Success from infertility

js7479570 6 Posts Thursday May 24, 2018Registration date June 7, 2018 Last seen - Jun 7, 2018 at 08:08 PM - Latest reply:  AnnaKendrick
- Aug 6, 2018 at 12:40 PM
Hey! Hope so you are doing good. I want to share my cousin's story who is suffering from infertility. Actually, she became married at 32. After that, she became pregnant and then she had to meet with an accident. At that moment, she lost her pregnancy. Her doctors also declared her infertile due to some internal issues. She didn't know what to do. Then she heard about surrogacy. Her partner is very supportive. They went for surrogacy abroad. They had treatment there. And now they have a baby. she is very happy now. I think surrogacy is really a kind of blessing. It should be legalized in all over the World.
See more 

Your reply

56 replies

Best answer
Silvija2020 52 Posts Saturday April 7, 2018Registration date September 30, 2018 Last seen - Jun 11, 2018 at 01:18 PM
Thank you
I was trying to conceive from last 10 years but had no luck. I went to best clinics for checkup but the doctors can't find why i was unable to conceive. Firstly i had few cycles of IVF but i failed at IVF. Than i went for IUI and also failed at IUI. So a friend of mine told me about surrogacy. Now i am going for surrogacy. If you people have some suggestions for my plan please let me know.

