Beware of Such Clinics

Registration date
Wednesday March 21, 2018
Status
Last seen
July 19, 2018
-
Hi, Hope you are all doing well. I want to share my experience related to *** clinic. I am an infertile. Infertility is really painful. So my husband and I decided to go for surrogacy. We heard positive reviews about *** clinics so we decided to contact it. We are not from Ukraine. So we emailed *** clinic several times and asked about the procedure. But failed to get any response. Beware of such clinics. You will waste your precious time like we do.
See more 

9 replies

Registration date
Monday January 22, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
Well, thanks. I've trying to contact them as well. Now I am not going to contact them at all. You saved me. I mean how could they do this. It's really bad. I don't understand. They are running a place right. Why are they trying to do this? I don't know. Probably they are fake or something else no one could think to do it. I am so much mad now. Well, it's all for the best. Thanks for sharing it with me. I am so much happy that I know this now.
Respond to pheobe412
Registration date
Monday June 25, 2018
Status
Last seen
February 28, 2019
Thank you
I am sorry to read about your journey. I can understand how hard this must be for you. However, dont worry I am sure things will get better. Just dont waste your time anymore. Look into a clinic before you visit them. Research is extremely important. A lot of us seem to neglect this important pointer. Therefore, make sure to research properly. The higher the rate of success of a clinic the better. Apart from that, there are other factors as well. Look at the services and the packages they are offering. Compare them with other clinics. This will really help you in choosing. Good luck to you. Sending baby dust your way.
Respond to Mitchael.1
Registration date
Wednesday December 26, 2018
Status
Last seen
March 23, 2019
Thank you
Tandy, honey, I'm so sorry. This is such a terrible post! I'm really sad reading about it. You deserve a lot better, no doubt about that. I hope you learn from your experience. It makes no sense of rushing into such decisions. I hope you find better luck and a better clinic. I can help you with that. Let me know if you need my help!
Respond to Lilliana21
Registration date
Monday July 30, 2018
Status
Last seen
April 17, 2019
Thank you
Hello. I agree with you. People should at least treat their potential clients with respect. This tells you a lot about what your experience is going to be like at this place. It is better to avoid getting yourself in such situations. You should be a little careful when choosing clinics. Rushing into this is a bad idea. This is just my opinion.
Respond to alissonclark
Registration date
Monday March 4, 2019
Status
Last seen
July 21, 2019
Thank you
I am sorry to hear that. I have been through such many experiences. I remember the first time this happened to me I was really disappointed. However, after that, I learned how to look into things. If the clinic doesn't respond it is so important to move on. That really helped us. The clinic I am in contact turned out to be amazing for many reasons. Firstly, I researched a lot about them! I made sure that they were the right one. I asked people about their experience with them. I also looked at them on their blog. It was really interesting to see how well they were doing. Now they have invited us for the first free visit. Really hoping that things work out for us with them. Sending baby dust to you.
Respond to Gilbert_6706
Registration date
Sunday December 9, 2018
Status
Last seen
March 23, 2019
Thank you
You're absolutely right. I'm glad you created this post. It's so important to raise awareness about such clinics. So, people can avoid them! I would never want people to have a bad experience, one that I've had. You're doing a great job. Keep up the lovely work!
Respond to Laura191
Registration date
Status
Last seen
March 23, 2019
Thank you
I'm so sorry to hear about your experience. It's mostly about luck. You don't know, which one works out! That's why they talk about doing your research before making a decision. I hope you don't lose faith. You can get through this, honey! My prayers are with you.
Respond to Cindyyy92
Registration date
Status
Last seen
March 23, 2019
Thank you
Ah, I'm so sorry! You had such a tough experience. You definitely deserve better, honey. I'm sending you my prayers and best wishes. Don't lose the faith, I'm sure you'll find a better clinic. You can do this! If you need help, let me know! Love and hugs.
Respond to Rebecaa56
Registration date
Monday March 4, 2019
Status
Last seen
July 21, 2019
Thank you
I am really sorry to read about your journey. I can understand how hard this might be for you. This is why I always tell people to research properly before visiting a clinic. The process during infertility cost a lot and therefore, the money should be used wisely. Sending baby dust your way. If you want help let me know. I will try to help you out. good luck!
Respond to Gilbert_6706