Worst Experience Need Suggestions

tandy789 37 Posts Wednesday March 21, 2018Registration date July 19, 2018 Last seen - Jun 23, 2018 at 08:12 AM - Latest reply: littlebeastshaya 45 Posts Friday May 18, 2018Registration date September 3, 2018 Last seen
- Aug 29, 2018 at 12:06 PM
Hi, Hope you are all enjoying Good health. I am a daily visitor of this forum. This forum helps me a lot. I am sharing my experience with you all and also need your precious advice. I am an infertile. I can't have my own baby because of my disease. My husband and I didn't lose hope. We decided to look for other options. We have heard about surrogacy form our friends. We decided to try our luck. We have read about Adonis clinic on different forums. So we decided to contact Adonis clinic for surrogacy. we sent them several emails and explained our condition. but failed to get any response from them. We also tried to contact them via phone but result was the same. Our first experience of contacting any clinic for surrogacy turned into nightmare. Now we don't know what to do next. Need suggestions
See more 

Your reply

16 replies

claudiopeters 88 Posts Sunday March 18, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - Jun 23, 2018 at 08:16 AM
Thank you
Hello Tandy. I've read over a dozen bad reviews of Adonis Clinic. I'm really sorry you had to experience that. I'd suggest you look at other options in Ukraine. Not every clinic is bad in Ukraine, especially Kiev. The rates are really affordable, so no point looking for other options outside Ukraine. Good luck to you!
Respond to claudiopeters
pheobe412 178 Posts Monday January 22, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Jun 23, 2018 at 08:30 AM
Thank you
I am really sorry. What can we do? It's not good. What happened to you is bad. They are faulty in this situation. Forget about them now. It's all for your good. It's a blessing. Take it that way. Now you know that these type of things happens also. What can we say? We can't do anything. I am sorry for that. Don't worry. something good is about to come and help you. Be calm and think positive.
Respond to pheobe412
aliayan 67 Posts Thursday June 21, 2018Registration date August 28, 2018 Last seen - Jun 23, 2018 at 01:52 PM
Thank you
I've also read a lot of bad reviews about Adinos.I'm so sorry about whatever happened to you. This is the worst thing that can happen to anyone. But I recommend you to go to another clinic. Being in the same boat I was lucky enough to find a clinic which is very inexpensive as compared to the clinic where I live. The clinic was doing the treatment legally and was also ensuring that everyone was following the legal framework. This was honestly amazing as the clinic was so efficient. The technology being used was so advanced that it was a complete mind blown moment for me. I was also very particular about the part where the custody of the child should belong to me. I was glad that the child's rights would belong to me and I honestly felt better. Keeping the whole treatment secret would also be possible as you'll be abroad for it. However, just make sure that your DH is in this with you otherwise there is no harm in opting for it.
Respond to aliayan
Vennie990 14 Posts Friday August 3, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Aug 20, 2018 at 08:47 AM
Thank you
Hey, i hope that you are in a better condition now. To be very honest, i am glad that you didnt get a response. It has saved you from something much worse. Unfortunately, A****s replied to my comment after MONTHS. We went their to seek treatment. It was a nightmare. Their staff is so mean and incompetent. I had to deal with so many sexist comments. I ignored everything just to have a baby. Their treatment was so bad that it put my health in jeopardy. Horrible clinic
julietrocks 27 Posts Sunday July 29, 2018Registration date August 28, 2018 Last seen - Aug 20, 2018 at 05:36 PM
Hello! I am extremely sad. The end result for you is awful. A****s are defective in this circumstance. Disregard them now. It's just for your great. It's a gift. Take it that way. Presently you realize that these kind of things happens too. What would we be able to state? We can't do anything. I am sad for that. Try not to stress. something great is going to come and help you. Be quiet and think positive. Remain solid!
Respond to Vennie990
sidneywhite 77 Posts Thursday May 10, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Aug 20, 2018 at 12:38 PM
Thank you
Hello Tandy, how are you doing? I feel bad for you. You suffered a lot. I can imagine your condition. You have to check background of the clinic before contacting it. It will save your time. There are many good clinics available for surrogacy. I hope you will find a good clinic soon. Good luck and take care
Respond to sidneywhite
ClaraMatt 30 Posts Tuesday July 3, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - Aug 20, 2018 at 01:53 PM
Thank you
Hello there. I hope you are doing good. I felt sad to hear that you could not conceive naturally and then you had to face another disappointment when you tried for surrogacy. It is simply horrible. I had cystic ovaries and despite how hard i tried to get my baby naturally it was all in vain. And then my doctor suggested against carrying my baby because it would be a high risk pregnancy. I also went for surrogacy because I could not imagine myself being childless. But my first experience with L***s clinic was so frustrating it threatened to weigh me down. They were very nonprofessional in their conduct. Fighting with infertility is hard enough but to cope with these scammers is very difficult. I was very disappointed and depressed but thankfully, I am past it now. I was helped so much by my family to rise above this bad experience. Now a days I am trying once again for a baby via surrogacy. I am scheduled to meet the surrogate mother soon and i hope it goes well. Good luck to all of us.
Respond to ClaraMatt
lucyjames 20 Posts Friday July 13, 2018Registration date August 20, 2018 Last seen - Aug 20, 2018 at 04:54 PM
Thank you
