Hey there

Registration date
Monday March 5, 2018
Last seen
June 15, 2018
- - Latest reply:  AnnetteKeller - Jul 22, 2018 at 01:51 PM
Hello everyone. How is everything going? I am so happy today. We are back from Ukraine since last week. We went there for surrogacy. And now we have our own baby.
I am sending love and hope to all struggling couples. Baby dust to all.
See more 

Your reply

20/23 replies

Registration date
Saturday May 19, 2018
Last seen
August 23, 2018
Thank you
WOW! Congrats! Barbara! I'm glad to hear it. I'm also in a very similar situation right now. I've got my dates for upcoming August from the center in Ukraine. Yes? I've got my surrogate matched and we are undergoing in August. So, we can have a transfer. Wish me luck! Stay blessed dear! Thanks for sharing the post! It's really helping...xx
Respond to LydiaHarris
Thank you
hey BarbaraHicks !!! how are you? we all are fine here. Good to see you again. When you decided to go to Ukraine. Finally, you are blessed with a kid. So, accept my heartiest congratulations on this occasion. Make these moments enjoyable. I am really happy for you. how much duration did it take? After how many trials you were owned with a baby. Secondly, I am excited to see your baby pic. If you find some time please upload her pic. I am sorry I am asking many questions because I never experienced yet. How much money you have spent.
Respond to amelia
Registration date
Tuesday March 13, 2018
Last seen
June 27, 2018
Thank you
Woah! This is amazing. I am so happy to read your post. Thank you for motivating me to go for surrogacy too. First of all, Congratulations to you. Kids are a blessing, tbh. And you have this blessing now. Secondly, could you please help me with all this too? I was declared infertile in the last December. I decided to adopt a baby but my husband doesn't want to. He says surrogacy is better. It's expensive but he says that the baby will be ours genetically. So he wants to go for it. Do you think it is a wise decision? Is it worth all the money and time? Where did you get your treatment from? Did everything go fine? Any help would be appreciated.
Respond to amanda280
Registration date
Sunday January 21, 2018
Last seen
November 16, 2018
Thank you
Oh wow! This must be so exciting. I really want to hear more about your experience. How was it like? I myself have opted for this procedure. I am really excited about the end part as well. We made the decisions very cautiously. It is a very long process so wanted to make sure that nothing goes wrong. The clinic, however, was very helpful in this matter. We were invited for the first free meeting to get an overview. We got an idea of our accommodation and the clinic doctors as well. I also was impressed with their legal department. The way they dealt with everything was amusing. Everything so far has been systematic and there has been no mistake. I hope it is like that until the end.
Respond to Alessia.Violet
Registration date
Wednesday April 11, 2018
Last seen
August 29, 2018
Thank you
This is such an amazing news. I am really glad to hear this. I have heard Ukraine is very professional in terms of Surrogacy and IVF. Though which clinic did you visit? My brother visited one and was very disappointed. Maybe because I got his hopes so high. I read on so many forums that Ukraine is so great and everything. I asked him to look for clinics there. He got in touch with Adonis. Though he regretted it afterward. They frowned upon the fact that he is Gay. I mean even Gay couples have the right to get a baby. That is when surrogacy comes in picture. Anyhow, he is back now. I don't know what to tell him now.
Respond to Hannahdrake
Registration date
Thursday June 7, 2018
Last seen
July 10, 2018
Thank you
Wow. This is an amazing news. I am so happy for you. Congratulations on your baby. I hope all those TTC find their rainbows soon. My prayers and wishes are with all of them. I am also going through the process. Our surrogate mother is in the 5th month. And, I can't wait any longer. Super excited to hold my baby in my arms.
Respond to sidney88
Registration date
Thursday May 10, 2018
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
Hey, Hope you are doing well. This is very good news. Congratulations for the baby. I am glad your treatment was successful. i want to know the clinic name you visited. i am also an infertile. I can't conceive because of my disease. My husband and i decided to go for surrogacy. We decided to consult Lotus clinic for the surrogacy. I contacted them via email to get info. But they didn't respond. I just wanna know about the packages and detail of the treatment. What kind of services they are offering. I am very disappointed with their communication services. That's why i decided to look for other clinics. Please share the best clinic you know.
