Infertility

- - Latest reply: MargoGonzalez
Registration date
Monday December 3, 2018
Status
Last seen
December 28, 2018
- Dec 3, 2018 at 11:09 PM
Hi I am going to a fertility doctor but need a second opinion. Found out I have (hydro) one tube blocked and doctor wants me to do invitro and if it doesn't work remove the tube. Any advice?
See more 

10/50 replies

Registration date
Tuesday June 5, 2018
Status
Last seen
June 5, 2018
Thank you
Hey, there. I am sorry you're going through this. It is okay if it doesn't work out. There are a lot of options left. You can always go for surrogacy or adoption. If you need suggestions, Ukraine has a good surrogacy clinic. Check that out. I am sure everything will go great. You won't need any of this. Just in case, be prepared. Take care. Good luck with it.
Respond to maggie222
Registration date
Friday May 11, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 10, 2018
Thank you
Hi dear! Hope you are in good health. I am so sorry for your situation. I wish you the best of luck on your IVF. Don’t hesitate. I am sure it will work out. Even if God forbids it does not you should not give up hope. Surrogacy is still an option you would be able to choose. I am also infertile and have been through both processes. IVF failed for me twice so you can understand my struggle. I went for surrogacy after that and I am glad that I made that decision. Surrogacy helped me start my family. I am now mother of a baby girl that I had through surrogacy. I hope everything works out for your too. Keep fighting it. Best wishes to you.
Respond to Oliviasmit
Registration date
Thursday June 7, 2018
Status
Last seen
June 29, 2018
Thank you
Hey. How are you? I hope you’re doing well. IVF is a great procedure. It’s really a blessing. However, you need to prepare for every outcome. There’s a good chance that it doesn’t work in the initial cycles. That’s something you need to be mentally prepared for. Trust me, it’s normal. It can take up to a couple of cycles. A lot of people give up after the first few. My prayers are with you. I really hope it works out. Good luck to you. Lots of baby dust your way.Anyway! I’m undergoing due to PCOS. It also depends on the nature of your infertility. Usually, cases with PCOS do have good chances with it.
Respond to ellenheller
Registration date
Monday March 5, 2018
Status
Last seen
June 15, 2018
Thank you
I am sorry to know that. I think your doctor is saying right. You must give it a try. It has helped many people. You will be one of those lucky ones. Stay hopeful and strong. Love and power to you. Lots of baby dust on your way.
Respond to BarbaraHicks
Registration date
Tuesday June 12, 2018
Status
Last seen
June 15, 2018
Thank you
How are you doing? I hope everything s fine. I think you must go for it as it is advised by your doctor. He must have run some tests. And must have concluded on the basis of some solid reasons. I wish you luck in future. Stay calm and hopeful.
Respond to Jassiedeen01
Thank you
Hey Dear! Hope so you are doing well. I think surrogacy is better than IVF. I'm TTC from one year but with no luck. That was really painful for me. Many people suggested me the surrogacy treatment. Other people also suggested me IVF treatment. I was so much confusion in between the two terms. One of my friends then successfully had surrogacy treatment. So, it totally changed my views. Surrogacy is such a great blessing of God. Surrogacy has benefited many infertile couples. I just wish your treatment will go well. Just be positive and hopeful
Respond to pitjulie19
Registration date
Thursday June 7, 2018
Status
Last seen
June 29, 2018
Thank you
Hi. Hope you are well. This is a good idea. IVF might work for you even after removal of the tube. The fallopian tube is where the egg is fertilized. In IVF, the egg is fertilized and the embryos are developed in the lab. So there really is no need for the tubes if you are going for. I really hope it works for you though. Just make sure you have chosen a good and reliable place for this procedure. These things can be very sensitive. It is important that you go to a trusted place for this. Do your research before finalizing. Do share your experience here. Good luck. I'm praying for you.
Respond to ellenheller
Thank you
I think it will work for you. Just try to stay positive. Take one day at a time. It will help you in dealing with all this situation. My best wishes are with you. Stay strong and blessed. Baby dust on your way. More power to you.
Respond to Messiam
Registration date
Monday June 25, 2018
Status
Last seen
February 28, 2019
Thank you
I think going for IVF is a good option. You should consider opting for it. However, for the process make sure the clinic you visit is operating at a high success rate. For IVF is really matters that the doctor knows how to carry the process out. Good luck to you. I hope things go well. Sending baby dust your way. If you need information regarding a clinic I can help you by suggesting my own clinic.
Respond to Mitchael.1
Registration date
Monday December 3, 2018
Status
Last seen
December 28, 2018
Thank you
Hey there! IVF is one of the best treatments out there for infertility. It's great that you are going for it. Many friends of mine also went for IVF and it was successful. But before going for it, You should also check out other options like IUI, Surrogacy so you can choose the right treatment for yourself. The decision is only yours to make. Because no one knows about your body more than you. Sending a lot of baby dust to you.
Respond to MargoGonzalez