Experience Regarding Lotus

tandy789 37 Posts Wednesday March 21, 2018Registration date July 19, 2018 Last seen - Jun 24, 2018 at 08:14 AM - Latest reply: mistygray 134 Posts Friday February 16, 2018Registration date October 18, 2018 Last seen
- Oct 18, 2018 at 12:31 PM
Hi, hope all of you enjoying good health. As you all know infertility is very painful. I am also facing infertility from last few years. I tried hard to conceive but failed. I can't conceive because of my heart problem. My husband loved me very much. He suggested to look for other options. We heard about surrogacy and IVF. After searching we decided to try surrogacy. A friend of mine recommended us Ukraine. We chose Lotus clinic among all. We emailed them as we want to get information. But they didn't reply. They are scam. It was our worst experience. Please recommend us good clinics for surrogacy.
See more 

Your reply

9 replies

ellenheller 35 Posts Thursday June 7, 2018Registration date June 29, 2018 Last seen - Jun 25, 2018 at 03:06 AM
Thank you
Hi! I am so sorry that you have to go through there negligence. Lotus clinic really needs to get a hang on their services. I had also contacted them regarding fertility procedures and never got a response. Going through infertility is a tough time for anyone. It's made worse when you finally look at options and approach a clinic only for them to not take you seriously. This is an issue I've been hearing about lately. I would advise anyone going through a tough time like this so please be wary. I'd hate for you to get your hopes down because of an unprofessional clinic! I was, however, lucky enough to get a response from another clinic and I am currently cooperating with them. I would recommend you look for other options and leave lotus clinic alone.
Respond to ellenheller
claudiopeters 88 Posts Sunday March 18, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - Jun 25, 2018 at 04:39 AM
Thank you
Hello, Tandy. Hope you're okay. I wouldn't be surprised if you were sad. It's honestly such a tough time for you. Lotus Clinic is such a scam! I'm so sorry you had to go through this. Thank you for sharing your story, though. Trust me, this is a great job on your part. This spreads awareness. And, that is really important! I genuinely hope you find a good clinic. You don't deserve this, at all! I'd suggest you avoid a clinic named Adonis, too. They are the same as Lotus. Lots of luck, your way!
Respond to claudiopeters
HanRIchie 45 Posts Monday March 12, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - Jun 25, 2018 at 05:05 AM
Thank you
I'm sorry for what you have to go through. These spam clinics are really ruining the beauty of assisted conception. I'm glad you didn't let this bring you down. I think you are right to keep searching for a better clinic. There are definitely those that exist. I know of a great clinic in Europe. Ukraine itself actually. I'm sure you'll do much better with it. They're very caring about the patient's concerns. They're also very well known. Good luck!
Respond to HanRIchie
Angela1214 37 Posts Thursday February 22, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Jun 25, 2018 at 07:34 AM
Thank you
So one more sufferers at the hands of Lotus. Despite their catchy slogans and fascinating offers they are not able to satisfy many customers. Most of the posts are against their performance. Right from the day the customers contact them they are just joking with them. It is not just unprofessional but it is also heartless. I wish they could understand what it means to be infertile. For them it is earning but for an IP it is a matter of life and death.
Respond to Angela1214
Fareen1 20 Posts Thursday June 21, 2018Registration date July 16, 2018 Last seen - Jun 25, 2018 at 07:51 AM
Thank you
Hello dear. Hope you have good health. I feel sad for your bad experience. Infertility causes a lot to suffer. It is really difficult to bear. The clinic is responsible to satisfy its customer. How could they do this?. This is the limit. They say that they will make sure the quality of service. But now they are showing such irresponsible behavior. Don't get sad about their unprofessional behavior. They didn't understand the pain. I hope you will find a better place soon. Good luck. All the best. My prayers are with you.
Respond to Fareen1
victoria909 16 Posts Saturday June 23, 2018Registration date July 9, 2018 Last seen - Jun 25, 2018 at 08:34 AM
Thank you
Hello dear. How are you? Hope you are doing well. That's so rude of the clinic. They don't understand the feelings of their patients. They don't understand the pain of infertility. Infertility is really hard. Only those can feel it who have gone through it. My friend was declared infertile. I can't forget her struggle. I would recommend consulting some other clinic. There are many other good clinics as well. Don't lose hope after consulting just one clinic. Not all the clinics are the same. I wish you all the best!
Respond to victoria909
marrie07 19 Posts Tuesday May 15, 2018Registration date July 3, 2018 Last seen - Jun 25, 2018 at 11:26 AM
Thank you
hey there! I hope you are doing great.OMG, I had the same experience. I was looking for information about surrogacy for my sister. she was declared infertile last year. they did not reply to my emails. I was in pain and very angry at them. it was indeed a disappointing experience.
mistygray 134 Posts Friday February 16, 2018Registration date October 18, 2018 Last seen - Oct 18, 2018 at 12:31 PM
You didn't deserve to be treated like this. But I guess that helped you in some way. Who knows how they would've treated you in person. I'm sorry to hear about your sister though. I hope she finds a better clinic for her procedure. If you need help looking for one, you can always contact me. I hope things work out for her. Good luck!
Respond to marrie07
mistygray 134 Posts Friday February 16, 2018Registration date October 18, 2018 Last seen - Oct 9, 2018 at 03:28 PM
Thank you
Hey, hope you are feeling better. Sorry to hear about your experience with this clinic. I know it must have been awful. You should consider yourself lucky though. Your money wasn't wasted. I think it's important to do your research before applying to a certain clinic. You should look for as many reviews as possible. You don't want to take many risks here. Their things are already very sensitive and risky. I did all this. In fact, the staff at the place I went to for my procedure made sure I was comfortable with everything before applying. There was no rush. I was guided very nicely throughout my program. I hope you find a place like this as well. Good luck.
Respond to mistygray