Superstitious thoughts

tandy789 37 Posts Wednesday March 21, 2018Registration date July 19, 2018 Last seen - May 15, 2018 at 01:00 AM - Latest reply: Eleanor045 37 Posts Friday May 11, 2018Registration date August 28, 2018 Last seen
- Jun 26, 2018 at 12:44 AM
Hello everyone. I want to clear my thoughts today. So decided to share my confusion with you. What you people think that is it right that you are not being superstitious. If you are shopping for your future baby in advance. Then there is no problem at all. I beleive that Nothing gonna change your fate only because you are doing shopping in advance. If God wants you to have your baby, then no matter when you do shopping, you will have the baby. There are many people, whose thoughts are very irritating.
My friend is going to start her IVF cycle soon. And thus she being very positive, started her baby shopping. And her mother in law start irritating her. That it is a curse. If you will start shopping in advance then you will never get pregnant.
Guys, is it so?
See more 

Your reply

12 replies

Best answer
Alana90 82 Posts Monday March 26, 2018Registration date July 30, 2018 Last seen - May 16, 2018 at 01:07 PM
Thank you
There is nothing wrong with shopping bit earlier. It's just that she is happy for having a baby.
No one could understand the feeling we women have. We are quite desperate when it is about our baby.
The years we lived TTC was so tiring that even little hope could do enough magic.
Just never let her feel like she is doing something wrong.
let her stay in her happy world.
And why would we think that it might be a failure? IVF is a much successful procedure. May she conceived in a very first cycle. This is possible.
You could never imagine. It is such a magical treatment.
I would pray for her successful procedure. May she get all the happiness.
All the love and prayers to her.XX

