-
jeenia
Registration date
Sunday October 7, 2018
Status
Last seen
September 24, 2019
-
Hello everyone. How are you doing? I hope everything is going well. I wanted to thank you all for your support. You were there for me in my tough time. I cannot thank you enough. I am so happy that I joined this forum. Love to all. And keep supporting others. Baby dust to all out there.

23 replies

Registration date
Monday June 25, 2018
Status
Last seen
February 28, 2019

Congratulations to you! I am glad that things finally worked for you. I am in the middle of the process. So far things are going really well. The clinic is doing a great job. The transfer took place yesterday. It was a very emotional day for me. Now, this 2WW period will be very stressful.
Registration date
Monday July 30, 2018
Status
Last seen
April 17, 2019

Haha. Anytime girl! That is what we are here for. This is why I love this forum. People here are so supportive and helpful. I remember when I was struggling. You all kept me going. And look at where I am now. All thanks to you guys. Couldn't have done it without you.
jeenia
Registration date
Sunday October 7, 2018
Status
Last seen
September 24, 2019

Absolutely, people here are very supportive. It feels great to share your story here and receive solutions. Sharing your personal story is not possible with everyone, you need someone to share your thoughts. Strangers are the best to share feelings. Thanks, mates.
Registration date
Sunday October 7, 2018
Status
Last seen
September 24, 2019

I do follow online forums, it actually adds on to the existing knowledge, plus you have a group of virtual stranger friends. Talking to forums are satisfying at times. You can explain the problems in depth, and you also receive solutions too the problems.
1 2