Need Suggestion

Registration date
Thursday May 24, 2018
Last seen
June 7, 2018
- - Latest reply:  AnnetteKeller - Jul 22, 2018 at 01:52 PM
Hello Everyone! Hope so you will be fine. Actually, I'm here to get some suggestions from all of you. My relative is suffering from PCOS. Doctors said it is not possible to get pregnant naturally. Now she is looking for IVF. Is it safe? How expensive is it? Where to address it? Your suggestion would be appreciatable. TIA
See more 

Your reply

20/28 replies

Registration date
Wednesday April 11, 2018
Last seen
August 29, 2018
Thank you
Well PCOS and IVF do come along. I have heard this is the best solution for it. I have read many reviews for it. Though there is still chance that it might result in failure. I am not scaring you. Just mentally preparing you. Nothing is as easy as it looks. It is affordable in Europe. There are many clinics there. They are amazing. They even provide accommodation. Food is included too. Legal processes are taken care of. In short the short the whole package is great. Look up for them. Best of luck with it.
Respond to Hannahdrake
Registration date
Thursday June 7, 2018
Last seen
June 29, 2018
Thank you
Hi. I hope I can help you out here. IVF is for those people who have a healthy uterus but have a problem with fertilization due to no ovulation. A very healthy uterus is required for this procedure to work. Even in fertile couples, they don't conceive every time after copulation. I did some research on IVF too. I got to know that IVF is actually the best solution for women with PCOS. But even then, it doesn't always work the first time. There are better chances of IVF to work in the second cycle. The reason for this is unknown. IVF is useless for people who can't carry their child. They should go for surrogacy instead. Nowadays, IVF is being done in Ukraine at a very affordable price. There's no harm in TTC with IVF now.
Respond to ellenheller
Registration date
Tuesday January 30, 2018
Last seen
August 19, 2018
Thank you
Well, it's a good decision. I'm also having mine next month at a center in Ukraine. It's around 15K, not sure. Because they are also offering us some kind of deal with it. But, surely it's cheaper than centers in the U.S here. That's why my DH is considering it.
Respond to SashaMarcus
Registration date
Saturday May 19, 2018
Last seen
August 23, 2018
Thank you
Well, yes! If she has PCOS and then she is undergoing an IVF. I'd definitely prefer it. It's a positive route for that kind of case. Mostly, women prefer it. Works well for PCOS patients. Anyway! My thoughts and regards for her now!
Respond to LydiaHarris
Registration date
Sunday May 20, 2018
Last seen
August 18, 2018
Thank you
Hello there. IVF is useless for people who can't carry their child. They should go for surrogacy instead. Nowadays, IVF is being done in Ukraine at a very affordable price. There's no harm in TTC with IVF now. Good luck.
Respond to aliceblake
Registration date
Tuesday March 20, 2018
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
I hope you are doing fine. I am so sorry for the girl. Many women may face in young age. In PCOS a woman never becomes regular. I doubt that she would have gone for treatment earlier. IVF is the best to process for the people having PCOS. But it is not always true. I have seen many people who were not able to conceive through IVF. I am sorry but its true. I think if it doesn't work then surrogacy would be best for her. I hope she will be a mother soon.
Respond to stacyben
Registration date
Wednesday April 11, 2018
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
I trust you are doing fine. I am so sad for the young lady. Numerous ladies may look at a youthful age. In PCOS a lady never ends up normal. I question that she would have gone for treatment before. IVF is best for people having PCOS. I have seen numerous individuals who were not ready to consider through IVF. I am sad yet its actual. I think in the event that it doesn't work then surrogacy would be best for her. I trust she will be a mother soon.
Respond to emily001
Registration date
Saturday April 14, 2018
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
Hi. Sorry for what your relative is suffering from. Well, sometimes a woman cannot get pregnant. It really hurts I know. I myself cannot conceive a child. So there were no more options except IVF and surrogacy. IVF is also a good procedure but it is risky and painful. So I choose surrogacy. It went well on the first attempt. Now I have a baby girl. I went to the same clinic. I hope it would be helpful for your friend too.
Respond to Sabera28
Registration date
Thursday February 22, 2018
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
PCOS is a widely spreading problem. Today many women are nfertile due to the PCOS. It has become a big challenge for all similar patients. In case of your relative it is really possible. IVF is a great alternative for the PCOS. Depending on your relative's condition the procedure can be really complicated or simple. If she is superovulating then her situation can be difficult to deal with. The major concern in case of the PCOS patients is the hypersensitivity of the patients to the superovulation. Such patients are not able to have their own rggs. If they start having eggs after the treatment with the injections then in case of IVF they will start going too much. This would be an abnormal growth leading to complete failure of the procedure. Many clinics try to diagnose the superovulation thing by carrying out the ultrasounds. they try to stop the process of ovulation as the follicles start measuring 18 mm. The best solution in this case is to collect the pre mature eggs from such patients. In such patients the follicles usually don't grow satisfactorily. It has negative impact upon the pregnancy rate. The PCOS patients have several alternatives for their treatment. The best for them is the IVF. It can render the best results.
Respond to Angela1214
Registration date
Friday May 11, 2018
Last seen
August 28, 2018
Thank you
