First IVF failed

mistygray 103 Posts Friday February 16, 2018Registration date August 14, 2018 Last seen - May 11, 2018 at 12:18 PM - Latest reply:  joshien
- Jun 27, 2018 at 09:21 AM
Hello,
How are you all? This post is about my friend with PCOS. She went for IVF recently. She's still in Ukraine. She had her first transfer a while ago. Turns out it failed. She didn't conceive. I feel so bad for her. She has lost all hope. Thanks to the doctors of her clinic, they are handling her matters very efficiently. I don't understand why this happened. According to my research, IVF works best for women with PCOS. She had her second transfer done a couple of days ago. We are waiting now. I really hope it works this time. Please pray for her. It would mean a lot to me.
See more 

Your reply

50 replies

SashaMarcus 89 Posts Tuesday January 30, 2018Registration date August 10, 2018 Last seen - Updated by SashaMarcus on 11/05/18 at 12:25 PM
Thank you
Hi Misty! So, sorry for her first loss. Well, she should be strong right now. Yes! PCOS patient has chances when it comes to an IVF. So, yeah! I think she should continue with her case there in Ukraine. There are stats and reasons to believe that IVF has more chances of working in later cycles or attempts. So, she should remain positive. I wish her all the best! I hope it works out for her. Everyone deserves a chance to become a parent. xx Stay blessed dear. x
mistygray 103 Posts Friday February 16, 2018Registration date August 14, 2018 Last seen - May 13, 2018 at 08:25 AM
Hi Sasha. How are you doing? Thank you for such a nice comment. She got so depressed after her first transfer fail. She gathered up a lot of courage to do the next one. I'm just relieved that she is in good hands there. They really are taking good care of her. She was supposed to take a test today after her first transfer. Unfortunately, this test turned out negative too. But the doctors said it is still too early. She is going to take another one tomorrow. Fingers crossed. Just pray. I really need it to work this time. Thanks.
Respond to SashaMarcus
anayahill 112 Posts Monday March 19, 2018Registration date August 10, 2018 Last seen - May 11, 2018 at 02:44 PM
Thank you
hope you are feeling better. At this point, you should be in high spirits. You are going to something great.It is nothing else but motherhood. Once you will become a mother after successful IVF you will realize that how precious life is. There will be some major and some minor changes. As you get used to all these things nothing would be difficult. The pleasures of motherhood are so extensive that we cannot ignore them. There is nothing difficult. Stay calm, and be patient. Right now your first priority should be the successful IVF. Stay calm and prepare your body for this great journey. If you will keep your mind stressed it can be harmful to the upcoming session. Your words have the motherly concern. I am fully confident that you can make a great mother. It is a natural instinct. As your role moves to that of the mother, you start learning the phenomenon of motherhood automatically. It is very little to think about
mistygray 103 Posts Friday February 16, 2018Registration date August 14, 2018 Last seen - May 15, 2018 at 02:21 PM
Hi. Thank you so much for such a nice comment. And I agree with you 100%. I try to stay as positive as I can about things. I really believe it affects your fate. My friend, on the other hand, is a pessimist. She has to think the worst. It would be great if you pray for her IVF to succeed.
Respond to anayahill
Monika966 57 Posts Saturday March 17, 2018Registration date August 5, 2018 Last seen - May 13, 2018 at 09:43 AM
Thank you
Surrogacy is prohibited in many states. Like I am from japan there surrogacy is banned. So i had to move to Europe in search of surrogacy. I was infertile due to cancer. But my husband told me not to get worried because he had decided to go through surrogacy to have our kid. So we moved to Europe. Than from Europe we moved to Ukraine.
mistygray 103 Posts Friday February 16, 2018Registration date August 14, 2018 Last seen - May 17, 2018 at 02:04 PM
Hi. I'm sorry to hear about your disease. How was your experience there? Do you have a baby now? I would really like to know more about you. This is the saddest comment I have seen all day. I really hope things worked out.
