Thank you
hi
Respond to anasanchez345
Registration date
Sunday January 21, 2018
Last seen
November 16, 2018
Thank you
I hope you are doing well. This forum is great to seek help. I have been using this platform for a very long time now. I ask mainly regarding infertility. I was diagnosed with poor ovarian reserve. Therefore, I really at one point completely lost hope! Nothing was working out for us and I was extremely shattered. However, now things are finally taking a positive turn as the clinic we are visiting is doing a really good job.
alissonclark
Registration date
Monday July 30, 2018
Last seen
November 8, 2018
-
Hello Alissia. I hope you are well. Sorry to hear about your diagnosis. It's nice to know that people here could be there for you in your hard time. It would be nice if you share more details regarding your experience here with us. It could help other people out too. Good luck with your journey.
Respond to Alessia.Violet
Registration date
Monday July 30, 2018
Last seen
November 8, 2018
Thank you
We are all here for you. If you are struggling with anything, or if you have any questions, ask away. People here on this forum are really nice and helpful. I received so much love and support here back when i was having my son through surrogacy. I'm sure you will be able to find someone who has been in the same boat as you are. They will help you out. You can trust us.
Respond to alissonclark
Registration date
Sunday June 10, 2018
Last seen
October 30, 2018
Thank you
Hey there. How are you? I hope things are okay at your end. We are all here for you. Even if we cannot provide you the exact solution. At least we can give you ear and listen to you. Just venting out can help a lot as well at times.
Respond to nathalie335