Regretting my Decision

sidneywhite 77 Posts Thursday May 10, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Jun 22, 2018 at 02:27 PM - Latest reply:  Harriet08
- Aug 29, 2018 at 07:28 AM
Hello, How are you? Hope you are doing well against infertility. I am also an infertile. I tried to contact Adonis clinic related to their surrogacy treatment. i emailed them several times and asked about the procedure and privacy details but they didn't reply any of my email. I also tried to contact them via phone but failed. I didn't expect such kind of behavior from a reputed clinic. Never gonna contact them again. I have wasted my time and now i am regretting my decision.
See more 

Your reply

22 replies

sidney88 28 Posts Thursday June 7, 2018Registration date July 10, 2018 Last seen - Jun 22, 2018 at 03:01 PM
Thank you
This is obviously awful. How can one behave in this way? I have emailed Adinos Clinic a few days back. My sister needed a few suggestions about herself. She miscarried her baby twice. Now, we want to know what option should be suitable for her. Will she be able to conceive? Sadly, the clinic never replied us. They should have understood that patients truly trust them when they seek their help. I am so frustrated at their poor communication. I was impressed with their attitude at first. I observed it on different forums. But, sadly, it was the worst experience with me. All of you should be careful now. It is a matter of one's life. No one has the right to play with it.
Respond to sidney88
Fareen1 20 Posts Thursday June 21, 2018Registration date July 16, 2018 Last seen - Jun 23, 2018 at 04:22 AM
Thank you
Hi dear. I am sorry about your bad experience. But not every one of them is same. You might have had a wrong selection. I myself have a surrogate child. The procedure was very smooth for me. I went for surrogacy in Europe. Surrogacy is restricted in my country. So we need to go there. I had my best time there. They were extremely useful. Every single lawful prerequisite was satisfied. They found a surrogate. I have a baby now. I am very happy with my child. I hope you will find a good clinic. Wish you luck.
Respond to Fareen1
amanda280 37 Posts Tuesday March 13, 2018Registration date June 27, 2018 Last seen - Jun 23, 2018 at 04:24 AM
Thank you
This is so sad. I understand how hard it must have been for you. I have seen so many posts in the recent days. All of them were about the same thing. Clinics like Lotus and Adonis have disturbed people a lot. They are not replying to emails. Neither are they picking calls. People are wasting so much time because of them. This is very terrible. One of my own friends was a sufferer of it. She had her appointment fixed. And later she came to know that the doctors are not available. She cried a lot. I mean, so many people like her are going to these clinics with so many hopes. And then they get this as a result. This is something very sad. Something should be done against these clinics. Hoping for the best.
Respond to amanda280
stacyben 88 Posts Tuesday March 20, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Jun 23, 2018 at 07:11 AM
Thank you
Hey. I am so sorry. I know about that clinic. My thoughts were same. I was infertile. I wanted a baby at any cost. I decided to go to the clinic Lotus. I never knew that They were so unprofessional. I was so upset and changed my clinic. It was really a bad experience. Later I went to a clinic in Europe. I have a baby now. I am so happy.
Respond to stacyben
dina145 10 Posts Wednesday June 20, 2018Registration date June 28, 2018 Last seen - Jun 23, 2018 at 07:12 AM
Thank you
I understand your situation. You must be feeling miserable. But please don't stress over this. I've also heard that this clinic is torturing a lot of people. My own friend faced the same problem as you mentioned. She felt terrible too. So I know what you are going through. Adonis is not the only clinic for these purposes. There are so many other clinics. Try to contact them. But this time, be sure that you choose the right clinic. Search for it on the internet. Ask experienced people. Be satisfied properly. Then you should contact or visit them. Don't trust everyone blindly. I hope you are getting me. Wish you good luck.
Respond to dina145
emily001 73 Posts Wednesday April 11, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Jun 23, 2018 at 07:41 AM
Thank you
Hey, I am so sorry. There are so many fake clinics. We have to be aware of them. Two of my friends had a bad experience with such clinic. One from Lotus and other from Adinos. They both were so upset by their attitude. One of my friends decided to go for surrogacy from Europe reputed clinic. I have heard a lot of success stories. I hope she will be a mom soon.
