Thinking About Surrogacy

Registration date
Saturday April 7, 2018
Last seen
September 30, 2018
- - Latest reply:  jeenia - Nov 20, 2018 at 12:44 AM
I am also trying to conceive from last 10 years. You have the issue of miscarriages but i have no issue. There is no reason behind my infertility. Doctors can't even tell me the reason behind my infertility. So i will be also like you will go for surrogacy. I live in Bulgaria there surrogacy is not legal. So i will move to Ukraine to go for surrogacy.
Good luck again to everyone.
See more 

Your reply

20/67 replies

Registration date
Tuesday January 30, 2018
Last seen
August 19, 2018
Thank you
Hi Silvija! How are you doing dear? Well, that's really huge time period. So, yeah! I've also heard of it. You don't have to disappoint. Sometimes, infertility goes that way. It's unexplained. Yes! You've to go for it! Just stay strong! If you're thinking surrogacy directly, that's fine. Even, my own cousin sister has had her procedure of it last year. It went fine for her! There is no wrong in that. She has a baby daughter through it. So, yes! I'd definitely endorse it for you.
Alessia.Violet
Registration date
Sunday January 21, 2018
Last seen
November 16, 2018
-
Hey, can you share more of her expereince? I am in the middle of process. Therefore, I would love to know more about others experience. I am excited yet nervous at the same time. I hope things do work for us. The clinic is doing a really good job. The services they offer are really great. Hoping for the best.
Respond to SashaMarcus
Registration date
Monday March 19, 2018
Last seen
August 28, 2018
Thank you
That's so strong of you. Awww dear! I'm literally sorry for your tough condition. Well, I've seen plenty of relative cases like this. What I think is that you should push yourself much. Try an IVF, IUI or any other relative assisted procedure? Which is convenient for you. I mean yeah! Like I've PCOS and my obs recommended that PCOS will be a better option for me. So, yeah! You can still become a mother. You should not waste any more years. Wish you all the best. x
Respond to anayahill
Registration date
Friday April 6, 2018
Last seen
July 10, 2018
Thank you
Hi Silvi. Glad to hear from you. How are things? I hope they are great. I am really sorry to hear about your infertility. I know the sorrow that comes with it. I am infertile too. I had a hysterectomy. I had surrogacy which made me a glam mom. I have two young boys. I have seen many cases of unexplained infertility. I know it's not easy. all the questions in your mind. I wish you good luck. BE strong. take care. Love and prayers for you.
Respond to BellaJones998
Registration date
Sunday May 20, 2018
Last seen
August 18, 2018
Thank you
Hello. How are you dear? I hope you are well. I feel really sorry to hear about your infertility. But it gives me hope in knowing that you're taking action. Th decision you made of moving to Ukraine is a good one. They have the best treatment. I wish you luck. I hope you have a beautiful baby soon. It was very inspiring to hear your story. Lots of love.
Respond to aliceblake
Registration date
Thursday May 10, 2018
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
Hey Silvija, i am a daily visitor of this blog. I love to read people's stories. It gives me motivation and inspiration. Thanks for sharing your story. I know how hard it is to be an infertile. The news becomes harder if you don't know the exact reason of being infertile. Luckily you thought about surrogacy. You made the right decision in time. I am happy for you. I am also an infertile. I can't have my own baby because of my disease. I was in pain both mentally and physically. Then someone suggested me for surrogacy. Now i have a surrogate child. I am very happy with my family. I also hope happiness for you. Take care.
Alessia.Violet
Registration date
Sunday January 21, 2018
Last seen
November 16, 2018
-
Sidney, I am glad that you decided to opt for the process. I hope it is a success for you. I myself am in the middle of the procedure. I took a long while in deciding if I was ready for surrogacy or not. It was really the only option left. We didn't have much choice left. However, now the way things are going on it really makes me happy that we opted for it. Sending baby dust your way.
