Bad Experience need suggestions

tandy789 37 Posts Wednesday March 21, 2018Registration date July 19, 2018 Last seen - Jun 25, 2018 at 06:38 AM - Latest reply: aliayan 67 Posts Thursday June 21, 2018Registration date August 28, 2018 Last seen
- Jun 25, 2018 at 09:55 AM
Hi, hope you are enjoying good health. I am a daily visitor of this forum. Today, I am here wo share my experience. I am an infertile. I can't conceive naturally. As you all know infertility is really painful. Very few can handle it. My husband and I am very depressed after hearing the news. Our friends supported us and advised us to go for surrogacy. We searched about it internet and found a clinic. The clinic was Lotus. We contacted them and asked about the procedure details and duration. They replied us very rudely. We were in a hurry so we asked other queries right away. They didn't bother to reply us. We don't know what to do next. Need your precious suggestions.
See more 

Your reply

4 replies

Mitchael.1 18 Posts Monday June 25, 2018Registration date July 19, 2018 Last seen - Jun 25, 2018 at 07:02 AM
Thank you
Hey I am new to this forum and your post is the first one I saw. I am extremely sorry to hear about your experience. This must have been heartbreaking. It is true that going through infertility isn't easy. There is so much that a person has to go through. It is not just emotionally draining but also physically. Life seems to get even more meaningless. Therefore, this type of behavior from a clinic disappoints me. Its more like they don't understand the pain the infertile couple is going through. No one should be this irresponsible. Anyways, you don't lose hope! There are so many other good clinics. I would suggest that you get in touch with them. Don't waste your time on someone who is this unprofessional. Sending baby dust your way.
Respond to Mitchael.1
anayahill 117 Posts Monday March 19, 2018Registration date August 28, 2018 Last seen - Jun 25, 2018 at 08:04 AM
Thank you
I hope you are doing well. I was thinking about surrogacy and was looking for clinics because it is illegal in my country so I was looking internationally. I had a very similar experience with the clinic. I have read a lot of posts from forums about Adonis and Lotus still I wanted to give it a try so I emailed them but no reply no response. I emailed them twice and they didn't even bother replying to me. I myself am shocked at the way they treated me. I have been really confused about DE program. Therefore, had emailed them regarding that but they didn't respond. I have given up on them. I don't think I can waste any more of my time on them. They are terrible. I suggest don't follow these clinics they don't know how to deal with a customer.
Respond to anayahill
pheobe412 178 Posts Monday January 22, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Jun 25, 2018 at 08:31 AM
Thank you
Just avoid them. The best thing to avoid them is don't seek help from them. There are many other places available for this thing. I am sure they'll reply faster. They'll help you more. Everything will be alright for you. Just try to take good care of yourself. If they reply to you. Just tell them once that what are you feeling They should know what they did. Shame on them. I am not going to seek help from them ever again. There should be a limit. They crossed it.
Respond to pheobe412
aliayan 67 Posts Thursday June 21, 2018Registration date August 28, 2018 Last seen - Jun 25, 2018 at 09:55 AM
Thank you
I feel sad for you. I know about them. I am a victim of these frauds as well. I hope you are alright. There are many other places for your help. After the worst experience with Adonis people. I've contacted the clinic in Ukraine. It was really helpful for me. You should try that as well. Much love and support to your way.
Respond to aliayan