear. It would be so hard for you. IVF is a Good method. But, it is painful as well as expensive. I suggest you go for surrogacy. By Surrogacy, you can have your own biological baby. I had cervical incompetence. I was left Infertile due to this. I was so devastated. This was hurtful to me. But I didn't lose hope. I decided to go for some alternate method. I went for surrogacy finally. I picked a Good clinic in Europe. I tried so hard and now I have babies. I faced infertility for many years. Now I have got for what I have waited for. My clinic provided me with a healthy surrogate. I am a happy mother now.
NatashaLiam
Registration date
Friday February 16, 2018
Last seen
August 22, 2018
-
I have also seen infertility as a common issue. surrogacy is the most common method or way of having a child.
i was also very stressed during my first marriage as i had many complications while getting pregnant.
I conceived for three times but always resulted in miscarriage.
I'm 43 years old now.
Now i am married again and me and my husband are thinking of having of having a baby.
I guess keeping in aspects like me a woman should probably go for surrogacy method to have a baby..
We are looking for a good clinic to support us and guide us through the whole process.
We researched about a number of clinics over the web and found many good clinics as well.
You should also do research about surrogacy related clinics as well over the web and look for the best clinic.
Surrogacy is the safe and the most good method of having a baby for women like us.
Respond to Sabera28
Registration date
Friday April 6, 2018
Last seen
July 10, 2018
Thank you
Hey there. How are you doing? I hope you are doing great. I am really sorry to hear about your condition. I know it must be really hard. I have been through the similar experience. I wish you stay strong. Be positive and it will work. Positivity is all you need. DO as your doctor says if its better for you. There are many other ways for you to have a child. Surrogacy and IVF are two best options. I wish you good luck. Take care.
Respond to BellaJones998
Registration date
Monday March 19, 2018
Last seen
August 28, 2018
Thank you
I will suggest you that you should also consider other alternatives as well. I have heard that surrogacy has more high success rates than any other procedure. You should gather information about it as well. You should not be afraid of changing your decision. As sometimes change brings success. Life is the name of challenges. Just face the challenges with such a strong power that everyone appreciates you.
Respond to anayahill
Registration date
Tuesday January 30, 2018
Last seen
August 19, 2018
Thank you
That's so strong of you. Awww dear! I'm literally sorry for your tough condition. Well, I've seen plenty of relative cases like this. What I think is that you should push yourself much. Try an IVF, IUI or any other relative assisted procedure? Which is convenient for you. I mean yeah! Like I've PCOS and my obs recommended that PCOS will be a better option for me. So, yeah! You can still become a mother. You should not waste any more years. Wish you all the best. x
Respond to SashaMarcus
Registration date
Wednesday May 16, 2018
Last seen
August 25, 2018
Thank you
Hi Sasha. Well, this is painful. If doctors are suggesting you go for IVF. Then you should go for it. As they are expert and they know better what is good for you. But on the other, your satisfaction also matters. If you don't want to go for IVF then you have another option. You can go for surrogacy. Its bit expensive but it is a sure shot. And your child belongs to you biologically. Choice is yours. Take decision after taking all these points into consideration. Best of luck.
Respond to annataylor1
Registration date
Monday March 19, 2018
Last seen
November 28, 2018
Thank you
Well, your comment is a bit mixed up! If you have got a blocked tube why are they considering it's removal after IVF? You don't need your tubes for IVF.... so, in general, it should depend upon, if the condition of the tube demands it's removal. They'll try to unblock it through laparoscopic surgery first, if it doesn't work they'll consider if it has any chance of turning cancerous or cell-cidal soon to decide on complete removal. Though you haven't mentioned how serious is the blockade... your fallopian tube has no part in either IVF or surrogacy. About IVF vs Surrogacy... I'd say try IVF first unless the Dr declares you don't have a chance of conceiving through IVF. The fallopian tube blockade alone isn't enough to rule out IVF though unless you've had some infertility issues that are preventing you from implantation or holding the baby in uterus full term. Also, as far as I know, no matter the country, as a legal decorum you'll have to provide the reasoning that you're medically not fit to go through a gestation to be able to opt for surrogacy.
Respond to rebeccaD
Registration date
Friday April 6, 2018
Last seen
July 10, 2018
Thank you
Hey there. How are you doing? I hope its all great. I know it must be hard. I wish you good luck. I hope it works out. take care.
Respond to BellaJones998
Registration date
Friday May 11, 2018
Last seen
August 28, 2018
Thank you
Hello! I feel so sorry that from what you have passed through. Well, I suggest you that you should try another alternative that is surrogacy. Though IVF is a good alternative but it is time taking and very painful. On the other hand, surrogacy is the not time taking and you don't have any risk. In the end, the decision is yours. Good luck. Stay blessed.
rebeccaD
Registration date
Monday March 19, 2018
Last seen
November 28, 2018
-
Absolutely right. IVF is a good option but then again i is time processing and the chances of getting success are at high risk. To be at the safer side she can go for adoption. Or may be surrogacy. Adoption is a social cause and she may do good to society. I think she should get an idea about what exactly she wants. The decisions are hers of course.
Respond to Eleanor045
Registration date
Tuesday May 15, 2018
Last seen
July 3, 2018
Thank you
hi there! I hope you are doing great. I went for IVF, it was quite painful but it's a good procedure. I was trying to conceive for two years, and miss carried once. it was really painful for me. many people advised me to go for surrogacy, but I wanted a baby of myself. my husband wanted me to consider the surrogacy option too, but I went for IVF. IVF was good for me, although painful. recently a friend of mine got her surrogacy . and I think it has changed my view totally. surrogacy is also a great procedure. these procedures are good options for women who want babies but are not able to conceive. I hope your IVF goes well. stay strong and do not panic, thank you.
Respond to marrie07
Registration date
Saturday April 14, 2018
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
hello hun. go for surrogacy. in order to be more satisfied. consult a doctor. surrogacy is a sure shot. it'll give you the baby of your own genes. and there are many good clinics operating such procedures too. this is the best alternative I must say. my sister is under surrogacy too. so I thought of suggesting it to you too. best of luck.
Respond to scarett9999
Registration date
Monday January 22, 2018
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
If the doctor is saying that then I think you should go with the flow. See, the doctor knows everything better than anyone else. So if he is suggesting this is the solution than it is the best one. I guess you should go for it. Don't worry everything will be alright dear. Just be calm. Best of luck to you.
Respond to pheobe412
Registration date
Saturday May 19, 2018
Last seen
August 23, 2018
Thank you
Hi Dear! Well, in my opinion...I think going via an IVF would be a fine way to go for it. So, yeah! Just keep yourself strong! I'm also an infertile person and going via an IVF route at a repro center in Ukraine. Just need luck right now! Well, yes! I'd definitely endorse this decision. Anyway! Stay blessed! TC! The final decision will be yours. But, I've seen many women having it done through that way. xx
Respond to LydiaHarris
1 2 3 Next