Respond to emily001
Monika966 58 Posts Saturday March 17, 2018Registration date August 14, 2018 Last seen - Jun 23, 2018 at 07:50 AM
Thank you
Always try to contact renowned clinics. I was from Japan i was also looking for a clinic myself. We moved to Europe to find a good clinic. In Europe we roamed for 4 months in search of good clinics but didn't found one. Than we searched for clinics from internet. On internet there were many clinics mentioned on different forums. We traced a good clinic from Ukraine. The clinic is very good. I contacted them over the web via emails. They responded us and we have some discussions. Than i told them about my issue of infertility. I was infertile due to hysterectomy cancer. The clinic gave us a date for meeting and we moved to Ukraine. After some documentation and paperwork we started our surrogacy journey. The clinic provided a very good surrogate. Now our surrogate is pregnant with our twin daughters. Soon we will have our babies. Good luck everyone.
Respond to Monika966
dolly67 8 Posts Wednesday June 20, 2018Registration date June 27, 2018 Last seen - Jun 23, 2018 at 09:02 AM
Thank you
You are very right. I have also heard this from a number of people. They please people in the start. Then when people start to trust them, they break it. They stop contacting them. They don't respond to emails. They don't even pick their calls. This is so disgusting. How can they do this? Don't they understand the situation of the patients? People contact them with so much hope. But they return this kind of attitude in the end. This is very intolerable. They should be taugh a lesson. They should know how wrong they are doing with the people. Their careless behaviour has caused problems to so many people. Something should be done about this.
rebeccaD 32 Posts Monday March 19, 2018Registration date July 18, 2018 Last seen - Jul 4, 2018 at 10:31 AM
Maybe they realised the case isn't within their scope of expertise and went ahead to ignore her queries! That's totally disgusting and discouraging as well. I totally agree these irresponsible clinics only cause more dismay among women already suffering too many troubles of their own due to infertility. What it takes to be sensible and empathetic and simply reply... I'm pretty sure they have a whole client handling section to readdress the matter suitably. I don't see a way to avoid these clinics other than post about it to create general awareness against them. What else do you propose to be done? yeah I bet they don't see a client more than just conversion... not as someone going through a terribly difficult situation, mental agony and insanity. That's totally intolerable... especially when we're the one who deserves a little peace of mind over the solution and not just time wasting.
Respond to dolly67
BellaJones998 52 Posts Friday April 6, 2018Registration date July 10, 2018 Last seen - Updated by BellaJones998 on 23/06/18 at 10:51 AM
Thank you
Hi there Sidny. I am really sorry that your time was wasted. I know they are everywhere on every forum. However, I tried to consult with them. Got no reply. When I did get a reply they were being very unprofessional. They started asking for personal details straight away. Time is really precious. They don't seem to know that. I wish you good luck for the future.
Respond to BellaJones998
victoria909 16 Posts Saturday June 23, 2018Registration date July 9, 2018 Last seen - Jun 23, 2018 at 10:25 AM
Thank you
Hey dear! how are you? Don't lose hope after going for just one clinic. There are many other clinics as well. Many good clinics in the world offer infertility issues. You should go to some other clinic. Stay strong and be positive. I wish you all the best.
Respond to victoria909
aliceblake 128 Posts Sunday May 20, 2018Registration date August 18, 2018 Last seen - Jun 23, 2018 at 10:30 AM
Thank you
Hello darling. How are you? I hope you are well. There are so many other clinics. Try to contact them. But this time, be sure that you choose the right clinic. Search for it on the internet. Ask experienced people. Be satisfied properly. Then you should contact or visit them. Don't trust everyone blindly. I feel so sorry for you. Take care of yourself. Take care.
Respond to aliceblake
marrie07 19 Posts Tuesday May 15, 2018Registration date July 3, 2018 Last seen - Jun 23, 2018 at 10:54 AM
Thank you
hey there! I hope you are doing great. you are right. we should be careful about what clinic we are going for. some of the clinics like the one you mentioned Adonis clinic is not interested. I was disappointed when I asked them questions about costs in their clinic. related to surrogacy, and they did not respond to me. surrogacy is a great process. a beautiful choice for women struggling with infertility. and the most important thing is what clinic you are going for . some of them are fraud and just waste your time. so be careful and be aware of this kind of clinics. hopefully, everything else will go well for you. stay strong and blessed.
Respond to marrie07
Sabera28 67 Posts Saturday April 14, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Jun 23, 2018 at 05:15 PM
Thank you
"Yes. You are right. These two Clinics are not good. Everyone who is facing Infertility issues Should avoid these clinics. I had uterine polyps which made me go through Hysteroscopy. That's why I Couldn't conceive. I tried to Conceive for 4 years but all in vain. I and my Husband wanted babies badly. Then, we searched for alternatives. One of my friends suggested me to go for Surrogacy. We went to Europe for the clinic. There we found a reliable and affordable clinic. Today, I am a blessed mother.
