April 4, 2019
- - Latest reply: Gilbert_6706
Registration date
Monday March 4, 2019
Status
Last seen
July 21, 2019
- Jun 1, 2019 at 07:54 PM
I'm sharing my journey of Surrogacy with you.
I'm basically from Japan we are settled in Japan from past few years.We are happily married.I'm totally infertile now as i had hysterectomy cancer and as i result i am infertile now. But my husband was there with me every time. Than we searched about surrogacy and found it best solution for us.
As Japan has banned surrogacy so we moved to Europe to find our dream come true.Than we moved to Ukraine as we heard there are many good clinics regarding surrogacy in Ukraine.In Ukraine we found a clinic and consulted them.They helped us to find a good surrogate mom.Now she is pregnant with our twin daughters.We are very excited about having two daughters.We are so thankful to the clinic.The surrogates mom are kind they let us have our dream come true.
Share your stories too
See more 

10/30 replies

Thank you
Hi! congratulations on your surrogacy. I am really happy that you found the way. Thank you for sharing your story. It is really motivating. I am also Infertile. I also selected surrogacy to defeat my infertility. And I am happy to announce that I am a mother of a surrogate son. It is really a blessing for infertile. I would recommend giving surrogacy a legal status. And I also suggest to every infertile couple to go for it. It is not less than a miracle. Today it is a common way of getting a baby. My best wishes to you. Stay blessed.
Respond to Eleanor045
Registration date
Friday May 11, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 10, 2018
Thank you
Hi hun! Hope you are in good health. This is such an inspirational story. I wish you the best of luck. Twins can be handful but I know you will make excellent parents. I have also taken surrogacy as my solution to infertility and I am glad to tell you that I am now mother of a baby girl that I had through surrogacy. Surrogacy is indeed a beautiful process. Good luck.
Respond to Oliviasmit
Registration date
Friday March 30, 2018
Status
Last seen
June 3, 2018
Thank you
Surrogacy is an astounding treatment to have babies. I am glad that individuals are currently mindful of such procedures. I was an infertile lady. I have faced infertility for 10 years. The reason for my infertility was unknown. I was so harmed yet that was in destiny. I went for treatment however same was the outcome. At last, I chose to go for surrogacy. I went to a clinic in Europe. The centre was eminence for its prosperity rate. I was happy to the point that I discovered it. I have a child now. I am glad to the point that I put it all on the line. I figure individuals ought to pick this to have babies. I trust this would work.
Respond to Meezee
Registration date
Friday June 1, 2018
Status
Last seen
June 14, 2018
Thank you
Hello! How are you? sorry to hear about your infertility. It's really a bitter reality of life. when I came to know that I am infertile It seems like everything is colorless. I didn't found any charm anywhere. It was so heartbreaking. But Now I have a hope. I am going for surrogacy soon. I am very happy now.
Please share more about your journey.
Many many congrats for your twins.
and pray for me...
Respond to margret09
Registration date
Sunday January 21, 2018
Status
Last seen
March 23, 2019
Thank you
Hey, Monika, I hope you are doing well. How was it like to visit another completely different country for you? As I myself am going through this procedure from there, for me the experience so far has been amazing. I think you should tell about your surrogacy procedure more in detail. Since procedures like these require people to be assisted by those who have a previous experience. When I had finally decided that surrogacy was the treatment I wanted to opt for I did a lot of research. The procedure is illegal in a lot of countries so choosing this clinic seemed like a good option. The thing I really liked about them was how they were well-structured. The process involves a lot of legal work therefore, you need experienced people to be working with you. They check everything with us twice to ensure there is no error. Other than that during your infertility journey, you are consistently visiting different clinics and I didn't like the way a lot of these clinics treat you. However, the patient-practitioner relation is given a priority. I loved how everyone at the clinic treated us. I am sure you can agree with me. Best of luck I hope the pregnancy goes smoothly.
Respond to Alessia.Violet
Registration date
Monday March 5, 2018
Status
Last seen
June 15, 2018
Thank you
I had my surrogacy there. I still remember every detail. We landed in Ukraine on a Thursday. It was freezing there. The driver picked us up. After the initial consultation, we went to our room. It was a nice place to be. We met other intended parents. Had a jet lag, so went to bed early and woke up late the next day. We went to see our doctor. Decided to use our own egg and sperms. They had a whole database of surrogates. I wanted to meet them personally, but meeting all the surrogates before choosing was not possible. Our doctor narrowed it down to three best candidates and we chose one. We met her after some initial tests and conformationa. She was the sweetest. And then, 9 konths later, we had a child.
Respond to BarbaraHicks
Registration date
Tuesday June 12, 2018
Status
Last seen
June 15, 2018
Thank you
How are you doing? That is such a wonderful news. :) I am so happy to know about you. So, your surrogate is pregnant with twins. :) Such a blessing it is. :)
I hope it goes well for you. Your post reminded me of our days in Ukraine. Those were some amazing days, I must say. Our surrogate was like a dear friend to me. She was not only our surrogate but a tour guide as well. She made our stay memorable. Oh, I am sorry. I didn't realise that I made it a long post.
I hope this all this fine for you too. Lots of love and wishes to you. Stay blessed and happy. Sending luck and success to you.
Respond to Jassiedeen01
Registration date
Friday May 11, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 10, 2018
Thank you
Hi Monika! Hope you are in good health. OMG twins, I love twins. They can be a handful but I am sure you are more than capable of being their mother. Surrogacy is indeed a beautiful procedure. I am also infertile and had to resort to surrogacy from Ukraine to start a family. I am now mother of a baby girl that I had through surrogacy from Ukraine. I wish you the best of luck on your journey.
Respond to Oliviasmit
Registration date
Monday June 25, 2018
Status
Last seen
February 28, 2019
Thank you
Hey, Monika, I am so happy for you. I hope things go well for you. Having twins must be so exciting. I am also in contact with the clinic. We are in the waiting list currently. I am also very excited to start my IVF with them. I am hoping that it works for me. I have opted for the guarantee program just in case if it doesn't work I have other options. I really was attracted to their program. I am hoping for the best now. Good luck to yo. I would love to know more about your process. How is it going for you? What package did you opt for? We have opted for the standard package.
Respond to Mitchael.1
Registration date
Monday March 4, 2019
Status
Last seen
July 21, 2019
Thank you
Wow! Congratulations to you. I am so happy that things finally worked for you. The clinic you have mentioned is known for the procedure. I know so many people who are opting for them. It is very important that for surrogacy your choice of clinic is right. Mainly because it involves both the work of the treatment as well as legal work. I hope things go smooth for you.
Respond to Gilbert_6706