My unpleasant experience with a clinic

Alessia.Violet 137 Posts Sunday January 21, 2018Registration date October 13, 2018 Last seen - Jun 21, 2018 at 04:36 AM - Latest reply:  ClaraMatt
- Aug 29, 2018 at 05:27 PM
Hi everyone I hope you all are doing well. I think it is important to share your own personal experiences with different clinics especially when the experience has not been that great. Surrogacy is an expensive procedure and most of the world is fairly new to it. Therefore, when I decided to opt for the process I wanted to make sure that I was making the right decision. I couldn't opt for it in England because of the price attached to it. Also, didn't have the insurance that covered the procedure. So I emailed this clinic which is located in Ukraine for some program details. It was a matter of urgency because we had to make a lot of other important decisions as well. I didn't want to name them but I also don't want anyone else to have a similar experience. They are called the Lotus Clinic. Anyways, I emailed them and they didn't even bother responding. I was surprised and so angry at this unprofessional behavior of theirs. Anyways, there was another clinic in the same city that I then contacted and they were efficient in replying. I am really sorry for this long post but I wanted to spread awareness and rant about my experience with the forum. I don't want anyone else to be treated this way.
See more 

Your reply

49 replies

Silvija2020 52 Posts Saturday April 7, 2018Registration date September 30, 2018 Last seen - Jun 21, 2018 at 05:20 AM
Thank you
Sorry for the unpleasant experience with the clinics. I live in a country where surrogacy is prohibited. I was TTC from last 10 years. But there was no sign of conceiving. I went to different doctors for my checkups. After extensive testing doctors were also unable to trace the issue with my infertility. I was stressed and was sad. I talked to my husband about this. He said not to worry that everything will be fine. We keep on TTC for some more time and still there was no hope in it. So we gave upon the idea of TTC. I was sad and depressed. Than a friend of mine told me about surrogacy. Her friend has a boy from surrogacy. She told me to think about surrogacy. I talked to my husband for surrogacy and soon he agreed to go for surrogacy. Than we start looking for some clinics and found many good clinics in Ukraine. We decided to move to Ukraine for surrogacy.
Respond to Silvija2020
sidneywhite 77 Posts Thursday May 10, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Jun 24, 2018 at 02:30 PM
Thank you
Hi, hope you are doing well. Sorry to hear about your unpleasant experience. we are in the same boat. I also faced same problem with Adonis clinics. I sent them several emails but they didn't bother to reply. I even waited for approx 20 days but all in vain. I am disappointed as well as angry with this kind of behavior. never gonna contact them again.
Respond to sidneywhite
aliayan 67 Posts Thursday June 21, 2018Registration date August 28, 2018 Last seen - Updated by aliayan on 24/06/18 at 05:19 PM
Thank you
Respond to aliayan
anayahill 117 Posts Monday March 19, 2018Registration date August 28, 2018 Last seen - Jun 24, 2018 at 05:20 PM
Thank you
It’s really bad. I hope everything will be alright for you. I know it always hurts. Lotus should respond you within time. but they didn’t do. Well, don’t be disappointed about it. The fate never does well for everyone. We are just so helpless. We can’t say anything. We can just suffer. There is nothing else that we can do. Much support.
Respond to anayahill
sidney88 28 Posts Thursday June 7, 2018Registration date July 10, 2018 Last seen - Jun 25, 2018 at 07:24 AM
Thank you
I hope things are good at your end. Thanks for sharing your experience. Yes. I totally agree with you. I think more and more awareness should be brought on such clinics. People should know what they are up to. They should not contact them at all. Since it is a complete wastage of time. This is quite incredible. I feel sorry for whatever you had to go through. This clinic has been playing with the patients feelings. So many of the females are of the same view. The clinic seems to be quite unprofessional. They don't bother replying to their patients. A lot of the couples are waiting to get their reply so they can make further decisions. It is sad they are still lurking in between. Waiting for a single reply.
Respond to sidney88
kandell88 14 Posts Saturday June 23, 2018Registration date July 10, 2018 Last seen - Jun 25, 2018 at 07:47 AM
Thank you
This is very disappointing. How can a clinic behave in such a way? Infertile couples already have so much to go through. And, then this behavior of the clinic comes. So many of the people are complaining about Lotus clinic. They should not have done this to you. My friend had the same experience. She emailed them twice. Hoping to get a reply so she could fulfill her dream. She is so hopeless again. It looks as if they are not ready to listen to patients' problem. However, this should be their first priority. I hope you find a good clinic soon. Don't get worried about it now. Sending my wishes and support to you. Take good care.
