Adonis

amelia - Jun 23, 2018 at 12:51 PM - Latest reply: aliceblake 128 Posts Sunday May 20, 2018Registration date August 18, 2018 Last seen
- Jun 25, 2018 at 04:56 PM
Hey ladies!!! How are you? well here is cool weather. I am enjoying as well as thinking about Adonis clinic. Mostly woman is against it. I have seen them how rudely they express their experience and feelings about them. their paramedical staff, environmental conditions, and laboratories are not as well equipped as they should be. Guys like seriously is everything they are saying about it is so real? How much truth and reality their gossips contain? This is the hard and tough decision of your life. I am looking for my friend. She was asking me to suggest to her the best one. I was in favor of Adonis but now my decision is not in favor of it. well, suggest to me where she should go for IVF? Is there still any hope for her or not?
See more 

Your reply

11 replies

sidneywhite 77 Posts Thursday May 10, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Jun 24, 2018 at 02:24 PM
Thank you
Hi Amelia, hope you are doing well. Sorry to here about your friend's infertility. I am also an infertile. I can feel her pain. We are in the same boat. But dear don't think about Adonis clinic. They are scam. I contacted them after reading so many reviews. I also mentioned it is the matter of urgency in my mail. But they didn't reply. How can they not reply to patients when they are in need. I also waited for days as i wanted to go there for sure. But because of their behavior i changed my mind. They wasted my precious time. Now i am looking for some real clinics. We want to start the procedure ASAP.
Respond to sidneywhite
anayahill 117 Posts Monday March 19, 2018Registration date August 28, 2018 Last seen - Jun 24, 2018 at 05:26 PM
Thank you
It is extremely sad to know that there are clinics which are operating in this manner. I have heard so many infertile couples complaining about them . Choosing a reasonable clinic is very difficult. I can understand the expensive clinics are terrible. I myself have recently opted for the process. The clinic I am visiting is in the same city, however, way better. The way they treat their patients is amazing. It is true that everyone should be careful.
Respond to anayahill
joshien 47 Posts Thursday June 21, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - Jun 25, 2018 at 08:29 AM
Thank you
Hey! I hope you're okay. Thank you so much for this post. It's really informative. Keep up the good work! It's so important to call out these clinics. They are only taking advantage of people in need. It is so sad. stay safe everyone.
Respond to joshien
pheobe412 178 Posts Monday January 22, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Jun 25, 2018 at 08:43 AM
Thank you
Hi there, I hope you are great. I don't know why are you saying this. I have the worst experience with them as well. They never replied to my email. They made fun of me while I was waiting. Is that professional? I would never recommend this to anyone.
Respond to pheobe412
stacyben 88 Posts Tuesday March 20, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Jun 25, 2018 at 09:56 AM
Thank you
I had the bad experience from a clinic Adonis. They are so unprofessional. They don't know how to treat their patients. At first, they don't respond and when they do they are so arrogant. I am an infertile woman. I want to be a mother. I was so upset but I didn't lose hope. I decided to go for surrogacy. I went to a clinic in Europe. After the betrayal from Adonis, it was only option. They provided me with a surrogate. She was my match. I have a baby now. I think that we should be aware of such clinics.
Respond to stacyben
emily001 73 Posts Wednesday April 11, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Jun 25, 2018 at 10:10 AM
Thank you
I am sorry for those who faced it. My friend had a similar experience. She told me about them. Their environment and especially the building is not as they describe. They don't take care of hygiene. Well, These all things changed her mind. She is going to a clinic in Europe. She thinks that that is her last hope.
Respond to emily001
mistygray 113 Posts Friday February 16, 2018Registration date August 28, 2018 Last seen - Jun 25, 2018 at 10:25 AM
Thank you
Hi. I hope you are well. Sorry to hear about your friend. Of course, there is still hope for her. Reviews are very important. You should risk anything for yourself and surrogacy is a very risky procedure. So one should make sure to go fora clinic that is completely reliable. And this Adonis clinic proved that it isn't worth it. I experienced it myself. I emailed them with my queries recently. They haven't replied to me yet. It was very disappointing to me. You should keep looking for clinics for your friend. I hope you find a clinic that worth it soon. Good luck with the clinic hunt.
Respond to mistygray
Sabera28 67 Posts Saturday April 14, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Jun 25, 2018 at 12:08 PM
Thank you
"Sorry to hear about your friend's bad experience with Adinos Clinic. This Clinic is not good. There is a clinic in Europe. That's the best Clinic. I had uterine polyps which made me go through Hysteroscopy. That's why I Couldn't conceive. I tried to Conceive for 4 years but all in vain. I and my Husband wanted babies badly. Then, we searched for alternatives. One of my friends suggested me to go for Surrogacy. We went to Europe for the clinic. They found us a healthy Surrogate. Today, I am a blessed mother.
hello! sorry to hear the infertility of your friend. I think you should push her courage. You should advise her never to lose hope. because nothing is impossible in this world. Now you should prove yourself her best friend. I also had a bad experience with Adonis. But dear there are also so many good clinics in Ukraine. You should visit them. Yes, I hope she will become a mother one day. But she should never lose hope and continue her journey of struggle. Try to take some research on the internet for this purpose. I hope you will find a good clinic immediately. Don’t waste your time more. I will pray for her.
Respond to Sabera28
jeny288 46 Posts Thursday June 21, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - Jun 25, 2018 at 12:27 PM
Thank you
Hi, I would suggest your friend go for surrogacy. Surrogacy is best for infertile couples. IVF is also a good method. But, it is too painful. It is also very expensive. Surrogacy is less painful. It is also cheaper as compared to other. Surrogacy is mostly successful. I had also a baby through surrogacy. I was suffering from fatigue injury. I was trying to conceive. My family was not accepting me. But my husband helped me so much. We both wanted a baby desperately. I went for Surrogacy in Europe. That was the best clinic I must say. Now, I have a baby. It's just because of Surrogacy.
Respond to jeny288
aliceblake 128 Posts Sunday May 20, 2018Registration date August 18, 2018 Last seen - Jun 25, 2018 at 04:56 PM
Thank you
Hello there. How are you? And this Adonis clinic proved that it isn't worth it. I experienced it myself. I emailed them with my queries recently. They haven't replied to me yet. It was very disappointing to me. You should keep looking for clinics for your friend. I hope you find a clinic that worth it soon. There are some very good clinics in Ukraine. Keep looking. Good luck. Take care.
Respond to aliceblake