Respond to Monika966
Sabera28 58 Posts Saturday April 14, 2018Registration date August 9, 2018 Last seen - May 13, 2018 at 10:37 AM
Thank you
Hey, hope you are doing good. I am not in favor of IVF because it is some sort of risky and painful. Why don't you go for surrogacy? IVF is less successful than surrogacy. I am a mother of a baby who was given birth by a surrogate. I was so depressed that I cannot be a mother again when I found me infertile. I had a uterine complication. I spent 7 years in treatment but I faced failure. When I was blessed with a baby I was so happy. I have not given birth to her but I am a mother just because of Surrogacy.
mistygray 103 Posts Friday February 16, 2018Registration date August 14, 2018 Last seen - May 17, 2018 at 01:27 PM
Hi. I'm doing good thanks for asking. You are right. IVF doesn't work in most cases. It really depends on the persons problem. It doesn't even give a guarantee of pregnancy. But according to my research, it works best for women with PCOS. Even for my friend, it didn't work on the first try. But we still hoped for good because she wanted to carry her baby on her own. So we thought of giving it a try. But it's great that you chose surrogacy. I did too. It really is a blessing. I have a son. He is almost a year now. My friend went to the same clinic as I did. It's because of how good it is.
Respond to Sabera28
Silvija2020 34 Posts Saturday April 7, 2018Registration date August 8, 2018 Last seen - May 13, 2018 at 11:03 AM
Thank you
I have been trying to conceive from last 10 years now.Until now i don't had any luck with it.
I had several attempts of IVF and IUI.But i failed at them too.I don't know whats the main cause for these.
I contacted a number of clinics regarding my infertility issue.But the doctors can't also find the main cause for my infertility.
The doctors are also not sure that whats the main cause for infertility.They also can't tell that should i'll have a baby naturally or not.
So i am getting old now and i guess keep on waiting is not a good idea.I got suggestions from my friends to go for surrogacy.They say that i can have a baby via surrogacy.
I don't know much about surrogacy but i searched about it over the web and found that many people are going for it to have a baby.
But as i live in Bulgaria.Here surrogacy is totally ban.I don't know what to do.
From forums i came to hear about that Ukraine has many good clinics regarding surrogacy.
I think i should move to Ukraine for surrogacy now.
If someone has experience about surrogacy please guide me.
Respond to Silvija2020
stacyben 77 Posts Tuesday March 20, 2018Registration date August 10, 2018 Last seen - May 13, 2018 at 12:09 PM
Thank you
Hey. I am so sorry for her. I know how much it hurts. I have seen my sister in such pain. PCOS is kind of infertility in which there are fewer chances of conception. My sister was diagnosed with it. She was not married when she was diagnosed. She thought that it is not a big deal. I was so worried for her. When she got married she was not able to get pregnant. She was so worried. It was so heartbreaking. It really broke her. She went for IVF with no luck. Then she went for surrogacy. Now she has a baby through surrogacy. She is a happy mother of a daughter.
mistygray 103 Posts Friday February 16, 2018Registration date August 14, 2018 Last seen - May 17, 2018 at 01:30 PM
Hey. Thank you so much for such a nice comment. It really means a lot to both my friend and I. I'm sorry to hear about your sister's struggle. But I'm glad she is happy now. Thank you for sharing her story. It truly is inspiring. It made me feel great. I have some experience with surrogacy too. I had my son through surrogacy. He is one year old now. I TTC for three years. Nothing worked for me. But this did. You sister and I went through the exact same thing.
Respond to stacyben
emily001 61 Posts Wednesday April 11, 2018Registration date August 10, 2018 Last seen - May 13, 2018 at 12:51 PM
Thank you
Hello. I am so sad for her. I know the amount it harms. I have seen my sister in such pain. PCOS is somewhat infertility in which there are fewer odds of origination. My sister was determined to have it. She was 17 when she was analyzed with it. She suspected that it's not a major ordeal. I was so stressed for her. When she got married she was not getting pregnant. She was so stressed. It was so terrible. It extremely broke her. She ran for IVF with no good fortune. At that point, she went for surrogacy. Presently she has an infant through surrogacy. She is an upbeat mother of a little girl.
mistygray 103 Posts Friday February 16, 2018Registration date August 14, 2018 Last seen - May 19, 2018 at 01:03 PM
Hi. How are you? I feel so bad for your sister. She has suffered a lot. I don't understand why it didn't work for her. IVF works best for women with PCOS. I'm starting to think it's only a myth. I didn't work for my friend the first time too. Surrogacy is a safer option. It saves you the time, money and struggle. But obviously, every woman wants to carry her baby herself. You and I would too. So its okay to take chances with IVF. I'm glad things fell into place for your sister. I'm glad she's happy now. Congratulations to her. She's a warrior.
