Surrogacy

Monika966 58 Posts Saturday March 17, 2018Registration date August 14, 2018 Last seen - May 19, 2018 at 12:57 AM - Latest reply:  AnnaAtkinson
- Jul 21, 2018 at 06:49 AM
I'm sharing my journey of Surrogacy with you.
I'm basically from Japan we are settled in Japan from past few years.We are happily married.I'm totally infertile now as i had hysterectomy cancer and as i result i am infertile now. But my husband was there with me every time. Than we searched about surrogacy and found it best solution for us.
As Japan has banned surrogacy so we moved to Europe to find our dream come true.Than we moved to Ukraine as we heard there are many good clinics regarding surrogacy in Ukraine.In Ukraine we found a clinic and consulted them.They helped us to find a good surrogate mom.Now she is pregnant with our twin daughters.We are very excited about having two daughters.We are so thankful to the clinic.The surrogates mom are kind they let us have our dream come true.
Share your stories too
See more 

Your reply

30 replies

Silvija2020 52 Posts Saturday April 7, 2018Registration date September 30, 2018 Last seen - May 19, 2018 at 07:01 AM
Thank you
many many congratulations on your surrogacy success.
I have been trying to conceive from last 10 years now.Until now i don't had any luck with it.
I had several attempts of IVF and IUI.But i failed at them too.I don't know whats the main cause for these.
I contacted a number of clinics regarding my infertility issue.But the doctors can't also find the main cause for my infertility.
The doctors are also not sure that whats the main cause for infertility.They also can't tell that should i'll have a baby naturally or not.
So i am getting old now and i guess keep on waiting is not a good idea.I got suggestions from my friends to go for surrogacy.They say that i can have a baby via surrogacy.
I don't know much about surrogacy but i searched about it over the web and found that many people are going for it to have a baby.
But as i live in Bulgaria.Here surrogacy is totally ban.I don't know what to do.
From forums i came to hear about that Ukraine has many good clinics regarding surrogacy.
I think i should move to Ukraine for surrogacy now.
If someone has experience about surrogacy please guide me.
Respond to Silvija2020
claudiopeters 88 Posts Sunday March 18, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - May 19, 2018 at 07:45 AM
Thank you
Hey Monika. How are you? I hope you're doing great. Your story is a brilliant one. It shows struggle and genuine pain experienced to get a baby. I don't have words to describe your efforts. You guys totally deserved this. It's so important not to lose hope after a problematic situation. That's exactly what you guys did. I feel really happy for you two. It's good to see more people praising the quality of the clinic in Ukraine. They are so good! I, myself, am midway through the surrogacy process with them. It's great to see another hopeful. Lots of love and luck your way!
Respond to claudiopeters
stacyben 88 Posts Tuesday March 20, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - May 19, 2018 at 11:06 AM
Thank you
Surrogacy is an amazing treatment to have babies. I am happy that people are now aware of such processes. I was an infertile woman. I had 3 miscarriages and then I was not able to conceive. I had uterine polyps which left me infertile. I was so hurt but that was in fate. I went for treatment but same was the result. In the end, I decided to go for surrogacy. I went to a clinic in Europe. The clinic was renown for its success rate. I was so happy that I found it. I have a baby now. I am so glad that I went for it. I think people should choose this to have babies. I hope this would work.
Respond to stacyben
NatashaLiam 98 Posts Friday February 16, 2018Registration date August 22, 2018 Last seen - May 19, 2018 at 11:14 AM
Thank you
Hello all!
Now at the age of 43 i am married again to someone else and we want a baby of our own.
I know at this age it is quite difficult to have a baby off my own womb.
Thinking of previous complications regarding pregnancy i would not try to be pregnant again.
From my last marriage i had many complications regarding pregnancy.
I don't have any other options left so far so surrogacy is the only solution to my problems i guess.
My husband agreed for surrogacy so i started looking for clinics with good surrogacy records.
I founded many clinics regarding surrogacy and i picked up the few clinics too for further discussion with them.
I contacted many clinics and told them every aspect of our complications.
From their satisfied answers i guess some clinics are the best solution for having a baby.
So i suggest that you people should also do your own research regarding surrogacy and should contact different clinics for further details.
Everytime miscarriage happened to me.
But i'm worried about many other aspects like my behaviour towards the baby after knowing everything.
Like when the baby grows up what i should tell him/her.
So i persuaded my husband to go for surrogacy to have our own children.
Someone raising a child via surrogacy should share their experience.
