Bad Experience need suggestions

Registration date
Wednesday March 21, 2018
Last seen
July 19, 2018
-
Hi, hope you are enjoying good health. I am a daily visitor of this forum. Today, I am here wo share my experience. I am an infertile. I can't conceive naturally. As you all know infertility is really painful. Very few can handle it. My husband and I am very depressed after hearing the news. Our friends supported us and advised us to go for surrogacy. We searched about it internet and found a clinic. The clinic was ***. We contacted them and asked about the procedure details and duration. They replied us very rudely. We were in a hurry so we asked other queries right away. They didn't bother to reply us. We don't know what to do next. Need your precious suggestions.
See more 

Your reply

11 replies

Registration date
Monday June 25, 2018
Last seen
February 28, 2019
Thank you
Hey I am new to this forum and your post is the first one I saw. I am extremely sorry to hear about your experience. This must have been heartbreaking. It is true that going through infertility isn't easy. There is so much that a person has to go through. It is not just emotionally draining but also physically. Life seems to get even more meaningless. Therefore, this type of behavior from a clinic disappoints me. Its more like they don't understand the pain the infertile couple is going through. No one should be this irresponsible. Anyways, you don't lose hope! There are so many other good clinics. I would suggest that you get in touch with them. Don't waste your time on someone who is this unprofessional. Sending baby dust your way.
alissonclark
Registration date
Monday July 30, 2018
Last seen
March 14, 2019
-
I agree with you. This is really a disappointment. Time and money are wasted here. But this world is full of good and bad. It is up to us to look hard enough. These experiences can happen to anyone. I hope she finds a better clinic for herself soon. I'm here to help out for sure.
Respond to Mitchael.1
Registration date
Monday January 22, 2018
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
Just avoid them. The best thing to avoid them is don't seek help from them. There are many other places available for this thing. I am sure they'll reply faster. They'll help you more. Everything will be alright for you. Just try to take good care of yourself. If they reply to you. Just tell them once that what are you feeling They should know what they did. Shame on them. I am not going to seek help from them ever again. There should be a limit. They crossed it.
Respond to pheobe412
Registration date
Monday June 25, 2018
Last seen
February 28, 2019
Thank you
I would suggest that you move on. Dont waste your time on this. I believe that it is really important to make such decisions after properly researching them. The clinic I am visiting is doing a great job. I believe this is because I spent a lot of time making sure that they were the ones I should visit. I researched a lot about them. I loved the packages and the services they offered. They have two packages a VIP and a standard package. I was really attracted to both of them. They both included the accommodation facility and were reasonable. Then I looked at the offers and also liked the guarantee program they offered. We opted for that later. So far things are going really well. I would suggest them to you. If you need more details let me know.
Respond to Mitchael.1
Registration date
Monday January 21, 2019
Last seen
February 8, 2019
Thank you
Hi Tandy! I hope you are feeling better now. I am really sorry for what you have been through. I have also tried that clinic, they wasted a lot of my time. It's better for you to move on. That clinic will give you nothing. Don't waste your strength and time on that clinic, it's no good. There are many good clinics out there, just do some research and find yourself a good clinic. That's what I did and now I m a mother of two beautiful children. Just stay calm and keep trying. Everything will work out if you do. Good luck! Stay blessed! Bye!
Respond to DorothyP
Registration date
Saturday February 9, 2019
Last seen
March 1, 2019
Thank you
Hi there! I am so sorry for what you have been through. I have also had a bad experience with that clinic. I can't even imagine the pain they put me through. Took all my money, wasted so much time and gave me nothing. The worst thing about them is that there are no contracts done between surrogate and IPs during treatment. They don't even take responsibility for anything. First of all, stop wasting time on that clinic. After that keep a healthy routine and when you are ready, opt for a good clinic. To find a good clinic you need to do some research. I found out my clinic through forums. People told me to go for it. Stay blessed. Good luck.
Respond to MerriStar
Registration date
Friday February 16, 2018
Last seen
February 22, 2019
Thank you
Hey. So sorry to hear about that. You did not deserve such treatment. I'm glad you didn't move forward with the application process. You should keep looking. I hope you find a better clinic soon. Dont rush into anything. If you need help, you can always ask.
Respond to mistygray
Registration date
Sunday December 9, 2018
Last seen
March 14, 2019
Thank you
I'm sorry to hear about your experience. It's definitely a tough thing to be dealing with. You deserve more luck and deserve better, for sure! I would suggest you keep doing your research. Don't rush into these decisions. You can always hit me up for more suggestions! Good luck to you.
Respond to Laura191
Registration date
Monday July 30, 2018
Last seen
March 14, 2019
Thank you
Hey. These things happen sometimes. Thank you for posting a heads up here. This would be helpful for the people. But I think you should keep looking. You find a perfect clinic for yourself. Dont give up yet. Good luck.
Respond to alissonclark
Registration date
Wednesday December 26, 2018
Last seen
March 3, 2019
Thank you
I'm really sorry to hear about your experience. You're not at fault, trust me. Don't be too hard on yourself. I hope things get better for you. These experiences help a person grow and you learn from them! Good luck to you. May your luck change!
Respond to Lilliana21
Registration date
Monday March 4, 2019
Last seen
March 8, 2019
Thank you
I am really sorry to hear about your bad experience. It is due to this reason that I researched a lot before contacting the clinic. It is so important to be sure that the clinic you visit is operating at a high success. I made sure about this. I also looked at the doctor's experience. After looking at these important things I looked at the series and the packages they offered. Even surfed through their blog. I really got interested in contacting them after looking at all of these things. When I contacted them I was impressed with their fast network of communication. Therefore, my advice to you would be to not lose hope and visit the right doctor. Good luck to you. Sending baby dust your way. I hope things go well for you. If you need help let me know. I will provide you with the information.
Respond to Gilbert_6706
Registration date
Sunday January 21, 2018
Last seen
March 19, 2019
Thank you
I am really sorry to hear about your experience. I can understand how hard that must have been. However, dont lose hope and stay strong! The clinic really matters when deciding to opt for a procedure. The clinic I am visiting the only reason things are going well is that I researched a lot. I asked others about their reviews. I also looked at their years of experience. All of these things really matter.
Respond to Alessia.Violet