Review About clinic

Registration date
Thursday May 10, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 27, 2018
-
Hi, Hope all of you are doing well. I am a daily visitor of this forum. This forums helps me a lot regarding my issues. Today, i want to share my experience with you all. I am an infertile. I can't conceive naturally because of my health disease. My husband and i decided to go for surrogacy. we heard about Ukraine clinics for surrogacy. We are from Japan. We contacted *** clinic and asked for the details regarding treatment. We also wanted to know about their privacy policy. We waited for days but there was no response from them. We emailed them several times but still no response. It was our first time contacting any surrogacy clinic. We are feeling heart broken. Please suggest us good clinics for surrogacy.
See more 

20/29 replies

Registration date
Sunday January 21, 2018
Status
Last seen
March 23, 2019
Thank you
Hey, Sidney, don't lose hope I am sure something better is waiting for you. Surrogacy is such a procedure for which a lot of research is required. Therefore, if a clinic didn't respond to you I think you should move forward. I myself had to face a very similar situation in the past. It was a matter of urgency however, they still didn't reply. I learned my lesson from that. Therefore, don't get disheartened and find some other clinic. The one I am visiting is in the same city as this clinic.
Respond to Alessia.Violet
Registration date
Tuesday March 20, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
Hey. I am so sorry for you. Such clinics are betraying people. I have heard alot about them. They are unprofessional. They don't care about the people. I have a baby through surrogacy. I think that you should visit a clinic in Europe. I have faced infertility for 10 years. I wanted to be a mother but no luck. I decided to go for surrogacy. I didn't go for an treatment because the doctor said that everything is fine. Well, I went for surrogacy. I went to a clinic in Europe. The clinic provided me with a healthy surrogate. I have a baby now.
Respond to stacyben
Registration date
Saturday April 14, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
Hey. I am really sorry to hear about your experience with the clinic. This clinic is really not good. They do not respond. I would Suggest you a clinic in Europe. I had uterine polyps which made me go through Hysteroscopy. That's why I Couldn't conceive. I tried to Conceive for 4 years but all in vain. I and my Husband wanted babies badly. Then, we searched for alternatives. One of my friends suggested me to go for Surrogacy. We searched for an affordable clinic for us. We went to Europe for the clinic. There we found a reliable and affordable clinic. They found us a healthy Surrogate. Today, I am a blessed mother. Wish you best of luck.
Respond to Sabera28
Registration date
Wednesday May 30, 2018
Status
Last seen
July 27, 2018
Thank you
Hello dear, I am doing well. I hope you are also well. I am new to this forum. I have seen that people are so helping on this forum. They give very good and honest advice to people. So happy to hear that surrogacy works for you. But sad to hear that this clinic does not respond you. I have also heard about this clinic. There are many clinics who are fraud. There are many clinics in Europe who are offering this treatment at a very reasonable price. Searched for it. you will get the good one. Best of luck. My prayers are with you.
Respond to julie733
Registration date
Friday July 13, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 20, 2018
Thank you
Hi, hope you are doing well! i am sorry to hear about your experience. But trust me , you are not alone here. I also faced the same situation. I also contacted them. Did so many emails and waited anxiously for their reply, but they didn't reply me at all. I have been facing infertility for so long. I know how hard it is to face such situation. Taking my decision for surrogacy wasn't so easy. It took a lot of courage and research. and clinic like L***s really do break hearts. I was hell excited but got fed up and lost my hopes. beware of such clinics. i also had a worst experience. I am now trying to find another clinic. hope you and i find a better clinic soon. Wish you good luck! have faith and patience beautiful.
Respond to lucyjames
Registration date
Monday July 9, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 29, 2018
Thank you
Hey hope you guys are having in best of your health. I am Fodgy I used to read all your experiences. I am so depressed these days so thought to share my feeling and experience with all of you about this clinic as well . I am facing infertility from last 5 years. I gave up and accepted the fact that I can't survive during my whole life. Me and my DH have accepted that we won't be able to see the happiness of having a kid. One day my neighbor suggested me to go to clinic L***s. I sent them an email and told all my story. Its been a week that they didn't reply. Have been sending email continuously but still not reply. This is making me more and more depressive. Hope to find a good clinic soon .
