Heart broken experience

Registration date
Saturday April 14, 2018
Last seen
August 27, 2018
- - Latest reply:  MargoGonzalez - Dec 12, 2018 at 04:39 AM
hey all. how are you all dealing with infertility? I'm so heartbroken. so devoted. my sister is blaming me now. she has osteoporosis. she cannot conceive naturally. she was scared of going for alternatives. but I couldn't see her die daily. I contacted Adonis clinic which seemed appealing at first. explained to them everything. they were so not serious about our situation. responded to us with rude answers. even then I talked. suddenly they stopped responding. when I asked about them about there privacy and security policies. DO NOT GO FOR IT EVER. we were made to feel so odd.
See more 

Your reply

20/36 replies

Registration date
Monday February 19, 2018
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
Hey back. I'm so sorry about your situation. Your sister must be so broken by this. It isn't your fault, you were just trying to help. Can't blame your sister too, she is going through a tough phase of life. Don't lose hope, please. There are many other clinics who are amazing at their work. I hope you find a good clinic soon. Best wishes!
Respond to alisa123
Registration date
Monday March 12, 2018
Last seen
August 29, 2018
Thank you
Thank you for alerting us about the issue. It seems some clinics just don't want to do their work. It's a turn off when organizations don't reply appropriately. I've heard about this problem about Adonis from a few other people as well. Let's hope they get their priorities in order soon. Meanwhile, I'd suggest not losing hope and rather opting for another clinic that's well mannered. I'm sure you'll find better ones.
Respond to HanRIchie
Registration date
Saturday June 23, 2018
Last seen
June 27, 2018
Thank you
Hey, I'm sorry about your situation. It seems that there are a lot of people suffering from the same issue regarding the same clinic. Clearly, something needs to be done about this. I've heard their customer service is extremely disappointing. I've read on many forums that they take an excruciatingly long time to reply. And sometimes it does not even happen for months. Clearly, that clinic seems to not care about their customers and are just out there for the money. I truly hope that at least their doctors are somewhat experienced so that if someone does end up visiting them. They don't end up in trouble. Hopefully, people will start to find better clinics to attend. Until them, I wish them the best of luck. Surrogacy and IVF are such good alternatives when someone is facing infertility. It's a shame that clinics like these are ruining it. Good luck to all the future parents out there. Please make sure to have a strict background check on clinics before applying.
Respond to MakiHarukawa
Registration date
Saturday March 17, 2018
Last seen
August 14, 2018
Thank you
You should have contacted a popular clinic. There are many popular clinics in Ukraine. Surrogacy has been a good thing for me after all.I read about surrogacy alot.I heard people talking about it mostly on the forums or on different social platforms.
I had hystrestomy cancer.I am cancer free but i can't be a mom anymore.I was ver upset and stressed.But my husband was there to support me.He assured me that he will do everything to have us a baby.
So we came to know about surrogacy.Firstly we both searched about surrogacy we understood every aspect of surrogacy.Than we moved to Europe from Japan.Japan has banned surrogacy totally so we moved.We stayed in Europe for 4 months and consulted some clinics too.
but due to several reasons my husband was not very satisfied.Then we moved to Ukraine.We heard from many people about many clincis in Ukraine.Ukraine is very popular as per surrogacy.In Ukraine we contacted a clinic and than the clinic started our journey of surrogacy.
Now the surrogate mother is pregnant with our twin daughters.We are very excited to have our own babies now.
Respond to Monika966
Registration date
Sunday March 18, 2018
Last seen
August 29, 2018
Thank you
Aw, honey. I'm really sorry to learn about your situation. I hope things get better for you, ASAP. Don't lose hope. There are a lot of good clinics in Ukraine. Look at your options. Contact me, if you need details on finding an alternative clinic.
Respond to claudiopeters
Registration date
Sunday May 20, 2018
Last seen
August 18, 2018
Thank you
Hello darling. How are you? I hope you are well. I feel so sorry for your sister. That clinic seems to not care about their customers and are just out there for the money. I truly hope that at least their doctors are somewhat experienced so that if someone does end up visiting them. They don't end up in trouble. Hopefully, people will start to find better clinics to attend. Until them, I wish them the best of luck. Surrogacy and IVF are such good alternatives. Please go for another clinic. I hope it goes well for you. Take care.
Respond to aliceblake
Registration date
Thursday June 21, 2018
Last seen
August 29, 2018
Thank you
Hi there, hope you are doing good. I am sorry to hear about your sister. This makes me sad. I've also been there. I think she must go for surrogacy. This is a good option for her. She will have a child of her own DNA. This will make her happy. Thank you. Wishing you luck.
Respond to christina980
Registration date
Thursday June 21, 2018
Last seen
August 28, 2018
Thank you
I am so sorry to hear what you have been through. Don’t lose hope and give some other clinic a try. You can consult some other clinic that what suits you the most. Lotus and Adonis are rediculous clinics. Just leave them with the terrible things they are doing to people. As there are many couples who are TTC doesn’t work and they have to go for IVF and even surrogacy. I would suggest you consult your doctor and give it another try, provided if you haven’t been trying for long. If you don’t want to take any chances you can go for surrogacy. There are many reliable clinics around the world that are providing surrogacy services. Wish you good luck.
Respond to aliayan
Registration date
Monday March 19, 2018
Last seen
August 28, 2018
Thank you
