Which would you choose ?

Oliviasmit 95 Posts Friday May 11, 2018Registration date August 10, 2018 Last seen - Jun 21, 2018 at 06:26 AM - Latest reply: LydiaHarris 49 Posts Saturday May 19, 2018Registration date August 23, 2018 Last seen
- Aug 23, 2018 at 10:48 AM
Hi everybody! I hope all of you are in good health. Being infertile is very hard both emotionally and physically. I feel like people should support each other in such troubled times. I am starting this thread to educate people on the options or treatments they can opt for if they are facing some sort of infertility. I am also infertile and to get through my infertility I resorted to surrogacy from Ukraine but it was not the first treatment I took. Before going for surrogacy I had 2 failed IVF and a failed IUI. Now all three of these can be used against infertility but which would you choose and why? For me, I would recommend going for surrogacy from Ukraine since Ukraine has some of the best fertility clinics and also because surrogacy is a sure shot. I would love to see what you guys have to say. Lets share
See more 

Your reply

15 replies

Sabera28 67 Posts Saturday April 14, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Jun 21, 2018 at 01:27 PM
Thank you
Hey. Although, IVF and IUI are incredible methods yet they didn't work for me. I had uterine polyps which made me go through Hysteroscopy. That's why I Couldn't conceive. I tried to Conceive for 4 years but all in vain. I and my Husband wanted babies badly. Then, we searched for alternatives. One of my friends suggested me to go for Surrogacy. It went successful and I have a child now. I am happy to the point that I chose this method for me. Today I am a blessed mother. I let it all out to a center in Europe. I trust this would help you a lot.
Respond to Sabera28
stacyben 88 Posts Tuesday March 20, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Jun 23, 2018 at 07:06 AM
Thank you
yes, I agree. IUI and IVF are amazing procedures. But they are not so successful. I have faced infertility for 10 years. I wanted to be a mother badly. I wasted 10 years in ttc. But I was so unlucky. I wanted a baby so I was recommended IVF. I was fine with it. I went for it. It failed in the first cycle. Later I decided to go for surrogacy. I went to a clinic in Europe. The clinic provided me with a healthy surrogate. I am a mother now. I am happy that I chose it.
Respond to stacyben
emily001 73 Posts Wednesday April 11, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Jun 23, 2018 at 07:39 AM
Thank you
you are right. IUI and IVF may fail sometimes. I am not against them. I have also seen many success stories from this technique. I truly pray for those who want babies. Indeed surrogacy is a great process. Many people got babies from surrogacy. But one should a right place for surrogacy. There are many clinics betraying people. Like Lotus and Adinos. I have heard many people crying about the clinics. My friend had such a bad experience with this clinic. Later she chose surrogacy from Europe. Now she is a mother of a daughter. Who is 9 months old. I am happy for her.
Respond to emily001
Monika966 58 Posts Saturday March 17, 2018Registration date August 14, 2018 Last seen - Jun 23, 2018 at 07:53 AM
Thank you
I think i should also share my experience about surrogacy for someone seeking for it.
I was infertile due to cancer and i was unable to have a baby.
Later we found about surrogacy.We moved from Japan to Europe for surrogacy.
With the help of internet in Europe we came to know about a good clinic there.
We than moved to Ukraine.We finally went through surrogacy.Soon we will have to beautiful daughters via Surrogacy.
Surrogacy is very good you people should also research about it i guess.
Respond to Monika966
Alessia.Violet 137 Posts Sunday January 21, 2018Registration date October 13, 2018 Last seen - Jun 23, 2018 at 08:49 AM
Thank you
Hey, Olivia thank you for starting this educational post. I am sorry to hear about your failed cycles. However, eventually surrogacy did work for you and I think that is great. Usually, the first step for people on infertility journey is medication. If medication can help them then it is great. After medication IUI along with the medication is the second step. This all comes under naturally trying, almost. IVF is the bigger step! It has proven to be quite successful for a lot of couples. For IVF what matters the most is a good clinic. The clinic should have a high success rate. This ensures that the doctor is a professional and an expert in his field. IVF if alone doesn't work then people do opt for IVF with DE. This mostly works for people as well. The last resort is surrogacy which has about 70% chance of success.
Respond to Alessia.Violet
aliceblake 128 Posts Sunday May 20, 2018Registration date August 18, 2018 Last seen - Jun 23, 2018 at 10:36 AM
Thank you
Hello there. How are you? I hope you are well. For IVF what matters the most is a good clinic. The clinic should have a high success rate. This ensures that the doctor is a professional and an expert in his field. IVF if alone doesn't work then people do opt for IVF with DE. This mostly works for people as well. Surrogacy is proven to be more successful. I wish it goes well for everyone. Take care. Lots of love.
Respond to aliceblake
jeny288 46 Posts Thursday June 21, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - Jun 23, 2018 at 06:26 PM
Thank you
"