Hello! sorry to hear about your relative. It is really a shocking news. It is a good thing that you are worried about her. She needs not t lose courage. It is a positive thing that she is looking for alternatives. IVF is a good thing. But sometimes It may cause problems. It may fail in some cases. Some bodies do not respond to it properly. These failures made the cycle lengthy and costly. Surrogacy is the next best alternative for her. The success rate of the surrogacy is more than the IVF. It is the safest way of getting a baby. I would recommend her to go for surrogacy. It really helps. Good luck.
Respond to Eleanor045
Registration date
Sunday January 21, 2018
Last seen
November 16, 2018
Thank you
Hey, I hope you are well. IVF is expensive and if you live in a developed country with no insurance considering it might be a difficult option. I faced a very similar problem. Therefore, had to think outside the box and in countries where treatments were comparatively inexpensive. Luckily I did find the clinic. Other than that opting for IVF is a great option. Just visit the right clinic with doctors who have a high success rate with the treatment. If you need more information do let me know.
Respond to Alessia.Violet
Registration date
Monday February 19, 2018
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
Hey there! I'm sorry to know about your relative. IVF is great for her. It is said that IVF works the best with women with PCOS. It surely is a costly treatment but would give you best results. Try researching clinics in eastern Europe, they are affordable. It is pretty safe and feels like a natural pregnancy. Good luck!
Respond to alisa123
Registration date
Monday January 22, 2018
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
Yes, the IVF treatment is very effective for the people having PCOS. It's going to be best for her. I think you should take her to some good place and start learning about the process as well. I could tell you that it's going to help you. You just have to take care of this now. Don't worry about anything. She's going to be alright. Just don't worry and do it.
Respond to pheobe412
Registration date
Saturday March 17, 2018
Last seen
August 14, 2018
Thank you
I'm from Japan.We moved to Europe to find our heaven.
Surrogacy is ban in Japan.And i'm infertile due to some cancer reasons. So we moved to Europe to find surrogacy related clinics. We consulted many clinics in Europe. Than we came to know about clinics in Ukraine and we moved to Ukraine.
In ukraine we found a very good clinic.
Now we are having twins with the help of this clinic.The clinic gave us a very good surrogate mom.With the help of that mom we are having our two twin daughters.
We are so excited and happy.
Feedback and suggestions much admired.
Respond to Monika966
Registration date
Saturday April 14, 2018
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
hello dear. how is she? try going for IVF it does work. or else you can suggest her to go for surrogacy. Ukraine has the best clinics. ill pray for her. keep me updated. sending her baby dust. take care.
Respond to scarett9999
Registration date
Friday April 6, 2018
Last seen
July 10, 2018
Thank you
Hey there. I am really sorry to hear about your neighbor. I know it must be really hard for her. I wish no one has to face PCOS. However, IVF is really a good option. You could search for clinics in Ukraine. Beware of frauds or spams. There are many spams. I came across lotus clinic during my search for clinics. I was looking for a friend. However when I contacted them. They did not respond at all. Take care. Good luck. lots of love and support.
Respond to BellaJones998
Registration date
Friday February 16, 2018
Last seen
August 22, 2018
Thank you
IVF is safe and has a good success rate. Ask her not to worry but choose a good clinic. Everything can do a magic if you have a good luck at that moment. I have watched many videos in which miracles do happen and the couples are amazed at their infertility treatment results. IVF can be surely a success for you. But for me surrogacy is the only option left now. everytime i conceived i resulted in a miscarriage. It happened 3 times and it is very hard for a woman to lose her unborn baby. So now me and my husband has decided to go for surrogacy as it is the last option for us.
Good luck to you.
Respond to NatashaLiam
Registration date
Tuesday March 13, 2018
Last seen
June 27, 2018
Thank you
Oh, that's really sad. Sorry to hear about it. Tell her to stay strong. Everything will be fine soon. She should search on the web for different clinics in Ukraine. There are very affordable clinics there. Be careful while choosing a good clinic. There are scams like Lotus and Adonis. So I hope she makes a wise decision.
Respond to amanda280
Registration date
Thursday June 7, 2018
Last seen
July 10, 2018
Thank you
It is really very sad to know about her. I can understand your concern for her. It is really a tough time. But, you have to tell her to keep her hopes high. Don't get worried. IVF is a good decision. It is a bit complicated and a risky process. In the USA it is quite expensive. There are a few clinics which are very unprofessional in this regard. The Lotus and Adinos clinic is at the top of the list. Don't consult them. I have got a bad experience with them. They don't bother listening to the patients' problems. It was a total wastage of time. Good luck!
Respond to sidney88
Registration date
Saturday June 23, 2018
Last seen
July 10, 2018
Thank you
Hi. How are you doing? I hope things are good at your end. Your cousin is lucky to have you by her side. You look quite worried about her. Don't take much tension. Everything will be okay soon. I have heard IVF works best with people who are a victim of PCOS. This is a good decision. It is a bit complicated process. You never know which of the cycle gets successful. So, don't panic. Make sure you select a right clinic. There are a few which are playing with people's feeling. I have got quite a bad experience with them. They never bothered listening to me. I have emailed like twice. There was never any reply. Hope you find a good clinic.
Respond to kandell88
1 2 Next