Monika966 58 Posts Saturday March 17, 2018Registration date August 14, 2018 Last seen - May 21, 2018 at 06:17 AM
I will say go for surrogacy. It is easier and successful method of having a baby. As i have gone through it that is why i am saying for surrogacy. Surrogacy was successful for my family. I had hysterectomy cancer due to which i was infertile for life. So we decided to go for surrogacy. And it turns to be a real straight success for us without any issue. Now we will have our twin daughters from this surrogacy.
That is why i suggest surrogacy. Good luck to your friend.
Respond to NatashaLiam
emily001 73 Posts Wednesday April 11, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - May 19, 2018 at 11:36 AM
Thank you
Surrogacy is an astounding treatment to have babies. I am glad that individuals are currently mindful of such procedures. I was an infertile lady. I have faced infertility for 10 years. The reason for my infertility was unknown. I was so harmed yet that was in destiny. I went for treatment however same was the outcome. So as 10 years is a long span of time, at last, I chose to go for surrogacy. I went to a clinic in Europe. The center was eminence for its prosperity rate. I was happy to the point that I discovered it. I have a child now. I am glad to the point that I put it all on the line. I figure individuals ought to pick this to have babies. I trust this would work.
Respond to emily001
SashaMarcus 96 Posts Tuesday January 30, 2018Registration date August 19, 2018 Last seen - May 19, 2018 at 11:44 AM
Thank you
Hi Monika! Well, last year I was in Kiev, Ukraine for my cousin's procedure. Yes! I've seen a lot of couples who can't have a child there from Japan and even from many Arabian countries, where surrogacy or assisted procedure are not supported by law. So, yeah! I'm really glad it worked for you. My cousin sister also had her first baby daughter from it. She was childless for 3 years. She had HYSTERECTOMY in last years. It really an amazing way for those who can't have it naturally. I'm also opting for an IVF in July there. Because my PCOS is not helping me much in having a child. STAY BLESSED HONEY! xx
Respond to SashaMarcus
amanda280 37 Posts Tuesday March 13, 2018Registration date June 27, 2018 Last seen - May 21, 2018 at 12:10 PM
Thank you
Hello. How are you? I hope you do good. I am really sorry to know about your infertility. I can really feel the pain. I am also infertile. I know how bad you feel when you don't have your own baby. Its good to see that people have awareness about other treatments. I am glad to see that you have made the right decision of your life. I had surrogacy too. I consulted the doctors in Ukraine. I had my surrogacy from the same clinic. It was a good experience. I hope things go well for you. You are going to be a mom soon. All the very best. Take care.
Respond to amanda280
Sabera28 67 Posts Saturday April 14, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - May 23, 2018 at 01:12 PM
Thank you
Hey. Sorry to hear about your Infertility. Infertility takes a lot out of women. I know it would be so hurtful to you. I have gone through this pain too. I was infertile due to cervix Incompetence disease. I was so upset and suffered a lot because of all this. I was so disappointed. I went for treatment too but nothing could help. I wasted 10 years. IVF and IUI were really a disaster for me. They failed due to poor egg quality. I decided to go for the unnatural process. I thought about IVF but it was impossible in my condition to be successful. I made to go for surrogacy. I went for it to a clinic in Europe. I made my mind for this because I heard a lot of success stories of the clinic. I never thought of becoming a mother but surrogacy gave me a chance and now I am blessed with a baby. I hope this would work for you too. Lots of love and luck your way!
Respond to Sabera28
Alana90 82 Posts Monday March 26, 2018Registration date July 30, 2018 Last seen - May 25, 2018 at 01:32 PM
Thank you
Congratulations. Such a great news. It was just like a dreamy story, And I kept reading until it ends. What beautifully you described that. Literally, you guys must be making someone's day by sharing such great news. As many of the women over here are seeking advice. And the treatments that are giving 100 percent results. And that's the answer for all the women out there. Thank you for sharing. Though I haven't been through all such. But would surely make the post too. To let people know about my journey.
Respond to Alana90
Hannahdrake 63 Posts Wednesday April 11, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - May 25, 2018 at 02:35 PM
Thank you
I am delighted reading this. Surrogacy has been a blessing for you. Like it has been for many others. I hope it remains like this forever. It is like the last ray of hope. For those who cannot get pregnant. It is not easy to adopt a newborn. At least surrogacy gives you this option. Though I am angry about how it is banned in countries. The government needs to accept it. It is not a harmful thing. I agree there can be issues. That is why laws are created. I wish things change. The world accepts this treatment. Even celebrities have welcomed it with open arms. Why can't all of us?
Respond to Hannahdrake
WhiteSala 10 Posts Tuesday May 15, 2018Registration date May 31, 2018 Last seen - Updated by WhiteSala on 28/05/18 at 03:32 PM
Thank you
"Hey Monika how are you? Hope you are fine. Thanks for sharing your story with us. Its really heartbreaking that these treatments are not legal in Japan . Most of people gave up in these circumstances which is so sad.
