Last seen
August 27, 2018
- - Latest reply: lidya2
Registration date
Monday July 2, 2018
Last seen
August 29, 2018
- Jul 2, 2018 at 03:14 AM
Hello, all IPs looking for something great to happen. My post is for all those parents who have lost the hope of becoming the parents in future. Such desperate parents want to do everything to get the happiness they are dreaming of. Many countries still don't allow the assisted reproduction or it is too expensive there. Eastern European countries are thought to be heaven for such parents. There are a number of fertility clinics working there that are economical and easy to access. Don't get carried away. Some names are merely an eyewash like the Lotus and the Adinos. They are just exploiting the emotions by chanting attractive slogans. I have searched for the forums and came across reviews of many customers who reached out to these clinics. At first, they would not respond as efficiently as they should. This wastes a great deal of time. Later these clinics do not have the doctors that are professionally sound and reliable. They charge more for the worst services. It is better to check out for everything before you really put yourself into a big problem.
See more 

Your reply

19 replies

Registration date
Sunday March 18, 2018
Last seen
August 29, 2018
Thank you
Hello Angela. How are you doing? I hope you're okay. This is a very important post. Thank you so much! This information is pivotal. People take advantage of others' needs. I'm glad you're calling them out for it. This is such a horrible thing to do. You're definitely correct in saying that one needs to be more aware. If this helps even one person, this post would be a success. Great job, Angela. Keep up the fantastic work. Good luck to you, too! I hope you find the right clinic.
Respond to claudiopeters
Registration date
Monday March 12, 2018
Last seen
August 29, 2018
Thank you
I have heard of this too. It's just absurd that these clinics are playing with emotions of patients like this. It's not something easy going through infertility. It's made worse when you finally make up your mind for looking at your options and the response is as pathetic as this. I wish they either get their priorities in order or just shut down. Thank you for your alert! I hope it guides many here. However, those reading this searching for the right clinic please don't lose hope. There are plenty of wonderful clinics out there. I'm sure you'll find a good one. Best wishes! x
Respond to HanRIchie
Registration date
Thursday June 21, 2018
Last seen
July 16, 2018
Thank you
Hello dear. Thank you for the information. Many people are struggling to have a baby. They need to know about looters and fraud. We really need to get a guide. Everyone needs to be get alerted. There are good clinics. You just have to watch out. All the best everyone.
Respond to Fareen1
Registration date
Monday January 22, 2018
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
We should never lose hope. Everything is going to be fine. Always try to take good care of yourself. I know about these clinics. They never replied to me. They never replied to my friend. I don't know why they are doing this. They should take care of this. It's never alright to do such things. It's bad. They should behave professionally. I hope everything is alright. Just try to take good care of yourself. Try someplace else. We should beware of them.
Respond to pheobe412
Registration date
Saturday June 23, 2018
Last seen
July 9, 2018
Thank you
Hey there. Hope you are doing well. I've also heard a lot of negative comments about these clinics. That's sad that they are not considering the feelings of patients. Infertility is really hard. They don't understand the pain of infertility. I wish all the best to those parents who want treatment of infertility.
Respond to victoria909
Registration date
Saturday May 19, 2018
Last seen
August 23, 2018
Thank you
Thanks for the review. I've not heard myself good reviews regarding them already. I hope they change their policies and staff. Secondly, I've even heard a few damaged cases from there. So, I've already restrained it. I'm undergoing another center in Kiev. So, yeah! I'm only going there because of someone's referral. Who has had their success story there and they are really close to us to believe. Baby dust to you all ladies. :)
Respond to LydiaHarris
Registration date
Monday February 19, 2018
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
Hi Angela! Thank you so much for this informative post. Many forum visitors will surely find it useful. One should really be careful before selecting a clinic for a fertility process. Infertility is really a terrible thing. Clinics like these just crush innocent people's hopes. I wish people go to a clinic which treats them the best. Best wishes to all reading this!
Respond to alisa123
Registration date
Thursday June 21, 2018
Last seen
August 28, 2018
Thank you
Hi, Thank you so much for posting this. You did a great job to make us aware of this. Infertility is such a horrible thing already. Then this kind of behavior is unbearable. They need to change their behavior. They just don't understand the pain of people who're already going through so much. We all need to report them. Cause I had enough. I have read a lot of bad reviews about them in a lot of forums. We all need to be alert now. I wish all of us to find the best clinics to get treated. Best of luck to everyone. Stay positive everyone.
Respond to aliayan
Registration date
Thursday June 7, 2018
Last seen
June 29, 2018
Thank you
Hello there, How are you doing? Thank you for this post. Many people will be careful now. I’m really sorry to hear about your experience with Lotus Clinic. I have heard many such reviews about this clinic. I’ll definitely have to warn others too. Thank you for this again! I can relate. I had a similar experience with them. They just don’t respond well, right? It’s so frustrating. They just don’t care. It’s honestly so horrible. I’d suggest you don’t lose hope. Keep the faith. I’m sure you’ll find a clinic. Good luck to you!
Respond to ellenheller
Registration date
Tuesday March 20, 2018
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
