Am in pain

Hinojosayumi 7 Posts Sunday May 20, 2018Registration date June 1, 2018 Last seen - May 27, 2018 at 12:28 PM - Latest reply: amanda280 37 Posts Tuesday March 13, 2018Registration date June 27, 2018 Last seen
- Jun 12, 2018 at 11:53 AM
i was feeling bad i went to the doctor they told me im pregnant but i have hemorroids the doctor never told me what to do to calm the pain he didnt tell me nothing at all and am so much in painplease help me i cnt sit or walt or use the restroom it hurts alot it hurts wen i stand up i cry ..the contractions pain are nothing compared to this pain ..the hemorroidhurt alot i have this little bump in my but hole
See more 

Your reply

3 replies

LydiaHarris 49 Posts Saturday May 19, 2018Registration date August 23, 2018 Last seen - Jun 12, 2018 at 07:33 AM
Thank you
Well, why don't you take painkillers or tell your obstetrician about it? If you feel that way. Don't ignore it. Stay strong! I hope it goes better for you. Take care! :)
Respond to LydiaHarris
Thank you
Hinojosayumi what happened to you.? what type of pain you are feeling dear.? You told us nothing. You should ask your doctor what matter is. Because this type of pain arises in case of an appendix operation. Is everything alright to your appendix system.? Another option is maybe your period's date arrived. Are your periods late this time.? Because if we get periods after a long time then it hurts a lot. At much level pain, you can’t consider bearing. If this is your period's pain then you should take medicine. Have complete bed rest. Oh yeah if you are pregnant then it may be a symptom of your MC. Because I have seen many women at this stage shrieking with such kind of pain. So please visit another clinic near to you and get details of your pain. Thanks.
Respond to amelia
amanda280 37 Posts Tuesday March 13, 2018Registration date June 27, 2018 Last seen - Jun 12, 2018 at 11:53 AM
Thank you
Calm down, dear. I know it is hurting a lot. But sitting and doing nothing about it can worsen it. Why are you relying on just one doctor? Have you got yourself checked by someone else too? If not, then you should immediately. I hope you get well soon.
Respond to amanda280