Review About Lotus clinic

Registration date
Thursday May 10, 2018
Last seen
August 27, 2018
- Jun 24, 2018 at 02:12 PM - Latest reply:  alissonclark
- Sep 26, 2018 at 03:29 PM
Hi, Hope all of you are doing well. I am a daily visitor of this forum. This forums helps me a lot regarding my issues. Today, i want to share my experience with you all. I am an infertile. I can't conceive naturally because of my health disease. My husband and i decided to go for surrogacy. we heard about Ukraine clinics for surrogacy. We are from Japan. We contacted Lotus clinic and asked for the details regarding treatment. We also wanted to know about their privacy policy. We waited for days but there was no response from them. We emailed them several times but still no response. It was our first time contacting any surrogacy clinic. We are feeling heart broken. Please suggest us good clinics for surrogacy.
See more 

Your reply

58 replies

Registration date
Monday March 19, 2018
Last seen
August 28, 2018
- Jun 24, 2018 at 05:40 PM
Thank you
Hi, I'm so sorry about what happened to you. Ukraine is indeed popular for its fertility clinics. I am very disappointed with the services Lotus clinic is providing. These clinics are notorious for their work. I made up my mind to go there so I recently mailed them to ask for their packages but still have not gotten any response from them. It was great that I mailed a number of clinics. I hope they fix themselves soon. I was really sad after they wasted my time and did not reply to any of my emails. so going for surrogacy make sure you are going to the right clinic. Good luck to you too. Don't worry we'll find the best one. Much love.
Respond to anayahill
Registration date
Thursday June 7, 2018
Last seen
June 29, 2018
- Jun 25, 2018 at 02:42 AM
Thank you
Hi there! Thank you so much for posting a review here. I also contacted Lotus clinic for surrogacy. I emailed them and also mentioned it is the matter of urgency. But they didn’t reply. It seems they are not interested in taking new patients. I didn’t expect such behavior from them. Really disappointed. Choice of the clinic is really important before starting any treatment. This post will surely help many people in deciding which clinic to go for. Anyhow, don’t lose hope. There are several other good clinics, try contacting them. All the best!
Registration date
Friday February 16, 2018
Last seen
November 18, 2018
- Aug 14, 2018 at 10:25 AM
Hey. Hope you are well. I can't believe this. Have you been affected by this too? This is unacceptable. They did the same exact thing with me. They didn't reply to me. I waited for months. I was so disappointed. But then guess what happened? I searched for their reviews on the internet. What I found really shocked me. They are such scams. The people who visited them in person shared their experience. They were horrifying. Now I'm glad they only wasted my time and not my money. Have you found a better clinic that worked out for you? Please let me know about it.
Respond to ellenheller
Registration date
Sunday January 21, 2018
Last seen
November 16, 2018
- Jun 25, 2018 at 04:03 AM
Thank you
Hey, Sidney, don't lose hope I am sure something better is waiting for you. Surrogacy is such a procedure for which a lot of research is required. Therefore, if a clinic didn't respond to you I think you should move forward. I myself had to face a very similar situation in the past. It was a matter of urgency however, they still didn't reply. I learned my lesson from that. Therefore, don't get disheartened and find some other clinic. The one I am visiting is in the same city as this clinic.
Respond to Alessia.Violet
Registration date
Thursday June 21, 2018
Last seen
August 29, 2018
- Jun 25, 2018 at 08:29 AM
Thank you
There are so many people complaining the same at different forums. What a careless attitude of the Lotus clinic. They should understand that people trust them a lot when they email them. They seem to be least bothered. My sister has emailed them from a couple of last few days. There is no reply yet. This is quite annoying. What kind of message are they giving to the patients? I think it is being foolish to wait for more. We should search for another clinic for her. They don't seem like replying to anybody. Total Spam! Everyone to make a right choice now. I hope you find another good clinic soon.
Respond to joshien
Registration date
Tuesday March 20, 2018
Last seen
August 27, 2018
- Jun 25, 2018 at 09:53 AM
Thank you
Hey. I am so sorry for you. Such clinics are betraying people. I have heard alot about them. They are unprofessional. They don't care about the people. I have a baby through surrogacy. I think that you should visit a clinic in Europe. I have faced infertility for 10 years. I wanted to be a mother but no luck. I decided to go for surrogacy. I didn't go for an treatment because the doctor said that everything is fine. Well, I went for surrogacy. I went to a clinic in Europe. The clinic provided me with a healthy surrogate. I have a baby now.