Respond to kandell88
joshien 47 Posts Thursday June 21, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - Jun 25, 2018 at 10:01 AM
Thank you
I have seen so many people complaining about the same issue. That’s sad to hear. I wonder why they didn’t reply. I think bad communication from an organization’s end is the worst. It’s the biggest turnoff! I have heard many such reviews about this clinic. I’ll definitely have to warn others too. Thank you for this!. I would recommend everyone to stay safe now. Make a right choice. Don’t get appealed to their way of communication. They seriously have got no concerns for patients like us. Be careful everyone.
Respond to joshien
sparkly 1 Posts Monday June 25, 2018Registration date June 25, 2018 Last seen - Jun 25, 2018 at 10:04 AM
Thank you
Hi everyone,I am feeling good to see all of you here. Iam feeling stronger now than from my past that lost my identity. Losing identity leads towards high level of generalised anxiety,depression and chronic lonliness.This was all about my adopted parents because they developed lonliness in my mind and my thoughts. They threaten my ability to connect with others that's the reason I became lonely day by day. It also made my self-image complicated. I had no control over losing my identity. That all things made me depressed and started to take pills that made me infertile. I am living in Europe and decided to go for surrogacy to fill my lonliness. I think this is the best option for infertility. i searched about Adnois Clinic and tried to contact with them via mails and phone calls but i was very very disappointed because they did'nt give me any response and they were sounded like broken the emotions. I think that they are not the professionals and just playing with the emotions of people.kindly beware from them. now I am searching another one that will be professional and understand the emotions.
Respond to sparkly
BellaJones998 52 Posts Friday April 6, 2018Registration date July 10, 2018 Last seen - Jun 25, 2018 at 10:56 AM
Thank you
Hey there Alissia. How are you doing? I hope its all great. I am really sorry for what you are going through. I hope it will all be okay soon. I have seen this clinic appear everywhere. I think they are just a bunch of spammers. They need to understand this is a serious issue. People are really upset because of it. They are also defaming many other clinics like this. I hope people learn about this. I hope everyone makes the right choice. Choosing the right clinic is really important. good luck and take care. I hope people start spreading awareness about these clinics soon.
Respond to BellaJones998
roze30 27 Posts Thursday June 21, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Jun 25, 2018 at 11:02 AM
Thank you
Hello, @Alissea.violet hope so you are doing great. So sorry to know about your experience. I appreciate this awareness post. I am glad that instead of losing hope. You are looking for treatment. So proud of you! It will surely help many people. Those dealing with this problem. Best of luck for your future. Stay positive and hope for best. I am happy that you found another clinic. Hope they provide you with a great environment and a good treatment. All the best for your future. My best wishes and prayers are with you. Hope for the best. May God bless you with a blessing soon.
Respond to roze30
scarett9999 66 Posts Saturday April 14, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Jun 25, 2018 at 12:32 PM
Thank you
hello dear. how are you? I am really sorry you had to go through such behavior. this is is so unacceptable. I understand you must have been In a rush. such decisions are very difficult already. so sad this happened to you. I have heard of such bad reviews from others too. thanks lord. you didn't go to them. what ould they do to you then? best of luck for your journey. glad you choose some good clinic. sending you baby dust. keep me updated.
Respond to scarett9999
Thank you
Alessia. Violet, I read your post. That’s really a bad experience. I also had a bad experience. I mailed them a few weeks ago. Finally, they responded me back after a long time. they are requiring some medical certificates and reports. That reports are so much expensive. I didn’t have had yet. I am also in great distress. Don’t know what should I do? Well, we have enough time yet. We shouldn’t spoil our career. Try to do something else. Best wishes are with you. have a good time.
Respond to amelia
aliceblake 128 Posts Sunday May 20, 2018Registration date August 18, 2018 Last seen - Jun 25, 2018 at 05:27 PM
Thank you
Hello there. I sent them several emails but they didn't bother to reply. I even waited for days but all in vain. I am disappointed as well as angry with this kind of behavior. I will go to another clinic now. Take care.
Respond to aliceblake
prerona30 13 Posts Saturday October 28, 2017Registration date June 25, 2018 Last seen - Jun 25, 2018 at 06:23 PM
Thank you
Dear Alessia, please do not apologize for this post. It is beautiful to see you share your struggle so very openly to whomever may be reading. It takes courage to call someone out on their misbehavior and etiquette. Thank you so much for the warning and I hope that they improve or that people heed your warning and avoid the issues you had. Take care and good luck to you and your family.