Respond to sidneywhite
Registration date
Sunday May 20, 2018
Last seen
August 18, 2018
Thank you
Hello darling. How are you? I hope you are well. I am so happy for you. Congratulations for the baby. I am glad your treatment was successful. I want to know the clinic name you visited. i am also an infertile. I can't conceive because of my disease. My husband and i decided to go for surrogacy. I hope it goes well. I hope i can have a baby too. Lots of love to you. Take care.
Respond to aliceblake
Thank you
BarbaraHicks hii! How are you now? First of all, congratulations! I am so glad to know that you enjoy a sweet family. I can understand your feelings. I want to know that how and what hurdles you have to face during your journey. You are a model for other ladies. You inspired me a lot that you prove yourself a courageous lady. I will discuss your story with other ladies for inspiration. You are a great example to others. You really seem to know who you are. I admire that. Kindly also pray for me. I am also trying to conceiving. I think it’s a very struggling process. But you inspire me a lot. Enjoy your sweet family.
Respond to amelia
Registration date
Saturday March 17, 2018
Last seen
August 14, 2018
Thank you
Congratulations guys.
I am from Japan. I am also infertile.
We moved to Europe in search of a very good clinic. We didn't found a good clinic in Europe. We moved to Ukraine than. In Ukraine we found a clinic. It has many good reputation. As i am sharing my direct experience with you all. We found a good surrogate. Now she is pregnant with our two daughters. Soon we will have two daughters.
Alessia.Violet
Registration date
Sunday January 21, 2018
Last seen
November 16, 2018
-
Hey, Monika Congratulations to you! I am sure this must be so exciting for you. Surrogacy has proven to be such a great procedure for the infertile couple. Previously one couldn't even imagine having children if they were diagnosed with infertility. However, now the choices are endless. I am happy for you. I hope the twins bring utmost joy in your life. Do keep us updated about your journey.
Respond to Monika966
Thank you
Hi, I've been married for over 5 years and 3 years ago my doctor told me that I cant conceive so I went through several treatments but none of them worked or me, I tried all kinds of medical and natural treatments but nothing was working for me so besides the warning my friends and family about IVF treatment I went for this option because it was my last hope. I talked to my doctors about it and went through this painful procedure and now I am thankfully pregnant for 3 months. by sharing my story I want all the hopeless infertile women to at least try it as it is not to be something afraid and totally worth the blessing you're gonna have in return. There is nothing wrong in trying your luck. Lots of love and prayers
Respond to emi
Registration date
Thursday June 7, 2018
Last seen
July 10, 2018
Thank you
Wow. I am so happy for you. Congratulations on your baby. I know your happiness must be knowing no bounds today. Kids are really a blessing. Surrogacy is great in this regard. It has completed the families of so many couples out there. All those who have lost their hope are now opting for surrogacy. My cousin sister is also blessed with a baby boy. Thanks to surrogacy. It is truly a blessing in the horrendous times. I think all those who can not conceive due to one reason or the other should go for surrogacy. It has the highest success rate. You can have your own biologically link baby through this way. Good luck to all those who are under the process. My wishes are with all of them.
Respond to sidney88
Registration date
Friday May 11, 2018
Last seen
August 10, 2018
Thank you
Hi Barbara! How are you and the baby? I hope all of you are in good health. I am so happy for you. Surrogacy is indeed a very beautiful process. I also resorted to surrogacy as my way out of infertility. I think it was the best decision of my life. Just like you I also went to Ukraine for my surrogacy procedure. I had the best time there. I would recommend that if anyone is thinking of going for surrogacy or IVF, then they should look for fertility clinics in Ukraine. Ukraine has some of the best surrogacy clinics and is the most affordable. I now also a mother of a baby girl that I had through surrogacy. I wish you the best of luck. I know you are going to be a very good mother. All the best my prayers are with you.
