Heart breaking Experience

sidneywhite 77 Posts Thursday May 10, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Jun 22, 2018 at 02:09 PM - Latest reply: BellaJones998 52 Posts Friday April 6, 2018Registration date July 10, 2018 Last seen
- Jul 6, 2018 at 08:23 AM
Hi, Hope you all are doing well. My name is Sidney white. I am married and 33 years old. I had aced 3 miscarriage in the last 5 years. And doctors diagnosed me infertility. I can't conceive naturally because of my heart disease. It was a heart breaking news for me and my husband. But we didn't lose hope. We heard about surrogacy. We decided to give it a try. We have read many reviews about Adonis clinics on different platforms so we decided to contact Adonis clinic for surrogacy. We are from Japan. Adonis clinic is in Ukraine. We contacted them via email and asked about the surrogacy details and treatment packages. We also mentioned that it is a matter of urgency. But they didn't reply us back after sending emails several times. We are disappointed with their communication service and looking for recommendations for surrogacy.
See more 

Your reply

13 replies

alisa123 89 Posts Monday February 19, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Jun 22, 2018 at 11:55 PM
Thank you
Hi there, Sidney! I'm doing good and I hope you're good too. I'm sorry about your infertility, dear. I know it must be very hard for you to cope up with this truth. Just don't lose hope, okay? Hope is the key to success. I'm happy to see that you're going for surrogacy. It definitely is a blessing for people like you and me. Anyway, I'm sorry that the clinic isn't dealing professionally with you. Don't get upset about it. You shouldn't let some irresponsible clinic get your hopes down. It's their loss that they lost a serious client. Anyhow, there are several other great clinics in Ukraine. You can ask people who've had surrogacy done, for reviews on this forum. I'm sure everyone will help you find a good clinic. All the best to you!
Respond to alisa123
HanRIchie 45 Posts Monday March 12, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - Jun 23, 2018 at 12:26 AM
Thank you
This is just sad. I think clinics like these should just stop existing. What's the point of it when you can't help your customers? Giving them a timely and appropriate response is what brings them to you. I think it's great that you are willing to contact others as well. Keeping your options open is your best bet. I'm sure that you'll end up finding the right one. Surrogacy is a great procedure. There are few better ones in Ukraine. If you want, I'll tell you by name. Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I'm sure it'll help many who are going through the search of the right clinic. Adonis is definitely a no now!
Respond to HanRIchie
NatashaLiam 98 Posts Friday February 16, 2018Registration date August 22, 2018 Last seen - Jun 23, 2018 at 01:49 AM
Thank you
I am also 43, got married when I was 27.
I guess surrogacy is the only solution to my problem.
A friend has now suggested me to search for some international clinics that do not reside in our country.
You should also visit a surrogacy related clinic.
There are many good clinics for solution regarding miscarriages.
I have recently found one situated in Ukraine.
They have quite a costless package with all the facilities.
I have had many treatments from many experts but they never turn out to work out for me the way I hope them to.
I have tried IUI and IVF but they failed for me many many times.
People have now told me about surrogacy and I am really thinking about going for it.
I just need some guidelines as surrogacy is illegal in the state where I live and I am very scared.
I just need to complete my life and my family before it is too late for me even to try.
I think you should give it a try too because in my view it is quite a suitable procedure for women of our age
I have pregnancy issue and complications from the past 10 years and I still am childless as I have always been.
There must be some way to carry out everything legally, right?
It is very difficult at times to handle the loneliness and the depression but there are always friends and family to make me feel better.
One thing that I am very thankful for is that I never lose hope.
Respond to NatashaLiam
MakiHarukawa 4 Posts Saturday June 23, 2018Registration date June 27, 2018 Last seen - Jun 23, 2018 at 03:07 AM
Thank you
Hello Sydney. I'm sorry to hear about your miscarriage. I know it's really tough for someone to go through this. Especially this many times. You are a very strong person not giving up. I hope your clinic gives their reply soon. However, the list of clients can be quite long so that is probably why they are not replying very fast. I recommend waiting for a few more days. If it doesn't work out then try researching other clinics. There are alot of them out there that offer better and cheaper services. Try and find the best one suited for you. It might take a while. Hopefully not that long though. There are many forums(including this one) who can provide knowledge on more clinics similar to this one. Good luck with your journey!
Respond to MakiHarukawa
joshien 47 Posts Thursday June 21, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - Jun 23, 2018 at 04:36 AM
Thank you
