Feeling betrayed

sidneywhite 77 Posts Thursday May 10, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Jun 24, 2018 at 02:15 PM - Latest reply: LydiaHarris 49 Posts Saturday May 19, 2018Registration date August 23, 2018 Last seen
- Jul 4, 2018 at 08:23 AM
Hello, Hope you are enjoying good health. I am suffering from infertility. It is really painful. My husband and i contacted Lotus clinic for surrogacy treatment. We wanted to know about the packages and procedure details. But after sending several emails they didn't reply us back. we chose Lotus clinic after reading positive reviews on different platforms. But because of their behavior we are feeling betrayed because of the reviews.
See more 

Your reply

12 replies

anayahill 117 Posts Monday March 19, 2018Registration date August 28, 2018 Last seen - Jun 24, 2018 at 05:32 PM
Thank you
It’s so important to talk about this. The more people know about these problems, the better it is. Not every clinic is good. Many infertile couples are going for surrogacy today. Reviews for different clinics help us to choose a good one. You should have also researched good clinics and their services. A lot of them are horrific. They don’t know how to deal with clients. They don’t really give a damn. I’ve had a bad experience. Which is why I can relate. Thank you so much for posting this. Keep up the good work. Good luck everyone.
Respond to anayahill
ellenheller 35 Posts Thursday June 7, 2018Registration date June 29, 2018 Last seen - Jun 25, 2018 at 02:51 AM
Thank you
Thank you so much for sharing this information here. A lot of people will surely find it very useful. Infertility is the most terrible thing a person can ever suffer from. Also, it is getting common nowadays, which is really sad. It feels really bad to see people having a hard time accepting the fact that they're infertile. Methods like IVF and surrogacy are a blessing. And for that, choosing a clinic is the most essential step. Some of the unprofessional clinics just discourage the person which makes them really disheartened. Although, it's the clinic's loss that they aren't entertaining serious clients. So, don't get upset over it and move on. Always surf the internet and get reviews about the clinic you're planning to visit. Lots of love to everyone reading this!
Respond to ellenheller
Alessia.Violet 137 Posts Sunday January 21, 2018Registration date October 13, 2018 Last seen - Jun 25, 2018 at 03:43 AM
Thank you
Hey, I hope you are well. It is better late than never. At least you found out about the actual them sooner. I myself have been reading so many negative comments about them. I honestly used to think that I was the only one but that is not true. So many people have had a similar experience with them. It really gets disappointing when a clinic behaves this inefficiently. However, it is good that we all are talking about our experiences and spreading awareness. Surrogacy is a costly process and therefore, one needs to spend their money wisely. When I didn't get a response from the clinic I didn't wait. I moved forward and found another clinic. The surrogacy process is a long one and you cant just waste time by waiting for a clinic to respond. Especially when they seem this uninterested. Therefore, move forward and search for someone else. Good luck to you I hope things get better.
Respond to Alessia.Violet
kandell88 14 Posts Saturday June 23, 2018Registration date July 10, 2018 Last seen - Jun 25, 2018 at 07:56 AM
Thank you
I feel really sorry to learn about your infertility. I know it must be tough for you. Lotus Clinic has disappointed almost all of its patients. I don't know what they are really up to. I have got the similar complaint as you. I am still waiting for a reply. I think I should look for another one. They don't seem to be interested to listen to my problems.
Respond to kandell88
sidney88 28 Posts Thursday June 7, 2018Registration date July 10, 2018 Last seen - Jun 25, 2018 at 08:01 AM
Thank you
It is good to see people are sharing their experiences. This would help all those looking for a fertility clinic. There is a need to spread awareness on this. I have noticed it on many forums now. Lotus clinic doesn't seem to reply any of us. This is a quite careless attitude of them. People are waiting for a reply. And, they don't bother listening to them.
Respond to sidney88
roze30 27 Posts Thursday June 21, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Jun 25, 2018 at 11:03 AM
Thank you