Hey, hope you are doing fine. I am so sorry to hear about you. Sadly i have had the same experience with some clinic. And it was my first experience as well with some clinic. And it shattered me as well. I am an infertile as well. And few months ago i decided for my surrogacy. We found this clinic L***s on internet. We contacted them via emails and calls as well. We kept on trying to contact them for two months. We used to check our emails daily for more than 20 times. We used to call them twice a days. But neither they answered our phone calls, nor their replied to our emails. this really made us depressed. We lost our courage to contact any clinic anymore as well. the experience was worst. I am shattered to see my husband hopelessness. I have never seen him like this before. I don't know what to do.
Respond to lucyjames
roze30 27 Posts Thursday June 21, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Aug 21, 2018 at 02:57 AM
Thank you
I am so sorry to know about this. Handle the situation wisely and calmly. I really appreciate you for all this. Don't lose hope its a big thing. I want to tell you guys there are some places like A****s clinic. That use the people for their own good. My friend was infertile. Now thought of choosing IVF. But she is really sad they are even not replying. She is really stressed out. A****s, It has got the worst communication service ever. Beware of these clinics guys. But she is not losing hope. We just have to handle the situation calmly. Better things are coming. Pray for her, dear. All the best for the future ahead.
Respond to roze30
jeny288 46 Posts Thursday June 21, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - Aug 22, 2018 at 02:21 AM
Thank you
Hey. Hope you are doing well. I am sorrowful for you. It is a veracity that they are unacceptable. They are negligent towards their work. I would suggest you go for surrogacy to the clinic which is best for this process. I had fatigue injury. I was trying to conceive. My family was not accepting me. But, my husband was supportive enough to help me out. We both wanted a baby desperately. One of my colleagues suggested me go for surrogacy. Then we went for the matchless clinic. Now I have a baby. It feels really great. Best of luck.
Respond to jeny288
NatashaLiam 98 Posts Friday February 16, 2018Registration date August 22, 2018 Last seen - Aug 22, 2018 at 03:48 AM
Thank you
This clinic has not a good reputation. This clinic has many negative reviews about its services. People mostly talk about this clinic in negative comments. All this is not a rumor. I have also some experience with this clinic. I was looking for surrogacy so I contacted this clinic. The clinic is not professional in its services. The clinic didn't even reply to its clients.
Respond to NatashaLiam
roze30 27 Posts Thursday June 21, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Aug 22, 2018 at 02:40 PM
Thank you
Handle the situation wisely and calmly. I really appreciate you for all this. Don't lose hope its a big thing. I want to tell you guys there are some places like A****s clinic. That use the people for their own good. My friend was infertile. Now thought of choosing IVF. She is really stressed out. A****s, It has got the worst communication service ever. Beware of these clinics guys. I am not able to understand the thing that is they really built to upset people. Or to bring smiles and hope for the hopeless.
Respond to roze30
alisa123 89 Posts Monday February 19, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Aug 22, 2018 at 04:36 PM
Thank you
It's very upsetting to read another negative review of this clinic. I'm sorry that you became a victim of this clinic. You should be happy that you didn't visit the clinic and didn't sign up for a treatment. The clinic is treating the patients very badly. You're lucky that you came to know about them via their poor communication. Just don't lose hope and look for a good clinic. I know you'll find one. Good luck!
Respond to alisa123
Nicolebill123 29 Posts Monday March 5, 2018Registration date August 23, 2018 Last seen - Aug 23, 2018 at 07:04 AM
Thank you
Hi Tandy. I am really sorry to know about your struggle. But you know what you are lucky that you got to know about them earlier. One of my friends also had some bad experience with the a****s clinic. She received the response from the clinic after months. She also sent them multiple emails but all in vain. I think their management is not much competent. I have always emphasized that the choice of the clinic is very important. It is essential that there should be an ample research before opting for any clinic. Anyways you are in safe hands by quitting this option. There are many other clinics in Europe providing quality services. All you need is to give some time to look for the best clinic. Please, choose a clinic with a high success rate. I wish you all the luck in your journey. Stay blessed and positive.
Respond to Nicolebill123
Evie779 20 Posts Sunday July 29, 2018Registration date August 28, 2018 Last seen - Aug 23, 2018 at 01:36 PM
Thank you
Hey! I hope you are doing fine. Infertility is a bad thing happen in a life. Choice of clinic always important when you are going to choose a clinic for fertility treatment. It is so easy for these scammers to deprive the people. They don't think that at this stage patient feeling is also depressed due to the infertility issue. My friend too a victim of this clinic. She was very disheartened by the non-serious attitude of a clinic. They emailed them for getting information about the procedure and policies but didn't get a response from a clinic. After the worst experience of my friend, I realized that this clinic doesn't want customers. They just want to deprive the IP,s. I recommend all the infertile people to beware of scammer like this clinic. Well, I suggest you don't be lost your hope. You should make a research for another clinic. I hope you will find a better one soon. Best wishes.
Respond to Evie779
littlebeastshaya 45 Posts Friday May 18, 2018Registration date September 3, 2018 Last seen - Aug 29, 2018 at 12:06 PM
Thank you
Hi there. How are you doing? Hope you are doing fine. I read your post. I totally agree. This clinic is really doing it wrong. Would definitely not recommend it. It is a nightmare to get in touch with them. Late replies, often times no replies. That is really messed up. These guys are spreading negative vibes throughout the community. It is getting really hard to trust people after this. I hope they come to their senses and start doing something good. I now have very low expectation from them. I hope all goes well for you.
Respond to littlebeastshaya