Thank you, Silvija2020 1

Something to say? Add comment

CCM has helped 0 users this month

gia9 37 Posts Saturday October 21, 2017Registration date July 21, 2018 Last seen - Jul 21, 2018 at 01:18 PM
I'm so sorry to hear about your failed IVFs! :( I had 2 failed rounds as well can relate to the heartbreaking saga you've possibly been through. Though mine is a known cause, initially it was estimated to be egg quality and my low AMH quite supported that. However, it turned out to be some lining problem... as per Dr my endo probably left on some scar tissues.. it was supposed to be insignificant but then it didn't. I had 3 chemical and 2 MCs at around 9 weeks time over my 4 years of trying... so it was evident that something was making it unable to support the pregnancy for long. The PGS too didn't offer any relief... we opted for that in our second round IVF. So, now surrogacy is probably the only option... other than the adoption of course. I guess sometimes it just doesn't work. If you've already had all that can be done to find an explanation and still there's none... it's best you actually go for surrogacy. Wish you all the luck in the world!
Respond to Silvija2020
Hannahdrake 63 Posts Wednesday April 11, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - Jun 8, 2018 at 02:29 PM
Thank you
I agree with you. Surrogacy is a blessing. It should be legalized. In fact, it should be made easy. People should be able to reach out to surrogacy clinics. Which is not so common these days. This is due to lack of awareness. I hope it changes though.
Respond to Hannahdrake
ellenheller 35 Posts Thursday June 7, 2018Registration date June 29, 2018 Last seen - Jun 8, 2018 at 04:36 PM
Thank you
Hey! I concur with you. Surrogacy has been an answer for so long! I comprehend there are as yet numerous helped alternatives yet. I support your conclusion. I know how it functions. Surrogacy is definitely one of those procedures which has proven to be successful for so many couples. The rate of success for it quite high. Infertility is very common these days. But what matters the most is how we deal with this problem. If we lose hope and do nothing about it, then surely we are doing injustice to ourselves. Your cousin is very lucky that it worked out for her. And you're very right. This clinic in Ukraine is perfect for this purpose. I've heard a lot about it. So many people have given positive reviews about it. I'm planning to recommend it to my friend who is infertile. She's very depressed these days. I want to make her life a better place. I want her to become a mom soon
gia9 37 Posts Saturday October 21, 2017Registration date July 21, 2018 Last seen - Jul 21, 2018 at 12:55 PM
First thing's first.... be very elaborate on your research about clinics. There are several people here who have been conned by the wrong ones. Most of them did find their own bundle of joy eventually, but then after losing much time and resources and moving to some other clinic. As per your post suggest you're not through with suggesting surrogacy to your friend. So I thought probably the warning might help keep off the wrong ones. Well, surrogacy is definitely a blessing to all women who don't have a hope with other means of assisted fertility. However, when the surrogacy abroad scenario is quite a risky one. Nothing in life comes real easy, so the risk is worth it... but then a well weight risk sounds more positive. Please do give her my best wished to her... for finding success with surrogacy.
Respond to ellenheller
LydiaHarris 49 Posts Saturday May 19, 2018Registration date August 23, 2018 Last seen - Jun 9, 2018 at 08:00 AM
Thank you
Oh wow! A quite successful story, you just shared. I'm glad it worked for her. It's really inspiring and tells us to not to give or try efforts in the other way. I'm also having my surrogacy procedure this year in Ukraine. I can't conceive naturally. Well, thanks for sharing it. I'm pretty much relieved and motivated now. It can also help others to choose their way. Stay happy and blessed! Just need some baby dust for me. I hope I'll become a mother this year. Cheers. lol xx
Respond to LydiaHarris
aliceblake 128 Posts Sunday May 20, 2018Registration date August 18, 2018 Last seen - Jun 9, 2018 at 09:41 AM
Thank you
Hello there. How are you? I hope you are well. It is good to hear about your friend. I am glad it worked out for her. Going through infertility is very hard. And also very painful. I am glad her partner was supportive and they worked it out. I feel so happy for them. May God bless them with more children. I hope they live a happy life. Take care. Love.
Respond to aliceblake
stacyben 88 Posts Tuesday March 20, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Jun 9, 2018 at 12:33 PM
Thank you
Hey. I hope you are doing fine. I am so happy for your friend. Indeed surrogacy is an amazing process. It is sometimes last hope of many couples. I am also a mother. I got a baby through surrogacy. I was infertile after my miscarriages. I was so devastated. I decided to go for surrogacy. I went to a clinic in Europe. The clinic provided me with a healthy surrogate. Now I am a happy mother. I have a baby now. It is like a blessing on us. I have no more worries now.
Respond to stacyben
emily001 73 Posts Wednesday April 11, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Jun 9, 2018 at 12:37 PM
Thank you
I trust you are doing fine. I am so glad for your friend. To be sure surrogacy is a stunning procedure. It is in some cases last any desire for some couples. I am a mother. I got a child through surrogacy. I have faced infertility for 10 years. The reason was unknown. I was so crushed. I chose to go for surrogacy. I went to a clinic in Europe. The facility gave me a sound surrogate. Presently I am a glad mother. I have a child now. It is a blessing on us. I have no more stresses now.
Respond to emily001
Sabera28 67 Posts Saturday April 14, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Jun 9, 2018 at 01:32 PM
Thank you
Hey. You are right. Surrogacy is really a blessing. People call it unethical because they don't know about it. They don't know about surrogacy. It is sometimes the only hope for couples like us who cannot conceive. They call it immoral they say that surrogates do it for money. It's not true. Its painful for people who cannot have babies. They do so for our happiness. There should be awareness about surrogacy in the world. I am also a mother of a son given birth by a surrogate. I went to Europe for it. I am happy that people are still there in the world. I am a happy mother because of this process. I hope this would help many people like me. I wish best of luck to the upset parents.
Respond to Sabera28
Alessia.Violet 137 Posts Sunday January 21, 2018Registration date October 13, 2018 Last seen - Jun 9, 2018 at 07:44 PM
Thank you
Thank you for sharing your cousin's success story. Stories like these always keep you motivated. I myself am opting for this procedure. Life is never easy when you are suffering from infertility. When I was diagnosed with high fsh and low amh along with poor ovarian reserve I was heartbroken. The doctors told me that even treatments like IVF would have a very low chance of success. I was further told that even if the process works there are very high chances that it would lead to an MC. Anyways, I visited this clinic abroad then they said that IVF can work but only if I went with the DE option. I had to prepare myself mentally for that. It is never easy anyway to get pregnant when you are an anorexic patient. So my DH and I decided to opt for surrogacy with DE. The experience so far has been amazing. I feel a lot better especially after meeting the surrogate mother. She is so sweet and understanding. I hope everything goes alright.
