Last seen
June 15, 2018
- - Latest reply: MargoGonzalez
Registration date
Monday December 3, 2018
Last seen
December 12, 2018
- Dec 12, 2018 at 06:48 AM
Hello everyone. How are you doing? I hope everything is going well. I wanted to thank you all for your support. You were there for me in my tough time. I cannot thank you enough. I am so happy that I joined this forum. Love to all. And keep supporting others. Baby dust to all out there.
See more 

Your reply

20 replies

Registration date
Saturday May 19, 2018
Last seen
August 23, 2018
Thank you
Thanks a lot! I'd also like to extend baby dust toward you. Stay strong! Pray for me. I'm undergoing surrogacy next month. Also, give me update on your case. You deserve all the support! :)
Respond to LydiaHarris
Registration date
Sunday May 20, 2018
Last seen
August 18, 2018
Thank you
Hello darling. I hope you are well. You deserve all the support and care. Take care. Lots of love.
Respond to aliceblake
Thank you
Hey dear! Hope so you are doing good. I just read your post. We are just here to motivate and encourage someone. Nothing much, so don't thank you. It's our right to listen to someone and from this people get the wave of new spirit and support. It's pleasure.
Your welcome
Respond to pitjulie19
Registration date
Saturday April 14, 2018
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
hello dear. your welcome. I'm so happy for you. we all are here to support each other. you can share and talk to me whenever you want. lots of love. take care.
Respond to scarett9999
Registration date
Wednesday April 11, 2018
Last seen
August 29, 2018
Thank you
That is the best part about these forums. You can talk about anything here. Thank for being here for us as well. I hope we continue to help each other like this. I mean I have seen people advising about reliable clinics in Europe. I have also seen them telling about some clinics names Adonis and Lotus in Ukraine and to beware of them. This is how women here bond. They help each other.
Respond to Hannahdrake
Thank you
we all are fine. It’s nice to hear that you are also fine. Good to see you here again. Thank you too dear. This forum is created just to discuss all queries faced by pregnant women. You may participate in discussion. Another way of saying thanks to us is help others who are in need. You can help them by your advices, suggestions and sharing knowledge to others.
Respond to amelia
Thank you
Jassiedeen hi! We are absolutely fine and happy. What’s about you? I am very happy that I also joined this forum. It's really very supportive and helpful. through this forum, everyone can find help and guidance. Welcome! Mention not dear! I think if I join this forum then it's our responsibility. I am also very thankful to all the members of this forum. It's very helpful. I am very happy dear. That everyone helps others by reading posts. It's really amazing. Don’t you think? Thanks to all the members of this forum. Stay blessed.
Respond to amelia
Registration date
Tuesday March 13, 2018
Last seen
June 27, 2018
Thank you
Hello there. How are you doing? I hope everything is going great at your side. It is so great that you appreciate the efforts of others. I hope you get all the answers to your queries. I hope you make new friends here. I am glad that I have joined this forum too. Everybody over here is like a family, standing through each other's thick and thin. All the best for your future.
Respond to amanda280
Registration date
Sunday January 21, 2018
Last seen
November 16, 2018
Thank you
I am so happy for you. I am glad this forum proved to be helpful. This is the best part about these online forums. Everyone is so much more willing to help one another. I hope everything goes well for you in the future. I guess all those on the TTC journey should just research well about everything. Also, make sure to visit the right clinic and the right doctor. I hope everyone has a happy end after the dark infertility journey.
Respond to Alessia.Violet
Registration date
Friday May 11, 2018
Last seen
August 10, 2018
Thank you
Hi Jessie! Hope you are in good health. Thank you for sharing your views regarding this forum. We are indeed a very good bunch of people. I have gotten help for myself too from this forum and also had the privilege of helping others through it. I feel like infertile people like us resort to forum such as these for moral support and we get it tenfold. I am glad people are nice to each other and helping. Peace to everyone.
Respond to Oliviasmit
Registration date
Monday March 19, 2018