Respond to emily001
Eleanor045 27 Posts Friday May 11, 2018Registration date June 26, 2018 Last seen - May 16, 2018 at 01:15 AM
Thank you
Hey there! Hope you and your friend are doing fine. I feel so sorry to hear about your friend condition. I know it is hard to pass through this difficult phase of life. Your friend needs to stay positive and don't take the stress. I suggest her to go for surrogacy. Surrogacy is the best alternative for her to have a child. I am also infertile. I had blessed with twins through surrogacy. So I suggest her she should go for surrogacy. I hope she gets a positive result. I pray for her. Goodluck. God bless her. Take care.
Respond to Eleanor045
Alana90 82 Posts Monday March 26, 2018Registration date July 30, 2018 Last seen - May 16, 2018 at 01:08 PM
Thank you
Sorry to hear about the failure of a cycle, It feels so bad.
So many hopes she would had put up to this procedure and when it turned out to be a failure. Who, won't feel bad about that?
You are right. I observed so many cases where IVF worked magically in PCOS.
Be her side she needs someone that might support her at this tough time.
Ask her to keep her hopes high. This is no doubt a tough time but she has to keep up with this.
Never stop dreaming of a baby. You would soon have that. This is a worthy procedure.
You might also look for the other procedures available. You must not lose hope anyhow.
mistygray 103 Posts Friday February 16, 2018Registration date August 14, 2018 Last seen - Jun 1, 2018 at 12:15 PM
Hi Alana. Thanks a lot for the kind words. You have no idea what this means to me. I did a lot of research too before I made her go for IVF. I really care about her. PCOS is very common. A lot of people have it. And IVF is the best way to conceive in this condition. It works best for the women with PCOS. Since they don't ovulate which prevents fertilization. IVF provides eggs that are already fertilized. So, I really thought this would work for her the first time. Unfortunately, it didn't. We couldn't understand why. But she conceived in the second transfer.
Respond to Alana90
sidneywhite 71 Posts Thursday May 10, 2018Registration date August 13, 2018 Last seen - May 16, 2018 at 01:20 PM
Thank you
Sorry to hear about her loss. I feel bad for her. I have observed many cases in which IVF failed. Also IVF success rate is only 50%. At this time she needs support of family and friends. She need to remain positive. Try to be with her. She must not lose hope in any condition. best wishes for her.
Respond to sidneywhite
tandy789 37 Posts Wednesday March 21, 2018Registration date July 19, 2018 Last seen - May 16, 2018 at 01:42 PM
Thank you
Dear don’t lose hope. As there is always a way out from your problems.
The only thing is that one should not lose hope. As there is always a way out from your problems. Life is the name of challenges. Just face the challenges with such a strong power that everyone appreciates you. Today, many ladies are facing the problem of infertility. But the thing is that many ladies became dissapointed. They just think that they will never be able to become a mother. But the fact is that those who keep strong will get something good in future. And those who lose heart remain empty handed. You should give courage to your friend.
I myself is considering a clinic for my infertility issue. I am very positive about it. I just hope that everything goes successful for me.
Respond to tandy789
pitjulie19 18 Posts Friday May 18, 2018Registration date August 9, 2018 Last seen - May 18, 2018 at 01:31 PM
Thank you
Hey! I hope you will be fine.
I felt very sorry to know about her. It doesn’t matter if she failed once. Advise her to stay positive and hopeful. Nothing is more than hope.
She will conceive this time. And, her wishes will come true. In case if nothing happens this time, then you have to try surrogacy. This will be the only option left to conceive. It is safer than IVF. That’s my recommendation.
Hope gives success.
All my prayers are with you.
Respond to pitjulie19
rebeccaD 32 Posts Monday March 19, 2018Registration date July 18, 2018 Last seen - May 20, 2018 at 02:39 PM
Thank you
IVF or any assisted fertility procedure does not give a 100% guarantee of success no matter the cause of infertility. The first round could get a little bumpy anyway and chances only improve with each passing round. There's basically no explanation as to why she didn't conceive over the first transfer. I'm hoping she will make it this time.
Respond to rebeccaD
NatashaLiam 90 Posts Friday February 16, 2018Registration date August 3, 2018 Last seen - May 21, 2018 at 04:09 AM
Thank you
Sorry to hear about your first IVF failure. Hope so rest of the cycles go well.