Respond to sidneywhite
Registration date
Saturday May 19, 2018
Last seen
August 23, 2018
Thank you
Hello there! Umm, yeah! I agree with you. I've also seen this before. Sometimes, infertility is really unfortunate and unexplained. So, yeah! Well, that's really a good decision. I appreciate it! I'm also undergoing surrogacy this year in Kiev. Probably, in July! Just waiting for my dates to get confirmed. Already found my match! So, yeah! Anyway! I think completing a family is very important. Wish you all the best! Stay strong and keep trying! :)
Respond to LydiaHarris
Registration date
Friday March 23, 2018
Last seen
August 18, 2018
Thank you
Hello there, I'm a daily visitor of this forum. I like to learn about the successful experience of others. It really gives me inspiration and motivation. Thanks a lot for sharing your story. It's so hard to deal with infertility. Every sixth couple is facing infertility issues. Luckily, you opted surrogacy treatment. You settled on the correct choice in time. I am very glad for you. I am also infertile. I can't conceive any child myself. It tortured me both physically and mentally. At that point, somebody recommended me to go for surrogacy. Now, I'm a happy mother of a child. So grateful to the clinic where I had surrogacy treatment. Best wishes to all the aspirants!
Respond to nur_atikson
Registration date
Monday March 26, 2018
Last seen
July 30, 2018
Thank you
Dear! The term is unexplained infertility and this is said when doctors are unable to tell the reason for your infertility and there are no abnormalities to describe as such.
And this makes us stay in the middle of nowhere, This is one of the worst cases that women could observe. When she is nothing to do with her infertility. And there comes assisted reproductive technologies. That lets you see out of the window. How awesome is that? May you be able to get your way out of infertility.
Respond to Alana90
Registration date
Friday February 16, 2018
Last seen
November 29, 2018
Thank you
Hi. How are you doing? I feel very sorry to hear about your infertility. Sometimes, it happens without any reason. A lot of people experience unexplained infertility. But I'm glad you are taking this seriously now. You have spent enough time TTC. it's time to move forward and do something about it. Surrogacy is a good idea. It sure will solve all your problems. The place you plan on visiting in Ukraine is a good one. They won't disappoint you. It would be great if you share your experience here with us. Good luck. Yoy will be a parent soon.
Respond to mistygray
Registration date
Saturday April 14, 2018
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
hello hun. how are you? I'm really happy for you. congratulations. I really hope this works for you. surrogacy is a good option. it is a sure shot. my sister is in Ukraine too for surrogacy. may you get the cutest baby soon. stay happy hun. take care loads. ill pray. keep updating me. sending you baby dust. bye.
Respond to scarett9999
Registration date
Wednesday May 23, 2018
Last seen
May 23, 2018
Thank you
hello there, I'm new to this forum. but not to surrogacy. it is very hard to wait for your own child for almost 10 years. this shows your patience. but don't be worry. I have also waited for almost 6 years. but now I am a mother of a 4-year-old son named Alex. I have got it from surrogacy.my doctor advised me to go for it.but before all of this you have to do one thing. don't lose hope. if you are not able to become pregnant then this doesn't mean that you lose your heart.dont take the stress. go for surrogacy. my best wishes are with you. take care.
Respond to saa391722
Registration date
Wednesday April 11, 2018
Last seen
August 29, 2018
Thank you
You have been trying for very long. I shocked to see your patience. Wasnt it difficult? How did you manage to be so calm? The worst part is not getting the reason. It makes me go all mad. When I dont have an explanation for anything. I dont know how you survived 10 years. Now I am glad you opted for surrogacy. Again it is unfortunate that you have to travel. Just because the law of your country does not support this. I dont know when will things change. I hope they do soon. The country you mentioned is famous for its clinic. I hope you get your successful treatment soon. Wish you all the very best hun.
Respond to Hannahdrake
Registration date
Sunday January 21, 2018
Last seen
November 16, 2018
Thank you
Hey, there I hope you are doing alright. Suffering from unexplained infertility can be really frustrating. As you are unable to really find a solution to your problem. There is just a big question mark! I remember when I wasn’t unable to find out what was wrong with me I used to get so angry and annoyed. However, the doctors were able to determine that I had a poor ovarian reserve later. I think going for surrogacy is a good option. I hope you have done your research well. I myself am going forward with this process and each day I learn something new. For me, I think the best thing about visiting the clinic in that area is the relaxed laws regarding surrogacy. A lot of other countries either don’t allow foreigners to come and if they do allow they don’t provide child’s legal documents. However, the clinic I am visiting would be providing me with the child’s documents which I am extremely happy. Also, generally the rules and regulations followed at the clinic are very strict which makes the process reliable and valid. This enables me to trust them with all my faith. Anyways, best of luck on your journey. Sending baby dust your way.