Respond to prerona30
Alexnde 10 Posts Wednesday June 27, 2018Registration date July 6, 2018 Last seen - Jun 29, 2018 at 11:06 AM
Thank you
Hello there, I am very sad to see your post. No doubt it is the very very annoying situation. There are many clinics who are playing with the feelings of parents. I am so much disappointed. But I have faith that in this world there is all kind of people. If bad then there will be good also. So I will advise you to never lose hope, please. Just find out the best one clinic nearest your home. And start the treatment. Just get rid of all the bad thoughts. All will be good soon dear. You have to take more care of your self. If you take any kind of stress then you will destroy your self mentally and also physically. So just stay strong. Be positive. And always be happy. I am wishing you best of luck.
"Hi, How are you doing?. Hope you are healthy and fine. I can understand that how it feels to lose your baby. I was happy in my life after the marriage. It feel so useless being a single in the life. I was not able give a single child. The clinic choice is the important step for the interfiles, that you people should take carefully in your life. There are many famous and best clinics. But chose the one with high success ratio. Best wishes for all of interfiles. I Hope you will get your desires soon. Good wishes.
"
Respond to Alexnde
Alexnde 10 Posts Wednesday June 27, 2018Registration date July 6, 2018 Last seen - Jun 29, 2018 at 11:42 AM
Thank you
Hey, Alessia violate. How are you? I wish you good luck dear. I have read your post. I know it is the very disappointing situation. A clinic should not behave in such a way. Infertile couples already have so many troubles in their mind to go through. And, then this behavior of the clinic comes a very non serious situation for them Infertility is not a joke. They should not have done this with anyone. My friend also faced same experience. She emailed them much time to a clinic. Hoping to get a reply so she could fulfill her dream according to the doctor's advice. But she fails to get any reply as well. This is so much annoying. It is not an issue which can be ignored. I just want to say please find out the best clinic for you. Wish you best of luck.
Respond to Alexnde
lidya2 26 Posts Monday July 2, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - Jul 2, 2018 at 03:32 AM
Thank you
This is so sad. You must have built up so much courage to contact them. I know that the person is very hopeful but then if something like this happens, it's really demotivating. I have been through same, I have recently started looking into surrogacy. So, I have emailed this clinic Lotus but didn't get any response. But hey? You're a strong woman! You've come up till here so bravely. So, don't let your hopes down just because the clinic reacted this way. It's their loss that they weren't able to attract a customer. Thank you so much for this post. You've done a great job, here. It's really important to raise awareness. Keep up the fantastic work.
Respond to lidya2
Sarahsth28 19 Posts Wednesday April 11, 2018Registration date August 9, 2018 Last seen - Aug 6, 2018 at 02:16 PM
Thank you
Aliysa, I can sense your disappointment and the purpose of this rant is to make others aware of the situation and exposing the fake clinics who robe people because of their innocence. I have been a victim of a few ill-mannered clinics. anyways, But my main reason to reply you is to tell you that you must not lose hope. The one bad experience must not affect your goal. The purpose is to embrace parenthood. Look out for another clinic in Europe. There is one very professional and the success rate is higher all around Europe. If you are interested to know the details. PM me for it. I will guide you to the right one and I promise you won't regret it. Good Luck
Respond to Sarahsth28
SashaMarcus 96 Posts Tuesday January 30, 2018Registration date August 19, 2018 Last seen - Aug 6, 2018 at 03:03 PM
Thank you
Very sorry to hear that! Well, yes! This is not the first time, I've heard it. You're not the first one who faced. I've friends suffering from infertility. So, yeah! Even one of them also contacted Lotus, but ended up with disappointment. So, yeah! Things work that way! Try other centers. Don't be hopeless, stressed or worried with one bad experience, you just had. You can still become a mother. xx
Respond to SashaMarcus
aliayan 67 Posts Thursday June 21, 2018Registration date August 28, 2018 Last seen - Aug 7, 2018 at 02:31 PM
Thank you
First things first, NO ONE should be going through what you are going through right now. I cannot believe you have been treated this way. I don't know about you but the moment I would have received such treatment I would've rammed the door open and went. A professional should know what it is like to go through miscarriage and especially how to tell a person she is infertile. I mean, you are not supposed to forget humanity while studying medicine. This is just absurd. I wish you get better and have a chance of having a child soon, as I know how happy a person gets after having a child after being told by such "professionals" that I am not able to. Best of luck.
Respond to aliayan
1 2 3 Next