Must read it

tandy789 37 Posts Wednesday March 21, 2018Registration date July 19, 2018 Last seen - Jun 24, 2018 at 08:18 AM - Latest reply: sidneywhite 77 Posts Thursday May 10, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen
- Jun 26, 2018 at 01:24 AM
Hello, I am here to share my experience regarding Lotus clinic. I am an infertile. I contacted them via email. I wanted to know details about the surrogacy treatment. But they didn't give answers to my queries. I sent several mails and waited 10 days but no response. Don't contact Lotus clinic. You will waste your precious time.
See more 

Your reply

10 replies

alisa123 89 Posts Monday February 19, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Jun 24, 2018 at 10:11 PM
Thank you
Hello there! How are you doing? I'm very sorry about what happened, dear. It's good that you posted your review here. It would really help people stay away from contacting them. I'm also sorry about your infertility. I know it's the worst thing ever. I'm in the same boat as you, you aren't alone. I'm happy to see that you're going for surrogacy. It is the best solution to infertility. These methods are definitely a blessing for people like you and me. We must be thankful for them, because of them, we have some hope left. Don't let that hope die just because of a careless clinic. They don't realize that it's their loss; not replying to the emails and not entertaining a serious client would bring a bad customer image to them. Anyhow, there are many others amazing clinics, dear. Always go for the one people give good reviews about. Choice of the clinic is important as the whole procedure depends on them. I wish you luck!
Respond to alisa123
ellenheller 35 Posts Thursday June 7, 2018Registration date June 29, 2018 Last seen - Jun 25, 2018 at 02:24 AM
Thank you
hi there, how are you? I hope you’re okay. You’re doing an amazing job. It’s really important to call such clinics out. I’ve heard so many bad reviews regarding them. They are horrible. I’m so, so sorry that you had to go through this. It’s obviously a really bad experience. Please, don’t lose hope though. I really hope things get better from here. There are many good clinics, actually. I’m sure you’ll find one. Lots of love and baby dust your way. Good luck to you!
Respond to ellenheller
HanRIchie 45 Posts Monday March 12, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - Jun 25, 2018 at 05:09 AM
Thank you
Such a scam. I'm shaking my head in disappointment. It's just awful what they're doing. This treatment is not at all right. I'm sure they're starting to suffer from it too. Bad communication is such a turnoff. I'm sorry you had to experience being let down like this. Infertility is such a tough time to go through as it is. You didn't have to be piled up with this nonsense. do keep looking for better clinics though. They're definitely out there. I'm sure by the end of it all, you'll be blessed with a beautiful baby. Best wishes to you!
Respond to HanRIchie
Mitchael.1 18 Posts Monday June 25, 2018Registration date July 19, 2018 Last seen - Jun 25, 2018 at 07:06 AM
Thank you
This is so upsetting. It scares and worries me at the same time that a clinic is behaving in such a manner. No one should be treated like this. However, you're right we shouldn't waste our time on them. It is always better to move forward. We should look at this as a lesson. At least now we know that we need to avoid them. Thank you for sharing your experience
Respond to Mitchael.1
anayahill 117 Posts Monday March 19, 2018Registration date August 28, 2018 Last seen - Jun 25, 2018 at 08:10 AM
Thank you
It is so true that so many clinics like these are appearing. It seems some clinics just don't want to do their work. It's a turn off when organizations don't reply appropriately. I've heard about this problem about Adonis from a few other people as well. Let's hope they get their priorities in order soon. I am actually really concerned for the people who are even considering it. I always tell people to properly research before opting for any clinic. I myself also emailed them because I wanted to compare the programs being offered. However, I was shocked at their behavior! They didn't even bother replying. In my email, I mentioned that it was a matter of urgency. This kind of behavior is highly unprofessional.
Meanwhile, I'd suggest not losing hope and rather opting for another clinic that's well mannered. I'm sure you'll find better ones. However, I am glad there are many other good clinics that do exist. You just have to research properly. Everyone be careful and watch out for such clinics. I myself am really concerned because as an infertile patient so much of my money has already been used on several treatments.
So nice of you for sharing your story.Good luck to all those who are on the same journey. Stay cautious and be aware.
Respond to anayahill
pheobe412 178 Posts Monday January 22, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Jun 25, 2018 at 08:26 AM
Thank you
I am sorry, dear. What happened to you is not alright. I have heard other people saying this. First, I can't believe this. Then I tried to do it myself. Still, no progress. I really required help at that time. Then I found someplace else. It's really great for us. Try to take good care of yourself. It's going to be alright. You should also go for something else. I don't think we should ever rely on them. It'll be alright.
Respond to pheobe412
pheobe412 178 Posts Monday January 22, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Jun 25, 2018 at 08:45 AM
Thank you
Why you waited that long? They are not worthy of it. I don't want to recommend that place to anyone. They should better shut that place down. Why are you in business if you don't want to help. So inefficient people.
Respond to pheobe412
LydiaHarris 49 Posts Saturday May 19, 2018Registration date August 23, 2018 Last seen - Jun 25, 2018 at 08:55 AM
Thank you
Oh hey! Well, yes! Thanks for sharing your review with others. I'm sure it can of help for many. I don't sometimes really able to figure out that companies still do have such poor and negligent communication skills in this era. Anyway! Stay blessed! You should try other centers in Kiev. I'm also having my process of surrogacy in August there. I've been referred by someone. So, I'm pretty much relieved. Best of luck dear! :) Take care.
Respond to LydiaHarris
Eleanor045 37 Posts Friday May 11, 2018Registration date August 28, 2018 Last seen - Jun 26, 2018 at 12:39 AM
Thank you
Hello! Hope you are doing well. Bad to hear about their behavior. I am very annoying practice. It is not a professional thing. I have heard many other negative reviews about the same clinic. But you do not need to worry about this. There are many good clinics in Ukraine. You should search for them. Surrogacy is really the best option for you. You have to do some work at this time. You should check the clinical success rate and reviews of the public. You can ask about the clinic at the forums like this. Ladies will indeed share their views. Wishing you best of luck. God bless you.
Respond to Eleanor045
sidneywhite 77 Posts Thursday May 10, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Jun 26, 2018 at 01:24 AM
Thank you
Hi tandy, hope you are doing fine. Sorry to hear about you bad experience. They are not professional. I experienced the same issue a while ago. I am an infertile. the reason of my infertility is heart disease. I lived in Japan. I want to know about surrogacy. I contacted Lotus clinic via email and explained my situation. I also mentioned it is the matter of urgency. But they didn't reply to my emails. What kind of behavior is that? It seems they are not interested. I think they are spreading wrong info regarding their treatment. I don't trust them anymore. Now i am looking for a reliable clinic.
Respond to sidneywhite