Last seen
August 27, 2018
- - Latest reply: Vennie990
Registration date
Friday August 3, 2018
Last seen
August 27, 2018
- Aug 20, 2018 at 08:42 AM
Hello all, hope all of you are doing well. How are you dealing with infertility? You all need to stay strong. I have experienced the worst nightmare of my life. I am an infertile. I have mitral stenosis. because of that i cannot
conceive naturally. My husband and i decided to look for other alternatives. After discussion we decided to go for surrogacy. I contacted Adonis clinic after reading positive reviews on different platforms. I explained my situation in the mail and waited for their reply. But they didn't reply me. At first i thought may be they are busy because of work load so i emailed them again time to time for a month. But failed to get any response. I also tried to get in touch with them via phone but they didn't pick up the phone. i am dis hearten with this kind of communication service. Don't go for it. You will waste your precious time.
See more 

Your reply

20 replies

Registration date
Thursday June 7, 2018
Last seen
July 10, 2018
Thank you
I am in the same boat, hon. My experience went bad too. I am still waiting for their response. Despite the fact, I told them it was a matter of urgency they didn't bother replying to me. I have noticed quite an unpredictable attitude of the management. They should have understood that people really believe and trust when the text them. Solving the problem of the patient should be their utmost duty. Sadly, this is not happening in Adonis Clinic.
Respond to sidney88
Registration date
Thursday June 21, 2018
Last seen
August 29, 2018
Thank you
This is incredible. I mean how can a clinic respond in this way? Totally unbelievable to me. Listening to the patient's problems should be their priority. It is awful when you trust a clinic and they stop responding or get rude to you. Infertile couples have already been through much of the pain. They need to be dealt with care and love. You can't just put people's lives at risk like this. They should understand what they are really up to. What are their aims? This is quite rude on their part. I would recommend all others to be aware of. Be careful while choosing your clinic. We can't judge a book by its cover. Stay safe all.
Respond to joshien
Registration date
Thursday June 21, 2018
Last seen
July 16, 2018
Thank you
Hey dear. Don't be sad. There are some good clinics out there. I personally went for it. I had a surrogate daughter. I know its frustrating but keep on trying to get a good clinic. Here we are to share each other happiness and sorrows. Hope you will find a good way out. Wish you best of luck.
Respond to Fareen1
Registration date
Tuesday March 13, 2018
Last seen
June 27, 2018
Thank you
Oh, my God. The number of posts that I have been reading about this clinic is growing. I don't know when these clinics will stop all this. They are wasting the precious time of so many people. Why don't they understand this? People contact these clinics with so many hopes. And the outcomes are so disturbing. I feel terrible about this.
Respond to amanda280
Registration date
Sunday January 21, 2018
Last seen
November 16, 2018
Thank you
Hey, Sidney thank you for sharing your experience. Everyone needs to inform others regarding such experiences. It is extremely heartbreaking that infertility clinics are treating their clients in such a manner. I stopped after a month of emails as they were not responding. Later the clinic I contacted is also situated in the same city and has a much higher success rate. They responded quickly and had the most down to earth staff. They answered all my queries and were extremely nice. It is worrying because my surrogacy journey now is halfway done and these clinics have still not changed.
Respond to Alessia.Violet
Registration date
Wednesday June 20, 2018
Last seen
June 28, 2018
Thank you
Thank you for sharing this post with us. It is really helpful to many people. I have also heard many negative comments about Adonis and Lotus. This is really bad. How can they play with people like this? We need to make people aware of these clinics. So that many people could be saved from this torture.
Respond to dina145
Registration date
Wednesday June 20, 2018
Last seen
June 27, 2018
Thank you
I am so sorry to see you in this situation. Clinics like Lotus are Adonis are doing this to so many people. I have heard the same from a lot of people. I don't understand what they are upto. I fail to get them now. They should be stopped. And for that, people need to stop trusting on them. That is the only solution to this problem.
Respond to dolly67
Registration date
Sunday May 20, 2018
Last seen
August 18, 2018
Thank you
Hello there. I completely agree with you. I went through the same thing. It is awful when you trust a clinic and they stop responding or get rude to you. Infertile couples have already been through much of the pain. They need to be dealt with care and love. You can't just put people's lives at risk like this. I was so disheartened. But I am looking for another clinic now. I hope I get lucky this time. Take care.
Respond to aliceblake
Registration date
Saturday June 23, 2018
Last seen
July 9, 2018
Thank you
Hello! How are you? Hope you are doing well. I am so sorry to hear this. I can understand your pain. I hope you get a solution to this problem soon. You can consult some other clinic. There are many good clinics in Europe. They offer solutions to infertility. Don't lose hope after consulting just one clinic. You have many other options as well. Be strong. You should face this problem with courage and confidence. There are many good clinics. Good luck!
Respond to victoria909
Registration date
Tuesday May 15, 2018
Last seen
July 3, 2018
Thank you
hey there! I hope you are doing great. I am so sorry to hear about your infertility. a lot of couples struggle with this problem. surrogacy is a great process for having a baby. I went for surrogacy twice and I am so happy that I went for it. I am so happy that you made a right choice for yourself.
