August 27, 2018
-
Registration date
Sunday December 30, 2018
Status
Last seen
January 5, 2019
-
hey all. how are you all dealing with infertility? I'm so heartbroken. so devoted. my sister is blaming me now. she has osteoporosis. she cannot conceive naturally. she was scared of going for alternatives. but I couldn't see her die daily. I contacted *** clinic which seemed appealing at first. explained to them everything. they were so not serious about our situation. responded to us with rude answers. even then I talked. suddenly they stopped responding. when I asked about them about there privacy and security policies. DO NOT GO FOR IT EVER. we were made to feel so odd.

25 replies

Registration date
Sunday May 20, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 18, 2018

Hello there. Surrogacy is a blessing. I was so hopeless when i got to know that i am infertile. I had surrogacy from Ukraine. I now have a beautiful baby boy. So happy and blessed.
Registration date
Monday August 6, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 28, 2018

Hello! Hope you will be fine soon. I am so sorry for your experience. I know infertility is a heartbroken experience. No woman deserves to deal with it. But I have seen that there are a lot of people suffering from the same issue. People should understand that the time is change now. Modern science has introduced us to the treatments for infertility. IVF and surrogacy are the best treatments for infertility. Its success rate is also very high. There is a clinic in Europe which is providing these treatments at a very low cost. You should go for it. They help people in fulfilling their dreams. I hope your dreams also come true. Best of luck!
Registration date
Monday August 6, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 28, 2018

Hope you are doing good. I know infertility is a heartbroken experience. It is a very common issue nowadays. But science has introduced us to the treatments for infertility. IVF and surrogacy are the best treatments for infertility. Couples should aware of these alternatives who are facing infertility. It's going to be very helpful to them.
Registration date
Monday June 25, 2018
Status
Last seen
February 28, 2019

Thank you for spreading awareness. I feel so bad for you. I hope things go well. Just don't lose hope. I always tell my friends that before visiting a clinic do research about them! One of the reasons why my process is going so well is because of the clinic. They are doing a really good job. The clinic and the doctors are so considerate that it's unbelievable.
Registration date
Sunday December 30, 2018
Status
Last seen
January 5, 2019

Hi! I m so sorry that you had to experience this. These clinics are really making it a living hell for people. I have also had a similar experience with them. Tried to contact for them months but got no response. This journey is already so hard and then these clinics are taking advantage of the innocent people.