Hey. I hope you are doing great. I am happy that you are posting important thing. people are so pathetic. They are betraying us. This is an important post. It is pivotal too. I am happy that you are making people aware of it. You are doing such a great job. Lotus and Adonis are betraying people. We should spread awareness regarding this. I am hoping people will understand. They are unprofessional. They don't care about anyone. They only care about their benefits. They are so unskillful too.
Respond to stacyben
Registration date
Wednesday April 11, 2018
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
You are right. I have heard alot about the people. They are betraying people. My friend decided to go there for surrogacy. They didn't respond. She was infertile. She wanted a baby badly. She went for IVF too but failed. In the end, she decided to go for surrogacy. She went to a clinic in Europe. Now they have a baby. But she still cries that she wasted a lot of time for Lotus clinic. They were so unprofessional. They don't care about people. You are doing amazing work.
Respond to emily001
Registration date
Friday May 11, 2018
Last seen
August 10, 2018
Thank you
Hi Angelia! Hope you are in good health. Thanks for starting this thread. Infertility is a very critical matter and people out of helplessness apply to scam clinic only to have their hope shattered along with getting charged with lots of money. Ukraine is well known for its fertility clinics but not all of them are up to the mark. I have also heard many bad reviews about Lotus clinic from people from different forums calling it a scam. I would recommend people consider all their option before applying to any clinic. It is necessary that you get the best return for your investment. I wish all that are going through the phases of infertility the very best of luck. Hope you guys get to have children soon.
Respond to Oliviasmit
Registration date
Thursday June 21, 2018
Last seen
August 29, 2018
Thank you
Hey, how are you? Good to see that you are spreading awareness about it. Lotus and adios are spam clinics. They are ignorant and negligent towards their work. Women should go for surrogacy in Europe. The staff there is very supportive and cooperative. The surrogate which they provide is also healthy. I was infertile. I was suffering from fatigue injury. My family was not accepting me. I lost all my hope. But, my husband helped me so much. Then we went to Europe for surrogacy. Now I am a blessed mother. Take care.
Respond to jeny288
Registration date
Saturday April 14, 2018
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
Hey. Thanks, for this Informative post. This is really an Important post. I have heard a lot about these clinics. They usually do not respond. My friend wanted to go there but she refused to go because of their irresponsible behavior. I would suggest everyone a clinic in Europe. That's the best clinic. I have done my Surrogacy with that clinic. I had uterine polyps disease which left me Infertile. So I decided to go for Surrogacy. I went to this clinic in Europe. They provided me with the healthy Surrogate. Who gave birth to our baby. Today I am a happy and blessed mother. I wish everyone best of luck who is going to have surrogacy soon. best wishes.
Respond to Sabera28
Thank you
hey Angela1214!!! Thank you so much for telling us about their careless attitude. That’s not fair. If you are providing service, then try to do it in a good pattern. No need to deceive people. I am so much anger with them. no what is the way of dealing with clients? You are not the first one who is claiming about them but I also heard from many ones before reacting to your post.
Respond to amy
Registration date
Sunday May 20, 2018
Last seen
August 18, 2018
Thank you
Hello there. How are you? You are completely right. It's made worse when you finally make up your mind for looking at your options and the response is as pathetic as this. I wish they either get their priorities in order or just shut down. Thank you for your alert! I hope it guides many here. However, those reading this searching for the right clinic please don't lose hope. There are many good clinics in Ukraine. You can go there. Try to stay positive. Take care.
Respond to aliceblake
Registration date
Thursday June 21, 2018
Last seen
August 29, 2018
Thank you
I can understand, sweetie. Just don't bother contacting this clinic ever. I faced a very similar situation to yours. I am trying to make people aware of the fact that Lotus clinic is just a waste of time. They are gonna end up disappointing you always. So many people have written bad reviews about them. I am sure they'll suffer after this. Thank you for posting your experience with the clinic. This post will surely help others in deciding on a clinic. I'm sorry that they turned you down like this. This is so unprofessional. Look for other clinics which are actually good. I hope you find one. Good luck!
Respond to joshien
Registration date
Monday March 26, 2018
Last seen
July 30, 2018
Thank you
Well, that's a reliable post that I have come across and I feel so lucky to be the part of the community where every individual step up to help each other. And they instantly report any odd and any false happening. And as far as Adonis and Lotus clinic is concerned. These two names have been so known for all the false happenings. This is weird to hear all such. Happening around.
Intended parents approach such clinics with so much hope. They are supposed to fulfill their wishes. And expectations. I am so worried about the selection over the fertility clinic. Since I am the one in the queue for the fertility treatment. And I just can't afford to have more loss in my life. I had enough all those things.
I wish that each one with infertility get their desires as soon as possible.
Respond to Alana90
Registration date
Monday July 2, 2018
Last seen
August 29, 2018
Thank you
I am glad you want to raise some awareness about such clinics. I have been sending emails to this clinic called Lotus. They have yet to respond to my email regarding their surrogacy procedure. I have heard so many complains about them so, i don't think they are ever going to respond to me or maybe they have better things to do than to entertain their potential clients. If anyone is thinking of applying for surrogacy I would not recommend you to apply at that clinic. It seems like they are ignorant and negligent towards their duties. Find some better clinic with proper research. I am also trying to find a reliable clinic. Good luck. stay safe everyone.
Respond to lidya2