Respond to Alessia.Violet
Registration date
Friday May 11, 2018
Last seen
August 10, 2018
Thank you
Hi Silvija! Hope you are in good health. I am sorry to hear about your infertility issues. I have also been there. I know how hard it can be to deal with both emotionally and physically. Everyone deserves to be a parent and you are doing the right thing opting for surrogacy. I also went to Ukraine for my surrogacy treatment. I had the best time there. Not only did the clinic pay for our traveling cost but also had us accommodated in a nice hotel. I am sure you are also going to love it there. Ukraine has some of the best clinics when it comes to surrogacy. I also got to meet many surrogate mothers and couples who were undergoing surrogacy. It was a very positive atmosphere. I wish you the best of luck on your journey.
Respond to Oliviasmit
Registration date
Saturday March 17, 2018
Last seen
August 14, 2018
Thank you
Everyone who is thinking about surrogacy or is gathering experiences about surrogacy. Here is my experience of surrogacy for you all. I'm basically from Japan we are settled in Japan from past few years.We are happily married.I'm totally infertile now as i had hysterectomy cancer and as i result i am infertile now. But my husband was there with me every time. Than we searched about surrogacy and found it best solution for us.
As Japan has banned surrogacy so we moved to Europe to find our dream come true.Than we moved to Ukraine as we heard there are many good clinics regarding surrogacy in Ukraine.In Ukraine we found a clinic and consulted them.They helped us to find a good surrogate mom.Now she is pregnant with our twin daughters.We are very excited about having two daughters.We are so thankful to the clinic.The surrogates mom are kind they let us have our dream come true.
Respond to Monika966
Registration date
Monday March 19, 2018
Last seen
August 28, 2018
Thank you
You have been trying for very long. I shocked to see your patience. Wasnt it difficult? How did you manage to be so calm? The worst part is not getting the reason. It makes me go all mad. When I dont have an explanation for anything. I dont know how you survived 10 years. Now I am glad you opted for surrogacy. Again it is unfortunate that you have to travel. Just because the law of your country does not support this. I dont know when will things change. I hope they do soon. The country you mentioned is famous for its clinic. I hope you get your successful treatment soon. Wish you all the very best hun.
Respond to anayahill
Registration date
Monday March 5, 2018
Last seen
June 15, 2018
Thank you
Hey silvija! How are you? Hope you are doing fine. I have unexplained infertility as well. II had a miscarriage as well. We went through every possible step. We just wanted to pbe parents so much. We first went for IUI. Two rounds didn't work. The doctor suggested that we should go for ivf. We agreed. Had three IVF cycles. The third one resulted in a BFP. We were so happy. But that did not last long either. I miscarried at 12 weeks. I lost a piece of soul that day. Anyways, we went on to surrogacy. But this time we went abroad because of some money issues. And we were successful. We have a baby girl now.
Respond to BarbaraHicks
Registration date
Friday June 1, 2018
Last seen
June 14, 2018
Thank you
Hi Silvija, hope you are doing good. Sorry to hear about your infertility. It really an awful condition. Yes, Surrogacy is a good choice. It has higher success rates. Many congratulations on your decision. All the very best to you. Wish you baby dust.
Respond to margret09
Registration date
Monday June 11, 2018
Last seen
June 14, 2018
Thank you
I am very sorry for your problems. Miscarriage is the very difficult to time women face. I am happy that you have overcome that time. Surrogacy will be the best option for you. You have taken the right decision. There is a good clinic in Europe. You must go there. I wish you a very good luck
Respond to lia_12
Registration date
Tuesday March 13, 2018
Last seen
June 27, 2018
Thank you
Oh, that's quite sad. I can understand your pain. I'm sure things will be fine soon. Do you know what? I am in a very similar situation to yours. Although I had one MC, since then the doctors declared me infertile. And they don't know the reason. I've had multiple tests. All seem to be fine. So my case is pretty complicated. So far, my DH and I haven't decided anything. We are not sure whether we should go for surrogacy. I got myself checked by my family doctor last month. Although she mentioned the same fear, she told us to try for one last time. My DH says we should TTC and see what happens. If we don't succeed, then we'll look into alternatives like surrogacy or adoption.
Respond to amanda280
1 2 3 4 Next