Respond to Saucy68
Registration date
Monday July 9, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 29, 2018
Thank you
Hey This is Saucy. I am new to this forum. I have read some of your stories that made me sad. I want to share mine today. I want to help all of you and want to save you all from these money makers and bad communicators. I got married 5 years ago. I have faced 3 miscarriages during this period. These years were like nightmares for me. Someone in my social circle suggested me a clinic A****s. She did not have her personal experience about this clinic. I emailed them for the positive consultancy. They didn't email me back. How's that possible that professional clinics shows this kind of behavior. I want to tell you that be aware of such clinics.
Respond to Saucy68
Registration date
Thursday June 21, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 29, 2018
Thank you
Thanks for visiting this forum. We all are here like a family. We help each other with our past experiences. I know infertility is hard to digest. Just stay strong and be positive. This will help you. Having an optimistic approach is very important in life. I am also going for surrogacy. There is a number of good clinics in Europe. You need to visit them. They are helping a number of people. I hope you'll get the solution of your problems really soon.
Respond to christina980
Registration date
Sunday July 1, 2018
Status
Last seen
July 30, 2018
Thank you
It is so sad to see clinics exploiting infertile couples who are already going through the biggest griefs life has thrown at them. Thank you for creating such a post so that others can gain benefit from it. I have read many negative reviews about this clinic. Their communication and responsiveness are very poor. Reading all such posts, it makes me feel so blessed to have found a clinic in Europe that is really amazing. The clinic was suggested to me by my cousin. I have had my uterus removed because of cancerous polyps. I had become hopeless of getting another baby as I did not want to opt for adoption. Then my cousin recommended me to opt for surrogacy and told me details about her experience with this clinic. After I visited them, they literally treated me like I am their one and only patient and gave me all the attention and care I needed. I am so glad I came across such a clinic. However, I would recommend everyone to research before opting for a clinic. Good luck!
Respond to linx_MK
Registration date
Thursday June 21, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 28, 2018
Thank you
I am really sorry to hear about your experience with the clinic. I have been reading a lot of negative comments regarding this and another clinic. It is sad that clinics are behaving in such a manner. These clinics are supposed to be careful with how they behave especially with their patients. I myself emailed them twice but didn’t receive an email back. I was so disappointed. Later on I searched and I found a clinic which was efficient and the opposite of them. I am soon to be getting started with my procedure there. So don’t lose hope and just keep going. Good luck to you all.
Respond to aliayan
Registration date
Monday March 19, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 28, 2018
Thank you
Sorry to hear about your experience. I feel sad for you. How can they do something like this to patients. I am also a victim. I went through the same thing. I myself emailed them twice and didn’t receive an email back. I at first thought maybe they were too busy to reply. But then i realized that they must be a scam. I hope no one goes through this phase.
Respond to anayahill
Registration date
Monday July 9, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 29, 2018
Thank you
I am really sorry to hear your experience! These kind of clinics are just pathetic! My friend had a worst experience about this clinic L***s! She went there for surrogacy! They have made her do contract with a surrogate mother! They have deposited amount! After sometime they got to know that surrogate mother have gone somewhere! They were really shocked and said that this is clinic's responsibility! They have refused to take any blame over themselves! They have said that we will complain about this clinic! The clinic was so stubborn and rigid! I was so much shocked to hear all this! I hope who are reading this post must have safe from this clinic!
Respond to Saucy68
Thank you
Hi all. How are you all? There are so many peoples who are suffering from infertility and they cannot know the accurate treatment of this. Doctors recommend me the L***s clinic that is near to my home town. Then I can visit the clinic as well in next day. This clinic are very dirty. Their staff members are also very ugly as well. Their building is so old fashioned. Their doctors are not very educated, they only run the clinic for making the money. This can lead the reputation down of this clinic. Then, we go out from the clinic by saying the harsh words. Then, now we try to search another clinic for the better treatment. If anyone know about it then recommend it to me.
