June 7, 2018
-
Registration date
Monday March 4, 2019
Status
Last seen
July 21, 2019
-
Hey! Hope so you are doing good. I want to share my cousin's story who is suffering from infertility. Actually, she became married at 32. After that, she became pregnant and then she had to meet with an accident. At that moment, she lost her pregnancy. Her doctors also declared her infertile due to some internal issues. She didn't know what to do. Then she heard about surrogacy. Her partner is very supportive. They went for surrogacy abroad. They had treatment there. And now they have a baby. she is very happy now. I think surrogacy is really a kind of blessing. It should be legalized in all over the World.

60 replies

Registration date
Saturday July 21, 2018
Status
Last seen
July 22, 2018

Hello there! How are you? Hope you are doing fine. That is so wonderful. I am so happy for you. You had to fight, and you did. You desreved this success.
Registration date
Saturday July 21, 2018
Status
Last seen
July 22, 2018

Hello there! Well that is a great news. Infertility is hell. But now this hell has a solution. And that is surrogacy. I still remember the slogan of my clinic that there is no absolute infertility. And they are right. There is not. Infertility and not having children are not relater anymore. You can have infertility and children at the same time. Surrogacy is a miracle. Alas! A lot less people know about it. And many less accept it. One of my friends even had the notion that it was equavalent a big sin. I don't know why. I hope people wake up soon and realize its importance.
Registration date
Saturday October 21, 2017
Status
Last seen
October 4, 2019

I'm sorry to hear about your sister's loss and all the ordeal that she has been through. I guess now that she has her baby... things going to be back on track... happy and blissful. Oh yes, surrogacy definitely is a boon indeed! Thanks for sharing the success story... that give hope to others like me who have been looking forward to the journey of surrogacy. Surrogacy has a high cost both emotionally and financially. There's really nothing much one can do to drive away the feeling of insufficiency when you have to consider surrogacy or the grief of missing out on such an amazing episode of life - the gestation. But then the overseas reproductive tourism options seems to help a lot with finances.... a lot more people can afford it. However, the risks still remain about finding the right clinic. There have been several complaints about some clinics indulging in ill practices to extort money from the people seeking surrogacy. I still couldn't quite figure out how to be sharp with selecting the clinic.
Registration date
Sunday July 22, 2018
Status
Last seen
July 22, 2018

Stay blessed
Registration date
Sunday July 22, 2018
Status
Last seen
July 22, 2018

Such a happy ending it was. It makes me feel so good whenever I know about someone's success against infertility. It is a never-ending battle I guess. But we will fight it through. All my best wishes are with her. More power and luck to her. Lots of love and wishes.
Hello. We i'm fine Hope you're that you're all woth good health. Spend a good life with your family. I want to share my experience with you. After one year ago my friend is suffering from IVF. She can find the another clinic for the better treatment. But she will not satisfied by the work. Then, i suggest him to visit the ukraine's best clinic. Next day she visit the clinic and doctors admit it in clinic for treatment. There staff treat her in a good way. She cannot fell alone in clinic. Doctors can give a proper check up to her. Then one year ago, she is under the treatment in clinic. Before the few months ago, she is proper fine and have a good health. She is satisfied by the work of it and i suggest you all to visit the clinic in first session.
Registration date
Monday July 30, 2018
Status
Last seen
April 17, 2019

Hi. Hope you are doing well. This is the positivity I needed today. Life has been so hard on me lately. I was just diagnosed with infertility. Your post gives me hope. I'm glad it worked out for you. I know times get hard. But in the end its all worth the trouble when you have your baby in your arms. I'm opting for the same place you went to. I have heard good things about this clinic. Thank you for sharing this with us. Good luck parenting.
Registration date
Thursday June 21, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 28, 2018

I hope you are well. It determines on a person whether it is successful on the first try or not. IVF is often successful so don't worry. Keep going on. You will surely conceive. It may not be on the first try. And it may take time. But keep going on. Keep being positive. Sending you baby dust. The process is complicated but i wish it goes well for you. Take care. Love
Registration date
Monday March 19, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 28, 2018