hi, @sidneywhite.Don't be an upset sweetheart. All will be fine. Don't lose hope. I believe if one door is closed many doors are open for you. Just try to stay positive. Don't feel betrayed. Nothing is impossible even the word impossible say I M POSSIBLE. Just handle the situation wisely and calmly. My best wishes are with you. All the best for your future. My prayers are with you. May God bless you with an angel. Who fills your life with light and happiness. STAY POSITIVE. KEEP SMILING :)
Respond to roze30
BellaJones998 52 Posts Friday April 6, 2018Registration date July 10, 2018 Last seen - Jun 25, 2018 at 12:10 PM
Thank you
Hey there Sidney. How are you doing? I hope its all well. I am really sorry for you to experience with lotus. Many other people are also having similar issues with them. Out of curiosity, I tried contacting them to ask them about their Packages. I haven't received a mail back yet. It looks like they are spammers just looking to waste peoples time. I hope people learn about them and don't waste their time. Thanks for letting us know. Choosing a good clinic is very important. People like them are putting a bad reputation for other clinics too. I wish you good luck. I hope you get what you want soon. Please take care lots of love for you.
rebeccaD 32 Posts Monday March 19, 2018Registration date July 18, 2018 Last seen - Jul 2, 2018 at 03:08 PM
I second you on this Bella, choosing the right clinic matters a lot. Imagine what would have happened if things have had gone further than the contact with client representative with such a clinic. They could have simply lined up IVF and then didn't initiate the transfer and go puff., I've heard most of these clinics offering IVF also have surrogacy programme, what if they go on stealth mode after getting the surrogate impregnated with our baby. I dread reproductive tourism only for one thing... what if I end up with a horrible clinic! I think Misty is lucky that she could catch the shortcoming even before starting her assisted fertility programme. Things could have gone far worse than not replying on email about the packages.
Respond to BellaJones998
aliceblake 128 Posts Sunday May 20, 2018Registration date August 18, 2018 Last seen - Jun 25, 2018 at 05:23 PM
Thank you
Hello there. How are you? I understand what you are going through. It really gets disappointing when a clinic behaves this inefficiently. However, it is good that we all are talking about our experiences and spreading awareness. Surrogacy is a costly process and therefore, one needs to spend their money wisely. When I didn't get a response from the clinic I didn't wait. I moved forward and found another clinic. It is in Ukraine. I will have my surrogacy there. Good luck to you. Take care. Lots of love.
Respond to aliceblake
prerona30 13 Posts Saturday October 28, 2017Registration date June 25, 2018 Last seen - Jun 25, 2018 at 06:28 PM
Thank you
Hello Sidney, I am so sorry to hear about your experience with this clinic. A similar post was recently put up about the short comings and general bad professionalism of this place. It seems like it is not an isolated event. It is very brave of you to speak out about them. Who knows how many more women have experienced the same thing from the same clinic and have not voiced it because of fear and critique. Thank you for sharing yours. Good luck to you.
Respond to prerona30
lidya2 26 Posts Monday July 2, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - Jul 4, 2018 at 07:52 AM
Thank you
Hey, I am so sorry to hear about your experience. That must have been horrific. I am glad you decided not to go. I would suggest that you make not to give up. Situations like these make the person even more sensitive. I hope no one else has to go through this. I have been reading soo many negative comments about them lately. It is really sad that a fertility clinic is behaving in such a manner. People were complaining regarding them not replying, some have had horrible IVF experience as well. It is just so scary. I am honestly, myself also concerned. I think you made a great decision by posting about it over here. People should be aware of it. Thank you so much. I hope things get better for you.
Respond to lidya2
LydiaHarris 49 Posts Saturday May 19, 2018Registration date August 23, 2018 Last seen - Jul 4, 2018 at 08:23 AM
Thank you
Hi Sydney! I'm sorry to hear of your bad experience. Don't get demotivated or discouraged. You can still become a mother! Don't think the other way! Try other centers! I'm also undergoing surrogacy at a center in Kiev this month. So, yeah! Would love to have you some recommendations. Stay blessed honey!
Respond to LydiaHarris