Suggestions

amelia - Jun 21, 2018 at 11:21 AM - Latest reply: aliayan 67 Posts Thursday June 21, 2018Registration date August 28, 2018 Last seen
- Jun 25, 2018 at 09:45 AM
how are you doing ladies!!! I am fine and hoping you also trying your best to conceive. I am with you in the same boat. I have heard about the Adonis clinic. Their clinical conditions are not suitable now a day. If you have any experience them, please share your story with us. Please let me aware with your comments because I have applied there. Waiting to know your thoughts.
See more 

Your reply

6 replies

mistygray 134 Posts Friday February 16, 2018Registration date October 18, 2018 Last seen - Jun 21, 2018 at 12:06 PM
Thank you
Hi. I hope you are well. Sorry to hear about your struggles. If you are considering surrogacy or any other treatment for yourself I'd suggest don't go to this clinic you mentioned. I feel like they don't really care about their clients. It's so saddening. People put all their money, hopes and hearts into this. The least they could do is treat them with respect. They won't reply to your queries. That's so arrogant. You should try it yourself. I don't think they're worth your time and money. I tried contacting them for my own procedure. And they didn't give a damn. Please do a good research before choosing a clinic for yourself.
Respond to mistygray
claudiopeters 88 Posts Sunday March 18, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - Jun 21, 2018 at 12:27 PM
Thank you
Hey there. I don't know much about them. However, I have read some super negative reviews about them. I checked out their website, it wasn't very good, either. I'd personally suggest avoiding such a clinic. I'm glad you're sharing news. I hope more people spread awareness regarding it.
Respond to claudiopeters
LydiaHarris 49 Posts Saturday May 19, 2018Registration date August 23, 2018 Last seen - Jun 21, 2018 at 12:38 PM
Thank you
Hi Amelia! Well, I've tried having contact with them a few months back to get some information regarding surrogacy solution for me. As you know I can't conceive due to my medical condition. So, yeah! I tried emailing them and they replied me to slowly...For three days, I tried getting information. But, due to their poor customer service representation. I was unable to get on a conclusion. So, a friend referred me to another center in Kiev. I got my procedure booked there for August. Yes! Some companies still don't understand the importance of reaching a customer...Anyway!
Respond to LydiaHarris
alisa123 89 Posts Monday February 19, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Jun 24, 2018 at 10:17 PM
Thank you
Hi there! I'm doing very well and I hope you're doing fine too. I'm sorry about your infertility. I don't wish you make you feel down but the truth is, the clinic you mentioned isn't good. I've heard many negative reviews about them throughout different forums. So, please surf the internet for a better clinic. I hope you find a good one. Good luck!
Respond to alisa123
ellenheller 35 Posts Thursday June 7, 2018Registration date June 29, 2018 Last seen - Updated by ellenheller on 25/06/18 at 02:21 AM
Thank you
Hi, I can totally understand you, These clinics can ruin your life. I and married from last 8 years and couldn’t conceive. had a very bad experience with this clinic named ‘Adonis’. The doctor wouldn’t show up on time and delayed appointments so I ended up changing my clinic I went through IVF treatments too but it didn’t work for me. IVF was painful too but what scared me more was the outcome and unfortunately, it was negative. I didn’t go in the second round and then my doctor suggested me surrogacy. I opted for it and now the surrogate is carrying my baby. It’s the 5th month. I would suggest everyone research about your clinic before going so you don’t have to face problems like I did with Adonis.
Respond to ellenheller
aliayan 67 Posts Thursday June 21, 2018Registration date August 28, 2018 Last seen - Jun 25, 2018 at 09:45 AM
Thank you
I can totally understand your feelings. You must go for surrogacy in Ukraine. I have also heard many positive reviews about that clinic. Your decision of not telling anyone is the best. You can simply fly to Ukraine for 10-11 months and come back with a baby in your arms. My cousin had surrogacy procedure from Ukraine. She is super impressed with them.
Respond to aliayan