Infertility

- - Latest reply:  MargoGonzalez - Dec 3, 2018 at 11:09 PM
Hi I am going to a fertility doctor but need a second opinion. Found out I have (hydro) one tube blocked and doctor wants me to do invitro and if it doesn't work remove the tube. Any advice?
See more 

20/50 replies

Registration date
Friday May 11, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 10, 2018
Thank you
Hi! If you are thinking about going for IVF that bear in mind that it is painful. A better solution in my regard would be to apply for surrogacy. I was also diagnosed with infertility and also have gone through 2 IVF both resulting in MC after 2-3 months. I went to a surrogacy clinic in Ukraine for my surrogacy procedure. I can assure you that surrogacy is guaranteed to work. IVF is also highly successful but sometimes it does not work like for me it didn't. However, whatever decision you take I support it. Best of luck.
one more thing I now have a baby daughter because of surrogacy.
Respond to Oliviasmit
Registration date
Friday May 11, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 10, 2018
Thank you
Hi! If you are thinking about going for IVF that bear in mind that it is painful. A better solution in my regard would be to apply for surrogacy. I was also diagnosed with infertility and also have gone through 2 IVF both resulting in MC after 2-3 months. I went to a surrogacy clinic in Ukraine for my surrogacy procedure. I can assure you that surrogacy is guaranteed to work. IVF is also highly successful but sometimes it does not work like for me it didn't. However, whatever decision you take I support it. Best of luck.one more thing I now have a baby daughter because of surrogacy.
Respond to Oliviasmit
Registration date
Sunday May 20, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 18, 2018
Thank you
hello dear. I understand you are going through a very painful phase. Look on the positive side. Things will be okay soon. You should consider all options. That you think will be suitable for you. I wish you health.
Respond to aliceblake
Registration date
Tuesday March 13, 2018
Status
Last seen
June 27, 2018
Thank you
Hello. I hope you do good. I am really sorry to know about your situation. I think you must not go for IVF. It's quite a painful situation. I had an IVF too but resulted in a miscarriage after 3 months. Think about surrogacy. It is a better a better option. A reliable one. Wish you luck. Take care.
Respond to amanda280
Registration date
Thursday May 10, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
Dear, sorry to hear about you. I can feel your pain. Your story moved me in tears. I can imagine the struggles you are going through. I went through the same situation. I am also an infertile. Whenever i tried to conceive, miscarriage happened. I had 3 miscarriages in the past. Then doctor told me that i am infertile. Someone suggested IVF or surrogacy. I discussed with my husband about the option. We decided for surrogacy. IVF success rate is very low. And most importantly surrogate child belongs to us genetically. I also suggest you about surrogacy. Discuss it with your husband. I hope you will make the right decision.
Respond to sidneywhite
Registration date
Monday May 21, 2018
Status
Last seen
May 23, 2018
Thank you
Hello, how are you? Hope you are doing fine. I am really sorry that you face this thing in your life. I know after marriage every woman try to conceive naturally. But there are some medical issues. Due to these issues, some couples cannot conceive naturally. But do not lose hope and try to search for the second opinion is your best point. I suggest you go toward surrogacy. At your case, it is best for you. Give you 100% chance to enjoy your child living in your life.
Respond to haeadeer-1234
Registration date
Monday March 19, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 28, 2018
Thank you
I will suggest you that you should also consider other alternatives as well. I have heard that surrogacy has more high success rates than any other procedure. You should gather information about it as well. You should not be afraid of changing your decision. As sometimes change brings success. Life is the name of challenges. Just face the challenges with such a strong power that everyone appreciates you. Today, many ladies are facing the problem of infertility. Those who keep strong will get something good in future. And those who lose heart remain empty handed. I am sure you have searched a lot for your problem at different forums. And I am sure you have gone through multiple information as well. My advice is that whatever decision you are gonna take, do proper research on it. Then consult with doctors. And have faith in God. Good luck!
Respond to anayahill
Registration date
Friday May 18, 2018
Status
Last seen
May 21, 2018
Thank you
Hey dear! IVF is a good method but surrogacy is better than IVF. Surrogacy is the best option for those who want to make a baby. And facing infertility issues their life. Its very safe process and only you have to find the right place to have the surrogacy process. There are many clinics of surrogacy. Where they used to give so much attention and focus to the couple. Best of luck for the future and have a safe journey in surrogacy process.
Respond to Alyshia
Registration date
Friday May 11, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 10, 2018
Thank you
Hi! hope you are in good health. If the doctor is suggesting IVF than there is no harm in that you should go for it don't worry this might be the one chance for you to conceive your own child. And don't worry even if it doesn't work you can go for surrogacy. Surrogacy is a sure shot. I had 2 failed IVF before I applied for surrogacy from Ukraine. I wish you the best of luck in your journey. My hopes and prayers are with you. Everyone deserves to be a parent in my opinion and we should try whatever way we can either naturally or through science.
Respond to Oliviasmit
Registration date
Tuesday May 15, 2018
Status
Last seen
May 31, 2018
Thank you
"Ohhh dear really Sad to know about your infertility issue.
As now you are going to choose other methods so I will suggest you that before taking any step. Do talk with your doctor, your husband and your loved ones about all that.There advices will give your more happiness and hope as compare to here. We are also with you. I would suggest you to talk about surrogacy to everyone. let's see what happens. Good luck"
Respond to WhiteSala
Registration date
Friday May 11, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 10, 2018
Thank you
