Can I be pregnant? [Solved]

Hinojosayumi 7 Posts Sunday May 20, 2018Registration date June 1, 2018 Last seen - May 20, 2018 at 01:13 PM - Latest reply: GraceMindy 8 Posts Wednesday August 8, 2018Registration date August 26, 2018 Last seen
- Aug 8, 2018 at 12:11 PM
ihave 17 days that my period hasnt started i have lower stomach pain and back pain also.

See more 

Your reply

15 replies

tandy789 37 Posts Wednesday March 21, 2018Registration date July 19, 2018 Last seen - May 20, 2018 at 10:38 PM
Thank you
Yes dear. It might be possible that you are pregnant. You should consult with doctor. The doctor will do proper check up of yours. And then he will tell you that either you are pregnant. Or it's just a hormonal imbalance. Hope for the best.
Hinojosayumi 7 Posts Sunday May 20, 2018Registration date June 1, 2018 Last seen - May 21, 2018 at 10:18 PM
thank you
Respond to tandy789
amanda280 37 Posts Tuesday March 13, 2018Registration date June 27, 2018 Last seen - May 21, 2018 at 12:14 PM
Thank you
Hi. I hope you are fine. I think you must go for a pregnancy test. Maybe, visit the nearest clinic to affirm it. Irregular periods can be due to many other reasons. Stress, malnutrition, certain medicine, or some hormonal imbalance can also be a cause. Better visit a doctor. Wish you luck!
Respond to amanda280
Hinojosayumi 7 Posts Sunday May 20, 2018Registration date June 1, 2018 Last seen - May 22, 2018 at 10:40 PM
Thank you
i am also constipated. but i havent felt good at all
Respond to Hinojosayumi
SashaMarcus 96 Posts Tuesday January 30, 2018Registration date August 19, 2018 Last seen - May 23, 2018 at 05:12 AM
Thank you
Have you taken any tests? Yes! I mean it's one of those symptoms. Anyway! Get back to your obs. He will guide you better! I hope it's a good news! Stay strong! Keep going for it. xx
Respond to SashaMarcus
Hannahdrake 63 Posts Wednesday April 11, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - May 23, 2018 at 01:45 PM
Thank you
You can be pregnant. Or it can be anything else as well. Maybe a hormonal imbalance. In any case, take tests. If the home test is negative. Go and see a doctor. The doctor can tell you better. I hope everything is fine. Good luck with the tests. Keep us updated.
Respond to Hannahdrake
Hinojosayumi 7 Posts Sunday May 20, 2018Registration date June 1, 2018 Last seen - May 25, 2018 at 05:05 PM
Thank you
i barely got out from the hospital i have hemorroids they where going to do xrays on my stomach and da nurse asked me if i was pregnant i told her i didnt know so they did a urine test and am pregnant i have hemorroids due to pregnancy and i thing ama be constipated during my pregncy
Respond to Hinojosayumi
Hannahdrake 63 Posts Wednesday April 11, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - Jun 1, 2018 at 01:42 PM
Thank you
Well, I was scrolling through. When I found this. Congratulations for the pregnancy. I hope all the complications work out. I dont understand these terms. Though I pray they get over soon. Good luck for the baby.
Respond to Hannahdrake
aliceblake 128 Posts Sunday May 20, 2018Registration date August 18, 2018 Last seen - Jun 1, 2018 at 04:42 PM
Thank you
Hello there. There is a chance that you may be pregnant. But get a pregnancy test first. To solve your confusion. Don't get your hopes too high. I wish the best happens for you.
Respond to aliceblake
Hinojosayumi 7 Posts Sunday May 20, 2018Registration date June 1, 2018 Last seen - Jun 1, 2018 at 05:30 PM
Thank you
thank you i hope the pain goes away and i will stopbeing constipated becaise it hirts alot even though theu didnt tell me how many weeks i am
Respond to Hinojosayumi
LydiaHarris 49 Posts Saturday May 19, 2018Registration date August 23, 2018 Last seen - Jun 12, 2018 at 07:53 AM
Thank you
Get consulted with your doctor. That'd help? Have you checked your pregnancy test? And yes! Take medications for it, if you feel constipated or hurt or painful. Wishing you all the best! TC!
Respond to LydiaHarris
Thank you
Hinojosayumi hello! How are you? I am very worried to hear your pain. don’t you worry? Your stomach pain is also due to your meal. Try to take low calories meal. Are you takin any tent ion because sometimes the periods are late due to this reason. I’ll recommend you to consult your condition towards your doctor. I think you are pregnant. tell your doctor briefly about your condition. Why do you feel pain in your back dear? I think this is not the symptoms of pregnancy. Try to take exercise regularly and take complete bed rest. Are you also indulge in this pain before now? don’t lose hope. It’s a time to prove yourself a brave lady. ok, take care. nice to meet you, dear.
Respond to amelia
Jassiedeen01 35 Posts Tuesday June 12, 2018Registration date June 15, 2018 Last seen - Jun 12, 2018 at 03:13 PM
Thank you
You may be pregnant. You need to have blood tests. The blood tests will help you know exactly what is happening inside your body. I hope it goes well for you. Lots of love and luck to you. Stay blessed and strong. Fingers crossed for you. Don't forget to share with us.
Respond to Jassiedeen01
Zoe_lee 2 Posts Tuesday July 17, 2018Registration date July 19, 2018 Last seen - Jul 17, 2018 at 04:53 AM
Thank you
"
I hope you are doing great. Feeling bad to hear about your infertility. This is the worst thing that happens to a woman. Well, dear Life is not a bed of roses. One who comes in life has to bear difficulties of life You have made a very good decision. IVF and surrogacy both are good solutions for infertility. One should be aware of some bad clinics. It can more harm you. I got married two years ago. I faced three miscarriages after my marriage. I became infertile. I searched for a clinic on the internet then I came to know about a clinic lotus. I went there for my treatment but they did not treat me well. The facilities were also less than satisfactory. Tha staff was so rude. Their nurses do not even know how to talk to their clients. I don't you to make the same mistake again. We should aware other people about these clinics. Wish you all the best dear. May God bless you with success. Thank you."
Respond to Zoe_lee
GraceMindy 8 Posts Wednesday August 8, 2018Registration date August 26, 2018 Last seen - Aug 8, 2018 at 12:11 PM
Thank you
Hi dear. It is best that you consider it with a doctor. Why? Because only a doctor can really tell you if you are pregnant. They know how to check whether someone is pregnant or not. But If you are really pregnant. Then have faith that everything will work out just fine. Remain hopeful. I know myself. When I was trying to conceive, nothing was going right. I told my doctor. He said that You are infertile. That was like an atomic bomb to me. But I did not lose hope. After opting for Surrogacy, the result came out successful. So consult your doctor for the check. Best wishes to you.
Respond to GraceMindy