Respond to Oliviasmit
Registration date
Friday February 16, 2018
Last seen
August 22, 2018
Thank you
I'm 43 year old now.
I'm married now and i was married before.
From my first marriage i had no luck with having children although i conceived for 3 times.
I had many complications while getting pregnant.
I was pregnant thrice but had miscarriages everytime.
I am married for second time i want to have a baby now.
Having a look at my previous pregnancy period i guess it is not a good idea to be pregnant again.
So i talked to my husband and have agreed him to go for surrogacy option.
Surrogate are willing to carry our child and the clinic had said that the surrogate will have no effect on the DNA of our child.
The child will be off my and my husband DNA.
You should also visit a for surrogacy method.
I also contacted some surrogates who are willing to carry someone's child in their womb.
Now we are looking for a perfect surrogate to carry our child in her womb.
I also met some mothers raising babies from surrogacy procedure.
I have contacted many surrogacy related clinics and had gathered a lot of information regarding this process.
I guess someone here will also be going to surrogacy and will guide us.
Respond to NatashaLiam
Registration date
Sunday May 20, 2018
Last seen
August 18, 2018
Thank you
hello. oh, my god. I'm so happy for you. this is unbelievable. which clinic did you get to? much love to the family. stay blessed. this was also inspiring.
Respond to aliceblake
Registration date
Saturday April 14, 2018
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
hello. so glad. oh, my god. so blessed you are. lots of love to the baby. this motivated me. keep spreading this. much strength to the family.
Respond to scarett9999
Registration date
Friday February 16, 2018
Last seen
August 22, 2018
Thank you
Surrogacy is the best solution for women who are trying to have a baby.
But are unable to conceive due to pregnancy issues.
Like i was married once and i had also many complications regarding pregnancy.
They have suggested surrogacy as a solution to my problems.
Surrogate will carry our children in her womb for 9 months.
The surrogate will go through proper testing to carry our child.
I also had persuaded my husband for this option of having a baby.
Now i'm married for second time at the age of 43.
I conceived for three times but resulted in miscarriage.
I want to have a baby of my own.
There are many clinics in UKraine for this process.
But regarding pregnancy complications from my previous marriage i guess it is not a good idea to be pregnant again.
I contacted a number of clinics and told them every aspect and complication regarding my previous pregnancies.
There are many clinics regarding surrogacy services.
I also think that surrogacy is the best solution to my problem.
If someone is raising a child from surrogacy please let us know about their experience.
Thanks in advance.
Respond to NatashaLiam
Registration date
Thursday June 21, 2018
Last seen
August 29, 2018
Thank you
I'm sharing my journey of Surrogacy with you. We are happily married.I'm totally infertile now as I had hysterectomy cancer and as a result, I am infertile now. But my husband was there with me every time. Than we searched about surrogacy and found it best solution for us. As our country has banned surrogacy so we moved to Europe to find our dream come true. Then we moved to Ukraine as we heard there are many good clinics regarding surrogacy. In Ukraine, we found a clinic and consulted them. They helped us to find a good surrogate mom. Now she is pregnant with our twin daughters. We are very excited about having two daughters. We are so thankful to the clinic. The surrogates mom are kind they let us have our dream come true.
Respond to joshien
Thank you
hey, I am happy that you got hands on a good clinic because this clinic named lotus gave me a very hard time. They disappointed me and the meds they gave harmed my body. Not gonna suggest anyone!
Respond to mishihale
Registration date
Saturday April 7, 2018
Last seen
September 30, 2018
Thank you
I'm facing infertility from a long period. Like from last 10 years of my married life i am trying to conceive. But i cannot conceive ever. The doctors are also not sure what is the reason behind this infertility. They are also unable to tell me that weather i will conceive or not. So with the passing age i have decided to go for surrogacy. But as in Bulgaria surrogacy is not allowed. I am moving with my husband to Ukraine. I heard there are many good clinics for surrogacy.
Respond to Silvija2020
1 2 Next