Last seen
August 28, 2018
Thank you
Hey dear! Hope so you are doing good. I just read your post. We are just here to motivate and encourage someone. Nothing much, so don't thank you. It's our right to listen to someone and from this people get the wave of new spirit and support. It's pleasure.
Your welcome
Respond to anayahill
Registration date
Tuesday March 20, 2018
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
Hey. I am so happy for you. I have found about a reliable clinic on these forums. I was infertile for ten years. I wanted to be a mother. I was infertile and I had no other way. I decided to go for surrogacy. I went to a clinic in Europe. The clinic provided me with a healthy surrogate. I have a baby now. I have no more worries. I hope others will seek information too.
Respond to stacyben
Registration date
Wednesday April 11, 2018
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
Hello. I am so upbeat for you. I have found a dependable clinic for surrogacy. My friend was infertile for a long time. She wanted to be a mother. She was infertile and I had no other way. She chose to go for surrogacy. She went to a clinic in Europe. The clinic gave them a surrogate. She has a child now. She has no more stresses. I trust others will look for information as well.
Respond to emily001
Registration date
Thursday June 21, 2018
Last seen
August 29, 2018
Thank you
Hello dear. I am doing good. Hope you are doing well. I am so happy for you. I am also very happy that I joined this forum. You deserve all the support and care. We are just here to encourage other. Lots of love. Take care.
Respond to jeny288
Registration date
Thursday June 21, 2018
Last seen
August 29, 2018
Thank you
Hello dear. I am doing good. Hope you are doing well. I am so happy for you. I am also very happy that i joined this forum. You deserve all the support and care. We are just here to encourage other. Lots of love. Take care.
Respond to jeny288
Registration date
Sunday January 21, 2018
Last seen
November 16, 2018
Thank you
It's so important to surround yourself with positivity. It is so important to just not let negativity strike your way. I am glad things are working out for you. I am also really satisfied with the progress that has been made so far. The clinic is doing an amazing job with everything. I was amazed to know that they actually have a medical test for the surrogate mothers to pass through. This test confirms if she has any present or pass disease. If she does then she is not matched. I think this is so important for the safety of both the baby and the surrogate. I was really amazed to find out how the clinic has 12 language departments! Each catering to the clients of the different language. I was assigned a manager who spoke English. She helped me in each step. Good luck to you. Sending baby dust your way.
Respond to Alessia.Violet
Registration date
Sunday October 7, 2018
Last seen
November 21, 2018
Thank you
Hi dear i hope you are doing good. It feels good that you took out time from your busy schedule and posted. Yes online forums are best. They act as a virtual assistant and a friend to you. At times you need to share your thoughts and feelings to some unknown people. Online forum thus plays a vital role in that case. Do take care, keep posting. Lots of love.
Respond to jeenia
Registration date
Monday July 30, 2018
Last seen
November 8, 2018
Thank you
Hello. This is such a wonderful post. it makes me happy to know we were able to help you out in your time of need. People on this forum are really nice. A friend of mine used to rant here when she was undergoing IVF. She got the best advice and support here. Thank you so much for the appreciation.
Respond to alissonclark
Registration date
Monday June 25, 2018
Last seen
December 9, 2018
Thank you
I am glad things worked out for you. Its all about searching and finding the right clinic. I am glad that worked for you. I hope that things work for us as well. I am in the very early phase of my process. However, I am very positive this time which is very new for me. I hope things do go well. Good luck to all.
Respond to Mitchael.1
Registration date
Monday December 3, 2018
Last seen
December 12, 2018
Thank you
Hey there Jassie! I m glad that we were able to help you through all this. I m also having my surrogacy right now so I really need some support too. Everything is going great so far but still, it's good to have someone by your side who have faced such things like you. Pray for me! Stay blessed!
Respond to MargoGonzalez