Surrogacy

Monika966 58 Posts Saturday March 17, 2018Registration date August 14, 2018 Last seen - May 17, 2018 at 06:16 AM - Latest reply:  ameliachar
- Aug 21, 2018 at 09:50 AM
Surrogacy is prohibited in many states. Like I am from japan there surrogacy is banned. So i had to move to Europe in search of surrogacy. I was infertile due to cancer. But my husband told me not to get worried because he had decided to go through surrogacy to have our kid. So we moved to Europe. Than from Europe we moved to Ukraine.
See more 

Your reply

45 replies

grace888 12 Posts Wednesday May 9, 2018Registration date May 19, 2018 Last seen - May 17, 2018 at 06:30 AM
Thank you
Hey beautiful. I hope you are doing great. I am really sorry to hear about your infertility. You need to stay strong at this stage. Surrogacy is truly a blessing in disguise. A friend of mine also had her surrogacy done from Ukraine. The clinic is quite cooperative. The expenditure is quite less. Stay positive. You have got such a supportive husband. Good luck to you. Sending baby dust. :))
Respond to grace888
Silvija2020 52 Posts Saturday April 7, 2018Registration date September 30, 2018 Last seen - May 17, 2018 at 11:15 AM
Thank you
I am also in the same condition.
I can't get pregnant and i don't know the reason for it too.
The doctors are also unable to find the reason for this.
I have gone through extensive testings but the doctors are also unable to find the main cause for my infertility.
They can't tell the main problem.
I have been trying to conceive from last 10 years now.
But still i didn't conceived.
As doctors can't tell the main cause of my infertility i guess i will go for surrogacy now.
I live in Bulgaria where surrogacy is prohibited.
I heard there are many clinics for infertility treatment in Ukraine.
I read about many clinics there from these forums.
I have found a clinic from Ukraine.People talk mostly about this clinic.
I will contact this clinic and will consult them about my problem.
Surrogacy is very popular there so i guess i will also have a baby from surrogacy.
Monika966 58 Posts Saturday March 17, 2018Registration date August 14, 2018 Last seen - May 19, 2018 at 12:59 AM
Surrogacy is prohibited in many states. Like I am from japan there surrogacy is banned. So i had to move to Europe in search of surrogacy. I was infertile due to cancer. But my husband told me not to get worried because he had decided to go through surrogacy to have our kid. So we moved to Europe. Than from Europe we moved to Ukraine.
Respond to Silvija2020
SashaMarcus 96 Posts Tuesday January 30, 2018Registration date August 19, 2018 Last seen - May 17, 2018 at 12:07 PM
Thank you
Hi Monika! Well, yes! I've heard it before. Last year, I went with my cousin sister to Ukraine. She was having there her procedure due to affordability issue in the U.S. So, yeah! I saw their many couples from Japan, Korea. Due to the laws unfavorable in their countries. Even many Arabic countries don't allow such relative procedures. Anyway! That's fine! Ukraine is a good option, Europe is always a better place for the states. Yes! I'd definitely endorse such things. Anyway! Stay blessed. xx
Respond to SashaMarcus
claudiopeters 88 Posts Sunday March 18, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - May 17, 2018 at 01:26 PM
Thank you
Hey there. Hope you're well. Sounds like you guys had a long journey. Let me assure you, it's not in waste. Having a baby is really important. I'm glad you went to such lengths for it. There's no shame in infertility. People waste so much time staying sad. I know I did. But surrogacy really is the answer. It is so safe. It works in every case as well. I'm glad the clinic in Ukraine is helping people. They are amazing. Can't wait to have my own baby, soon!
Respond to claudiopeters
BellaJones998 52 Posts Friday April 6, 2018Registration date July 10, 2018 Last seen - May 17, 2018 at 01:57 PM
Thank you
Hey there. How are you doing? I hope its all great. I am really sorry that you had to face all the trouble. You people seem to be very strong. Moving to a whole new country requires dedication and support. Its great to see that you guys have both. I hope you get what you want. I hope your future is bright. I wish you good luck. I hope this goes well. Take care. Lots of love and support. Hoping to hear more soon.
