Success from infertility

Registration date
Thursday May 24, 2018
Status
Last seen
June 7, 2018
-
 Gilbert_6706 -
Hey! Hope so you are doing good. I want to share my cousin's story who is suffering from infertility. Actually, she became married at 32. After that, she became pregnant and then she had to meet with an accident. At that moment, she lost her pregnancy. Her doctors also declared her infertile due to some internal issues. She didn't know what to do. Then she heard about surrogacy. Her partner is very supportive. They went for surrogacy abroad. They had treatment there. And now they have a baby. she is very happy now. I think surrogacy is really a kind of blessing. It should be legalized in all over the World.

60 replies

Registration date
Monday March 26, 2018
Status
Last seen
July 30, 2018
You are so right. Surrogacy is such a blessing. And have been supportive in so many cases. I have heard so many individuals narrating there lives. And saying that they get to have some amazing life with the surrogacy. They help them make their families. What could be more amazing than that? Even I am the one who is looking for surrogacy procedure. Because I strongly believe that this would provide you with all the good that you need.
I wish each infertile individual get to have their happiness back very soon.
Registration date
Wednesday April 4, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 27, 2018

Yes, my dear, you are absolutely right. She had chosen a right. Surrogacy is indeed an amazing process. Thanks to the clinics too who are making things possible. They are doing absolutely amazing in this regard. My friend also had a successful journey there. Good luck to you too.
Registration date
Wednesday May 16, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 25, 2018

Hey Dear. How are you doing? Well, where there is will there is away. Despite the incident, she did not give up on becoming a mother. That is what it takes. Indeed surrogacy is the best option for many of the infertile ladies. And it has changed so many lives. Congratulations to your cousin for becoming a mother.
Registration date
Sunday June 10, 2018
Status
Last seen
October 30, 2018

Thank you for sharing this amazing story. I am so happy for your friend. Surrogacy is truly an amazing procedure. It has made it very easy for couples how cannot conceive themselves to have children. It is a tiring journey. But in the end it all pays out. Specifically, when the parents get to hold their own baby.
Registration date
Friday June 8, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 25, 2018

Hey dear. Hope so you are doing good. The story of your cousin is really inspirational. It also motivated me very much. I am also now thinking about to consider this treatment. I am looking for a good clinic now. Could you please help me to suggest which is clinic is good for surrogacy? Any advice would be very helpful.
hey js7479570!!! It sounds good to me. I was looking for positive stories. A woman on the forum asked to describe any positive story. I would like to recommend your story to her. It will encourage her. Well, I forget to say congrats, buddy. Now how she is living her life? Is she satisfied now? Anything that she thinks and feels that it shouldn’t happen with her during her phase? Thank you so much for your story. The form which clinic she has taken all this procedural treatment? Can you please update me by asking her? This will mean me a lot. thanks.
Registration date
Thursday July 5, 2018
Status
Last seen
July 11, 2018

Surrogacy is indeed a blessing. I am very happy to read such an inspiring story. I am glad that she is a mother now. My heartiest congratulations to her. Surrogacy is helping many people. I wish more and more people get awareness about it. My best wishes are with everyone
Hey Everyone! Hope so you will be fine. I'm glad to see the quick response. I'm very thankful to those who also shared their stories with us. I hope through such forums people will get awareness about such methods. In this way, they will come out of this situation of infertility. I really appreciate such forums
Registration date
Monday July 2, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 29, 2018

This was a much-needed thread I suppose. I also see every other woman upset. The reason is again infertile. People think there is no solution. It is the end of the world for them. Whereas in reality, it is not the case. There are many solutions. Even giving birth to a baby all by yourself is possible, despite the fact that you are infertile. IVF has solved this issue. If IVF doesn't work then there is surrogacy. There are many more other treatments. If nothing works then Surrogacy does for sure. It is like the last resort. It can be availed at any time. It will surely work for anyone. So, yes! I think people should really start seeking other options. I think it's more necessary to become a parent at the right age.
Registration date
Wednesday June 27, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 26, 2018

A quite successful story, you just shared. Infertility is the very common problem now these days. Surrogacy is the best treatment for infertility. Surrogacy is the blessing. I am glad her partner was supportive and they worked it out. I feel so happy for them. I wish no couple faces infertility. Best wishes.
Registration date
Wednesday June 27, 2018
Status
Last seen
July 6, 2018