Respond to Sabera28
jeny288 46 Posts Thursday June 21, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - Jun 23, 2018 at 06:15 PM
Thank you
"
Hello dear. I am really sad for you. I would suggest you go for surrogacy to Europe. But, avoid Lotus and Adios clinic. These two clinics are not good. I was a sportswoman. I was also infertile. I was suffering from fatigue injury. I was trying to conceive. My family was not accepting me. But my husband helped me all the time. We both wanted a baby desperately. One of my colleagues suggested me to go for Surrogacy. I went for Surrogacy in Europe. That was the best clinic I must say. The staff there was so supportive and cooperative. I am now blessed with a baby."
Respond to jeny288
littlebeastshaya 45 Posts Friday May 18, 2018Registration date September 3, 2018 Last seen - Jun 23, 2018 at 06:46 PM
Thank you
ugh, I just can't get enough of these posts. I am glad we have a community like this. Add me to the same club ladies. I wanted to get IVF done. Well just to check my eligibility to be honest. finally decided to send an email. oh boy oh boy, did I regret it. Anyways I hope you find a better place. I mean to think in a time like this. I mean the age we live in. There would be better customer service .Especially after the prices that these places charge. Anyways take good care of yourself. If you find a better place do let us all know. Much love and power to you guys.
Respond to littlebeastshaya
Eleanor045 37 Posts Friday May 11, 2018Registration date August 28, 2018 Last seen - Jun 24, 2018 at 12:00 AM
Thank you
Hi! Their behavior is really shocking. They should not do it. But you do not need to lose hope. There are many best clinics in Ukraine for it. I am also an infertile lady. I also went for the surrogacy there. I am now happy to announce that we got a surrogate son. It was a good experience. My all best wishes with you. Stay happy and be blessed.
Respond to Eleanor045
rebeccaD 32 Posts Monday March 19, 2018Registration date July 18, 2018 Last seen - Jul 3, 2018 at 06:32 PM
Thank you
Someone posted about a similar problem about some other clinic not replying to her queries after a while. I guess with a lot of women having to have assisted fertility end up with the wrong clinic. Honestly, I myself don't know the sorting process yet and trying to gather info to be able to have a sort of checklist, just in case I need to search for a clinic too next year. About your regret, I'd say you did lose some time over the initiative and communication with them but it's better you got the flaws even before getting on into the process with them. This definitely reflects an irresponsible attitude towards clients... and imagine that in a clinical aspect. I'm even scared to think about the outcomes if you'd have stick to them n things gone amiss. You've already wasted time, the process will now inevitably get delayed...so, you better be on with searching the right clinic for yourself. All the best. Do update me about the clinic if you're satisfied and find success with them. I might just need one at some point later... or that what I dread and want to stay prepared.
Respond to rebeccaD
aliayan 67 Posts Thursday June 21, 2018Registration date August 28, 2018 Last seen - Jul 4, 2018 at 11:38 AM
Thank you
I am sorry about your bad experience. Same happened with me. We need to call out clinics like Lotus and Adinos everywhere. It’s such a great forum. When I was depressed it really helped me. The people here motivated me. After I lost my baby I felt like I had nothing to do with his world. I didn’t want to live. But then the people here told me about IVF and surrogacy. And I really like the idea. I went for it and today I am pregnant through IVF. So thank you for this post. Please share your infertility story with us and all the reviews related to different clinics. It would really help everyone. Hoping to hear from you soon. Best of luck. And stay happy. Wish you luck.
Respond to aliayan
Thank you
Sydney white I am very happy to see you again. Oh, it’s very bad experience. I am very disappointed in this clinic to hear your story. but dear I think there are also some good clinics in Ukraine also. So, don’t be disappointed and visit these clinics. I am damn sure that you will be succeeded one day. Thanks for sharing your experience with us.
Respond to amy
youtubegirl 18 Posts Saturday June 23, 2018Registration date July 20, 2018 Last seen - Jul 5, 2018 at 12:06 AM
Thank you
I am so sorry to hear about this. But I have seen this myself because my cousin used to keep on contacting but she never got any response from them. SCAM
Respond to youtubegirl
1 2 Next