Respond to Alessia.Violet
mistygray 132 Posts Friday February 16, 2018Registration date October 16, 2018 Last seen - Jun 9, 2018 at 08:17 PM
Thank you
Hi. Hope you are doing well. This is such a great post. I’m very happy for her. She made the right decision. Surrogacy really is a blessing. I’m glad she has a baby now. She must have suffered a lot in her life. Infertility kills a person from the inside. It’s the worst feeling. Which clinic did she go to in Ukraine. It sounds like a good one. You should share the details with us. It might help someone who is currently suffering from this issue. It’s so common. A lot of people are considering surrogacy for themelves now. I hope things work out for them too.
Respond to mistygray
alisa123 89 Posts Monday February 19, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Jun 9, 2018 at 11:32 PM
Thank you
Hey there! I'm doing pretty fine and I hope you're doing fine too. Thanks for asking! Anyways, this is a wonderful story. I love to read success stories on this forum, really. They give so much motivation to a lot of people reading this. I'm glad you shared your cousin's story here. Surrogacy is definitely a blessing for people like your cousin and all the other who can't conceive their won babies. Science is growing day by day and introducing things that benefit us. We should be thankful for these methods by which the dreams of many people are coming true. I deeply appreciate surrogacy and support it. It should surely be legalized all over the globe so that more and more people can benefit from it. Many people refrain from it because of legal issues. I wish no couple faces infertility. Best wishes!
Respond to alisa123
pheobe412 178 Posts Monday January 22, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Jun 10, 2018 at 12:15 AM
Thank you
This is really great. I am really happy for them. It's all about the time. I always say this to people because this is so much true. Everything is great. I just want to tell you that. I am so much happy to listen about this. It's really great. I am very happy. Please take good care of your child now. Everything is great.
gia9 37 Posts Saturday October 21, 2017Registration date July 21, 2018 Last seen - Jul 21, 2018 at 01:01 PM
I second you... it's all about time. I too believe that at some point we all struggling with infertility will be able to overcome it and have a baby; provided we don't lose hope and don't give up on our efforts. It's just a matter of time. For some only an IUI or donor conception works, some just have to go all the way to surrogacy. The decision is never easy... but then where there's a strong will there's always a way... always will be. Good Luck dust to all the ladies out there struggling to get pregnant.
Respond to pheobe412
Eleanor045 37 Posts Friday May 11, 2018Registration date August 28, 2018 Last seen - Jun 10, 2018 at 12:25 AM
Thank you
Hi! It is sad to hear about your cousin's for what she had gone through. But good to now that she had found a way and blessed with a child through surrogacy. I agree with you that surrogacy is such a blessing for indented parents. I am also an infertile person. I had faced infertility for many years. Finally, I had become a mother because of a blessing of surrogacy. Thanks for sharing your cousin's story here. Lots of love. Stay blessed
Respond to Eleanor045
sidneywhite 77 Posts Thursday May 10, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Jun 11, 2018 at 03:35 PM
Thank you
Hey there, hope you are doing well. Thanks for sharing your cousin's story. I am happy for her. She made the right decision. I am agree with you. Surrogacy is a blessing. It helps infertile couples to have a family. A family is incomplete without children's. I can understand the pain. As i am also an infertile. I can't conceive because of my heart problem. I was in pain and depression. But luckily my husband supported me. We decided to go for surrogacy. We consulted a good clinic for treatment. The surrogacy was successful and now we have a child. I wish all the infertile couples think about it.
Respond to sidneywhite
Oliviasmit 95 Posts Friday May 11, 2018Registration date August 10, 2018 Last seen - Jun 12, 2018 at 04:48 AM
Thank you
Hi dear! Hope you are doing great. First of all I would like to say that I am sorry for your cousin. She must have had to go through so much. Secondly I want to say that I am glad that your cousin did not give up hope and took infertility head on. Surrogacy is indeed a blessing for people in need. I am also infertile and have gone through the surrogacy procedure to have a child so I know how happy your cousin must have been. It is always nice to read success stories related to surrogacy. It give me a lot of hope. Everyone deserves to have children. I am very happy for your cousin. I wish her the best of luck on her future. Take care.
Respond to Oliviasmit
Thank you
Sydney white hello! Your story was really heart touching. I am very disheartened to hear it. I have read it till the end. I think she should take complete bed rest after her pregnancy. Because this state is very critical. But don’t be disappointed. surrogacy is very helpful for this kind of people. It’s a great blessing. I am very happy that she showed a courage at this. She proves yourself a brave lady. But on the other hand, I think that the surrogacy clinics are very costly. But her partner is very supportive. I think that every country should have these types of clinics. I am very glad to know that she is happy now. Stay blessed.
Respond to amelia
amanda280 37 Posts Tuesday March 13, 2018Registration date June 27, 2018 Last seen - Jun 12, 2018 at 01:50 PM
Thank you
Hey! I am so glad to read this story. Your cousin has suffered a lot. I can understand her situation. But thank God that she is happy now. She chose a very good decision of surrogacy. Although it has become very common now, many people are still confused about it. I don't understand why. I mean it has many success rates. But of course, I do not blame anyone. They are so stressed because of certain reasons for not conceiving naturally. Maybe that's why it becomes very difficult for them to make any decision. I hope it becomes easier for people to make a wise decision for themselves. I hope that anyone who is facing infertility finds a solution to their problem. Adoption, IVF, surrogacy, all these ways can be opted by such people. Anyway, I wish your cousin best of luck. And congratulate her on my behalf. Much love for her.
Respond to amanda280
aliceblake 128 Posts Sunday May 20, 2018Registration date August 18, 2018 Last seen - Jul 2, 2018 at 08:46 PM
Thank you
Hello there. You are right. This clinic in Ukraine is perfect for this purpose. I've heard a lot about it. So many people have given positive reviews about it. I'm planning to have my surrogacy there. Take care.
Respond to aliceblake
nur_atikson 88 Posts Friday March 23, 2018Registration date August 18, 2018 Last seen - Jul 4, 2018 at 11:22 AM
Thank you
I totally agree with you in this regard. The clinic you have mentioned is very famous. I have gone through so many posts about them. A lot of individuals have praised them. Their professional behavior inspired me so much. I'm now deciding to go there for surrogacy. May your dream come true soon!
Respond to nur_atikson
kayakati 32 Posts Wednesday June 27, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - Jul 4, 2018 at 11:30 AM
Thank you
Oh wow! Really glad about this success story. I'll go with you. There is a lot of other option you can opt for. Science is so developing now. Women out there who are infertile don't stress out. Never lose hope. I hope your story encourages many of them. Keep doing this. Thanks.
Respond to kayakati
1 2 3 Next