Everything can do a magic if you have a good luck at that moment. I have watched many videos in which miracles do happen and the couples are amazed at their infertility treatment results. IVF can be surely a success for you. But for me surrogacy is the only option left now. everytime i conceived i resulted in a miscarriage. It happened 3 times and it is very hard for a woman to lose her unborn baby. So now me and my husband has decided to go for surrogacy as it is the last option for us.
Good luck to you.
Respond to NatashaLiam
amanda280 37 Posts Tuesday March 13, 2018Registration date June 27, 2018 Last seen - May 21, 2018 at 04:38 AM
Thank you
Hello. I hope you are doing good. I can really feel the pain your friend must be suffering right now. Make her strong. If not this time, maybe the next time she will get good news. The stars can't shine without darkness. Don't lose hope. Stay positive. I hope the next cycle goes smooth. PCOS made me infertile too. I could not conceive. I was broken into pieces. I thought I would never be able to be called a mom. Then, we consulted the doctor in Ukraine. I have had IVF too. My third attempt got successful. So, dear stay persistent. I hope happiness arrive your doorsteps soon. Take care. Sending my prayers for you.
Respond to amanda280
aliceblake 114 Posts Sunday May 20, 2018Registration date August 3, 2018 Last seen - May 21, 2018 at 08:28 AM
Thank you
Hello dear. You are such a good friend for caring for your friend like that. Help her in her hard time. Give her hope. Sometimes these processes don't work as efficiently as they should. And it's okay. The main thing is not to lose hope. Keep being positive. I hope it turns out successful this time.
Respond to aliceblake
Alyshia 5 Posts Friday May 18, 2018Registration date May 21, 2018 Last seen - Updated by Alyshia on 21/05/18 at 01:14 PM
Thank you
Hey dear, Don't lose hope. It might be so painful for you. IVF is a painful procedure. If it doesn't work you can go for surrogacy. I would suggest you consult your doctor and give it another try, provided if you haven’t been trying for long. If you don’t want to take any chances you can go for surrogacy. There are many clinics around the world that are providing surrogacy services. One such clinic with very good reviews in Europe. Wish you good luck.
Respond to Alyshia
Oliviasmit 95 Posts Friday May 11, 2018Registration date August 10, 2018 Last seen - May 21, 2018 at 02:21 PM
Thank you
Hi Misty! so sorry for your friend. infertility can be hard and I know she is blessed to have a caring friend like you. If she went to Ukraine that don't worry she is in good hands. IVF has proven successful Against women with PCOS, however, it is not a sure shot and clinics can not give a 100% guarantee that it will work. It didn't work for me and I had to resort to surrogacy. I went to Ukraine for my surrogacy procedure so I know that they are very professional. I Wish you and your friend good luck.
Respond to Oliviasmit
Alessia.Violet 93 Posts Sunday January 21, 2018Registration date August 14, 2018 Last seen - May 21, 2018 at 02:28 PM
Thank you
Hey I am doing well I hope so are you. I am extremely sorry to hear about your friend’s failed IVF. The treatment does tend to work best for PCOS however; you can still never be sure. I know so many people for whom the treatment worked only after their 1st cycle. I hope your friend’s second cycle turns out to be a success. It is very unpredictable so you can only pray and hope for the best. The clinic she is visiting is a renowned one so I am sure they will try helping her. Just tell her not to be too stressed out. I know it is easier said than done but anxiety and stress can really be an issue when trying to conceive. She should think positively that at least the embryo developed because for many that is the part where everything comes to a halt. I do understand that it can be even more frustrating as everything failed at the last part. However, keeping her positive is what is really important. However, I am sure the second cycle will work out. Sending baby dust her way. Best of luck to her.
Respond to Alessia.Violet
LydiaHarris 38 Posts Saturday May 19, 2018Registration date August 10, 2018 Last seen - May 21, 2018 at 04:00 PM
Thank you
Hello Dear! Yes! I agree that PCOS really has good chances with an IVF. But, still, I'm so sorry for her loss. So, yeah! Tell her to remain strong! I'm also an infertile person. Tried via IVF, but failed, This year I'm surrogacy from a center in Ukraine. So, yeah! She still has her chances. She needs to remain strong and motivated! think about it and make a decision. Don't waste time, she still can become a mother. It's so important to complete a family. I wish her all the best on her journey.
Respond to LydiaHarris
1 2 3 Next