I’m really sorry about your experience. You are already going through so much and then such kind of clinic's behavior is unacceptable. I totally understand your situation. Search for other reliable clinics. Surrogacy is a good option for the women who are infertile. There is no risk of losing life in that. Moreover, it gives faster results. I am also going to opt for surrogacy. It will be fine for you. You have to stay strong during all this. I hope that thing go right for you. May everything gets best for you. Best of luck. Stay strong and blessed!
Respond to anayahill
Registration date
Friday April 6, 2018
Last seen
July 10, 2018
Thank you
Hey there. Scarlett. How are you doing? I hope its all great. I am sorry to hear about your sister. I know things must be hard for her. I hope I could help. Please, don't fall for these clinics. Adonis and Lotus are just scammers. They are doing business for nothing more than money. I wish everyone good luck. Take care and lots of love.
Respond to BellaJones998
Registration date
Thursday June 7, 2018
Last seen
July 10, 2018
Thank you
I am so sorry that you had such a terrible experience. Adinos is not replying to any of its patients. Don't get worried. Forget what has happened. You can't change it now. Look for other clinics in Eastern Europe. I hope you find one soon. Good luck!
Respond to sidney88
Registration date
Saturday June 23, 2018
Last seen
July 10, 2018
Thank you
Your sister must be going through. a lot of pain. I totally understand. Don't get worried. She is upset that is why blaming you. Adinos is a spam. They don't bother replying to the patients. They are not dealing with them well. I hope you find a good clinic soon. Wish you all the very best!
Respond to kandell88
Thank you
hey scarett9999! I hope you are doing great. i am so sad to hear about your experience. i have been hearing this news. and it was quite disappointing when i emailed them for info they did not reply. it was a bad experience. stay strong and hopeful.
Respond to marrie07
Registration date
Thursday June 21, 2018
Last seen
July 15, 2018
Thank you
Hi, How are you? How is your sister? I am really sad to know about her infertility. It is very hard to face. It is very painful. I am surprised to know the attitude of the clinic. You should contact another authentic clinic. Ukraine is best for infertility treatment. Don't lose hope. Everything will be alright. convince your sister again. Tell her to stay positive. Just don't give up. My prayers are with you. Good luck.
Respond to tressalee
Registration date
Tuesday July 3, 2018
Last seen
August 18, 2018
Thank you
hi. how are you?. deeply in full of sorrow. I am sorry to hear her conditions. It is really hard to accept all this. infertility is a curse now. infertility can be resolved by many methods. it creates much hopelessness in the family. Do not lose hope. Science has developed now. its treatment is possible now. I will advise you to go for surrogacy. consult with your husband. Go for a checkup once again. Manage an affordable clinic. IVF also good But surrogacy is the best I have ever seen. hope for good and Best wishes. pray for me as well.
Respond to isbella48
Thank you
Hi there, I hope that you are living a happy life and are now awesome. I know when you face the average type of clinic then you face the hurdled in your life with the waste of money and time. Well keep calm and visit the Ukraine. They will entertain you with their best services. You will be surely satisfied. So, I will recommend on the behalf of my experience the best one clinic in Ukraine is the only Bio-Tex-Com. Wish you a happy future life. May Godless you. My love is also with you. :)
AshleyAvril
Registration date
Wednesday June 27, 2018
Last seen
August 18, 2018
-
Hey there! Dear, I am so sorry to hear about your sister had to go through because of the carelessness of this clinic towards this sensitive issue. I am hoping that your sisters find peace in some way. I am sure that this is very emotional for her. Firstly, the struggle of miscarriages is absolutely really heart-breaking. Then to face something this miserable is also really sad. I wish you and your sister find a good clinic. See you need to make sure that the doctors are professional and the clinic is also reputable before you go for it. Just be there for your sister throughout this time.
Wish you both all the very best!
Respond to emmajoe303
Registration date
Thursday May 10, 2018
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
Hi there, how are you? Sorry to hear about your sister. I hope everything will be fine soon. A***s clinic is a scam. They are misguiding others as well. I am also a victim. I think we should have to expose them. So others can't waste their time and money.
Respond to sidneywhite
Registration date
Wednesday June 27, 2018
Last seen
August 18, 2018
Thank you
Hey! I hope you are doing well. Thank you so much for sharing this. I can understand infertility would be really heartbreaking for your sister. Just stay with her all the time and do not leave her alone. Make her understand that you were trying to contact the clinic for her betterment. It is normal for someone to blame others while going through such problems. I am infertile as well and everything was made worse when I was diagnosed with cancerous polyps. I had become hopeless. But this where you lose to strength. You must tell her to stay hopeful and positive. One poor clinic does not mean she will not be able to find a good clinic. I hope everything works out for her. Good luck!
Respond to Olivia_1990
Thank you
Hey, how are you? Hope you are doing good. I am sorry for your bad experience. Women should avert these clinics. They are atrocious. I would recommend you go for surrogacy to Europe. The staff there is satisfactory. They are attentive towards there work. I had also a baby through surrogacy. I moved to Europe for this process. My husband assisted me a lot. I really extol him. Now I am enjoying motherhood. Life is so charming with babies. I and my husband is very glad.
Respond to jeny288
Registration date
Saturday April 14, 2018
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
I am so sorry about your sister. I can understand dealing with Infertility is so hard. I would suggest her a clinic in Europe. They are having the best services. They have quite good packages. I had uterine polyps disease which left me infertile. So I went to this clinic. They provided me with the healthy surrogate. Today I am a blessed mother. Avoid Lotus and Adinos clinics. They are not good. I wish her the best of luck.
Respond to Sabera28
1 2 Next