Thank you, Alana90 1

Something to say? Add comment

CCM has helped 0 users this month

Respond to Alana90
stacyben 88 Posts Tuesday March 20, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - May 15, 2018 at 10:46 AM
Thank you
These are just superstitious thoughts. It is an amazing feeling for a woman. It is amazing when a woman buys something for the future baby. I know how much it hurts when you lose the baby. I had 3 miscarriages and I lose my 3 unborn babies. I always wanted to be a mother. I went for IVF. I thought that IVF would work for me. But I was wrong. It failed in first cycle. I was so broken. But I made my mind for the last option. That was surrogacy. I went to a clinic in Europe. I am a happy mother now.
rebeccaD 32 Posts Monday March 19, 2018Registration date July 18, 2018 Last seen - May 18, 2018 at 04:47 PM
Though I don't have a baby to celebrate yet, I totally agree with you on this! Meanwhile, congratulations on being a mum.....I'm glad your struggles are over. It's just what she called it... superstition and definitely superficial. If one can plan ahead everything else, from career to savings then why not be happy with being pregnant and buy some stuff for the baby in advance. It's just the beginning, all along a mum might have to buy the birthday presents or the Christmas gift or something else just as a surprise in advance over the year... all of it should be jinxed if the baby stuff is considered as one. MILs are such a pain at times! Tell your friend to brush off and be a little blatant to ignore it all.
Respond to stacyben
emily001 73 Posts Wednesday April 11, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - May 15, 2018 at 11:08 AM
Thank you
These are simply superstitious contemplations. It is a stunning time for a lady. It is stunning when a lady purchases something for the future infant. People cannot feel the pain of infertility. I have faced it for 10 years. I generally needed to be a mother. I went for IVF. I felt that IVF would work for me. Be that as it may, I wasn't right. It bombed in the first cycle. I was so broken. Yet, for the last choice I chose something. That was surrogacy. I went to a centre in Europe. I am a glad mother now.
Respond to emily001
SashaMarcus 96 Posts Tuesday January 30, 2018Registration date August 19, 2018 Last seen - May 15, 2018 at 11:35 AM
Thank you
Hi Tandy! No dear! I think it's fine to go with it! There is no harm in it...Doing planning and being ready for future is fine. I'm also having an IVF at a repro center in Ukraine. I've not shopped for it. But, still, I've made up my mind that if I'm lucky enough to get pregnant...Well, I hope that best comes to her. Every woman deserves a chance to become a mother. So, yeah! Good luck! Give her my best regards. xx
Respond to SashaMarcus
mistygray 132 Posts Friday February 16, 2018Registration date October 16, 2018 Last seen - May 15, 2018 at 02:19 PM
Thank you
Hi. How are you? I'm so happy for your friend. I'm glad she chose to fight with her infertility. I hope her procedure works for her and she conceives. To answer your question, there is nothing wrong here. In fact, I think it is just a way of being positive about this whole thing. Which is very important. I believe that the way we feel greatly affects what happens to us. If you constantly get a bad feeling about it something bad might happen to you then. So its great that you are already buying stuff for the future baby. Just stay positive like this throughout. Also, id really like to know where she is getting it done from? My friend is looking for good places for her IUI. Good luck.
Respond to mistygray
sidneywhite 77 Posts Thursday May 10, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - May 16, 2018 at 01:25 PM
Thank you
Its hard to believe, such people exist in this era. We live in 21st century. If one is happy, let her be. I am happy for your friend. She make the right decision. She is ready to fight against infertility. She is willing to give it a try if there is little hope. I think, her mother in law needs to understand her point of view. There is nothing wrong with shopping. IVF is a magical treatment. The results are unexpected. Keep your hopes high. Hope to hear good news from you. Love and prayers for her.
Respond to sidneywhite
Hannahdrake 63 Posts Wednesday April 11, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - May 18, 2018 at 12:32 PM
Thank you
What on earth does she mean by this? I mean how can she think like this. Getting pregnant has no link with baby shopping. Oh God, I am so shocked reading this. Just tell your friend to dont listen to her. Stay positive and calm. She will get her pregnancy and a successful IVF cycle. Baby dust her way.
Respond to Hannahdrake
tandy789 37 Posts Wednesday March 21, 2018Registration date July 19, 2018 Last seen - May 18, 2018 at 11:29 PM
Thank you
Hello everyone. I just read all your kind comments. I am now relaxed that you people don't think odd. You people think just like my way. Thanks for supporting me and my friend as well. Your kind words means a lot to me. I am gonna share your comments with my friend as well. So that she could enjoy her shopping in relax mood.
Respond to tandy789
pheobe412 178 Posts Monday January 22, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - May 21, 2018 at 01:27 PM
Thank you
You know dear. Being positive is a very good thing. She is not going to regret this. Maybe everything is going to be alright for her. She will never regret this. I think it's amazing what she is doing. I mean how many people could do that. Not very much. It's just very good what she is doing. You should be happy for her. Encourage her. Be with her in her difficult time. She really needs your help. I guess everything will be alright for her. Just tell don't worry about anything. Meanwhile, we should all pray for her happiness. We all are with her. Tell her my best wishes.
Respond to pheobe412
prerona30 13 Posts Saturday October 28, 2017Registration date June 25, 2018 Last seen - Jun 25, 2018 at 06:46 PM
Thank you
Dear Tandy, do not buy into any of this superstitious nonsense. While trying to get pregnant, whether you shop for your future baby or not won't make a difference. If she honestly believes that she will get pregnant, then tell her to go for it. Shopping like that does not do any harm. However, if she does not get pregnant, the shopping will definitely not be the reason for it. Tensions are already high, I bet, so believing in this unfounded superstition will only make the tensions rise higher. Please be rational about this and be optimistic and skeptical for you friend, throughout. Take care and good luck to you and her.
Respond to prerona30
Eleanor045 37 Posts Friday May 11, 2018Registration date August 28, 2018 Last seen - Jun 26, 2018 at 12:44 AM
Thank you
Hey there. I am happy for your friend she is positive while going through IVF. IVF is a great alternative to have children for infertile. Well, I think it is not superstitious about shopping for coming child in advance. Almost every pregnant women make a shopping in advance for coming child. I hope best for your friend. She will be a mom soon. Best wishes. Take care
Respond to Eleanor045