Hi, surrogacy is best for infertile couples. IVF is also a good method. But, it is too painful. It is also very expensive. Surrogacy is less painful. It is also cheaper as compared to other. Surrogacy is mostly successful. Surrogacy is a blessing. But, women should avoid Lotus and Adios clinic. I was infertile. I was suffering from fatigue injury. I was trying to conceive. My family was not accepting me. But my husband helped me so much. We both wanted a baby desperately. One of my colleagues suggested me to go for Surrogacy. I went for Surrogacy in Europe. That was the best clinic I must say. Now, I have a baby. It's just because of Surrogacy. Stay blessed.
"
Respond to jeny288
Thank you
I feel so sad to hear about your infertility story. Just be strong and remain brave. I had also faced infertility. I’m a heart patient. My doctor said to me that I cannot become a mother. I was very disheartened. Then I try to contact Adonis. I send them a lot of mail. But they did reply. Their behavior was totally unprofessional. Then we move to another clinic. There are many clinics in Europe. That provides the best treatment for infertility.
grannada 14 Posts Sunday July 15, 2018Registration date August 28, 2018 Last seen - Aug 18, 2018 at 07:33 AM
Hey,
hope you are doing well. i am so sorry to hear about you. And trust me i know the pain you are going through. and i know its not easy to survive through all this. Being an infertile is not easy when you are a kids lover and you see kids all around. I am facing infertility since 8 years and it was not so easy for me to survive. I Was TTC for 7 years but nothing worked. Few months ago i quit TTC and decided to try surrogacy procedure. and i was hoping that things will work out this time but i din;t know that choosing the right clinic for it is so hard too. I found a clinic . i contacted them. But they didn't response. I was hoping for a response. I kept on calling the too but they didn't respond at all. I waited two months for their response and you know that wait is so hard. I have been waiting and waiting since 8 years for things to work out but nothing worked. and again i faced the same. This clinic L***s is shit. I hating it more than ever. I am hopeless and depressed again and all thanks to such scammers.
"
Respond to emmajoe303
alissonclark 38 Posts Monday July 30, 2018Registration date October 14, 2018 Last seen - Aug 18, 2018 at 06:18 PM
Thank you
Hey, there. I think the choice depends on your infertility. And, of course, the choice of the clinic. If you go to the one you mentioned in Ukraine, then you're in safe hands. They'll guide you, perfectly. Good luck to you! You're making a good decision. I hope it works out!
Respond to alissonclark
pheobe412 178 Posts Monday January 22, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Aug 21, 2018 at 07:05 PM
Thank you
Well, what happened to you is not good. I am with you in this matter. Still, there is nothing we can do except waiting for a right opportunity. All we have to do is grab it and never let it go. It would be fine. There is no need to worry about. Please, don't worry. You'll surely find your help. Just wait.
Respond to pheobe412
friendly_mum101 16 Posts Saturday August 18, 2018Registration date August 26, 2018 Last seen - Aug 22, 2018 at 02:46 AM
Thank you
Yes, I agree. You're right about surrogacy being a sure shot. However, to each it's own. There are various people who would rather try out IVF and IUI. With IVF, the success rates vary. While it may take some several cycles to conceive, for some it might not ever happen. This is where the aspect of a good clinic comes in. The procedure suited best for one depends on the kind of fertility one is plagued with. This can be easily figured out by the doctor. Which is why one must opt for the best of the doctors prior to deciding on a procedure.
Respond to friendly_mum101
Eleanor045 37 Posts Friday May 11, 2018Registration date August 28, 2018 Last seen - Aug 22, 2018 at 03:04 AM
Thank you
Hey Olivia! Hope you are doing well. I feel so sorry for what you had gone through. It is very hard to face infertility. Surrogacy is indeed a great blessing. I am also an infertile person. My infertility reason was hysterectomy owing to cancer spread. Doctors told me that I cannot able to conceive. Then I came to know about surrogacy. I convinced my husband to go for surrogacy. Finally, we decided to go for surrogacy as it was our last option. We went to Europe because surrogacy banned in our country. Here I found a reputable clinic after making five months research struggle. I have been provided with great facilities. They arranged a surrogate for me and took a great care of her. Now our surrogate is going to give a birth twin baby dolls soon. Well, thanks for sharing your views here. God bless you.
Respond to Eleanor045
alisa123 89 Posts Monday February 19, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Aug 23, 2018 at 07:38 AM
Thank you
This is a very useful thread that you started, Olivia. A lot of people here will seek help from this. Well, I believe that all the above mentioned assisted conception methods are very helpful. It depends on the infertility situation of the person in order to choose the best-suited method for herself. Like my cousin has PCOS, so an IVF treatment is best for her to get pregnant from. But, my sister had cancer so she couldn't bear a baby in her womb which is why she opted for a surrogacy process. Surrogacy is trending because it is the last hope of the intended parents which proves to be a success.
Respond to alisa123
LydiaHarris 49 Posts Saturday May 19, 2018Registration date August 23, 2018 Last seen - Aug 23, 2018 at 10:48 AM
Thank you
Well, Olivia! You're really so helpful to share it. Yes? I can understand it. I know! Stay strong! I'm also undergoing my process abroad later this month. So, yes! You're right about centers in Ukraine, really are hot spots nowadays. Still, best regards! xx
Respond to LydiaHarris