HI! hope you are in good health. I would recommend you go for IVF. It has high success rate but let me remind you it is not a sure shot. IVF failed for me for some reasons. But IVF might be the last way for you to get pregnant. And don't worry if it fails which I hope it won't. Your doctor is telling you the right thing. Surrogacy is another option that is still on the table. I went through surrogacy to be a parent and now I am a mother of a baby girl. I hope everything turns out good for you best of luck.
Respond to Oliviasmit
Registration date
Sunday January 21, 2018
Status
Last seen
March 23, 2019
Thank you
Hey, I hope you’re doing well. Going for IVF is a good option as it has proven to be quite successful over the years. As you have mentioned that you have a blocked fallopian tube you won’t be able to conceive naturally therefore, this is the most viable option that I can see. I do, however; think that your doctor is taking things a bit too fast. There are ways and medicines through which your fallopian tubes can be opened up. If not then the IVF process starts. Anyways, I am sure he has thought over this before taking the decision. However, for procedures like these, it is better that you research more about them. It is extremely important that you visit a good doctor, you should always check their years of experience in this field and the success rate. These things are overlooked by a lot of us but they do matter a lot. If IVF doesn't work out then I think your doctor is right removing the tube would be the best. Apart from that, you could go for the option of DE as well. The clinic I visited for my infertility journey I had to opt for the DE. They had a huge database from which I then choose my donor. So anyway, do keep us updated I am sure things will go perfectly fine. Best of luck.
Respond to Alessia.Violet
Registration date
Friday May 18, 2018
Status
Last seen
September 3, 2018
Thank you
Hi there. How are you doing? hope you are doing fine. This is very sad. I hope all will be fine. My friend had the same condition. She lost her baby in a miscarriage because of an accident. She also had to get her tubes removed. I was very sad for her. The method that worked for her was surrogacy. Surrogacy is definitely a blessing for infertile couples. Go for IVF if you are comfortable with it. People who have gone through such accidents the chances of IVF success are unfortunately pretty low. Surrogacy is a great method for people in your case. I hope my advice helps you. Take care.
Respond to littlebeastshaya
Registration date
Wednesday May 23, 2018
Status
Last seen
May 23, 2018
Thank you
Hey don't go for IVF. It's a painful procedure. It has many chances of failure. It will be costly also. You should opt surrogacy. There are a clinic in the UK .they are less expensive as compared to others. Go their for surrogacy. It will be best option for you.
Respond to Swiftjhonnes12
Registration date
Friday May 18, 2018
Status
Last seen
September 3, 2018
Thank you
Hi there. How are you doing? hope you are doing fine. I think in your situation IVF is a risk. I had a friend who went through the same condition. She lost her kids because of an accident. She also had to get her tubes removed. The method that worked for her was Surrogacy. I think you should go for surrogacy too. Surrogacy is a blessing for infertile couples. Many couples are able to have kids by this method. I think you too may be able to have kids this way. The choice is yours. Hope all goes well for you. Take care.
Respond to littlebeastshaya
Registration date
Tuesday May 15, 2018
Status
Last seen
May 31, 2018
Thank you
Hi there hope you are fine and in good health. Really sorry to know what you are going through. Being not able to conceive naturally is very hard to overcome. It needs alot of courage to face these hard times. Its good that you are looking for second option. I do agree with the comment section. IVF is good but its very time taking and risky too. It consists of cycles and we are never sured that we will get success or not. One the other hand Surrogacy is quite different. As third person is involved in this treatment so if everything worked through proper procedure success is guaranteed. Baby born through surrogacy will be your own genetic child. There are many quality clinics who are very affordable and doing exceptionally great in this field. Our good wishes and prayers are with you. Sending you baby dust. Keep smiling. God bless you.
Respond to WhiteSala
Registration date
Monday January 22, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
It has to be that way. The doctor is right. You have to go through this. If this is not working then that is the only way. You should pray that In-vitro works for you. Otherwise, the other thing might be painful. I'll pray that the first thing will become good for you.
Respond to pheobe412
Registration date
Friday March 23, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 18, 2018
Thank you
I just hope that everything is happening great with you. IVF is a working treatment for surrogacy. I TTC for one year but failed. That was really painful for me. Many people suggested me the surrogacy treatment. Other people also suggested me IVF treatment. I was so much confusion in between the two terms. One of my friends then successfully hyad surrogacy treatment. So, it totally changed my views. Surrogacy is such a great blessing of God. Surrogacy has benefited many infertile couples. I just wish your treatment will go well. Stay strong and never lose hope.
Respond to nur_atikson
Registration date
Friday May 11, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 10, 2018
Thank you
Hi D ! Hope you are in good health. So sorry to hear about you situation hun. I would recommend you take IVF as it might just be your last chance of getting pregnant naturally. Don’t waste it and don’t worry if it does not work. Surrogacy is something you can still go for. I was infertile and IVF/IUI did not work for me. Surrogacy was the only thing that helped me start my family. I wish you the best of luck. Don’t give up hope. Best wishes.
Respond to Oliviasmit
Registration date
Monday March 19, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 28, 2018
Thank you
Hey. I am sorry for you. It might be so painful for you. IVF is a painful procedure. If it doesn't work you can go for surrogacy. You dont have any uterine and egg complication. So by donating the egg, you can have a genetic baby. I was not able to conceive a baby. This was hurtful to me. Everytime I conceived, I miscarried. Then I faced infertility. I went for surrogacy at last resort. I chose a clinic in Europe. I went for it and now I have babies. My clinic provided me with a healthy surrogate. I am a happy mother now.
Respond to anayahill