Last seen
September 30, 2018
- - Latest reply: rebeccaD
Registration date
Monday March 19, 2018
Last seen
November 28, 2018
- Nov 28, 2018 at 05:53 AM
I have been trying to conceive from last 10 years now.Until now i don't had any luck with it.
I had several attempts of IVF and IUI. But i failed at them too.I don't know whats the main cause for these.
I contacted a number of clinics regarding my infertility issue.But the doctors can't also find the main cause for my infertility.
The doctors are also not sure that whats the main cause for infertility.They also can't tell that should i'll have a baby naturally or not.
So i am getting old now and i guess keep on waiting is not a good idea.I got suggestions from my friends to go for surrogacy.They say that i can have a baby via surrogacy.
I don't know much about surrogacy but i searched about it over the web and found that many people are going for it to have a baby.
But as i live in Bulgaria.Here surrogacy is totally ban.I don't know what to do.
From forums i came to hear about that Ukraine has many good clinics regarding surrogacy.
I think i should move to Ukraine for surrogacy now.
If someone has experience about surrogacy please guide me.
See more 

Your reply

20/24 replies

Registration date
Tuesday January 30, 2018
Last seen
August 19, 2018
Thank you
I'd always endorse your this idea. If you have this issue of unexplained infertility? Just remain calm...Yes! Surrogacy is a fine option. I've seen women having a child through it. So, yes! Just go for it! Yes! Ukraine is also a fine option...It's pretty famous these days! More importantly, they are affordable then North American centers.
Respond to SashaMarcus
Registration date
Friday April 6, 2018
Last seen
July 10, 2018
Thank you
Hey there. How are you doing? I hope its all great. I am really sorry to hear about your infertility. It really breaks my heart to think about women with unexplained infertility. I wish I could help. I am an infertile person too. I can understand the pain. I know things get hard but are strong. Your country choice is good. I wish you good luck with it. Its very well known for surrogacy. I'll wait for a good news soon. takes are. good luck. Love and support.
rebeccaD
Registration date
Monday March 19, 2018
Last seen
November 28, 2018
-
Hi dear, I feel so sorry for whatever you are going through. Infertility and semi infertility is the worst thing that can happen. They are heartbreaking. But then you have the options open for surrogacy and adoption. Like some time you need to be strong enough and take a decision about having babies. So what if you are infertile you can always use other options.
Respond to BellaJones998
Registration date
Sunday May 20, 2018
Last seen
August 18, 2018
Thank you
Hello there. How are you? I hope you are well. What you are going through is very sad and traumatic. But don't lose hope. This will end soon. Earlier, last year. I lost my uterus. Because of uterine cancer. I was very sad at that time. but then i was exposed to the options of IVF and surrogacy. They have very high success rates. You should look into it and see if it is a good option for you. Lots of love. Take care.
Respond to aliceblake
Registration date
Saturday May 19, 2018
Last seen
August 23, 2018
Thank you
Hello Silvija! Yes! I know I hope best for you. I guess we have already talked before. I think it's the right decision to make. Just go for it! Everyone deserves a chance to be a mother; one way or another! Ukraine is an excellent choice presently! So, anyway! Stay blessed! xx
Respond to LydiaHarris
Registration date
Thursday February 22, 2018
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
A time of ten years is a long duration of wait. You are a brave heart to face all this for so long. The reality of infertility is very difficult to face. It shatters the one facing the challenge. Especially for a woman like you who has waited for years, the impact is killing. At this time the only savior is the acceptability of the fact. You were lucky enough to reach the right solution. It is great that you have started thinking about exploting the process of surrogacy. It is not just your country where the surrogacy is illegal. It is happening in many parts of the world. At the same time there are several countries that have legalised the process of surrogacy. If you have finally made up your mind for the surrogacy then it is important to find a place that can facilitate you. List the options available. Compare the different characteristics of the clinics that are really offering this opportunity. The analysis will reveal the best option away from your country. I hope that soon you will be able to tell us about the surrogacy journey.
Respond to Angela1214
Registration date
Wednesday May 23, 2018
Last seen
May 23, 2018
Thank you
I feel very sorry towards you. It's been the toughest time of your life. You are going through a lot of tough time. A big hug from me too. Though I didn't experience that I can understand too. I am the mother of two children. I can't even think of losing them. It's a very hard and rough time in women's lives. Don't lose hope and don't give up. It's just the beginning. It's not the end of your life. You can't forget the rough time. but you have to move on. You should give another try.IT here are clinics in UK. Go for it . Remember courage does not always roar. Sometimes courage is a little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.