Am glad that you didn't give up.
You followed a right path that is the reason that you get the happiness . They are best in this field. I had also visited them once and i was pleased by the environment there.Everything was in very well organized. Though there was rush of people but I think that was also a key point. Because People trust them thats why they visit them.Our good wishes and prayers are with you. Things are going to be in your favor. GOOD LUCK
Respond to WhiteSala
sidneywhite 77 Posts Thursday May 10, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - May 29, 2018 at 12:32 PM
Thank you
Many many congratulations for the surrogacy. I am glad you made the right decision in time. Thanks for sharing your story. your story is really heart touching. It made me to burst in tears. After going all through, you finally found happiness. Hugs and kisses for the baby.
Respond to sidneywhite
pitjulie19 24 Posts Friday May 18, 2018Registration date August 25, 2018 Last seen - May 30, 2018 at 06:48 AM
Thank you
Hello Monika! Hope so you are doing good. I'm glad to know that you are having a baby through surrogacy. I heard that it's a quite wonderful process. I really congratulate you for this. I hope your wish will come true soon. Keep sharing the updates. This could be a motivation for someone.
All my prayers are with you.
Take care
Respond to pitjulie19
Thank you
Hey dear. My story is also a journey of surrogacy. I can't conceive naturally due to my heart problem. Thus I consulted the doctor. And tell all my health condition, my heart disease and infertility due to this disease. The doctor suggested me surrogacy. Because he said IVF will not suit you because you are a heart patient. The clinic was so wonderful. And they give us best services regarding everything. Staff was very cooperative. I was very nervous. But the staff encouraged me. They relaxed me. Finally me and my DH decided to go for surrogacy. We have signed the agreement. And now the clinic will contact us soon. And will give us update about our surrogate. Till then, we are living there in clinic accommodation. Needs your prayers that everything goes well and fine. Thanks.
Respond to tandy789
aliceblake 128 Posts Sunday May 20, 2018Registration date August 18, 2018 Last seen - May 30, 2018 at 08:42 AM
Thank you
It is great to hear such a good story. I am really happy for you. You have given me so much hope. Thank you for sharing your story. I wish you all the happiness. Love.
Respond to aliceblake
alisa123 89 Posts Monday February 19, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - May 30, 2018 at 01:22 PM
Thank you
Your story is simply adorable. I can imagine your level of excitement right now, dear. But I must tell you that it requires a lot of patience. So, be happy as you are an think positively. Congratulations to you! Surrogacy is definitely the best solution in order to beat infertility. Infertility is becoming very common nowadays. I believe that one must not let infertility upset their life. You made the right decision and chose surrogacy. It is the route to your happiness. You've been through a lot in life, dear, you deserve to be happy. My life was also saved by surrogacy. I'm very Thankful for these modern procedures. They have been working on making our lives easier. I wish you luck and happiness!
Respond to alisa123
scarett9999 66 Posts Saturday April 14, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - May 30, 2018 at 02:04 PM
Thank you
hey there. oh, my god!! so happy to hear this. best of luck. stay sane. ill pray for you. may you have the cutest baby. take care.
Respond to scarett9999
annataylor1 42 Posts Wednesday May 16, 2018Registration date August 25, 2018 Last seen - May 30, 2018 at 02:25 PM
Thank you
Hey Monika. How are you and your family? I hope everyone is doing fine. Well my dear, Indeed where there is a will there is a way. You have proven that. Dear can you give me more information about the clinic? As one of my friends is also looking for surrogacy. And she did not find any clinic suitable to her yet. Please mention some more information about there.
Respond to annataylor1
BellaJones998 52 Posts Friday April 6, 2018Registration date July 10, 2018 Last seen - May 30, 2018 at 02:46 PM
Thank you
Hey there How are you doing? I hope its all great. I am really sorry to hear about your journey. However, I am glad you chose surrogacy. You are very strong that you moved from Japan to Ukraine. I wish you luck in the future take care.
Respond to BellaJones998
LydiaHarris 49 Posts Saturday May 19, 2018Registration date August 23, 2018 Last seen - May 30, 2018 at 03:01 PM
Thank you
Hello Monica! CONGRATS! WOW! That's a good decision you just made. I hope that it works for you. I'm also planning to have surrogacy. I'm thinking Ukraine, as we can't have it here in the U.S.A. So, yeah! Anyway! I hope you do have those lovely daughters. Stay calm and happy! Best of luck!
Respond to LydiaHarris
1 2 Next