Beware of Such Clinics

Registration date
Thursday May 10, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 27, 2018
-
Hello, I am a daily visitor of this forum. I want to share my experience. I am an infertile. I Contact *** clinic as i want to know about the surrogacy procedure and the treatment packages. I sent them several emails but they din't reply me back. I also waited a month for their response but unfortunately wasted my precious time. If any of you want to contact them for treatment please keep my experience in mind.
See more 

9 replies

Registration date
Friday February 16, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 22, 2018
Thank you
I was also trying from few years but had many complications. Although i conceived for 3 times but resulted in miscarriage everytime.
So i started looking for other methods of having a baby. And i came to know about surrogacy.
Sorry to hear that you are still trying. Keep on trying was a good thing as long as you had some hope of conceiving. Now as the doctors can't even tell your problem of infertility. You should look for other options to have a baby now.
I contacted a clinic for surrogacy and soon i will get my dates of meeting with the clinic.
Good luck to you.
Respond to NatashaLiam
Registration date
Thursday June 21, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 29, 2018
Thank you
This is obviously awful. How can one behave in this way? I have emailed Adinos Clinic a few days back. My sister needed a few suggestions about herself. She miscarried her baby twice. Now, we want to know what option should be suitable for her. Will she be able to conceive? Sadly, the clinic never replied to us. They should have understood that patients truly trust them when they seek their help. I am so frustrated at their poor communication. I was impressed with their attitude at first. I observed it on different forums. But, sadly, it was the worst experience with me. All of you should be careful now. It is a matter of one's life. No one has the right to play with it.
Respond to joshien
Registration date
Saturday March 17, 2018
Status
Last seen
April 4, 2019
Thank you
A clinic made our dream come true.With the help of this clinic we will soon have our two daughters.We are so thankful to the clinic.And we are thankful to the surrogate mother too.We moved to Ukraine to meet with this clinic.We are from Japan where surrogacy is totally ban.Then we moved to Europe to go for surrogacy.But we weren't satisfied there.So we came to know about Ukraine in surrogacy and we moved there.This is the best clinic.Thanks
Respond to Monika966
Registration date
Sunday January 21, 2018
Status
Last seen
March 23, 2019
Thank you
Hey, Sidney thank you for sharing your experience. So many others have had a similar experience with them. It is actually very upsetting that a fertility clinic is behaving in such a manner. Everyone should be careful with the clinics these days. It is sad that as an infertile person I would also have to worry about the clinics as well. Life is already so hard and this is just adding another burden. I am getting my surrogacy done from a different place they have been great so far. Best of luck to all those who are on this similar journey.
Respond to Alessia.Violet
Registration date
Sunday May 20, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 18, 2018
Thank you
Hello there. How are you? Thank you for sharing your experience. So many others have had a similar experience with them. I hope no one goes there. I wish this journey becomes easy for everyone. Take care.
Respond to aliceblake
Registration date
Saturday May 19, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 23, 2018
Thank you
Well, yes! I've also heard it before. I don't understand that these companies/centers still don't understand the significance of communication in the modern world. Anyway! I hope you find another one. I'm also undergoing surrogacy this year at a reproduction center in Kiev. So, yeah! It's really good in terms of services. I've had personally experienced it. But, til my match confirmation, everything is going really fine with them. More importantly, someone referred me here. So, I'm satisfied with much. Best of luck! I hope best for you. Stay blessed dear! :)
Respond to LydiaHarris
Registration date
Friday May 18, 2018
Status
Last seen
September 3, 2018
Thank you
Hi there. How are you doing? I hope you are doing good. We are doing fine. I read your post. This is so bad that you have to go through such an experience. I had the same experience with them too. I messaged them. They didn't reply. I don't know what their team is doing. They are making this journey a worse. I hope they come to their senses. Wish nobody has to go through such thing. I hope all goes well for you sister. Take care.
Respond to littlebeastshaya
Registration date
Wednesday June 20, 2018
Status
Last seen
June 27, 2018
Thank you
Thanks for sharing this with us. I was also in search of some clinics for my sister's surrogacy. A number of people have been troubled by this clinic. The person contacting them is already so stressed. And then they do this. What kind of behaviour is this? We need to do something about it. People trust these clinics so much. And it's shocking to hear such negative comments about them. Anyways, I think we should make people more aware about this. So that people can stop contacting them for any kind of treatment. They deserve this. And we will not stay quiet on this kind of attitude by these clinics. I hope they learn their lesson soon.
Respond to dolly67
Registration date
Monday March 4, 2019
Status
Last seen
July 10, 2019
Thank you
Thank you for spreading awareness. I think it is soo important to help one another on such issues. I have had a couple of similar experienced. However, the clinic I am visiting currently with them things are going really well. The main reason for that is the research I did. I looked at the clinics year of experience. I made sure they had a high success rate. I also searched up their blog. I was soo intrigued by it. Reading about the number of births given and all. Other than that I also looked up the services and packages. Lastly, asked people about their review. All of these things really helped me in making the final decision. The good thing was that the clinic helped us in making the decision as they invited us for the first free visit. Really hoping for the best.
Respond to Gilbert_6706