Respond to stacyben
Registration date
Wednesday April 11, 2018
Last seen
August 27, 2018
- Jun 25, 2018 at 10:06 AM
Thank you
I am so sorry. My friend has also faced the same difficulty. she wanted to be a mother but no luck. She contacted the same clinic. She decided to go for surrogacy. But there was no response from Lotus. She wasted more few months. Then She decided to go for surrogacy. She has faced infertility for 7 years. In this time her husband also became infertile. They both were worried. She went to a clinic in Europe. She heard about their success stories. Now They have a baby. They are living happily with their baby.
Respond to emily001
Registration date
Friday February 16, 2018
Last seen
November 18, 2018
- Jun 25, 2018 at 10:27 AM
Thank you
Hi. I hope you are well. You did not deserve this treatment by the lotus clinic. I'm sorry you had to experience this. But consider yourself lucky that you found out their carelessness before you gave them your money for the procedure. Hope you find a good clinic soon. Don't lose hope like that.
Respond to mistygray
Registration date
Monday June 25, 2018
Last seen
August 29, 2018
- Jun 25, 2018 at 10:56 AM
Thank you
Hello, Sidney. How are you? I hope you're doing good. I have heard a lot of reviews about Lotus Clinic. They are very similar to the ones I read about Adonis. Very disappointing, both of them. It's awful, how people can rate it so highly. They don't reply to emails. They just don't seem bothered. It's very underwhelming. I wouldn't recommend their services to anyone. Here's to hoping you find better luck. My prayers are with you. Don't lose hope! Good luck and lots of love your way.
Respond to Avaa81
Registration date
Saturday April 14, 2018
Last seen
August 27, 2018
- Jun 25, 2018 at 12:00 PM
Thank you
Hey. I am really sorry to hear about your experience with the clinic. This clinic is really not good. They do not respond. I would Suggest you a clinic in Europe. I had uterine polyps which made me go through Hysteroscopy. That's why I Couldn't conceive. I tried to Conceive for 4 years but all in vain. I and my Husband wanted babies badly. Then, we searched for alternatives. One of my friends suggested me to go for Surrogacy. We searched for an affordable clinic for us. We went to Europe for the clinic. There we found a reliable and affordable clinic. They found us a healthy Surrogate. Today, I am a blessed mother. Wish you best of luck.
Respond to Sabera28
Registration date
Thursday June 21, 2018
Last seen
August 29, 2018
- Jun 25, 2018 at 12:26 PM
Thank you
Hey, how are you? I am so sorry for you. Lotus and adinos clinics are not good. The staff there is not supportive. I suggest you go for surrogacy to Europe. I had also a baby through surrogacy. I was infertile. I had fatigue injury. I was trying to conceive. Then I went for surrogacy to Europe. That was the best clinic I must say. The staff there was so supportive and cooperative. And the surrogate which they provide is also very healthy. Now I am enjoying motherhood. Thanks to surrogacy.
Respond to jeny288
Registration date
Sunday May 20, 2018
Last seen
August 18, 2018
- Jun 25, 2018 at 05:18 PM
Thank you
Hello there. How are you? I have heard a lot of reviews about Lotus Clinic. They are very similar to the ones I read about Adonis. Very disappointing, both of them. It's awful, how people can rate it so highly. They don't reply to emails. They just don't seem bothered. I hope people don't waste their time anymore. I hope no one goes through this pain. Take care everyone. Lots of love.
Respond to aliceblake
Registration date
Wednesday May 30, 2018
Last seen
July 27, 2018
- Jul 7, 2018 at 08:42 AM
Thank you
Hello dear, I am doing well. I hope you are also well. I am new to this forum. I have seen that people are so helping on this forum. They give very good and honest advice to people. So happy to hear that surrogacy works for you. But sad to hear that this clinic does not respond you. I have also heard about this clinic. There are many clinics who are fraud. There are many clinics in Europe who are offering this treatment at a very reasonable price. Searched for it. you will get the good one. Best of luck. My prayers are with you.
Respond to julie733
Registration date
Thursday June 21, 2018
Last seen
July 16, 2018
- Jul 13, 2018 at 08:17 AM
Thank you
Hi there. Hope you are doing well. I am sorry to hear about your bad experience. It really breaks a heart. I don't know what these clinics are up to. I have contacted lotus clinic a few weeks back. They haven't even replied to me yet. I am really disappointed. Why they do this to their clients?. They are not ready to listen to us. How could they solve our problems?. I want others to be aware of these scams. Do not waste your energy on them. I hope everything will be fine soon. Good fortunes.