hey there. I hope you doing okay. This is unbelievable! How absurd. How could the clinic do this to their customers? I'm hearing a lot of issues such as this regarding the clinic. It's really a turn-off. I wish you don't let this bring down your hopes though. I think you should keep looking. a good clinic is right around the corner, I'm sure!
Respond to joshien
Thank you
Hi there, Sidney! I'm doing good and I hope you're good too. I'm sorry about your infertility, dear. I know it must be very hard for you to cope up with this truth. Just don't lose hope, okay? Hope is the key to success. I'm happy to see that you're going for surrogacy. I hope your clinic gives their reply soon. However, the list of clients can be quite long so that is probably why they are not replying very fast. Anyhow, there are several other great clinics in Ukraine. You can ask people who've had surrogacy done, for reviews on this forum. I'm sure everyone will help you find a good clinic. All the best to you!
Respond to amy
Alessia.Violet 137 Posts Sunday January 21, 2018Registration date October 13, 2018 Last seen - Jun 23, 2018 at 05:47 AM
Thank you
Hey, Sidney, I am extremely sorry to hear about your experience. I can understand how much disappointing it would have been. I myself have had a similar experience with both Adonis and Lotus. It is devastating to see such known clinics behaving in such a manner. I myself clearly mentioned in my email that it was a matter of urgency. However, sadly until now haven't received any reply back. One of my friends had a similar experience as well. She in her email had asked about the program details. When the reply came instead of answering her query they asked for her information. Such behavior that too with patients is completely unacceptable. However, for my surrogacy, I am visiting Ukraine but another clinic. They are efficient and considering towards their patients. For me, a good patient-practitioner relation matters a lot. Therefore, I am extremely happy with my decision. If you want to know any further details do let me know.
Respond to Alessia.Violet
pheobe412 178 Posts Monday January 22, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Jun 23, 2018 at 08:32 AM
Thank you
Hey there, I am so sorry. I know other persons with the same conditions. I am really scared by them now. We should all just be aware of them. Anyways, please don't worry. You'll get your help from somewhere else. Be Strong. It's all going to be alright.
Respond to pheobe412
joshien 47 Posts Thursday June 21, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - Jun 25, 2018 at 10:26 AM
Thank you
I can understand your feelings. I have been in the same boat. I could not do anything but regret. I have emailed the Adonis Clinic for so many times. My sister is facing infertility issues. She is getting stressed each day. I asked for their help. Sadly, there is no response yet. Seems so untrustable to me. All of you should stay safe and make a right choice.
Respond to joshien
christina980 12 Posts Thursday June 21, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - Jul 5, 2018 at 07:49 PM
Thank you
Hi Sidney, hope you are doing good. I know life's been hard for you. Infertility is the worst nightmare of every woman. I've been there, felt that. Then I went for IVF. It also failed. Now I am going for surrogacy. I hope things go as planned. I hope that you will be with a child soon. There are some clinics who are not doing their job well. But you don't need to worry. There are some good clinics too who are doing their job really very well. Contact some other clinic. This will help you. Thank you. Wishing you luck.
Respond to christina980
aliayan 67 Posts Thursday June 21, 2018Registration date August 28, 2018 Last seen - Jul 6, 2018 at 02:19 AM
Thank you
I am really sorry about that. I don’t know what words should I use. Words play an important role in condolence someone. I can't imagine how can clinics not care about us. That's so low of Adonis. They should be called out everywhere. But you need to move ahead. It’s better to have a decision instead of sitting at home. Go for other reliable clinics. Do your research. It’s best for those ladies who are barren. So try it and grab the opportunity. My best wishes are with you and may you have a safe journey!!!
Respond to aliayan
anayahill 117 Posts Monday March 19, 2018Registration date August 28, 2018 Last seen - Jul 6, 2018 at 02:38 AM
Thank you
I am so sorry about what happened to you. I am really disappointed with the attitude of Adonis clinic towards their patient. They should be banned. However, Surrogacy is the best option. It is helping many in need. I have been gathering information about this clinic. I was afraid of being infertile because of the endometriosis. I was diagnosed at age 20 but I never thought it as a big deal. But now I think it is getting in my way to be pregnant. About this clinic, I have got good reviews about it. People there are awesome and helping. They treat you with the best. They have a nice and friendly environment there. People are having babies and are very satisfied from this clinic. I think you should also visit that clinic it will help you. Best wishes.
Respond to anayahill
BellaJones998 52 Posts Friday April 6, 2018Registration date July 10, 2018 Last seen - Jul 6, 2018 at 08:23 AM
Thank you
Hey there Sidney. I am really sorry to hear about your situation. I know it must be really hard. These clinics are just playing with emotions. They don't know this is a serious issue. I hope no one falls for Adonis or even lotus. I wish everyone good luck. Take care and lots of love.
Respond to BellaJones998