Respond to RoseMarrie
Registration date
Friday August 3, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 21, 2018
Thank you
hey,hope you are doing well.I too had a similar experience with L***s clinic.I am infertile and have been TTC for years.But my luck was never on my side.I was heart broken and lost when i came to know that i cannot conceive.It seemed as world had ended for me that day.My husband knowing about it too was depressed but he always cheered me up in any way he can.Recently a friend told us about infertility treatments and recommended L***S to us.We decided to contact them.But they didn't even bothered to reply us back.Seeing their unprofessional behavior we decided not to go to them,and look for a more reliable and professional clinic.
Respond to katherine582
Registration date
Monday July 9, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 29, 2018
Thank you
Hello! Hope you are good! I am really sorry to read your experience about this clinic! I am also the victim of this one! I am an infertile! I found out on internet that they have the best treatments! I lived far away! I have emailed them! They ignored my emails! I thought their might be network issue! But nothing happen like that I have sent them several emails But all in vain! I think we should not waste our times by going to this clinic! I am lookingfor a good one! I hope I find a better one!
Respond to Saucy68
Thank you
hey side white. Leave them at their own condition. they are doing so to spoil their reputation. We have nothing to do with them. I think there is no clinic of name “lo***s”. I don’t know why they are doing so. their customer relation service is so poor. I mailed them three months ago and now I am getting replies. Is this not a ridiculous thing? well, I leave them. once I decided to visit their clinic but after that, I quit this plan. Because it’s totally a wastage of time. nothing more. To find out another clinic whom you think is best for you. because getting deceive more than one time is called foolishness.
Respond to Joe
Registration date
Thursday June 21, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
hi, hope so you are doing great. I really appreciate your post. Thank you for sharing this. So proud of you. Not losing hope is a big thing indeed. You are such an amazing woman. I can feel your pain. But not losing hope is bigger than that. Nothing is impossible. I am infertile. Now thought of choosing IVF. But I am really sad clinic L***s are even not replying. I am really stressed out. L***s, It has got the worst communication service ever. Beware of these clinics guys. But I am not losing hope. We just have to handle the situation calmly. Better things are coming. Pray for me, dear. My prayers are with you. An all the best for the future ahead.
Respond to roze30
Registration date
Monday August 6, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 29, 2018
Thank you
Hey, I welcome you here. You do not have to feel pity for your health disease. It is alright to have it. My husband was infertile. I know it was something really hard to believe. I went to my nearest clinic in Europe. He was not ready for any kind of treatment. But I knew it was necessary. He was more into adoption. But in know, it is a really long process. I can not wait that long. I liked it personally. The clinic was really helpful in changing his mind. It is affordable as well. I am glad I took him there. They offered for IUI. His decision is pending though I know he will opt for IUI.
Respond to cecemiller
Registration date
Wednesday April 11, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 29, 2018
Thank you
There is nothing wrong with you. You should not blame yourself. The issue is with the stupid clinic. They made you wait so much. They lowered your morale. Don't worry I have a suggestion for you. I went for surrogacy as well. I opted for a clinic in Europe. I believe it is the only reliable clinic in the Vicinity. They are so affordable that people from all across the world contact them. I am sure you would want to get in touch too. Let me know if I can help any further. I would love to help. I know how it feels to be infertile. I have been through it.
Respond to Hannahdrake
Registration date
Saturday August 4, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 29, 2018
Thank you
Hey HanRichie. I'm so sorry to hear about that. These scammers are really bad for society. They don't realize the pressure a girl faces. These things can get out of hand. What we need to do is sue them. We need to unite against these people. This cannot go for any longer than it has been. They've butchered so many girls. How do people not see this? I hope no one goes there after this. Just stay strong. take care of yourself. Much love to you. Take care.
Respond to AnnaKendrick
1 2 Next