Hey there, How are you? Thanks for sharing your happiness. I am very glad to see your post. It is such a good post. I know your cousin faced a very hard time. But she is now a surrogate mother it is such an amazing thing. I will appreciate her for her strongest. She will be blessed always. She is such a strong lady. Wish her best of luck.
Registration date
Wednesday June 27, 2018
Status
Last seen
July 6, 2018

Hope you will be fine. I am very happy for your cousin. It is very good news. That her surrogacy is successful. I know you are also very happy for her. I also want to thank you that you have shared your happiness with us. It is such a very good news as well. Wish her best of luck. Stay happy.
Registration date
Thursday June 21, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 29, 2018
I am so happy for your cousin. Surrogacy is really a blessing. Through surrogacy, every mother can get the happiness of motherhood. I had also a baby through surrogacy. I was a sportswoman. I had a fatigue injury. I was trying to conceive. But, all in vain. My family was not accepting me. But, my husband helped me a lot. We both wanted a baby desperately. One of my colleagues suggested me go for surrogacy. I went to Europe then. Now I have a baby. It feels really great.
Registration date
Thursday June 21, 2018
Status
Last seen
July 15, 2018

Hi. How are you? Hope that your cousin is fine. I am very excited for her. Really very happy for her. Infertility is hard to face. It is really the worst time. It is a very painful period. Every woman wants to be a mother after marriage. Infertility stops her. It is like a dark night. Thanks to surrogacy. It solved Our problem. Infertile women can fulfill their dreams through surrogacy. Surrogacy is a blessing. It is the last hope. Good wishes to all.
Registration date
Saturday June 23, 2018
Status
Last seen
July 9, 2018

Hello. Hope you are doing well. Thanks for sharing this positive story. Such stories give hope and courage to others. I am happy for your cousin. Technology has really blessed us in some aspects. Good luck in the future!
Registration date
Saturday June 23, 2018
Status
Last seen
July 20, 2018

You are definitely right. I am so sorry to hear about the accident I wish she didn't have to face that. But I am really glad that she is now happy with her child. Surrogacy is indeed such a blessing. giving people a family and ending their frustrations. I am so glad to know this concept of surrogacy as it has changed so many peoples lives with so many success stories. This is great!!
Registration date
Saturday June 23, 2018
Status
Last seen
July 20, 2018

You are definitely right. I am so sorry to hear about the accident I wish she didn't have to face that. But I am really glad that she is now happy with her child. Surrogacy is indeed such a blessing. giving people a family and ending their frustrations. I am so glad to know this concept of surrogacy as it has changed so many peoples lives with so many success stories. This is great!!
Registration date
Thursday June 21, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Wow that is great news. I am so happy that your cousin went for surrogacy. it is an amazing thing. Surrogacy is a blessing for all the infertile people out there. I just don't know why it isn't acknowledged in so many nations yet. I mean there isn't anything better than this for a infertile couple, than to have their own baby.
Registration date
Sunday June 10, 2018
Status
Last seen
October 30, 2018

Hi there. This is such an amazing story. I am so happy for you cousin. Surrogacy truly is a blessing. i do not know what people would do without it.
I had a friend who had a baby through surrogacy. It has changed her life. She was so upset and depressed. But since then she has become such a different person. She had been TTC for 6 years. She was recommended to a good clinic in Ukraine. The journey was long and tiring at times. But it was all worth it. Specifically, as she had her own baby at the end of it. I hope you have your happy ending too.
Registration date
Tuesday June 26, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 19, 2018

Congrats Dear!.Such a happy news. I am really happy to hear about your success story. I have a friend who had gone to the same clinic twice. And now she has two sweet little daughters. She got them from surrogacy as well. And now after seeing your post, I have a lot of hope for myself am about to go to the same clinic for my own child. I cannot donate my own eggs but my husband's sperm would be used. It will be really nice of you to share your experience. I already have many high recommendations for this clinic from my friend. She talks really highly of them. I love the fact that they have unlimited tries. But I am looking forward to your experience. Please do share. Wish me luck.