Respond to Swiftjhonnes12
Registration date
Tuesday March 20, 2018
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
Hey. I am so sorry for what you have been through. I know it must be so hard. But be brave. I am happy you are moving on. Surrogacy is an amazing process. I think you made a right decision. I have a baby through surrogacy. I have faced infertility for few years. I faced it after my miscarriages. Now I am a happy mother. I went to a clinic in Europe. The clinic was renown for its surrogacy. I am a happy mother now. You have chosen a right place. Go for it. Stay blessed.
Respond to stacyben
Registration date
Saturday March 17, 2018
Last seen
August 14, 2018
Thank you
TTC was the hardest thing for me. I found my peace from infertility via surrogacy. where we live there surrogacy was not allowed. We moved to Ukraine to find our peace. There we found a very good clinic. The clinic is best in its surrogacy procedure. We are started our journey there and we will end our surrogacy journey there as well. Our surrogate is pregnant with twin daughters. Soon we will get a delivery date and we will have our little with us.
Respond to Monika966
Registration date
Wednesday April 11, 2018
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
Hello. I am so sad for what you have experienced. I know it must be so difficult. I am glad you are choosing something for yourself. Surrogacy is a stunning procedure. I think you settled on a correct choice. I have a child through surrogacy. I have confronted infertility for 10 years. The reason was unknown. Presently I am a cheerful mother. I went to a clinic in Europe. The center was prestige for its surrogacy. I am a glad mother now. You have picked a correct place. I hope you will be a mom soon.
Respond to emily001
Registration date
Saturday April 14, 2018
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
hello hun. how are you now? I know it be really hard for you. I must say you are a really strong lady. hats off to you. just keep trying. you should move to Ukraine. I wish you best of luck. I hope it works for you. my sister is in Ukraine too. she is under surrogacy process too. we are hopeful it works. ill pray for you. have fun. bye.
Respond to scarett9999
Registration date
Friday May 11, 2018
Last seen
August 10, 2018
Thank you
Hi! hope you are in good health. So sorry to hear about your situation. I also had to apply to international clinics for my surrogacy procedures. I applied for Ukraine as it was the cheapest considering the clinics in the US and the UK. I am glad that I took that decision because now I am a mother of a baby girl that I had through surrogacy. I recommend you also look up clinics in Ukraine as they are the best at what they do. I had a very nice experience there. I wish you the best of luck on your journey.
Respond to Oliviasmit
Registration date
Sunday March 18, 2018
Last seen
August 29, 2018
Thank you
Hey there. I'm really happy for you. Hope you're in good health. It's such a tough story. Full of struggle and turns. I'm glad you experienced a happy ending. You persisted. You didn't lose hope. That is key, no doubt about it. Surrogacy is a great method. I'm glad it brought you so much happiness. I really hope my experience turns out to be similar to yours, as I'm going for it. Thank you for sharing your story. It motivated me. Lots of love!
Respond to claudiopeters
Registration date
Monday March 26, 2018
Last seen
July 30, 2018
Thank you
10 years that's a long time. I am afraid how you guys observe such a long journey. Have you asked your doctor about what might be wrong in your case? That nothing seems to be working?
As surrogacy is also a good suggestion. This could be done in case you are not that good to conceive. Another woman who is called a surrogate would offer her services to carry your baby safe and sound.
And the place you are talking about is also in my knowledge as even I read comments over forums regarding this. This not only provides allegation free treatment but also an affordable one.
You must look over this procedure. Good Luck.
Respond to Alana90
Registration date
Friday February 16, 2018
Last seen
November 29, 2018
Thank you
Hi. Hope you are well. Sorry to hear about your struggles. You deserve to be a parent just like everyone. It's a shame that you had to go through all this. But its enough. You don't have to suffer more in your life. I'm glad you are going for surrogacy now. The place you have chosen is a good one. I have heard so many good things about it. It's really great to know that you are finally doing something about your infertility. The stories people post about this clinic warm my heart. It feels so good to know that people who have struggled for so long are finally happy now. This will happen for you too. Share your experience with us here. Good luck.
