IVF information

-
Hey ladies!!! How are you? well here is cool weather. I am enjoying as well as thinking about *** clinic. Mostly woman is against it. I have seen them how rudely they express their experience and feelings about them. their paramedical staff, environmental conditions, and laboratories are not as well equipped as they should be. Guys like seriously is everything they are saying about it is so real? How much truth and reality their gossips contain? This is the hard and tough decision of your life. I am looking for my friend. She was asking me to suggest to her the best one. I was in favor of *** but now my decision is not in favor of it. well, suggest to me where she should go for IVF? Is there still any hope for her or not?
See more 

14 replies

Registration date
Monday March 19, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 28, 2018
Thank you
It is extremely sad to know that there are clinics which are operating in this manner. I have heard so many infertile couples complaining about them . Choosing a reasonable clinic is very difficult. I can understand the expensive clinics are terrible. I myself have recently opted for the process. The clinic I am visiting is in the same city, however, way better. The way they treat their patients is amazing. It is true that everyone should be careful.
Respond to anayahill
Registration date
Thursday June 21, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 29, 2018
Thank you
Hey! I hope you're okay. Thank you so much for this post. It's really informative. Keep up the good work! It's so important to call out these clinics. They are only taking advantage of people in need. It is so sad. stay safe everyone.
Respond to joshien
Registration date
Monday January 22, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
Hi there, I hope you are great. I don't know why are you saying this. I have the worst experience with them as well. They never replied to my email. They made fun of me while I was waiting. Is that professional? I would never recommend this to anyone.
Respond to pheobe412
Registration date
Wednesday April 11, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
I am sorry for those who faced it. My friend had a similar experience. She told me about them. Their environment and especially the building is not as they describe. They don't take care of hygiene. Well, These all things changed her mind. She is going to a clinic in Europe. She thinks that that is her last hope.
Respond to emily001
Registration date
Saturday April 14, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
"Sorry to hear about your friend's bad experience with Adinos Clinic. This Clinic is not good. There is a clinic in Europe. That's the best Clinic. I had uterine polyps which made me go through Hysteroscopy. That's why I Couldn't conceive. I tried to Conceive for 4 years but all in vain. I and my Husband wanted babies badly. Then, we searched for alternatives. One of my friends suggested me to go for Surrogacy. We went to Europe for the clinic. They found us a healthy Surrogate. Today, I am a blessed mother.
Respond to Sabera28
Registration date
Thursday June 21, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 29, 2018
Thank you
Hi, I would suggest your friend go for surrogacy. Surrogacy is best for infertile couples. IVF is also a good method. But, it is too painful. It is also very expensive. Surrogacy is less painful. It is also cheaper as compared to other. Surrogacy is mostly successful. I had also a baby through surrogacy. I was suffering from fatigue injury. I was trying to conceive. My family was not accepting me. But my husband helped me so much. We both wanted a baby desperately. I went for Surrogacy in Europe. That was the best clinic I must say. Now, I have a baby. It's just because of Surrogacy.
Respond to jeny288
Registration date
Monday June 25, 2018
Status
Last seen
February 28, 2019
Thank you
The clinic I am visiting is doing an amazing job. I before visiting them did a lot of research. I made sure that the clinic was doing a good job. I asked other people for their reviews. I believe this is the most important thing. We often make decisions in a hurry. However, I believe when it is about the choice of the clinic the decision should be made properly. A lot of thought should be given into it. I looked up their services and packages as well. I also attended their online meetings to understand them more. I was impressed with the level of knowledge they had on the subject. When I first contacted them they assigned us a manager who was again very nice towards us. She was always willing to answer all our questions. She even helped us on collecting the documents. Things are going really well so far.
Respond to Mitchael.1
Registration date
Sunday December 9, 2018
Status
Last seen
March 23, 2019
Thank you
Hey, Amelia. I hope you're in good health. They are probably right. There's no smoke without fire. It's really important to find the right clinic. People normally rush into these decisions. That's the biggest mistake they can make. It's so crucial to do your research before opting for such a clinic. I'm glad you decided to raise this topic. I hope you find a good clinic. Hit me up for suggestions, if you want. Good luck to you on your cycle! Here's to hoping things work out fast and well! My prayers are with you. If you feel like talking about any of this, don't be afraid to message me.
Respond to Laura191
Registration date
Wednesday December 26, 2018
Status
Last seen
March 23, 2019
Thank you
Honey, it is very important to find the right clinic. It's a big investment, you know. It takes a lot of money and effort. You cannot possibly put your life in the hands of a fraud! It makes no sense to do that. If you really are going for something so precious, why not find a good clinic? I hope this makes sense to you! I hope you find a good clinic. I hope you don't have to wait too long to get a BFP. It can be a bit frustrating. The TWW, especially, is a tough thing to take. Good luck to you! Sending you lots of baby dust and support. If you have any queries, don't be shy and do ask. I'd love to help you out.
Respond to Cindyyy92
Registration date
Status
Last seen
March 23, 2019
Thank you
What information do you need regarding IVF? I underwent two cycles. The second one was successful, I can help you with that. Feel free to ask anything you want. However, don't rush into a decision, regarding the choice of the clinic. It's really important to find a good one for your process. Sending you lots of baby dust!
Respond to Rebecaa56
Registration date
Monday January 21, 2019
Status
Last seen
February 8, 2019
Thank you
Hi there! I hope you are doing well. I am glad that you have changed your mind. That clinic is really destroying the lives of people. Don't even recommend that clinic to anyone. I have also had a bad experience with them so I can assure you that they are no good. There's this other clinic abroad where I had my treatment, it's one of the most recommended fertility clinics. If your friend is asking for a good clinic then recommend this one to her. I am hopeful that this will make a huge difference in her journey. Tell her to take good care of herself. Give her my best wishes. Good luck! Stay blessed! Bye!
Respond to DorothyP
Registration date
Saturday February 9, 2019
Status
Last seen
March 1, 2019
Thank you
Hi Amelia! I hope things are better for you now. I m doing great, thanks for asking. The clinic you are talking about is not a good one. Don't ever recommend that clinic to anyone. I have had an experience with that clinic so I know. They destroyed my whole life. Wasted a lot of my time and money. I never thought there can be a clinic like that who will play with people's feelings. There are plenty of good clinics out there. Do some research and find a good clinic. Stay blessed. Take care. Bye.
Respond to MerriStar
Registration date
Status
Last seen
March 23, 2019
Thank you
IVF is a decent procedure. It's a way of increasing the chances of pregnancy. That is done by carrying out the fertilization procedure inside the lab. This is done instead of letting it happen inside the body. That way they can clean the sperm and the eggs. It increases the chances. It's quite popular and quite successful!
Respond to Lilliana21
Registration date
Monday March 4, 2019
Status
Last seen
July 21, 2019
Thank you
I think IVF is an amazing process to consider. I would personally say that first, you will have to choose the doctor. Once you choose the right clinic for yourself they will help you determine what will suit you the best. Previously the clinic I was visiting they were not for me. I was constantly not being able to achieve the right result. It was extremely saddening. However, now I have switched to a different clinic. I am hoping they will be able to help me out. They are very systematic therefore, first we had to submit all the documents. Now we have been invited to the first visit. I am hoping for the best. Really nervous but excited at the same. I am glad we decided to opt for them. Good luck to you. If you need any help let me know.
Respond to Gilbert_6706