Respond to Fareen1
Registration date
Thursday June 21, 2018
Last seen
July 15, 2018
- Jul 13, 2018 at 11:09 AM
Thank you
Hi, How are you? I am really sorry to know about your problem. Infertility is hard to face. It is very painful. Surrogacy is a blessing. It has helped many infertile women. Choosing a good clinic is another kind of struggle. There are many clinics which deceive people. Lotus is one of them. I also contacted lotus for my infertility treatment. They never reply to me. Don't lose hope. Hope for the best. You will soon find a good clinic. You have to never lose hope. You have to face all the challenges. Stay strong. Good luck
Respond to tressalee
Thank you
Hello there! I hope you are doing fine. It is really bad to hear you're experienced with Lotus. But you are not the only who faced such a bad experience. My friend had also an infertility issue. She is deciding to go for surrogacy. She was trying to make contact with Lotus. She was mailed them many times. But she didn't get any response from the lotus clinic. She was fed up with all this. Now she is searching for others clinics which have professional behavior. So I suggest you should not be broken and try to search for other clinics. There are others clinics available in Ukraine which have a good reputation. I hope you will find a better one. Wish you a good luck. God bless you.
Respond to Eleanor045
Thank you
Hi all. I'm 24 years old and married before one year ago. I'm the daily visitor if this forum. This can help me alot. After few weeks doctors tell me that i'm suffering from infertility. Then, i'm very sad at this time but my husband support me. Then, we decided to get a treatment from clinic. I hear the Lotus clinic that is near to my home town. Next day i'll visit this clinic. The building of this clinic is so old fashioned. Their staff are very ruddly. They don't know how to talk with the patients. Doctors are uneducated and they cann't check me up properly. Doctors couldn't wash their hands after the check up of patients. Their apartments are so dirty.
Respond to Jasmine
Registration date
Thursday June 21, 2018
Last seen
August 27, 2018
- Jul 13, 2018 at 02:19 PM
Thank you
Surrogacy is a really great method. There are some places like Lotus clinic. That use the people for their own good. I am also infertile. Now thought of choosing surrogacy. But I am really sad they even not replying. I am really stressed out. Lotus , It has got the worst communication service ever. Beware of these clinics guys. But I am not losing hope. We just have to handle the situation calmly. Better things are coming. Pray for me, dear. All the best for the future ahead.
Respond to roze30
Registration date
Sunday July 1, 2018
Last seen
July 19, 2018
- Jul 14, 2018 at 06:43 AM
Thank you
Hi Sidney! hope you are in good health. It is very important to have a good clinic to rely on for infertility treatments. These are complicated procedures that require expert care. I had also tried to contact Lotus clinic when I wanted to apply for surrogacy. I had high hopes from them since I heard their name being mentioned in some forum but when I tried contacting them I got no reply back. it was almost as if there was no clinic with such name. I tried to call them but the attender did not know how to speak English and would frequently put me on hold. I never contacted them again and decided to chose a better clinic.
Respond to Jenny_42
Registration date
Friday July 13, 2018
Last seen
August 20, 2018
- Jul 14, 2018 at 10:22 AM
Thank you
Hi, hope you are doing well! i am sorry to hear about your experience. But trust me , you are not alone here. I also faced the same situation. I also contacted them. Did so many emails and waited anxiously for their reply, but they didn't reply me at all. I have been facing infertility for so long. I know how hard it is to face such situation. Taking my decision for surrogacy wasn't so easy. It took a lot of courage and research. and clinic like L***s really do break hearts. I was hell excited but got fed up and lost my hopes. beware of such clinics. i also had a worst experience. I am now trying to find another clinic. hope you and i find a better clinic soon. Wish you good luck! have faith and patience beautiful.
Respond to lucyjames
Registration date
Monday March 12, 2018
Last seen
August 29, 2018
- Jul 14, 2018 at 03:01 PM
Thank you
I'm sorry about that. It's sad to hear about your experience. I wish this didn't have to happen. It's already so tough facing infertility. Don't need this on top of everything. You are right to feel this way. Lotus is definitely known for its bad communication. I just don't know how they expect to run their clinic if their attitude remains the same. I'm sure you'll find a better one soon. Just keep looking. Ukraine has other much better ones! All the best to you, love!
Respond to HanRIchie
1 2 3 Next