Respond to marrie07
Registration date
Friday April 6, 2018
Last seen
July 10, 2018
Thank you
Hi there Sidney. How are you doing? I hope its all great. I am really sorry that you have to face infertility. I know it is really harsh. I know how hard it must be for you. I am infertile too. I was devastated by it when I was in a car accident. I had a hysterectomy and lost the ability to give birth. However, I went for surrogacy. Choosing the right place was the most difficult thing. Nowadays these spammers are making it worse. Clinics like Adonis are defaming many good clinics. I hope people learn about them. I wish you good luck in the future. Take care. Love and support to you.
Respond to BellaJones998
Registration date
Thursday June 21, 2018
Last seen
July 15, 2018
Thank you
Hello Sidney. How are you? hope you are fine? I am very sad about your infertility. You are a very strong woman. You are not alone. There are many infertile women. I am one of them. I was trying to conceive for three years. I was failed every time. One of my friends told me about surrogacy. I opted for surrogacy. surrogacy is really a miracle. I returned home with my baby. Now I have a complete family. You can go to Ukraine, there are best clinics. They respond on time. Don't take tension. take your decision wisely. One day you will hold your baby. best of luck
Respond to tressalee
Registration date
Saturday April 7, 2018
Last seen
September 30, 2018
Thank you
I live in a country where surrogacy is prohibited. I was TTC from last 10 years. But there was no sign of conceiving. I went to different doctors for my checkups. After extensive testing doctors were also unable to trace the issue with my infertility. I was stressed and was sad. I talked to my husband about this. He said not to worry that everything will be fine. We keep on TTC for some more time and still there was no hope in it. So we gave upon the idea of TTC. I was sad and depressed. Than a friend of mine told me about surrogacy. Her friend has a boy from surrogacy. She told me to think about surrogacy. I talked to my husband for surrogacy and soon he agreed to go for surrogacy. Than we start looking for some clinics and found many good clinics in Ukraine. We decided to move to Ukraine for surrogacy.
Respond to Silvija2020
Thank you
hey sidneywhite!!! That’s a really bad experience you made. The fact is they don’t care about our health. They just care about the progress and fame of their clinic. I am not talking about Adonis. But all clinics do this. We should be aware of them. never shook your focus. Keep an eye on every activity.
Respond to amelia
Registration date
Saturday June 23, 2018
Last seen
July 20, 2018
Thank you
Really?! That is not a professional way to deal with clients! Unbelievable. I'm sure there must be other clinics around that would have some sort of dignity of responding to an email and dealing well with their clients. I hope you find what you are looking for. Sad to hear about your infertility and then this on top of that. You'll find good clinics I'm sure. Just keep looking and don't lose hope :)
Respond to youtubegirl
Registration date
Friday May 18, 2018
Last seen
September 3, 2018
Thank you
Hi there. Hope you are doing fine. I read your post. I have experienced same. I messaged them they didn't reply. Hope they do something about their services. They are making it really hard for us. Anyways, I hope all goes well for you. Take care.
Respond to littlebeastshaya
Registration date
Friday May 18, 2018
Last seen
September 3, 2018
Thank you
Hi there. I hope you are doing good. I read your post. I went through the same experience with them. They don't respond. You are better off finding a more responsive clinic. I hope all goes well for you. Take care.
Respond to littlebeastshaya
Thank you
Sydney white hi! Sorry to hear about your experience. I am also infertile. I am very nervous and confused. I am disheartened when I saw a child of others. I really like babies. My husband supports me a lot. and looking for an appropriate clinic for surrogacy. I will ask him to beware of such clinic. Thanks for sharing your experience with us.
Respond to amy
Registration date
Thursday June 7, 2018
Last seen
June 29, 2018
Thank you
Hey there. I am really glad to see this post. You are doing a wonderful job. Raising awareness about these spammers is really a great thing. I have seen their posts too. They seem to be very confident about their services. However, I have seen way better clinics then them. They are almost everywhere. I hope we all stay safe from these scams. I suggest everyone do good research about these clinics before making a move. I wish everyone good luck. I hope it works for everyone to take care. It is awful when you trust a clinic and they stop responding or get rude to you. I had the same experience with a clinic called Lotus. I am so pissed at them.
Respond to ellenheller
Registration date
Friday August 3, 2018
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
Hey, i hope that you are at a better place now. I have seen so many people being affected by this horrible clinic. I myself was treated very horrible by this clinic. My experience with this clinic called A****s is a nightmare that still sometimes haunts my dreams. Being humiliated in front of so many people has always been my worst nightmare. It became a reality when i went to get an infertility treatment at this clinic. The staff and the doctors were so rude and indifferent. I felt horrible but didnt say anything. I ignored the horrible remarks and the sexist comments because i just wanted to be a mother. Another reason why i ignored everything was because i had paid so much for this treatment. We flew all the way from Netherlands to get treated. However, their treatment was a big fail and it put my health into jeopardy. when we asked for a refund they lashed out on us. We were very polite but they called us names. when my husband raised their voice, he was kicked out by the security along with me who was supposed to be on bed rest.
Respond to Vennie990