Respond to BellaJones998
Oliviasmit 95 Posts Friday May 11, 2018Registration date August 10, 2018 Last seen - May 17, 2018 at 02:54 PM
Thank you
Hi, Monika so sorry to hear that you have gone through such an ordeal. I know how hard it can be I have also suffered from this situation. Surrogacy is prohibited in Germany and when I had to make the decision of finding a good surrogacy clinic, It was very hard. We, however, applied for surrogacy from Ukraine and I have to say I don't regret that decision. I now have a little girl because of surrogacy. It is indeed a very beautiful procedure and sometimes it is the last hope for people like us to have children.
Respond to Oliviasmit
scarett9999 66 Posts Saturday April 14, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - May 18, 2018 at 04:37 PM
Thank you
hello. how are you both doing now? I feel sorry that you had to go through so much. I do not understand why such procedures are banned. if they actually are helping the infertile parents. anyways, I wish you all the best. Ukraine clinics are the best for such procedures. surrogacy is surely a good shot. may you get successful? sending baby dust your way.
Respond to scarett9999
stacyben 88 Posts Tuesday March 20, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - May 19, 2018 at 11:10 AM
Thank you
Hey. I am so happy for you. Indeed surrogacy is an amazing process. I am happy you found it. I have a baby through surrogacy. I was infertile after my miscarriages. I was so upset but I didnt lose hope. I went to the same clinic to have babies. Now I am a happy mother. I have no more worries in my life. I hope you will be a mom soon.
Respond to stacyben
NatashaLiam 98 Posts Friday February 16, 2018Registration date August 22, 2018 Last seen - May 19, 2018 at 11:16 AM
Thank you
Sorry to hear that you are still trying. Keep on trying was a good thing as long as you had some hope of conceiving. Now as the doctors can't even tell your problem of infertility. You should look for other options to have a baby now.
I was also trying from few years but had many complications. Although i conceived for 3 times but resulted in miscarriage everytime.
So i started looking for other methods of having a baby. And i came to know about surrogacy.
I contacted a clinic for surrogacy and soon i will get my dates of meeting with the clinic.
Good luck to you.
Respond to NatashaLiam
anayahill 117 Posts Monday March 19, 2018Registration date August 28, 2018 Last seen - May 19, 2018 at 11:33 AM
Thank you
! Well, yes! I've heard it before. Last year, I went with my cousin sister to Ukraine. She was having there her procedure due to affordability issue in the U.S. So, yeah! I saw their many couples from Japan, Korea. Due to the laws unfavorable in their countries. Even many Arabic countries don't allow such relative procedures. Anyway! That's fine! Ukraine is a good option, Europe is always a better place for the states. Yes! I'd definitely endorse such things. Anyway! Stay blessed. xx
Respond to anayahill
emily001 73 Posts Wednesday April 11, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - May 19, 2018 at 11:45 AM
Thank you
Hello. I am so glad for you. To be sure surrogacy is a stunning procedure. I am upbeat you discovered it. I have a child through surrogacy. I have faced infertility for 10 years. I was so vexed yet I didnt lose trust. I went to a similar clinic to have babies. Presently I am an upbeat mother. I have no more stresses throughout my life. I trust you will be a mother soon.
Respond to emily001
Sabera28 67 Posts Saturday April 14, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - May 21, 2018 at 01:21 PM
Thank you
I am really sorry for you. I know it is very painful to face infertility. It is hard to choose other ways than pregnancy. I faced infertility for almost 9 years due to Cervix Incompetence. I tried some other ways.IVF and IUI failed in my case. Surrogacy was suggested by one of my friends. It was the only option remained left for me so I went for it. I went to a suggested clinic that was reliable. It was situated in Ukraine. It was convenient for me to go there because it is not allowed in our country. It was well known for surrogacy so I made my mind. Now I have a baby and I am so happy to have him. I hope you get what you want.
