- - Latest reply: Gilbert_6706
Registration date
Monday March 4, 2019
Status
Last seen
July 21, 2019
- Apr 21, 2019 at 05:31 AM
Hello,
I have pain at the beneath of the stomach. I believe that it's sourcing from the ovaries.
Thanks in advance.
See more 

4 replies

Thank you
Hi,
Please consider getting to a doctor for knowing what's really causing this pain, thank you.
Respond to Decashu
Registration date
Sunday January 21, 2018
Status
Last seen
March 23, 2019
Thank you
I am sure there is nothing that serious. I would suggest that you visit the doctor before you make an assumption. I am sure there is nothing to worry. Just make sure to visit the right clinic. When I visited the doctor for the first time I didn't research much, however, now I know that it is very important to ensure. This then will be in your favor in the future when things will work. All my warm wishes are with you. Do keep us updated.
jeenia
Registration date
Sunday October 7, 2018
Status
Last seen
September 24, 2019
-
Yes Violet is absolutely right. Assumptions cannot be made on sensitive issue. Its better to do a counselling rather than staying tensed at home. Aright clinic and a right doctor can solve all the problems. Females duffer through a lot of complication, after a self study of few days, if the problem is not solved. One should definitely not sit back home. A doctors visit is a must.
Respond to Alessia.Violet
Registration date
Sunday October 7, 2018
Status
Last seen
September 24, 2019
Thank you
Hello dear. So why are you sitting back home? You definitely need to visit a doctor asap. There can be many reasons for pain in ovary. May be a cyst. Pelvic pain can is also a symptom of ovary cancer. You should not neglect this at any cause. A doctor visit is a must.O vary pain goes away on its own, but if it does not get cured on its own,you need to visit a doctor. Take care.
Respond to jeenia
Registration date
Monday March 4, 2019
Status
Last seen
July 21, 2019
Thank you
I hope there is nothing serious. Just visit your doctor. Ask them to help you out. Dont ignore such sighs. They might be pointing towards a problem. Good luck to you. If you need any help let me know. I am more than willing to help.
Respond to Gilbert_6706