Respond to mistygray
Registration date
Sunday January 21, 2018
Last seen
November 16, 2018
Thank you
Hey, I hope you’re doing well. You’re probably suffering through unexplained infertility. This is one of the most common reasons why women are unable to have children. I am so sorry to hear that IVF and IUI didn’t work. IUI already has a low success rate about 16%, however, IVF does work for a lot of people who are suffering from your condition so it is surprising. Anyways, it is a good decision that you didn’t let all these things stop you from keep moving forward. Opting for surrogacy is a great option! So many infertile couples these days are going for it. The success rate is actually quite high as well. The clinic you have heard about it actually professional and experienced. I am going through my process through them. The first step for anyone who is opting for it is to research properly. I choose the clinic because they had a high success rate and an amazing review by people. Apart from the best thing about it is that they provide child’s legal document. Secondly, they match the right surrogate to you after she has been medically tested. This makes everything very systematic and also safe. Lastly, the process is very lengthy however; everything is worth the wait so you will have to be patient.
Respond to Alessia.Violet
Registration date
Friday May 11, 2018
Last seen
August 28, 2018
Thank you
Hi! I am so sad to hear about your infertility. Infertility is now become a very common issue. Nobody wants to be infertile, it just happens to people. So first I would like to tell you that you should not worry and don't take the stress. There is way in the shape of surrogacy to cope up with a curse like infertility. I also had faced infertility for 6 years. Then I came to know about surrogacy. I went to Ukraine for my surrogacy and there I was found a very good clinic. They arrange a surrogate for me and provides great services for accommodation too. After a lovely journey, I had blessed with baby boy. I can't express my feeling of that moment. I suggest you that you should also go for your surrogacy from Ukraine. Stay blessed.
Respond to Eleanor045
Thank you
Hi, I've been married for over 5 years and 3 years ago my doctor told me that I cant conceive so I went through several treatments but none of them worked or me, I tried all kinds of medical and natural treatments but nothing was working for me so besides the warning my friends and family about IVF treatment I went for this option because it was my last hope. I talked to my doctors about it and went through this painful procedure and now I am thankfully pregnant for 3 months. by sharing my story I want all the hopeless infertile women to at least try it as it is not to be something afraid and totally worth the blessing you're gonna have in return. There is nothing wrong in trying your luck. Lots of love and prayers for you.
Respond to emilia_hanry
Registration date
Monday February 19, 2018
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
Unexplained infertility is literally a terrible thing. Like when you don't even know the cause, how are you even able to cure it! I'm very sorry, dear. I'm in the same boat as you, that's why I can tell how miserable you feel. You've been trying for so long now. I think wasting further time won't bring any good. You should definitely go for surrogacy. It is the process where your egg and your husband's sperm is fertilized outside the body. Then the embryo is transferred into another woman's womb and she delivers your baby. This woman is known as a surrogate mother. The baby will be genetically yours just in someone else's womb. I hope you're clear on it now. Ukraine is surely the best for fertility treatments, and pretty reasonable too. You should actually select a clinic and email them your queries. I wish you luck and happiness!
Respond to alisa123
Registration date
Thursday June 7, 2018
Last seen
June 29, 2018
Thank you
Hey. I am so sorry for what you have been through. I know it must be so hard. But be brave. I am happy you are moving on. Surrogacy is an amazing process. I think you made a right decision. I have a baby through surrogacy. I have faced infertility for few years. I faced it after my miscarriages. Now I am a happy mother. I went to a clinic in Europe. The clinic was renown for its surrogacy. I am a happy mother now. You have chosen a right place. Go for it. Stay blessed.
Respond to ellenheller
Registration date
Friday May 11, 2018
Last seen
August 10, 2018
Thank you
Hi Shilva! Hope you are in good health. So sorry to hear about your situation. 10 years is a lot of time for TTC. I am glad that you are strong and have gone through it like a champ. I am also infertile like you and just like you I have also had failed IVF and IUI. Let me assure you that you are now doing the right thing in choosing surrogacy. I also opted for surrogacy after all my struggles and I am now glad to tell you that I am a mother of a baby girl now. I was able to start my family through surrogacy and I am sure you will also be able to start yours. I would recommend that you go for surrogacy from Ukraine since Ukraine has some of the best fertility clinics around the world. I wish you the best of luck. Just stay strong you will get through this.
Respond to Oliviasmit
1 2 Next