Respond to Sabera28
haeadeer-1234 4 Posts Monday May 21, 2018Registration date May 23, 2018 Last seen - May 23, 2018 at 10:52 AM
Thank you
Hey, It is very strange news for me, That surrogacy is banned in JAPANA. Nowadays when infertility as is very high. Then at that time, they banned surrogacy. Surrogacy gives others hope. Gives others life. Fills color in others life. So why they banned in the country. I do not understand. But best point is this you do not lose hope. And go toward Europe for this. I must say your husband is very supportive. He supports you in this case. So so need to be the worry. Everything must be better for you. Best of luck
Respond to haeadeer-1234
nur_atikson 88 Posts Friday March 23, 2018Registration date August 18, 2018 Last seen - May 25, 2018 at 10:46 AM
Thank you
I am sorry for your loss. I know it is very hard and difficult to face infertility. Having own baby is one of the biggest wishes of any lady. I have faced infertility for a very long time due to Cervix Incompetence. Then, I decided to move towards artificial treatments. I went directly for IVF treatment. But I faced miscarriage in the 12th week. One of my friends suggested me to have surrogacy treatment. It was the last option left for me so I decided to go for it. I went to a very suitable clinic for the treatment. Especially, their environment and administration are so good. Surrogacy is banned in our country so I had the treatment done from Europe. Many people have talked about such clinic that's why I opted that clinic. Now I have a baby through surrogacy. I believe that you'll get what you want.
Respond to nur_atikson
annataylor1 42 Posts Wednesday May 16, 2018Registration date August 25, 2018 Last seen - May 25, 2018 at 11:56 AM
Thank you
Hi Monika. How are you? Well, you have to pay something to achieve something. I am sorry for you. I hope so everything went well. Dear don't lose hope. The struggle is necessary to achieve something. Well, you made the right choice. Now just be positive. And be patient. Everything comes to you at the time. So this not it. I hope so you have your own kid as soon as possible. As being parentless is one of most bad feeling in the world. Best of luck.
Respond to annataylor1
Hannahdrake 63 Posts Wednesday April 11, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - May 28, 2018 at 12:12 PM
Thank you
Well, I hate when I hear this. That you had to travel. Just to have your dream fulfilled. You had to travel this much. I dont know when will things change. When will countries make it legal? I hope it is very soon. This is something we need to embrace with open arms. This has become a very necessary thing. I mean every other couple is suffering from infertility. Even if they are not. It is their choice to opt for surrogacy. Some professional women dont want to give birth. Even some housewives. Who are afraid. We have to do something in this matter.
Respond to Hannahdrake
Thank you
Hello all!
Now at the age of 44 i am married again to someone else and we want a baby of our own.
I know at this age it is quite difficult to have a baby off my own womb.
Thinking of previous complications regarding pregnancy i would not try to be pregnant again.
From my last marriage i had many complications regarding pregnancy.
I don't have any other options left so far so surrogacy is the only solution to my problems i guess.
My husband agreed for surrogacy so i started looking for clinics with good surrogacy records.
I founded many clinics regarding surrogacy and i picked up the few clinics too for further discussion with them.
I contacted many clinics and told them every aspect of our complications.
From their satisfied answers i guess some clinics are the best solution for having a baby.
So i suggest that you people should also do your own research regarding surrogacy and should contact different clinics for further details.
Everytime miscarriage happened to me.
But i'm worried about many other aspects like my behaviour towards the baby after knowing everything.
Like when the baby grows up what i should tell him/her.
So i persuaded my husband to go for surrogacy to have our own children.
Someone raising a child via surrogacy should share their experience.
Respond to arya
Thank you
Hi Monika! Well, yes! I've heard it before. Last year, I went with my cousin sister to Ukraine. She was having there her procedure due to affordability issue in the U.S. So, yeah! I saw their many couples from Japan, Korea. Due to the laws unfavorable in their countries. Even many Arabic countries don't allow such relative procedures. Anyway! That's fine! Ukraine is a good option, Europe is always a better place for the states. Yes! I'd definitely endorse such things. Anyway! Stay blessed. xx
Respond to racheliqua
Oliviasmit 95 Posts Friday May 11, 2018Registration date August 10, 2018 Last seen - May 30, 2018 at 01:17 PM
Thank you
Hi Monika! so sorry to hear about your problem. It sad enough that you have to deal with infertility than cancer. I feel so sorry for you. I hope everything turns out best for you. Surrogacy clinics are way better and way cheaper than in Uk and the US. I have also gone through surrogacy procedure from Ukraine and now I have a baby girl of my own. I wish you the best of luck on your journey. Take care. All the best.
Respond to Oliviasmit
sarahk_14 6 Posts Wednesday May 30, 2018Registration date June 2, 2018 Last seen - May 30, 2018 at 02:02 PM
Thank you
It's very Sad that surrogacy is banned in Japan .it's a blessing for infertile couples.you have taken the right decision .there are a good clinic in the UK. You must go there .best of luck
Respond to sarahk_14
1 2 3 Next