Surrogacy is the best solution for infertility according to me. Surrogacy gives the infertile people a chance to have some kids. Surrogacy is very good according to me. Surrogacy should not be banned. It is the source of happiness for many people. Surrogate moms give kids to others who are unable to have kids naturally. For me surrogacy is the best thing in the world.i was infertile and I got my twin daughters from surrogacy.
Good luck to everyone.
Hi all. How are you members? I want to share my neighbour experience with you. She's married after 1 year ago. They will live their life happily. Suddenly one day, she feel very sick. She can take some medicine's, but she is not well. Then she visit the clinic for check up doctors tell her that she is Suffering from surrgacy. This is a dangerous diseases, that is spread rapidly in all over the world. Then, she can try to search the good clinic's. She find the A****s clinic. Then she get their email from others. She can many emails to this clinic. But this clinic didn't reply of a single one. She becomes very disappointed by it. She give advices to every one, that don't visit this clinic.
Hey there! I want to share my neighbour experience with you. She's married after 1 year ago. They will live their life happily. Suddenly one day, she feel very sick. She can take some medicine's, but she is not well. Then she visit the clinic for check up doctors tell her that she is Suffering from surrgacy. This is a dangerous diseases, that is spread rapidly in all over the world. Then, she can try to search the good clinic's. She find the L****s clinic. Then she get their email from others. She can many emails to this clinic. But this clinic didn't reply of a single one. She becomes very disappointed by it. She give advices to every one, that don't visit this clinic.
Registration date
Saturday August 4, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 29, 2018

Hey, how are you doing? I hope your cousin is happy. After such a loss. This can be a positive reinforcement in life. People need to go for surrogacy. But choosing the right clinic is important. One who takes care of mothers. Financial costs are a thing to consider. USA and UK cost so much. I have friends in my support group. They were talking about going to Europe for surrogacy. I hope they're successful like your cousin. Take care everyone. Much love.
Registration date
Sunday December 9, 2018
Status
Last seen
March 23, 2019
This is such a lovely story. These make my day, to be honest. It's great to see people having the courage to go for it! Many women fear the worst, so they don't do anything. Later on in life, they regret all this! It's good to see that your friend had success. I hope this convinces other women to do so! Thank you for sharing her story.
Registration date
Wednesday December 26, 2018
Status
Last seen
March 23, 2019

What a lovely story! I'm so happy for her. It reminds me of my time, actually. The journey was so tough until I decided to consider alternative options. That was a good decision because they worked! I was told IVF would be the best option. That was a perfect help. It really was the ideal option for me. I conceived after the first cycle! Congratulations to her!
Registration date
Wednesday December 26, 2018
Status
Last seen
March 23, 2019

Hey, there! What a lovely story. Thank you so much for sharing it with everyone. These stories are really important as they serve as motivating factors. It will inspire a lot of women to achieve their dreams! Keep up the great work. Congratulations to your cousin.
Registration date
Monday June 25, 2018
Status
Last seen
February 28, 2019

I am glad that after going through so much she was finally able to conceive. I believe it is all about staying positive and hoping for the best. Life at times can be a little hard on you however you have to power through it. I myself am going to a clinic abroad for my process. Really hoping that things work out with them. They so far have been amazing towards! The two things that I like about them are that they are reliable and responsible. Good luck to you hoping for the best.
Registration date
Monday January 21, 2019
Status
Last seen
February 8, 2019

Hi there! I m glad that things worked out for her. I also had my babies through surrogacy. It's a great treatment tbh. I never thought I will ever be able to become a mother but this treatment made it happen for me. Stay blessed!
Registration date
Saturday February 9, 2019
Status
Last seen
March 1, 2019

Hi there! I am so sorry for what your cousin is going through. Infertility is the hardest thing to deal with. I am also suffering from it for 3 years so i know how painful it is. But i m still glad that surrogacy worked out for them. I am also going for surrogacy next week. I hope it works out for me as well.
Registration date
Sunday January 21, 2018
Status
Last seen
March 23, 2019
I am glad that after such a horrible incident things finally worked for you. It is soo important to not give up. I give the credit to my DH. He has been supporting me since the very get-go. He knows how much I want a child of our own. Therefore, he is up with me late at night searching for the best clinic. It was from his help that I was able to find out about the clinic i am visiting now. Things are going really well with them. We researched a lot before visiting them. Just to make sure that everything goes well. Hoping for the best now. This is soo nerve-wracking. I really want things to work out. However, my hopes are low just so that they dont get shattered. Sending baby dust to all.
Registration date
Monday March 4, 2019
Status
Last seen
July 21, 2019

I am happy that your cousin found an answer to her troubles. I believe it is really important to not lose hope! I have been on this journey for 5 years now. Every year I tell myself that this will be the year for me. When my last cycle failed for us I was honestly on the verge of quitting. However, my DH and I decided to give it one last chance. We are visiting a different clinic now. Really hoping they would help us out.